AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-02, 18:55   Link #61
Tori~Birdie

Got alot of info from this thread and I'm so excited!!! Poor Rukia being stabbed ... I do love her ...

Last edited by Tori~Birdie; 2010-08-02 at 18:57. Reason: I did ti wrong the first time and something useless was up there
Old 2010-08-02, 19:25   Link #62
Gin
*Artist

Quit double posting, that video was literally posted right above your post, and explained to be a teaser.
Old 2010-08-02, 19:30   Link #63
Tori~Birdie

Sorry didn't see it, Jeez was an accident ... kinda new man.
Old 2010-08-02, 20:55   Link #64
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori~Birdie View Post
Sorry didn't see it, Jeez was an accident ... kinda new man.
Yea I have seen the teasers, but I was hopping anyone know were the Japanese trailer is. I mean it is past July 31
Old 2010-08-03, 00:41   Link #65
Wargumm1i
Hentai

So any news on what this movie will be about other than Hell? Im kinda disappointed its hell, since I was hoping that part would be added into the manga and episodes.
Old 2010-08-03, 01:31   Link #66
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
So any news on what this movie will be about other than Hell? Im kinda disappointed its hell, since I was hoping that part would be added into the manga and episodes.
Yea we have plenty of info on the main characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
So the trailer should have been shown on Naruto Ship 4 th movie? But I guess we won't see until so episode on tv will include the footage from the film, right?
Ha that never happening how did the first Naruto 4th movie trailer come.

Last edited by monir; 2010-08-03 at 01:45. Reason: Double post. Please use the "EDIT" button instead of posting consecutively in a short period of time.
Old 2010-08-03, 09:28   Link #67
debbiechan
Ishida Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
God I hope he's just kidding about that one. I don't think I could stomach 2 hours of "Kurosaki-kun! *angst face*"
Kudo-san was obviously just kidding. He was saying that you can't be disappointed about how much Orihime appears in the movie if you haven't even seen the movie yet and then he laughed (笑).

It seems that people have been tweeting Kudo-san, Kubo-sensei and Orihime's seiyuu with disappointment over the information in the pamphlet that Orihime does not appear to join Rukia, Renji, Ichigo, Ishida and the new character in Hell. Kudo-san did not answer the last tweet. It was annoying.
Old 2010-08-03, 09:48   Link #68
Langus
Optimus Prime

I'm not sure why people feel they deserve an answer?
Old 2010-08-03, 09:56   Link #69
Gagachan

Quote:
Well I mean if you think about it, not all anime movies necessarily go into the main story line of the current plot of the manga or anime. They're made to watch, even if you don't watch the anime.
Old 2010-08-03, 16:36   Link #70
Gagachan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3rfY...layer_embedded

Oh hey there's another video. It was on bleach.wikia.com
Old 2010-08-03, 17:29   Link #71
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
I don't think they'd be able to work hell into the manga or anime as it's just too much too explore ... it's like the opposite of soul society isn't it? I suppose their going there is like an adventure thing which is why it's movie ... I suppose it'd makea cool filler arc though ...
Old 2010-08-03, 17:30   Link #72
Alchemist007
*Author

It'd make an ever better storyline arc if Kubo made it make sense.
Old 2010-08-03, 17:37   Link #73
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
It'd make an ever better storyline arc if Kubo made it make sense.
I suppose you're right there ... I mean they've gone into Heuco Mundo to completely explore where hollows go, and then there's soul society for all the Shinigami, so yeah, why not try Hell next? I never thought of looking at it that way ...
Old 2010-08-03, 17:58   Link #74
qqwwqw

If Isshin (his father) is shinigami and masaki(his mother) is a human
it's just like ichigo is substitute shinigami and orihime is human

but we can't compare rukia with ichigo
(Substitute Shinigami with shinigami)

if man married woman, and he is older than his wife that's not problem
but if the oppsite, she is older than his husband, here the problem you know why
it's logical can't married and there is another problems all people in the world know that

Isshin is older than masaki ( can married)
It's just like ichigo is older than orihime ( can married )

but rukia is very older than ichigo (her age=160 years {from chapter 1} and his age=16 years)

substitute shinigami is different than shinigami
substitute shinigami is originally human but have shinigami power (that why ichigo's age is 16)
Old 2010-08-03, 18:11   Link #75
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqwwqw View Post
If Isshin (his father) is shinigami and masaki(his mother) is a human
it's just like ichigo is substitute shinigami and orihime is human

but we can't compare rukia with ichigo
(Substitute Shinigami with shinigami)

if man married woman, and he is older than his wife that's not problem
but if the oppsite, she is older than his husband, here the problem you know why
it's logical can't married and there is another problems all people in the world know that

Isshin is older than masaki ( can married)
It's just like ichigo is older than orihime ( can married )

but rukia is very older than ichigo (her age=160 years {from chapter 1} and his age=16 years)

substitute shinigami is different than shinigami
substitute shinigami is originally human but have shinigami power (that why ichigo's age is 16)
I don't really agree, because although Rukia is older in years, she has only ages the same amount and she seems mentally the same age as Ichigo ... as much as I like Ichiruki I don't hate on Inoue for it. Bleach will turn out however Kubo wants it to and we all just have to accept that ... yet women being older than men isn't a problem I never thought :\ they're the same physical age at least ... but yeah, Bleach will play out however Kubo wants it to so I ain't gonna start a war about who Ichigo can, will or can't marry :P
Old 2010-08-03, 18:30   Link #76
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagachan View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3rfY...layer_embedded

Oh hey there's another video. It was on bleach.wikia.com
Apparently Kubo still thinks he can milk Ichigo's bankai
Old 2010-08-03, 20:37   Link #77
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tori~Birdie View Post
I don't really agree, because although Rukia is older in years, she has only ages the same amount and she seems mentally the same age as Ichigo ... as much as I like Ichiruki I don't hate on Inoue for it. Bleach will turn out however Kubo wants it to and we all just have to accept that ... yet women being older than men isn't a problem I never thought :\ they're the same physical age at least ... but yeah, Bleach will play out however Kubo wants it to so I ain't gonna start a war about who Ichigo can, will or can't marry :P
Marriage??? I don't even think there will be any. Bleach is mostly a fighting anime unless there is a time skip we might not have one. Plus Kubo has to work on a lot more, and there will only be 2 more arcs. I agree with Ichigo X Rukia strongly, but not so strongly that I believe marriage will be involved.

I agree completely with you own the age ordeal. The belief of man and women is just plain foolish. It has nothing to do with a person's sex type.

Spoiler for Bleach movie 4:

Last edited by Hellychan; 2010-08-08 at 21:29. Reason: Merged double post! Use the "Multiquote" button next time.
Old 2010-08-03, 22:52   Link #78
Calca
Expressionless

Gin is going to be playing Duel Monsters?

Ichigo: Getsuga.....

Gin: You've activated my trap card!!!!
Old 2010-08-04, 00:54   Link #79
Marikina

If Ichigo's new Hollowfication is going to make an appearance in the movie, then please at least let it be the non-mangled version of the look Hollow Ichigo was sporting in the latest chapters.
Old 2010-08-04, 02:59   Link #80
Tori~Birdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
OMG GRIMMJOW WILL BE IN THE MOVIE!! What in the HELL is this movie gonna be about? Now my brain is really flowing.
Okay, call me stupid (please don't )but I don't see how Ulquiorra and Grimmjow will slot into this Movie ... it's kinda unusual for them to stick characters who have met their end int he anime, into the movie isn't it? My brain hurts from thinking about where they're gonna go