AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-25, 13:54   Link #221
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Yunno turned into a ferret because it saves his mana, like how Arf stays in dog form when she isn't fighting; being a human uses up more mana so since he had to recover his energy, he stayed as a ferret.

But yes. He shall be forever known as 'Ferret boy'. I don't think they'll ever forget all that...

SubaruxTeana is... possible but... I still see them as close friends. They haven't hit the 'sappy love music' starts playing when they speak to one another and blushing madly stage yet. Like Fate and Nanoha. /shot
Old 2007-05-25, 17:58   Link #222
Lunariska
I eat your Cookiez!

i didn't mean exactly a romantic relationsship, although i'm a fan of this paring.
someone earlier mentioned a "wife and husband thingy" between those two. i agree with that XD
Old 2007-05-25, 18:10   Link #223
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
I dont think a subaruxteana would work. lawl Teana is always to bossy and gets mad all the time and subaru is the exact opposite of her.

Or maybe that opposites will attract
Old 2007-05-25, 18:27   Link #224
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunariska View Post
i didn't mean exactly a romantic relationsship, although i'm a fan of this paring.
someone earlier mentioned a "wife and husband thingy" between those two. i agree with that XD
That would be me... Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
I dont think a subaruxteana would work. lawl Teana is always to bossy and gets mad all the time and subaru is the exact opposite of her.

Or maybe that opposites will attract
That is exactly the attraction between the two.
Old 2007-05-25, 19:18   Link #225
Lunariska
I eat your Cookiez!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That would be me... Again

That is exactly the attraction between the two.
*runs away* someone, help me XD

you have a point there.

exactly cuz nanoha and fate are a bit too much alike for my taste, i'm not so much fan of this paring.
i think, if those two might be more alike, they were a less chance of being in any romantic relationship.
it's good as it is. ppl don't have to be very alike to be togehter
Old 2007-05-25, 19:35   Link #226
S_K
Let's begin!

What about Elio's Harem
Old 2007-05-25, 19:36   Link #227
Once and Current Subber

I don't really think Nanoha and Fate are all that much alike, really.

Nanoha's definitely the aggressor between the two, when it comes to normal situations. But Nanoha's very much a solo type - grew up that way, was the odd one out in the family, doesn't really rely on others for her emotional support. Fate's the exact opposite in this respect - from the very beginning, her entire self-image was based on making other people happy. She couldn't make her mom happy, but to a large extent she's managed to transfer that onto her friends, and now her new family too. So there's a bit of imbalance in their relationship - Nanoha can deal without Fate around a lot easier than Fate can deal without Nanoha - but that's much less of a big deal now that Fate also has other people to deal with on a regular basis.

Subaru and Teana, well... different situation, really. They're not together because they've forged a deep bond with each other, they're together 'cause that's how they're assigned. They get along, they pal around some, they COULD put something together if it came to that. Certainly Nanoha's managed to (hopefully) knock some sense into Tea, and the way she did it looks like it has a good chance to knock some of the hero-worship outta Subaru. If the story trends that way, there's certainly a chance for the two of them to grow closer (though, y'know, presumably they won't get TOO alienated from Nanoha either, given the whole "still in her squad" thing.)

Still, I don't think that's the way to bet, if for no other reason than there's a lot of other characters kicking around in this show, some of whom are actually men. The real question is, when Subaru was petting Zafira, did she know he talks? (Or rather, that he's actually pretty good-looking in a buff way, when he goes human?)
Old 2007-05-25, 19:42   Link #228
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
What about Elio's Harem
Not yet... Not just yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar_notADV View Post
Still, I don't think that's the way to bet, if for no other reason than there's a lot of other characters kicking around in this show, some of whom are actually men. The real question is, when Subaru was petting Zafira, did she know he talks? (Or rather, that he's actually pretty good-looking in a buff way, when he goes human?)
I'm willing to bet that since episode two till the Hotel incident, the poor bugger hadn't utter a single word
Old 2007-05-25, 19:45   Link #229
S_K
Let's begin!

Quote:
Not yet... Not just yet...

I'm willing to bet that since episode two till the Hotel incident, the poor bugger hadn't utter a single word
It would be batter if erio develops when he's younger. hehehe

That was great point that was brought up, Why did Subaru pat Zafira
Old 2007-05-25, 19:51   Link #230
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
It would be batter if erio develops when he's younger. hehehe
That remains to be seen...

Quote:
That was great point that was brought up, Why did Subaru pat Zafira
Subaru's a little girl, that's all there is to it
Old 2007-05-25, 20:12   Link #231
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Well Erio and Caro didn't know Zafira could talk... I'd believe Subaru wouldn't know either.

And you mean you guys never get an urge to pet a dog when you see one!? =o
Old 2007-05-25, 20:25   Link #232
Lunariska
I eat your Cookiez!

to beginn with, it may be cuz they were simply in the same unit, but i don't think that's the reason anymore, why they get along
i guess, they get along cuz they wanted too.

obviously, we can't say if there might be something between those two, till we watched what teana will do in episode 9
Old 2007-05-25, 20:27   Link #233
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Well Erio and Caro didn't know Zafira could talk... I'd believe Subaru wouldn't know either.

Hmm, you got I point, I don't come into contact with dogs often, so the feeling kinda escapes me
Old 2007-05-25, 20:31   Link #234
S_K
Let's begin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post

I know this is off topic but my grandmother has a dog, and everytime I go near it, it starts chasing me, which I don't really like, even though I know the dog is happy. But I'm not really a dog lover.
Old 2007-05-25, 20:45   Link #235
raidou
Confused person

Send a message via MSN to raidou
Based on the rookies reaction, is it safe to assume that most familiar in Nanoha verse usually cant talk?Since Subaru did some research on Hayate's gang before hand.

Btw on ferret Yuuno , i actually wonder whether Nanoha's family actually know that the ferret is him since it was never mentioned in the anime/manga.

I would like to see Miyuki's reaction since she seem to cuddle with ferret Yuuno a lot.He might get chopped to pieces lol
Old 2007-05-25, 21:31   Link #236
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou View Post
Based on the rookies reaction, is it safe to assume that most familiar in Nanoha verse usually cant talk?Since Subaru did some research on Hayate's gang before hand.

Btw on ferret Yuuno , i actually wonder whether Nanoha's family actually know that the ferret is him since it was never mentioned in the anime/manga.

I would like to see Miyuki's reaction since she seem to cuddle with ferret Yuuno a lot.He might get chopped to pieces lol
They know. Alisa and Suzuka knows as well.

It's in the SS.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-05-25, 21:43   Link #237
Meophist

In any case, every familiar we've seen so far(Lilith, Arf, Zafira, Yuuno, Lotte, etc.) can talk, so I'm not sure if "most familiars can't talk" is a reasonable assumption.
Old 2007-05-25, 21:48   Link #238
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
In any case, every familiar we've seen so far(Lilith, Arf, Zafira, Yuuno, Lotte, etc.) can talk, so I'm not sure if "most familiars can't talk" is a reasonable assumption.
Erm... I'm not sure if it was unintentional, or you're just trying a stab at humor
Old 2007-05-25, 22:02   Link #239
Meophist

Quote:
Erm... I'm not sure if it was unintentional, or you're just trying a stab at humor
I can try humour every now and then too, you know, despite what some may believe.
Old 2007-05-25, 22:12   Link #240
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Maybe it's because Zafira doesn't give the bloated impression he's a familiar?

I mean... even if magic consumption's less, one would think that they wouldn't mind or even prefer a human form, even if shota, when they're not in battle. It's not like there's a huge gap in consumption.

Zafira, for one seems to treat himself fully like a guardian beast. He doesn't speak unless neccesary, he's in the beast form 24/7, and even takes it to himself to eat on the floor.

Can't wait for Subaru expression (( to that extention, the rookies )) when she finds out Zafira has a human form...if we ever see it, that's it.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Closed Thread