naruto123

lol poor naruto noone likes u!
naruto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-26, 12:41   Link #42
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax View Post
There was a short period of time Orochimaru couldn't use his jutsus; but Kimmimaro was bed ridden long before this. Even so, Orochimaru got his powers back anyway by transferring himself to a less desirable target.

I heavily disagree. Quite the contrary, Kabuto shown some of the best techniques in the entire series, which is even more astonishing considering his age.

- He has a taijutsu style that rivals Jyuuken in the sense that not only can't you block the attacks (you have to deflect or dodge), but that they will completely disable the body part that is hit in one blow (similiar to how Jyuuken works but on a stronger scale)
Im currently at college, so i cant flip through the manga's, so ill try to remember it best as possible, correct me of im wrong. He incorporates medical knowledge and a chakra scapel isnt it? So he physically damages muscles/internal organs through use of chakra by cutting them, or is it chakra that disrupts the muscles/organs? I would think the first, because the later would make byakugen seem less spectacular if you can get the same effect with just medical knowledge and a little chakra manipulation.

Quote:

- He has a regenerative jutsu that can help him survive attacks that could kill just about anyone. Contrary to belief, getting hit by a well powered Rasengen is no laughing matter. Everyone else who had shown such a jutsu in the way it works (Tsunade, Orochimaru, and certain Akatsuki members) are extremely powerful.
It is spectacular he survived such an attack, but regenerating ones self seems to be ho-hum when you are juunin level or higher, and specializing in the medical field. Granted it was swift and helpful, but he basically was dead without oro's help after that, being unable to do anything.

Quote:
- He has shown one of the best healing jutsus to date.
Spoiler:
Unsure if this is a basic juunin+ medical technique or he made it up himself. Either way, helpful supportive medical jutsu indeed, but as we see when he tried to regenerate himself, his chakra capacity to heal serious injuries is limited anyways.

Quote:
- Without even trying, he had used a genjutsu attack that took out virtually an entire stadium of people. Only the best were able to shrug it off.
Genjutsu is so rarely used we have little information on it. Doing an area effect genjutsu imo seems juunin level, but hardly special. If you look back at when Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kabuto had to fight tons of the illusion ninjas in the forest, they were affected for a very long time, by genin level ninjas. I would suspect a juunin could do a larger amount, but for a limited time depending on chakra perhaps.

His jutsu was also easily countered by anyone who knew how to counter simple genjutsu's, so probably wasn't a very complicated jutsu to begin with, just had wide area affects.

Quote:
Naruto didn't beat Kabuto. He didn't even come close pre timeskip. Kabuto actually had defeated Naruto.
He came rediculously close for being a genin. Kabuto was honestly pretty stupid to underestimate another ninja so much, to be nearly killed by a genin.

Quote:
Actually, he defeated Tsunade by using strategy and using her strength against her. He only resorted to her fear of blood AFTER Jiraiya came into the scene and was looking to double team him with Tsunade (in his eyes).
What hunter said. =p

Quote:
Spoiler:

Honestly, he seems like an exceptional juunin level medical ninja, probably a genious at his specialty. His wit and cunning perhaps exceeds Kakashi's, making him that much more deadly.

I think Kishi passed up opertunities to make him a better character. He started to when he ran from kakashi, the suspense was building up nicely. Making him nearly lose to Naruto though, especially non-kyuubified, was a bad idea flopping the character, again imo.

Spoiler:
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-27, 02:49   Link #43
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Kimmimaro was quite the interesting character, almost very sophisticated like w/ his demeanor, almost reminds me of Sesshoumaru o_O

*looks at City of Villains* HAWT DAMN! someone made a Spines Stalker named Kimmimaro, bastids!!

I find his death to be rather unique, when death is knockin at your door, you never know when it's gonna happen, for Kimmi...it just happened at the worst time.

Also...wasn't Gaara considered a Kage around that time he fought Kimmi? So I wouldn't really call him a Genin...

*gets some popcorn* c'mon Yellow Flash! start another arguement so you can get shot down again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soultis Rayn View Post
If only Kimimaro didn't look so pathetic fighting Gaara...and if only he killed Naruto right before he died.
Damn, now I'll have to see if I can hire someone else to do it...
1) lawlz at Naruto comment
2) how did Kimmi look pathetic fighting Gaara? I thought it was a rather damn nice fight
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-27, 08:34   Link #44
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi View Post
So he physically damages muscles/internal organs through use of chakra by cutting them
Yes. He essentially has a death touch. He can keep slicing muscles till hes ready to kill you. Or just touch your neck. or dice your brain.

Quote:
It is spectacular he survived such an attack, but regenerating ones self seems to be ho-hum when you are juunin level or higher, and specializing in the medical field. Granted it was swift and helpful, but he basically was dead without oro's help after that, being unable to do anything.
How many Rasengan survivers exist? 1 if I recall correctly. Kabuto. And he got careless since NO ONE thought Naruto would be able to do it. And he did strike back by cutting Naruto's heart to the point that the girl who can heal souls and Kyuubi with his all regenerative powers could not fix him. Kabuto is just highly underrated.

Quote:
Genjutsu is so rarely used we have little information on it. Doing an area effect genjutsu imo seems juunin level, but hardly special. If you look back at when Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kabuto had to fight tons of the illusion ninjas in the forest, they were affected for a very long time, by genin level ninjas. I would suspect a juunin could do a larger amount, but for a limited time depending on chakra perhaps.
Those guys specialized in Genjutsu .. they had terrible tai and ninjutsu. Kabuto specializes in medical jutsu. Its just credit to him that he has a mass area genjutsu that can knock out unsuspecting targets. Good for sneaking around or reconnisance. Its not a "barge into a fight ... force all to sleep" move. Its for stealth.

Quote:
He came rediculously close for being a genin. Kabuto was honestly pretty stupid to underestimate another ninja so much, to be nearly killed by a genin.
If a grade school kid told you he wanted to fight you, would you expect him to pull out an AK and spray your head off? Think about it.

Rasengan is a VERY HIGH LEVEL ability. Naruto is an idiot. Not even a Hokage and a Hokage candidate WHO TAUGHT NARUTO THE MOVE expected he would be able to do it. I think it was a fair underestimation.

Quote:
Honestly, he seems like an exceptional juunin level medical ninja, probably a genious at his specialty. His wit and cunning perhaps exceeds Kakashi's, making him that much more deadly.
Quoted For Truth.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 02:34   Link #45
SakuraMD

I am not a doctor, however I do love medicine.

I could be very wrong, however these are the diseases that seem probable to fit such a condition, judging from the following symptoms.

Sign and symptom:
Hemoptysis (coughing of blood, i assume its hemoptysis because it looks bright red versus the dark red of hematemesis or vomiting of blood, however you also have to be careful that the bleeding is not coming from the nasopharynx or trachea ect, and being swallowed and coughed back up..), Pallor (however, that could be just his skin. My skin is naturally really pale),Fatigue, asthenia (weakness), cough.
Terribly vague symptoms.

I associated with hemoptysis:
Tuberculosis is my first choice. It is primarily transmitted via droplets containing the bacilli. human to human transmission. Close quarters, poor, immunocompromised are at a higher risk. Also, there are strains of Tb that can be transmitted from the dirt or water. I cant remember the all of it however the bacilli can sustain life for some time outside its host. It is a dangerous bacteria because it has a special cell wall, high lipid and mycolic acid, Very resilient. When he was younger in the quarters, such a environment would put him at high risk for a disease like TB.
Cancer is another choice, STD's specifically like AIDS but i find it very hard to believe he would have an STD.. maybe because I do not know much about STD's.
Anyways, Respiratory infections: Bronchitis, pneumonia, plague. Respiratory diseases.
Fungus, aspergilloma. Pulmonary embolism. Those are the obvious.
Cardiac diseases, poison (personally I do not think it was poision. Or by kabuto. back to the poison, if it were poison he would have Many more symptoms. Based on my vague and incomplete knowledge that is my conclusion of thought. Most poisions and caustic substances I know of would cause many more problems than just pallour, weakness and hemoptysis! Yet again, we did not see his other symptoms.), drugs (medicine, certain medicines), blood clotting diseases, genetic diseases, immunodeficiency, autoimmune, Parasites (that may have migrated to the lungs), and trauma.

Well, that is just a little of my opinion. I have to get back studying... *sigh* grr..
its 1.30 and I have finals this thursday.. Highschool is a real drag. College is going to be a nightmare!! but i have to do well!! (Or else ill be like worthlesss)..

Hope everyone has a nice day/ night.

sincerely,
natasha
SakuraMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 02:58   Link #46
Kafriel
Senior Guest

The only thing stronger than Kimimaro at that time were tapeworms, he finally met his master
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 11:31   Link #47
Sinfully Naomi
Teddytears
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Sinfully Naomi
Kimimaro died from the common cold.
Old 2009-03-23, 08:35   Link #48
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

I think that he died in that way because, the author just had a brainfreeze
Fei-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 13:36   Link #49
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Kimmimaro was a freaking badass and could kill Gaara and Lee easylly if only he wasn't ill .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote