AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS+ plus - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 43 68.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 20.63%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 7.94%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 1.59%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.59%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-23, 23:20   Link #41
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Just mind how much she will end breaking Junichi's hips on the bed , we know waht that means F*cks like a tiger .
Junichi wholeheartedly agree with you.

Spoiler for right Junichi?:

Old 2012-03-24, 01:30   Link #42
eplipswich
The Anime Maniac

Let me be one of the first to say: TOTALLY EPIC. Haruka's second season actually jells/fits in very, very well with her first season. Watching this episode makes me feel like this is all a dream and can never come true in real life, so to speak. And epic reaction by Ayatsuji

Well, looks like it's not yet over. There's still a Miya arc!

I only watch highly recommended animes ~ ~
Old 2012-03-24, 02:12   Link #43
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Spoiler for right Junichi?:

That is the best line evar.

Well... I had read into this thread before I even watched this episode. So, I knew about that big moment. Then again, you can infer it from Season 1, where y'know the two end up being married anyways. So, as I watched, I was like: OK, it's coming it's coming. I know what he's gonna do. And then BAM! All that - so fast - like it should be.

Also, this arc made sense, with one exception. Consider this: Junichi still had 1 year of school to go. Young'uns already have issues balancing school. Well, imagine an engagement thrown on top of that?

Finally, before any of y'all get any big ideas about a public marriage proposal. Go to YouTube and search: "Wedding Proposal Fail". I hope nothing like that happens to you fellas.
Old 2012-03-24, 02:16   Link #44
silvercover
Romance Expert

perfection at its finest
great romance, love how junichi managed to confess without sounding too awkward nor too stupid like some other MCs who confess.
Old 2012-03-24, 02:17   Link #45
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Also, this arc made sense, with one exception. Consider this: Junichi still had 1 year of school to go. Young'uns already have issues balancing school. Well, imagine an engagement thrown on top of that?

He probably wont care that his school time is reduced in favor of more time with Haruka, no?

I know a huge majority of people would do the same.
Old 2012-03-24, 02:30   Link #46
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Not really. I've already been waiting two years, and got at least two more to go before I get married. It's not that bad a deal, especially since the Morishima family seems pretty well off.
Old 2012-03-24, 02:47   Link #47
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Not really. I've already been waiting two years, and got at least two more to go before I get married. It's not that bad a deal, especially since the Morishima family seems pretty well off.
Oh wow. That's right. Haruka's so hot, I forgot that she's rich too.
Old 2012-03-24, 03:10   Link #48
idiott
wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken270 View Post
I wonder if everyone forgot that this was a graduation ceremony after that.
On the other hand, it's one hell of a graduating ceremony to remember. Not every time you go from generic 'thanks for attending, gl hf in your life' to student making a speech actually proposing. And with Junichi still in for one year, he's sure to get THE MAN reputation after that one.

Quote:
They don't have to marry right away, as Sumeragi said. They can easily postpone marriage for when he graduates as well.

I just wish they kept all after-stories at this level. And I was disappointed they didn't show Haruka's grandfather except for that one flashback in previous ep.

And I wish they made Risa or some other extra arc instead of fanservice episode... Like, come on. We've already seen everything they are allowed to show in this regard.
Old 2012-03-24, 03:19   Link #49
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
BEST EPISODE!!!
BEST MARRIAGE PROPOSAL!!! EVER!!!

I'll give it 12/10!!!
Old 2012-03-24, 07:54   Link #50
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I can finally say that Junichi, not Amagami Guy, did something pretty cool. And GODDAMN, can Haruka jump. xD

Best episode and best arc EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old 2012-03-24, 11:16   Link #51
Kyuu
=^^=

OK. I've been told of a Risa sighting (and I don't like this person). Can anyone confirm this?

I'm going to assume the graduation ceremony.
Old 2012-03-24, 12:45   Link #52
idiott
wat

Of course she would be at the graduation ceremony, she's 2nd year student in that school, in Rihoko's class.
That said... I wonder if they hid her somewhere in other episodes.

Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-24, 14:11   Link #53
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

This episode easily made up for all the rather boring arcs. Now I'm glad I stuck to watching it till the end.
Old 2012-03-24, 20:54   Link #54
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiott View Post
Of course she would be at the graduation ceremony, she's 2nd year student in that school, in Rihoko's class.

Spoiler:
OK. My sniper rifle is ready!

Oh, and who noticed the teacher's remark when she tried to settle the crowd? The stereotype of the single teacher...
Old 2012-03-24, 21:29   Link #55
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Oh Junichi he truly is an idiot
Old 2012-03-24, 21:32   Link #56
Anime-fan10

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiott View Post

Spoiler:
I didn't even catch that, thanks. I thought the last episode, the one next week, would focus on her, but I guess not.

This episode was really good and my favorite of the season; Junichi and Haruka's relationship took a big leap forward this episode. We knew they eventually got married, but to see it happen was pretty cool. I respect Junichi for confessing and proposing to her in front of all those people; that takes guts! Great ending to a great arc, I can't complain.
Old 2012-03-25, 09:26   Link #57
Belgaesh

Junichi was great, confessing to Haruka when she was graduating. You are my Hero, Tachibana Junichi.

An episode 10/10!
Old 2012-03-25, 21:31   Link #58
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

The first part was great. I'd slam my head on the table too. I would have pulled her into the bed with me, though.

And when he walked up on stage, I face palmed out of embarrassment but he handled it nicely with a little opening speech.

Next ep looks good.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:13   Link #59
chaos_animagic

Just realized this... since this episode connects to season 1's End... didn't this meant he and Haruka actually never "you know...." back in season 1... LOL

Jessica is such a SEXY TROLL... if only all other trolls are like this...

This is by far the BEST END EVER!!!

Junichi you lucky ****..... >_<

Haruka is still the best character for me, she's just so awesome... and Jessica is like a super bonus.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:19   Link #60
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Yes, I know - late to the party and all that....

Must admit Junichi's *head desk* was perfectly animated!

Must also admit that when Haruka ran to Junichi's arms after he asked her to marry him I was amazed at the angle of descent - Haruka have super leaping powers or is it just me?

All that said, this arc had something the other arcs did not have, and that seemed to me to be the highest degree of "love of the subject matter" from the folks that made the anime. To me it really shown through.

Why couldn't they have shown similar love to the mini arcs of the other heroines? I don't know. A pity they didn't....

Still a great ep, prolly the best mini arc in terms of an engaging story, even if there really was not much ... err ... "subject matter" to the story per se.

8/10 vote for ep 12 from me.