AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-02, 22:59   Link #2141
Snow_Storm
Welcome to primetime!

Hey question. Rosa's alternate costume/color (her blonde hair and white and red) , is it based off of an anime character? She kinda reminds me of a Cyborg009 or a clasisc Gundam character with her alternate color.

Old 2012-01-03, 00:07   Link #2142
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
She needs a Sarah Connor pallete
Old 2012-01-03, 01:05   Link #2143
Oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
I dunno, she looks bigger than Evatrice
Well Evatrice wasn't an adult yet, so she probably was fully developed yet.

Also have they nerfed any characters yet or are Kanon/Lucifer still top tier?
Old 2012-01-03, 01:05   Link #2144
Joachim13
Finite Witch

Since my copy hasn't arrived yet I've been knitpicking at the youtube videos thus far. I like how the Pirate Ship stage has a roll of duct tape rollin' in the bottom left for whatever reason. Also, has there been a video of all of the new characters moves in training mode?? I haven't seen Dlanor's SP2 yet...
Old 2012-01-03, 01:15   Link #2145
cronnoponno

Dlanor's SP 2 is where she takes a giant leap and just slams the ground, great for if they're knocked down on the ground I guess.

Can someone tell me how to do Erika's stupid scythe throw? Her controls annoy me so much, 345345+a/b/c for her spinnyroflcopter move? Why twice? Why not just once? ffs...

Not to mention Dlanor's grab move, which has the same command as Ange's suplex, which is very hard for me to do on the keyboard, and I don't know how to make it have a better range, I fought the COMP Dlanor and it seemed her grab could reach me at a much further range than when I try it.

Oh well I'll get over it.

B.Battler seems harder than normal Battler for some reason.

Also, I heard Dlanors death sentence in the nocturne of truth and illusions thread, and it didn't sound like the Dlanor from Cross, maybe I'm just not good of hearing? I personally like Cross's ''Great equalizer is death!'' much better.
Old 2012-01-03, 01:24   Link #2146
Joachim13
Finite Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronnoponno View Post
Also, I heard Dlanors death sentence in the nocturne of truth and illusions thread, and it didn't sound like the Dlanor from Cross, maybe I'm just not good of hearing? I personally like Cross's ''Great equalizer is death!'' much better.
You can check the credits to be sure, but the voice actors should be the same. The scenario that they're being recorded for is what sounds diffrent: single sprites yelling at each othe VS epic fighting scene. The voice actors have never been changed before, no reason to start now. In comparison you can tell when the voice actors are more pumped up from even the anme to OMK. Rosa Musou even sounds different.
Old 2012-01-03, 01:29   Link #2147
cronnoponno

Hm, well that settles that matter, but can someone tell me how to do Erika's scythe throw attack? I've done it on accident a few times but I can't seem to figure out what I did to do it, 15+a/b/c? Doesn't work, the moveset into doesn't help because I can't understand it, I just figured it was left+right+button but that doesn't seem to...work?

EDIT:

Okay, this is weird, it seems left+right(or whatever direction you're facing respectively) seems to make her throw the scythe, but the timing....seems to require absolute perfection, and not just a rapid button press, not sure, still trying, this is weird..

FINAL EDIT:

Okay, you have to walk backwards for at least a second or so, then you can walk forward and do it..

Last edited by cronnoponno; 2012-01-03 at 01:45.
Old 2012-01-03, 01:55   Link #2148
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Yes, it's a charge-type move. You can also hold 4 while doing something else to charge it up at the same time, so you can put it in a combo or throw it out after blocking an attack.

In combos, I think its main use is dragging someone closer to you so you can continue the combo more easily.

Last edited by LyricalAura; 2012-01-03 at 02:55.
Old 2012-01-03, 02:46   Link #2149
fuff

how can i use special moves/meta world...rosa the part where maria comes?? on keyboard?
Old 2012-01-03, 03:25   Link #2150
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronnoponno View Post
It's the same person voicing it. You can confirm this by removing all music from the game, going on training mode and doing her Meta ability. You will be able to hear her delivering her signature phrase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
how can i use special moves/meta world...rosa the part where maria comes?? on keyboard?
Foward, backward, downward, foward while in meta world.
Old 2012-01-03, 04:50   Link #2151
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walterion View Post
It's the same person voicing it. You can confirm this by removing all music from the game, going on training mode and doing her Meta ability. You will be able to hear her delivering her signature phrase.

Foward, backward, downward, foward while in meta world.
how do i get in the metaword in the first place? lol
Old 2012-01-03, 05:21   Link #2152
Walterion

Quote:
how do i get in the metaword in the first place? lol
Have at least 1 super bar and press weak medium and heavy attack at the same time. That enters you into metaworld.
Old 2012-01-03, 05:37   Link #2153
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walterion View Post
Have at least 1 super bar and press weak medium and heavy attack at the same time. That enters you into metaworld.
so what to letters on the key board would that be? zxc?
Old 2012-01-03, 05:44   Link #2154
Walterion

Quote:
so what to letters on the key board would that be? zxc?
Pretty much those keys on default.
Old 2012-01-03, 06:02   Link #2155
victorino123

what does the george SP2 do? He just do a kick and.... nothing ._.
Old 2012-01-03, 06:07   Link #2156
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

He basically puts the opponent into guard break if it connects properly, which is vicious since it basically prevents the opponent to damage touch and allow you to extend your current combo.
Old 2012-01-03, 06:46   Link #2157
Nanashi_1337

It's really funny how they changed only two moves for B.Battler, compared to Battler, and what came out from this is a character with better ways of doing combos. Seriously, that level 2 super is godlike. I don't mind sacrificing his projectile for that.

Still, I wish they release a patch that makes B.Battler easier. Because I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WHEN THE AI GUARD TOUCHES ME WHICH IS ALL THE DAMN TIME BECAUSE BOTH B.BATTLERS REGENERATE THEIR POWER TOO FAST!!! Seriously, starting a combo from the ground is just too dangerous because of it, if I start it from the air at least I know I cannot be countered with the new Guard Touch boost. And damn it, I always have to use weak attacks because using a strong attack normally means more recovery time, which normally means I'm dead if he counters me.

Thanks to Lucifer sliding crouch attack I've been able to bait B.Battler into using his projectile move to then counter him. But that's all I can pull out. Baiting him to use that move is the best strategy I've seen so far. Seriously, why is the grab triggering an automatic stun?!
Old 2012-01-03, 07:15   Link #2158
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanashi_1337 View Post
Thanks to Lucifer sliding crouch attack I've been able to bait B.Battler into using his projectile move to then counter him. But that's all I can pull out. Baiting him to use that move is the best strategy I've seen so far. Seriously, why is the grab triggering an automatic stun?!
I hope they don't really patch him or anything, I'm glad they put something so hilariously hard at the end of Hard difficulty arcade.
I've been trying with a Battler/Black Battler combo against them and it is doing it's job pretty well, which is starving his special bar so that he doesn't do the 236236C with the meta. Then it's upto me to spam meta lasers and gain back 3 or 4 bars from the meta spamming.

I think what makes the whole thing really tough is the fact that Auto guard will always kick in when he doesn't do anything, and that alone is asking for trouble.

In anycase, I will keep on trying. Now that I have some strategy, I will have to see it work and have a proof of victory.
Old 2012-01-03, 07:30   Link #2159
Joachim13
Finite Witch

I haven't actually played CROSS, but wouldn't Ronove be a good idea for fighting God-B.Battler? He counters well, and if you summon a shield and ram the oppoent then do some low kicks since most AIs try to hit you when you run at them and Ronove's shield will counter damage them letting you follow up with a combo to knock the opponen off their feet. And you can also summon Ronove's roses after charging forward with a shield so that if B. Battler tries to attack you at all he'll end up getting hit.

Just a suggestion.
Old 2012-01-03, 07:39   Link #2160
Walterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim13 View Post
I haven't actually played CROSS, but wouldn't Ronove be a good idea for fighting God-B.Battler? He counters well, and if you summon a shield and ram the oppoent then do some low kicks since most AIs try to hit you when you run at them and Ronove's shield will counter damage them letting you follow up with a combo to knock the opponen off their feet. And you can also summon Ronove's roses after charging forward with a shield so that if B. Battler tries to attack you at all he'll end up getting hit.

Just a suggestion.
I thought of that myself as well, along aside with Erika, but the chances of it working is very slim. Considering that B.Battler almost gives you no chance of taking a breath since he would tend to charge and trigger the auto block of you try to hit him, which lead to the Guard touch and second B.Battler entering at full speed to combo you.

As Ronove, I think the only time you would have enough breathing space is when Battler is on the floor, which is pretty rare.

Again, it may or may not work, depends on who is using Ronove and how he can handle God B.Battler.
Closed Thread