AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-21, 02:28   Link #61
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
THIS. This is what I like the most about this series. Both manga version and LN version are great IMO, I really like the cuteness shown in manga.

Summary, eh? will work on it right now!
The ART IS INDEED GREAT

The latest raw for chapter 31 the one with Leviathan and Bahamut. Its simply superb. lol on Rekka in mahou shoujo costume. It has time of cuteness but most time its just simply superb art. Its attain balance in it.
Old 2013-09-21, 02:48   Link #62
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Yeah, already seen it, Ria is indeed awesome~
really loled at Mahou Shoujo Rekka, I would join Satsuki, Harissa, and Tetra, in laughing till my stomach hurts. Too bad the rest didn't see him in that costume, I would really love to see it~

Speaking of art, sometimes Harissa is depicted with green eyes rather than blue eyes, don't know why though.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 02:59   Link #63
tsunade666

Harissa eye color. Vol 1, 5 and 8. The only time I saw her in green is in vol 2 novel illustration. Not sure on the manga. Maybe its just one time coloring error.
Old 2013-09-21, 04:42   Link #64
whitecloud

Rekka and touma is quite similar in attitude i guess? And they could pat each others back regarding their mis?fortune with woman and the impending woman war....touma with magic and science side, and rekka with his whatever number his heroines will be
Old 2013-09-21, 04:58   Link #65
tsunade666

Touma's problem isn't the same as Rekka. heck you can't even compare the two. Touma's problem are mostly for laughs. The girls that in love with Touma truly can be count on one hand while the same can't be said for Rekka and let's not talk about different race/world/dimension and parents that are troublesome when they found out that their daughter likes a guy >_> which is why R comes back from the future to correct the inevitable girls war
Old 2013-09-21, 05:27   Link #66
whitecloud

Girls and their "support" (dad) war.....by the end of the series it will be just a self prophecy? Or successfully averted?
Old 2013-09-21, 05:53   Link #67
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
I was following only the manga... but then this thread made me realize that I'm only following an adaptation.

Browsing through the novel illustrations, wow, he seems to be doing all the rescuing like it's a freaking career. Every single job he does ends with the reward of at least(!!) one girl per accomplishment.

I might consider picking up from where I left off... that is, if I can remember... but thanks to guy who put that LN illustrations album up. Keep 'em coming so that I can stick here!

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 06:00   Link #68
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

At this time, the progress of R [story] "to correct the messed-up future" is worsening.
Spoiler for reasons:

Now that I think of it, who dares to kill Rekka now?? =_=a
Old 2013-09-21, 06:44   Link #69
tsunade666

Possible candidates? or possible war/problem for Rekka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
Browsing through the novel illustrations, wow, he seems to be doing all the rescuing like it's a freaking career. Every single job he does ends with the reward of at least(!!) one girl per accomplishment.
New girl, weapon,experience, item or magic and you name it. Its crazy and always new to the setting which is why I love it.
Old 2013-09-21, 07:01   Link #70
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Touma's problem isn't the same as Rekka. heck you can't even compare the two. Touma's problem are mostly for laughs. The girls that in love with Touma truly can be count on one hand while the same can't be said for Rekka and let's not talk about different race/world/dimension and parents that are troublesome when they found out that their daughter likes a guy >_> which is why R comes back from the future to correct the inevitable girls war
i don't agree with this. There are a lot of girls in love with touma and that is not counting the clones!! Even the lv 4 girl "move point" seems to have some sort of relationship with touma. Personally i'd like some new chara devlopment for index since we don't see much about her.

Anyway does rekka learn to use Magic(as use it without items or girl's help) even if only one or two magics??
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 07:29   Link #71
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
i don't agree with this. There are a lot of girls in love with touma and that is not counting the clones!! Even the lv 4 girl "move point" seems to have some sort of relationship with touma. Personally i'd like some new chara devlopment for index since we don't see much about her.

Anyway does rekka learn to use Magic(as use it without items or girl's help) even if only one or two magics??
I'm talking about LOVE and not LIKE. There are difference for it and for Touma I can only count Mikoto, Itsuwa and Index. The other girls are added by fans for fans laugh and its not canon. I read the darn book and knew what I'm looking at. The clones like and respect Touma but not love him unlike the mentioned girls.

Go and say the same thing in the index thread and let someone who is serious talk it out of you and they will count the girls the really LOVE touma.

And this is not tamni thread to make a debate on who love/likes Touma.

Rekka's problem is different from Touma to the point that from the beginning there would be bad end of Rekka didn't decide on what to do.

I'm not sure if the magic he learns in each story remains but the item/weapons he manage to get stays with him. With high tech support from Iris. Hammer space or dimension space storage is nothing for him. He even warps which he uses as a cheat in some problem he gets into

Ask Nagi and I'm still waiting for the summary for each novel. The background story for the girls are given in the previews post.
Old 2013-09-21, 08:35   Link #72
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Too bad, He really is an ordinary person (rather than Touma, he is more like Hamazura Shiage), so no, he doesn't learn anything for himself. I believe this is because his attachment to his ordinary life.
Old 2013-09-21, 08:59   Link #73
tsunade666

Quote:
Too bad, He really is an ordinary person (rather than Touma, he is more like Hamazura Shiage), so no, he doesn't learn anything for himself. I believe this is because his attachment to his ordinary life.
So the magic, armor and transformation he acquired was also lost in the end of the story?

But the material weapon was still with him right? the warper, gun(cannon) and sword. He really is Shiage, Badass normal.

well he got help from magicians, summoner, alien, dragon, vampire, assassin, homunculus, spirits, demons etc..
Old 2013-09-21, 09:40   Link #74
Iron Maw
Banned

Carefully of spoilers guys.

Quote:
I also agree that it has great art. Its not the sexy type of art but still a nice art. It doesn't emphasize the sexiness of the character but the character itself. I like this type of art more than the one who emphasize ecchiness or moeness.
Yes, surprisingly enough for Harem there isn't much fanservice (more moe as you said really). Heck in the manga Eris is the one who gets most of it, and it's still pretty tame compared to what's out there.

Still it's not as if you need ecchi to have good art. More importantly later volumes conform that it still revolves around one of things that attracted me to this series, the multiple worlds. Stuff like really does well to keep a story dynamic and entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Rekka and touma is quite similar in attitude i guess? And they could pat each others back regarding their mis?fortune with woman and the impending woman war....touma with magic and science side, and rekka with his whatever number his heroines will be
I'm not too familiar with Touma, but I don't think either are much like from what I have seen of both. Especially since Rekka who has no special ability or fighting skill and relies on his quick witts to get out jams. He's also pretty reluctant about the whole "family business" and would attempt to avoid it if he can. It's only recently that Rekka gradually started accept this new life and that's only because he thinks he has some control his fate. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
I was following only the manga... but then this thread made me realize that I'm only following an adaptation.

I might consider picking up from where I left off... that is, if I can remember... but thanks to guy who put that LN illustrations album up. Keep 'em coming so that I can stick here!
Guess this is what happens when the others Heroes have bailed/gone missing/died/don't exist happened and comic unknowns to send replacement to do all the work. Too bad he dies end up supposedly dying for it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Girls and their "support" (dad) war.....by the end of the series it will be just a self prophecy? Or successfully averted?
I didn't anyone other then Rekka R and "whoever sent R from the future" know about it.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-09-21 at 10:10.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 11:21   Link #75
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Carefully of spoilers guys.

Yes, surprisingly enough for Harem there isn't much fanservice (more moe as you said really). Heck in the manga Eris is the one who gets most of it, and it's still pretty tame compared to what's out there.

Still it's not as if you need ecchi to have good art. More importantly later volumes conform that it still revolves around one of things that attracted me to this series, the multiple worlds. Stuff like really does well to keep a story dynamic and entertaining.

I'm not too familiar with Touma, but I don't think either are much like from what I have seen of both. Especially since Rekka who has no special ability or fighting skill and relies on his quick witts to get out jams. He's also pretty reluctant about the whole "family business" and would attempt to avoid it if he can. It's only recently that Rekka gradually started accept this new life and that's only because he thinks he has some control his fate. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Guess this is what happens when the others Heroes have bailed/gone missing/died/don't exist happened and comic unknowns to send replacement to do all the work. Too bad he dies end up supposedly dying for it too.

I didn't anyone other then Rekka R and "whoever sent R from the future" know about it.
There is a possibility that Rekka is the one who send R back in his timeline.
Old 2013-09-21, 12:38   Link #76
XFire
150% done

If i recall correctly, in one of the manga scenes R suggested a way to avoid the war completely.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2013-09-21, 13:37   Link #77
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
If i recall correctly, in one of the manga scenes R suggested a way to avoid the war completely.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for dw:
Old 2013-09-21, 13:54   Link #78
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Spoiler for Summary of Volume 3 -Prologue & Chapter 1-:

I just can't... make a summary orz
I'm really sorry for the...wall of text
I'm starting from Vol 3 since Vol 2 is already covered in manga version, plus the info above should give a big picture of what is happening.

Quote:
So the magic, armor and transformation he acquired was also lost in the end of the story?

But the material weapon was still with him right? the warper, gun(cannon) and sword.
Sadly, Laser Gun and Warp Watch are never used anymore after vol 1. The Hero Sword is kept at his house for use later so that Harissa can go back to her world.
Old 2013-09-21, 13:59   Link #79
Breimoon

Quote:
Spoiler for Summary of Volume 3 -Prologue & Chapter 1-:

I just can't... make a summary orz
I'm really sorry for the...wall of text
hey more text isn't a bad thing, it is the other way around!!!! It is a good thing
Old 2013-09-21, 14:19   Link #80
tsunade666

Quote:
Sadly, Laser Gun and Warp Watch are never used anymore after vol 1. The Hero Sword is kept at his house for use later so that Harissa can go back to her world.
So other items aren't used again? but then again... if we look at what he get from each story. No wonder the others become obsolete. But the
Spoiler:

thanks for the summary btw

Tags
comedy, harem, move to ln, split