AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-06-26, 13:53   Link #921
The Butcher
Butchered Taste

Psyren- Why not? It is like the Gantz. It'd be like Durarara! to Baccano!. Teen version & adult version

Lunar Legend Tsukihime- I love this manga so damn much. I never read the VN, but nonetheless I the manga. There is also a Tsukhime(It was alright I guess) anime already, but I want this adapted.

Angel Beats: Heaven's Door- The prequel to Angel Beats! before Otonashi got there & how Yurippe gathered everyone. I like it so far.
The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 22:46   Link #922
leokiko

Cage of Eden - best survival manga I read, with awesome characters/fights and a lot of ecchi. It would attract a lot of viewers, wonder why it hasn't been made into an anime yet?

Liar Game - it has live-actions, but seeing it animated would be more awesome. Still holds a bit of a chance, who knows.

Hoshi no Samidare - one of the best mangas I have ever read, wonder why this masterpiece went unnoticed? Getting an anime is a vain hope by now though, since it has already ended.
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 09:53   Link #923
spikexp

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
Hoshi no Samidare - one of the best mangas I have ever read, wonder why this masterpiece went unnoticed? Getting an anime is a vain hope by now though, since it has already ended.
Approve.

I came in this thread only to say hoshi no samidare and now I see someone beat me to it.

I would add:
Ares But it's a Manhwa...
Doubt Want to see a short series of this...
spikexp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 13:27   Link #924
supermegasonic

mangeka to assistant san. a god damn funny manga with a god damn well liked character.
Old 2012-07-24, 13:33   Link #925
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Bara no Maria.
Coffin Princess Chaika
Gate - Thus the JSDF Fought There
Old 2012-07-26, 10:21   Link #926
BasilxHawkins
Der Magier

In my Opinion every Mange should be made into an anime. Just to see how it is ;D
BasilxHawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 20:35   Link #927
ElCachicamo

Blade Of immortal (done in a more sketchy way this time around, and with a really good budget) Shinya Ohira could be the perfect director.
Homunkurusu( I want to see the rape scene animated, It was really well done in the manga)
Shamo(the show for the anti-moe crowd)
Koukou No Hito(I love the art in this manga and the story is really cool)
Bokko(it could be really amazing if is done right)
Shigurui(they need to animate the rest of it, with a better budget and the same director)
Anything by Noujou Junichi (a really big budget and the best key animators in the realistic style is a must)
Sanctuary(anything by Ryoichi Ikegami)
ElCachicamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 20:46   Link #928
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Here's what I have in mind.

Ahem:

Orange Marmalade
Idol Pretender
Koisome Momiji
Velvet Kiss
Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Welcome to the World of Galge
Old 2012-07-26, 20:47   Link #929
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ore ga Akuma de Aitsu ga Yome de

It has all the makings of a good anime series from the first chapter alone.
Old 2012-07-28, 23:37   Link #930
Kmos

Currently watching Cooking Master Boy and it's enjoyable and I want more cooking anime. The latest manga I've picked up is Hell's Kitchen, don't like the Ramsey show, but it's pretty new and adaptable to anime in the future. The only other suggestion I don't think have been adapted to anime is Addicted to Curry. I haven't followed up on that in a long time so have forgotten some things and whether or not it'll make a good anime.

Tokyo ESP would be nice too.
Kmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 23:47   Link #931
judasmartel
*Author

Nanamaru Sanbantsu, aka 7O3X.

Basically, the story is all about quiz bowls, a sport usually dismissed as the game for nerds, and the one where Ken Jennings from Jeopardy! is known for. The premise seems to be retarded at first, but I stuck to it and I found it interesting. It's a good bit of fresh air from all the shounen action anime that's proliferating nowadays.

You know what I mean? I like action anime, but they seem to get to be pretty stale real fast.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 06:34   Link #932
MartianMage

The World God Only Knows - except we know what happened to the adaptation...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 13:13   Link #933
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:

The only good suggestion in the entire page.
No offense.
Old 2012-07-30, 06:25   Link #934
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Akame ga Kill! should get an anime adaptation. Too bad Kurohime could've have one but didn't happen instead.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 08:36   Link #935
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Velvet Kiss
Minamoto-kun Monogatari
I doubt these will get adaptations. They're pretty much Borderline H titles. Not saying it's impossible, but highly improbable.
Old 2012-07-30, 09:11   Link #936
gsilver

I've always felt that Eden: It's an Endless World would make an awesome action anime.
Old 2012-08-01, 19:47   Link #937
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
Psyren- Why not? It is like the Gantz. It'd be like Durarara! to Baccano!. Teen version & adult version.
I don't quite agree your analogies, but I definitely do on Psyren getting animated. Not only is it completed, it's also one of best shounens to come out of modern Jump. I do hope they fleshed out/change the ending a bit though.

Quote:

My dream is this animated by BONES, but yeah the manga little chance of it getting a shot. The series has been over for years and nobody cares outside the large cult fanbase. On another note, an OVA on Psycho Staff (the mangaka's previous work) would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmos View Post

Tokyo ESP would be nice too.
This too though hopefully not at sametime with Psyren since they deal same concepts, although a bit differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Akame ga Kill! should get an anime adaptation.
I would love this too, but it's pretty early at this point. The manga's pacing doesn't lend itself well to a good stop point either, so I fear we will just end up getting crappy original ending and a lot plot changes in the second half due to the limited material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldlight View Post
I doubt these will get adaptations. They're pretty much Borderline H titles. Not saying it's impossible, but highly improbable.
This didn't stop To Love Ru - Darkness or Seikon no Qwaser from getting one though.

What I would like to see:

Shingeki no Kyojin - This might actually happen considering it's high manga sales and the fact it's getting a live action.

Shin Angyo Onshi - Basically, Berserk the korean version that ends. Just only a full TV series this time and not that crummy OVA.

Necromancer - One of the rare series where a MC has such a dubious occupation. Wouldn't make a bad 13 episode series and this too has already has an ending, so no need to come up with one.

Otoyomegatari (A Bride's Story) - A excellent period piece that explores the solemnly written about central asia nomads in the 19th century. Plot is centered around the arranged marriage between son of a clan-head/Chief and a older adolescent girl.

Kandachime - Pretty standard, but fun shounen series about sentiment katanas. It's fairly safe so with the right marketing and budget it can probably become decently popular. It's still on going, but there is a quite a bit material for 24 eps at least.

Nozoki Ana - In general, a manga about two people peeping on each other knowingly which is best I can say without spoilers. Mostly likely never going to happen, but it would be nice to have more college/adult focused romance and drama in the sea of high-school ones.

Kono S o, Mi yo! - For the same reasons as the above and this one is even more unique romance and drama-wise, has slight supernatural bent to it.

World Embryo - Current manga from Chrono Crusade's creator Daisuke Moriyama. very intense, suspenseful, dramatic action series with plenty of plot twist to keep viewers on their toes. The manga is in it's "endgame" arc, so now would be a good time for announcement.

Acony - a nice slice of manga about a half-foreign undead/zombie girl named Acony and the male lead who live together a strange apartment. The main plot revolves around Acony along with her dad and the search for her mother who was responsible for bringing her back to life with the help of the male lead and rest of apartments denizens. It's better than the description I give it. It might be a rather early, but this isn't the type of series to last long anyway.

There is more, but this is what's off the top of my head at the moment.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 21:02   Link #938
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:

Liar Game - it has live-actions, but seeing it animated would be more awesome. Still holds a bit of a chance, who knows.

Both would be good, Liar game might have a chance. I don't think Hoshi no Samidare has a good chance though. What, it is been about 2 years+ or so since the manga ended?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
World Embryo - Current manga from Chrono Crusade's creator Daisuke Moriyama. very intense, suspenseful, dramatic action series with plenty of plot twist to keep viewers on their toes. The manga is in it's "endgame" arc, so now would be a good time for announcement.
I would love to see World Embryo become an anime as long as it avoids what happened to Chrono Crusade.
Old 2012-08-02, 05:04   Link #939
HasuMasu
*Artist

We can sort of cling to that tiny chance for Samidare...looking at Level E.
Old 2012-08-02, 09:30   Link #940
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
This didn't stop To Love Ru - Darkness or Seikon no Qwaser from getting one though.
Well, nudity or excessive ecchi isn't actually the problem. In Velvet Kiss at least, there is a lot of sexual activity going on. Like, almost every chapter. Anime adaptation, very unlikely. Borderline H, like I said.

Quote:
In general, a manga about two people peeping on each other knowingly
Speaking of two people peeping on each other, it might be interesting to see Sukima Suki get an OVA (Sukima Suki is a short, but amusing manga done by the creator of Usagi Drop).