AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2010-09-19, 01:58   Link #1001
Kragma

Send a message via ICQ to Kragma Send a message via AIM to Kragma
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznAndy94 View Post
If you're willing to scan Maddy Candy, I'll tab that one too.
I would love to see this.

I had a few hours and finally got around to doing this. Kind of slapdash but this song makes me sad. There's a tab in the video description but I don't even see many bassists here.
Old 2010-09-19, 03:14   Link #1002
-Rhythm
けいおん!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kragma View Post
I would love to see this.

I had a few hours and finally got around to doing this. Kind of slapdash but this song makes me sad. There's a tab in the video description but I don't even see many bassists here.
Thanks for the tabs!
Old 2010-09-19, 08:12   Link #1003
shyezrylei
Intoxicated Guitarist

Send a message via MSN to shyezrylei Send a message via Yahoo to shyezrylei
Whoa guys very nice guitar covers all of you. Also thanks always for uploading tabs, appreciate it!
Old 2010-09-19, 14:16   Link #1004
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt237 View Post
Cool...
The thing is, I have the live version sheet music, it's just that I'm intensely curious as to how they're different.
Ah, I'm too lazy to actually read the sheets and would rather listen to the two versions instead. Except I'm too lazy to find the two versions. And need to memorize Japanese lyrics for something. щ(゚Д゚щ)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznAndy94 View Post
If you're willing to scan Maddy Candy, I'll tab that one too. I want to do Dear My Keys, but I'm not sure if anyone is still doing it. I thought someone was, but I haven't heard of it yet after a few weeks.
Will scan and PM when I'm ready. (・∀・)イイ!!

I think that fellow had trouble with the drum bits? Or maybe they're overwhelmed with all the instruments + how the Japanese do things.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 18:59   Link #1005
Kev-kun
Curiousity is a Virtue?

^thanks for the sheets =)

BTW can anyone make sheets for Tsubasa Wo Kudesai (sorry if its already posted) I love this song probably 4th on my fav k-on songs.

Thanks =)
Old 2010-09-19, 19:25   Link #1006
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananoha View Post
Ah, I'm too lazy to actually read the sheets and would rather listen to the two versions instead. Except I'm too lazy to find the two versions. And need to memorize Japanese lyrics for something. щ(゚Д゚щ)Will scan and PM when I'm ready. (・∀・)イイ!!

I think that fellow had trouble with the drum bits? Or maybe they're overwhelmed with all the instruments + how the Japanese do things.

i have seen the sheets, and i don't understand anything on that. i'm no einstein when it comes to reading tabs, let alone reading sheets. if somebody would tab em out in guitar pro, i will be forever thankful. it's such a wonderful song, i kinda know the live version already, and i want to learn this too.... i haven't seen someone in youtube perform the studio version (the yui version) of fuwa fuwa time.

this proves that there is no shortage of K-on songs to tab, is there. there are more left.
Old 2010-09-19, 21:58   Link #1007
Kev-kun
Curiousity is a Virtue?

'the sheets'

How do you read them?
Old 2010-09-19, 22:01   Link #1008
Bolt237

I will be more than happy to start tabbing out everything I've got in guitar pro... once I get some more free time

I'll probably only be doing guitar/bass parts (they're easiest to do in guitar pro since the tabs are right there), and although I'm capable of reading the notes for the piano/voice, I'll leave it to the pianists.

@LightMusicBand from a guitar standpoint, it seems like the only big difference between the live version and the studiomix is the solo and the bit after (the spoken part) so if you know one you know 80% of the other, basically
Bolt237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 00:24   Link #1009
CadetPD

Hello again everybody,

Two things:

1. Does anybody have a guitar pro file or midi file of the full version of "NO, Thank You!" ?

I know the full version is tabbed on songster, but I need a hard file.

2. Is there anyway we can update the first post in this thread to have links to all the tabs, gp files, songster links, midis, and whatnot?
CadetPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 04:34   Link #1010
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt237 View Post
I will be more than happy to start tabbing out everything I've got in guitar pro... once I get some more free time

I'll probably only be doing guitar/bass parts (they're easiest to do in guitar pro since the tabs are right there), and although I'm capable of reading the notes for the piano/voice, I'll leave it to the pianists.

@LightMusicBand from a guitar standpoint, it seems like the only big difference between the live version and the studiomix is the solo and the bit after (the spoken part) so if you know one you know 80% of the other, basically

really, 80%? so i can learn. uhm i kinda like the live version solo more though, but the studio one has really great lead on it.

so, will you tab them in guitar pro? please............ on your free time. i don't really understand anything on the sheets.

thanks l lot....
Old 2010-09-20, 07:17   Link #1011
deng17
Sylpheed

Send a message via Yahoo to deng17
In Fuwa Fuwa Time (Yui Version), there's an added guitar track, yeah it's Azusa's.

If I'm gonna make a cover of this song, I'm gonna use my Fuwa Fuwa Time Duet Remix but yeah, there are other K-ON songs I prefer to learn. Fuwa Fuwa Time's in the bottom of the list. For those who wants the mp3 file...just ask me.

I think there's a good and accurate tab in UltimateGuitar.

@Capet
Hmm...I'm also waiting for one.

@hirasawa
That's a scary question XD

I'm reading the notes sometimes so I can get the correct beat , legato, accents, etc but I don't know how to read the notes XD
deng17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 08:50   Link #1012
BlackKnightKanos
Lord of The Netherealm

Send a message via Yahoo to BlackKnightKanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by CadetPD View Post
Hello again everybody,

Two things:

1. Does anybody have a guitar pro file or midi file of the full version of "NO, Thank You!" ?

I know the full version is tabbed on songster, but I need a hard file.

2. Is there anyway we can update the first post in this thread to have links to all the tabs, gp files, songster links, midis, and whatnot?
You can try messaging the OP to edit his first post.
BlackKnightKanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 11:59   Link #1013
Bolt237

I think it's hilarious that the tabs on ultimate-guitar for fuwa fuwa time has no less than 4 guitar parts. I might just erase them all and start from scratch, looking at all them notes.

EDIT: Apparently two are for one version and two are for the other. wow. They're pretty good, I'm gonna have to check carefully to see what I need to change.

ONE MORE: Apparently the version on the single (without Azusa) is different still (!) and unfortunately doesn't have official tabs. I'll be tabbing out the 5nin versions, but the single version is on ultimate-guitar.

Last edited by Bolt237; 2010-09-20 at 12:12.
Old 2010-09-20, 16:01   Link #1014
Lexender

So, ah, i've been reading this post, and if you want i can tell you how to read the score (music sheet), it really isn't that hard, it works for every instrument including voice (if you know how), tell me if you want me to and if i sould put this in this post or in another.
Lexender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 16:40   Link #1015
Rakkasei

Please, can you tell me where I can find this tabs:

-Girls in Wonderland
-Kira Kira Days
-Sweet Bitter Beauty Song
-Happy Sorry

Thanks! =D
Rakkasei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 17:30   Link #1016
Bolt237

Quick guitar pro question: Is there a nice way to bend one note of a chord without bending the other? (playback automatically bends the other note which makes it sound terrible). I've managed to get around it but I'm hoping there's a better way than making the other note quieter.
Old 2010-09-20, 17:45   Link #1017
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by deng17 View Post
Who has the official score from K-ON!! Official Band Yarouyo!! ~Let's MUSIC!! 2~ Band Score?
.... Well, if no one has them in a month and a half, I'll gladly scan them. ヾ(^∇^) And hopefully, some other band scores come out by then or even the end of November....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakkasei View Post

-Girls in Wonderland
-Kira Kira Days
-Happy Sorry

Thanks! =D
I've only seen a fan made guitar TAB for the first two, but like the fag I am, will buy the eventual official band score that contains them. (/ω\)

What I do have, however, are the hard copies of the scores for Sweet Bitter Beauty Song and Happy Sorry. We'll just have to wait and see if anyone wants to tab them out? Should make a list of the things I've at least scanned and such, hmm.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 18:47   Link #1018
Mishi-Kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakkasei View Post

-Girls in Wonderland
-Kira Kira Days
-Happy Sorry

Thanks! =D
I have the tabs to Kira Kira Days and Girls In Wonderland, Want me to upload?
Awesome.
Mishi-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 19:26   Link #1019
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94
Maddy Candy Guitar Pro 5
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LNY5372G

^Holy crap, took me 4-5 hours roughly. Fastest yet.
(The verses vocals sounds a little funky but I did as the sheets told me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananoha View Post
What I do have, however, are the hard copies of the scores for Sweet Bitter Beauty Song and Happy Sorry. We'll just have to wait and see if anyone wants to tab them out? Should make a list of the things I've at least scanned and such, hmm.
I'll tab them out. Might not be as fast as Maddy Candy, but I will get it done.
AznAndy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 19:44   Link #1020
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Sorry but I'm just wondering if anybody is planning to/already tabbing (on Guitar Pro) the full/official version of Utauyo!!Miracle.
bloppyblue is offline   Reply With Quote