AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2011-11-10, 19:08   Link #41
Cherry_Lover

She doesn't see any reason to save Sakura because she doesn't know that Sakura is being abused. If she did, then I'd imagine that she'd be over there in about a second (and dead in about two seconds...).

Last edited by Cherry_Lover; 2011-11-11 at 19:51.
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 19:41   Link #42
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
She doesn't see any reason to save Sakura because she doesn't know that Sakura is being abused. If she did, then I'd imagine that she'd be over there in about a second (and Wish she was dead in about two seconds...).
corrected it for you

regarding Ep8
Kinda of curious about how the anime will explain Kitsurigi's Special Bullets and His Origin.
Old 2011-11-15, 23:43   Link #43
LunarMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
Episode 8's title is Magus Killer. You have three guesses to what's going to happen in this episode, and the first two don't count.

Episode 9's title is Master and Servant, apparently following the adventures of Waver and Rider as they attack Caster's hideout. Contains some Rider backstory. Might be integrating some misadventures from Act 9.

Episode 10's title is Rin's Adventure. Loli Rin looking for a missing friend.

It seems that the anime is going to expand Act 8 quite a bit here. And by quite, I mean wtf episode 10

Well, at this rate we'll have the Mad Feast of Kings at episode 11, followed by... uh, Act 9 + 10? Man this throws off my predictions by quite a bit
This is exactly what I wanted to hear. Expanding the anime, especially in the way of character development and backstory details, can really bring something to the table that the Light Novel doesn't provide. I guess that episode 10 is going to end up being a Rin and Kariya-centric episode, then. Here's hoping that we get to see a flashback for Caster's past, as this preview image of Joan of Arc would seem to indicate:

Also, if episode 8 contains the conclusion of the Caster fight, the Kotomine fight, and the reveal about Archibald's condition, then this promises to be a very meaty episode.
LunarMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 22:59   Link #44
Shadow5YA

Wow, and here I thought Jeanne's design was just for Fate/Apocrypha.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 08:05   Link #45
Auria

Have some nice F/Z 8 pictures: http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/428/428504/ belated this time, but 7 pics instead of 6 unfortunately not showing much that can lead to conclusions but looks good anyway.
Auria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-17, 20:03   Link #46
Allium
Keep on keeping on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auria View Post
Have some nice F/Z 8 pictures: http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/428/428504/ belated this time, but 7 pics instead of 6 unfortunately not showing much that can lead to conclusions but looks good anyway.
The characters in each of the pictures look geared up for action. Well maybe except Caster...
Allium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 16:35   Link #47
Kaiba

So it does look like Ionian Hetaroi will make its debut in Episode 11, I guess. 9 will probably end with the destruction of Caster's workshop, 10 is about Rin ( really?), and so where's the first half going to end? Caster getting Excaliblasted?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 17:51   Link #48
giorno

my guess is ionian hetairoi. What better way to end the first season than that
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-19, 19:39   Link #49
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

The Interlude for Vol4 with Kirigutsu killing his father by shooting him in the back.

Do you guys think that will get past the censors for broadcasting? or will it be release as a special in the BR.
Old 2011-11-22, 22:41   Link #50
LunarMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
The Interlude for Vol4 with Kirigutsu killing his father by shooting him in the back.

Do you guys think that will get past the censors for broadcasting? or will it be release as a special in the BR.
The censorship standards for violence towards adults doesn't seem to be particularly strict. If they can show Kayneth vomiting up a gallon of blood and Iri being impaled by several knives, then I can't see them cutting down a scene in which a full grown man is shot in the back. It's not a particularly violent way to go, and overall, most of the censorship has been aimed at scenes that depict violence against children. I am worried about how they're going to depict Caster's "corpse art" in the next few episodes, though, since a lot of the emotional resonance of Waver's reaction will be lost if they don't actually show us what he's horrified at.

I'm also curious about how Ryunosuke's death will be depicted, since they obviously won't be able to show a person's head being caved in with a rifle shell, in all of its gory detail. But then again, initially, I was extremely worried about how they would render anything involving Sakura, due to all the child molestation comparisons that were being drawn, but luckily that turned out not to be an issue.
LunarMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-23, 16:03   Link #51
Auria

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/430/430564/ Ep 9 Pics!
Have to admit I mistook waver for Maiya in thr first one, but oh well, judging by their character designs I thought they were somehow related way back then

/edit http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/433/433945/ Wow, they EXTENDED the Rin plot.

Last edited by Auria; 2011-12-01 at 10:54. Reason: ep 10
Old 2011-12-03, 11:50   Link #52
Kaiba

Ionian hetairoi next episode omg i can't wait
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 11:52   Link #53
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Ionian hetairoi next episode omg i can't wait
All those poor assassins next episode can't wait.
FlavoryFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 16:43   Link #54
Auria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
awesome talk next episode omg i can't wait
fixed that for you.
Old 2011-12-03, 17:27   Link #55
giorno

BEHOLD! *____*

can't wait
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 18:53   Link #56
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auria View Post
fixed that for you.
You don't mean that crazy talk between Caster and Ryuunosuke, right? ()
Old 2011-12-04, 00:04   Link #57
Archer

Hands up if you think the tile "Grail Dialogue" is a rather stupid name in comparison to some of other possible ones, like "Mad Feast of Kings".
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 00:22   Link #58
Kagayaki

^ *raises hand*

At least, if the "Reality marble?!" line is anything to go by, they'll be covering the entire thing.

I wonder if I should be expecting them to go MAXIMUM CLIFFHANGER in the middle of the caster fight to end the season...
Old 2011-12-04, 00:38   Link #59
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagayaki View Post
^ *raises hand*

At least, if the "Reality marble?!" line is anything to go by, they'll be covering the entire thing.

I wonder if I should be expecting them to go MAXIMUM CLIFFHANGER in the middle of the caster fight to end the season...
Well, at this point there's nothing but that event left to cover for Act 8, so the next two episodes after that should be the beginning of the battle at the bridge.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 15:27   Link #60
Alaya
Counter Force

The next two episode is the make or break of this F/Z season, in my opinion.

I think episode 11 would end with Rider summons the Reality Marble but not the army yet. Then episode 12 would be his speech with his army and crushing assassins.

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.
Alaya is offline   Reply With Quote