AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-05, 13:02   Link #461
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

Man this is even better than what i hoped for!!!! WOW this is AMAZING!!! Best anime of 2010!!!!
PNGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 13:03   Link #462
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
and this=>

Revolver!
Woah... As I scrolled down the screen, I mistook him for the Necrodiver...

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I think way too much is being made of the pantyshots and breast bouncing. It was very realistic. It's not like breasts are 2 mounds of molded steel riveted into position so that they never move.
Eh... Girls around you have breasts that bounce like that when they move...?!
...(; O_O) Scary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
The scene with the two "best friends" was pretty shocking too.

How's the reception to this show in Japan?
Eh~ Wasn't that scene supposed to be a comedic one? The one second change from let's be friends forever --> get away from me?

http://yunakiti.blog79.fc2.com/blog-entry-5692.html
In general, the reception is really positive.
Other comments involve
-how it is so B-Movie
-How the heroine is so bad and all of the strange crap Otaku howl out when they don't get perfect girls (Moonphase kind of also said "Then those guys can go to Busujima-senpai who is stuffed with 2-D perfection")
-Lots of pantsu shots

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 13:05   Link #463
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

Ok this anime definitely needs it's own subforum!!! Man I really didn't expect something so great! I've watch the first episode 3 times already lol
PNGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 13:27   Link #464
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

damn that was lol-tastic. Fanservice was very subtle (lawl not), but I'm fine with it, doesn't really bother me as it does some other people for some reason.

Very very gory, and I must say i liked the animation and choreography, and the music wasn't too shabbay either, sounds kinda familliar.

Anyway, I liked the first episode, so hopefully it'll continue to amaze me and live up to my expectations.

For those who have read the manga, no spoilers, but will there be some "good" character interactions/developments? Because that's what I'm really looking for in this series, the gore + (fanservice) is just the icing, so if they can pull off some good chara developments i'll be super happy :]

edit:
And I agree, this needs a subforum, quick naow!!!!
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 13:32   Link #465
Lummie

Is it only me but I seriously don't get tired from watching the OP

Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 13:32   Link #466
Mashimaro
q8D

The song played during
Spoiler:

Sounds really familiar to 28 weeks later. I hope it wasn't a steal and they rightfully got the rights to use it.
Mashimaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 13:35   Link #467
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

Eh... Girls around you have breasts that bounce like that when they move...?!
...(; O_O) Scary...
It's a thing about physics. Things do bounce and displace with movement. Moreso if the objects are heavy.
Old 2010-07-05, 13:36   Link #468
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashimaro View Post
The song played during
Spoiler:

Sounds really familiar to 28 weeks later. I hope it wasn't a steal and they rightfully got the rights to use it.
Spoiler:
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 13:40   Link #469
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Spoiler:
He deserved his ass getting kicked. I wouldn't say he deserved to die. It was kind of dumb grabbing a zombie from behind like that though.
Old 2010-07-05, 13:42   Link #470
Dralha

Ep 1 was a blast. Zombies & panties make a great combo.
Old 2010-07-05, 13:43   Link #471
Kitsu
The unlucky one

Quote:
It's a thing about physics. Things do bounce and displace with movement. Moreso if the objects are heavy.

Maybe without a bra, heck not even then. Do you know the word "inertia" ?
Old 2010-07-05, 13:47   Link #472
pampz21
ShipCore

first impression...kill joy...didn't give me much excitment cuz bobies jumping aroung n shit.... it's not thrilling but it give me the idea that...it'll probably go to a direction of fan service everyday...then eventually kills the plot....

PS: they should avoid to much fanservice they should follow the manga though!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 13:50   Link #473
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post

Maybe without a bra, heck not even then. Do you know the word "inertia" ?
No if a girl is not wearing a bra and has LEGIT breasts of that size, then yes they would bounce around...quite a bit.

Back on track though, what was the music playing during that last scene before the ED started? Sounds really really really familliar...
Old 2010-07-05, 13:52   Link #474
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
No if a girl is not wearing a bra and has LEGIT breasts of that size, then yes they would bounce around...quite a bit.

Back on track though, what was the music playing during that last scene before the ED started? Sounds really really really familliar...
It's called 'In the House - In a Heartbeat' which is a track of the OST from the movie 28 Days Later.
Old 2010-07-05, 13:53   Link #475
Dop
Mmmm....

Coo. That was something else. Very typical zombie apocalypse with added bouncing boobs and panty shots.

Do NOT take the guy who's been bitten into your 'safe place'! That was so obvious. They did seem to be following the 'zombie rules', though. Definitely one I'll be watching,

I'm off to the Winchester.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 13:54   Link #476
golthin

I like Takashi a lot, he is the tragic hero type. I don't like rei a lot, she really treats him badly. it is a sad thing Rei sought affection and confort on another man instead of trying to communicate with Takashi. At least he finally understood why she dumped him.
Old 2010-07-05, 13:55   Link #477
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
It's called 'In the House - In a Heartbeat' which is a track of the OST from the movie 28 Days Later.
Thanks Zwei :].

And I must say, I really like the way they did Takashi's and that girl's eyes at the very end (after the ED) when she said that rather hurtful and inconsiderate line. Both of them had that same "eye". Very nice effect to get across what's going on in their heads atm.
Old 2010-07-05, 13:58   Link #478
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Spoiler:
Well, you don't really even know all of the events that took place, so you can't really say he deserved anything. I mean, sure, he is Kira, but Rei definitely has fault in it, assuming you find fault in this situation where she didn't decide to go out with Takashi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
Except they are wearing bras... So, they shouldn't bounce around like that.
Okay, maybe in the anime, they aren't wearing bras, which is kind of unthinkable to me, but I'm a guy, so maybe girls these days actually don't wear bras or something.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-05, 14:03   Link #479
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Well, you don't really even know all of the events that took place, so you can't really say he deserved anything. I mean, sure, he is Kira, but Rei definitely has fault in it, assuming you find fault in this situation where she didn't decide to go out with Takashi.

Except they are wearing bras... So, they shouldn't bounce around like that.
Okay, maybe in the anime, they aren't wearing bras, which is kind of unthinkable to me, but I'm a guy, so maybe girls these days actually don't wear bras or something.
Well in the anime it doesn't look like some are wearing bras, at least that pink haired girl didn't look like she was wearing any, as well as all those jiggling breasts.

To answer your question about girls wearing bras, I know some friends who don't wear bras because they say their kind of a hassle/annoying, but typically the more "well-equipped" friends of mine do wear bras because they don't LIKE having them jiggle around all the time.

Lets get back on track shall weeeee ;X.

- Does anyone know how many episodes this series is slated to be? And how close the manga is coming to a possible "end/conclusion"?
Old 2010-07-05, 14:09   Link #480
golthin

Quote:
I have not read the manga, But by watching the first episode, It is obvious that Takashi was not an affectionate boyfriend. It seems that hisashi was better at showing affection and that is what Rei needed.

The line in bold in the above quote is a little confusing to me. I am not sure if you mean she decided to stop going out with him or that she never was going out with Takashi, because it is obvious that they were dating and she broke up with him. She mentions about Takashi not understanding her feelings and at the end of the episode, we know exactly what she meant.

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse