AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-24, 10:37   Link #7381
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^And this would not be a good news ,her fragment is very dangerous .
Imagine Kurumi burts in the middle of the battle and proceeds to infect Seth or Solva, or the two. Even more dramatic, she implants one of them with the ESP Virus

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-10-24 at 11:00.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 14:14   Link #7382
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skieth View Post
Really enjoyed that blog post Avvesione.

So does anyone know what that radio broadcast was talking about on page 6, when Cruz began to climb the wall out? Trying to figure out if that was just some background fluff, or if what was said will have some future bearing.
I'd say it was nothing but a setup to give another example of why the city isn't all that great of a place to Yamada anymore. After all, it must be really freaky for Yamada to hear someone talking about a "virtual character" and "these wounds will be there forever". From Yamada's point of view (someone who has seen and been through real suffering) that must be bordering on insanity.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 14:58   Link #7383
Avvesione

Quote:
Really enjoyed that blog post Avvesione.

So does anyone know what that radio broadcast was talking about on page 6, when Cruz began to climb the wall out? Trying to figure out if that was just some background fluff, or if what was said will have some future bearing.
Thanks.

It might be used as some foreshadowing or as a metaphor for what's going on (like what Ynot said). I guess we could ask js06 if he knows where that 'passage' might be from (if it's from a real source).
Old 2011-10-24, 16:22   Link #7384
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Oh PLEASE resurrect Kurumi. She was one of my favourite characters and died as soon as she appeared T_T
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-24, 17:31   Link #7385
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Thanks.

It might be used as some foreshadowing or as a metaphor for what's going on (like what Ynot said). I guess we could ask js06 if he knows where that 'passage' might be from (if it's from a real source).
" I raised Lucifer in long time yet he killed it and...bla bla bla"
isn't it talking about Teru-monster? (that killed by blade)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
^That won't work. The amount of gravity Seth can increase is limited, and magnetism is useless against invisible things. Plus they have bigger things to worry about, the JSDF to be precise. The area of the City the needlesses invaded has been recognized as a new Black Spot. They will continue shooting indiscriminately until the whole place gets reduced to shambles. Blade & Eve & Disk who noticed sure will manage to escape the area, but Seth and Solva, who are obstructing Kafka and Uten, have no chance.
well, Solva still can increase Kafka and Uten' hair gravity, make them unable to lift their head to see incoming slash of Reaper sword to their neck..
about escape...Solva can fly (as we see before they enter the City after knocked Yamada with the pill) and Seth can decrease her own body gravity to do the same or a really high jump (thinking about Hulk the movie)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandan550 View Post
If he has the scar. That is...

Also I want the large version of the colored picture~!
Teru-guy have a lot of scar..which one?

and yes, I also want the bigger pic, share to me too if you get your hand on it please
Quote:
You could say both are the real thing, because while it's true the clone had his memories somehow messed up, the real is now just a torso missing one of his hands, and dead, which makes of the clone the real Teruyama.

It's different from the Adam Project. Though Blade & Arclight are clones of the Second Christ himself, they don't share his same physical traits nor his memories. But Simeon somehow managed to clonate exact copies and even preserve the memories of the subjects. You can say Teruyama, Uten & Kafka have been reborn. And now waiting for the eventual return of the killergirl Kurumi
when they clone the 2nd Christ their Clone technology isn't as advanced as the current one and when they already have it, 2nd Christ remain already inside Archlight's Stomach
Quote:
^And this would not be a good news ,her fragment is very dangerous .
more like Swine/Pervert Fragment IMO
and no, it's not dangerous as long as her lips didn't touch yours
Funny......Kiss = be a slave hahahahaha
I wonder if her kiss still have effect if not on the mouth. Her Boyfriend sure will have a lot of trouble to be intimate with her.
Quote:
Imagine Kurumi burts in the middle of the battle and proceeds to infect Seth or Solva, or the two. Even more dramatic, she implants one of them with the ESP Virus
I don't think Solva or Seth willing to be kissed by girl, especially their enemy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
I'd say it was nothing but a setup to give another example of why the city isn't all that great of a place to Yamada anymore. After all, it must be really freaky for Yamada to hear someone talking about a "virtual character" and "these wounds will be there forever". From Yamada's point of view (someone who has seen and been through real suffering) that must be bordering on insanity.
look like all the Citizen play a really huge and realistic virtual Machine Game/Simulation/Entertainment/and ended as lazy and pessimist as the woman Yamada met
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-25, 16:33   Link #7386
Ynot

For everyone who's wondering what happened to Imai Kami's kidney stone, he finally passed it after three months of pain. He managed to catch it in a tea sieve while urinating. It's a bit under one centimeter long and an ugly little bastard to look at(he took photo's of it)

Spoiler for slightly off topic:
Old 2011-10-25, 16:57   Link #7387
Soji

surerman@ True about that....I had not thought about that.

Ynot@ That's a good news.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-25, 20:34   Link #7388
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
For everyone who's wondering what happened to Imai Kami's kidney stone, he finally passed it after three months of pain. He managed to catch it in a tea sieve while urinating. It's a bit under one centimeter long and an ugly little bastard to look at(he took photo's of it)

Spoiler for slightly off topic:
Hurray, I'm sure he's feeling much better and is much happier now that the stone finally passed!

If you're more curious about kidney stones Ynot, I have access to virtually any medical literature and many medical resources.
Old 2011-10-26, 14:24   Link #7389
Ynot

Thanks for the offer Avvesione, but at the moment I'm not really looking for extra material.
Old 2011-10-28, 02:21   Link #7390
dandan550

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Oh PLEASE resurrect Kurumi. She was one of my favourite characters and died as soon as she appeared T_T
And perhaps Blade might go nuts.

And more lolis to the mix... Mio-chan.
dandan550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 16:51   Link #7391
Avvesione

^
Here's a thought.

Kafka and Uten retained memories up until the points of their deaths (...somehow) which translates into them having grudges against those who killed them. Uten even said he rejects to accept the idea that Eve killed him.

That means now that Kurumi's back, her grudge should be against Cruz since he was the one who pretty much orchestrated her death. Guess she'll be out looking for him to get revenge. Guess it's a good thing Cruz is still crossdressing lol.
Old 2011-10-28, 20:34   Link #7392
Skieth

^ Think its a good possibility that Cruz could run into her in that lab. If that facility is the source of the clones, that's where she'll be. As long as Cruz can maintain his disguise though he should be ok. Wonder if we'll see a resurrected Nanami and Misaki.Would like to see them teamed up with Kurumi.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-28, 23:07   Link #7393
Avvesione

Quote:
^ Think its a good possibility that Cruz could run into her in that lab. If that facility is the source of the clones, that's where she'll be. As long as Cruz can maintain his disguise though he should be ok. Wonder if we'll see a resurrected Nanami and Misaki.Would like to see them teamed up with Kurumi.
Oh yeah, Nanami and Misaki would be out to kill Setsuna, Mio, and Kuchinashi if that's the case. Guess that scene at the very beginning where they killed them after one page would actually mean something.

But if they were to fight them, I'd imagine it'd be mainly for ecchi material and comedy. Which is something that has kinda been lacking since the first chapter of the City arc.
Old 2011-10-29, 02:47   Link #7394
Soji

^Why I can totally see Cruz,Sestuna,Mio and Kuchinashi vs Kurumi, Namani and Misaki?
To think of it, I wonder if something like this not would force Yamada to awaking Needless.

Last edited by Soji; 2011-10-29 at 03:21.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 08:42   Link #7395
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
^Why I can totally see Cruz,Sestuna,Mio and Kuchinashi vs Kurumi, Namani and Misaki?
To think of it, I wonder if something like this not would force Yamada to awaking Needless.
I prefer if all of them against each other in Twister game
thanks to Kuch-tan lew fragrance..they'll agreed upon decided a victor by Twister Board
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 08:44   Link #7396
Ynot

I just uploaded chapter 36 to Pew pew's site. Enjoy
Old 2011-10-29, 08:50   Link #7397
Skieth

Thanks for the chapter Ynot.
Quote:
While that would probably be as Avvesione said, a fight mainly for the ecchi and comedy aspect, lets not forget that Kurumi doesn't have any fighting ability's that we know of. So someone would have to be under her control in that fight, and whomever that is, could change the tone to a serious battle.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 09:43   Link #7398
Homura7

Like brother and sister. Arca is the brains + a fragment.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 21:05   Link #7399
shadowii

Quote:
Like brother and sister. Arca is the brains + a fragment.
indeed she's my favorite of the villains

have you noticed she referred to herself as a god too? (like blade, eve and arclight do)
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 07:31   Link #7400
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

so that is why i feel that the latest chapters of needless are kinda slow pace its because the author of the manga has kidney stones but good thing its gone now so i expect more fast pace story in the future

and thanks for scanlating the gap only few more chapters left to close it, and Aruka is more badass in the manga wow
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen