AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-03-20, 09:59   Link #5201
Eblion77

The Alibaba-is-a-virgin shtick was already tired 100 chapters ago. Now it's just humorless nonsense. Regardless, I'm definitely thinking that the HakuMor reference is just a misunderstanding, partly because of how unclear the statement was and mostly because of how I can't fathom any possible or realistic reason for Morgiana to get together with the man that killed the one she loved.

Other than that, this was a great chapter.
Eblion77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-21, 11:29   Link #5202
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^I agree. Except for the fact that Mor still went to live with the guy who killed the man she loved so she could help him out. But yeah, it's only she could help him out, which means they won't end up together as a couple.
Old 2016-03-21, 12:28   Link #5203
Chosen_Hero

^Remember that she told Sasuke 2.0 that she wouldn't let him forget what he did so easily (trying to betray and kill his friends, family and own people), she is basically his warden.
Old 2016-03-21, 13:09   Link #5204
Eblion77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
^Remember that she told Sasuke 2.0 that she wouldn't let him forget what he did so easily (trying to betray and kill his friends, family and own people), she is basically his warden.
That would definitely explain them misunderstanding. I'm sure Ohtaka loves trolling the readers for a week or so though.
Old 2016-03-27, 08:35   Link #5205
LevelSeven

ch.300

more hints that sinbad is a bad guy
people get married and live thir lifes while alibaba is still single
hint that morgana and ren are together,

flashback with alladin and he is GROWN! like, WOW, he became taller than titus

alibaba seems to have some kind of goal/plan, not sure but i get the feeling that he is actually not dilly dallying around and helps kou out of pure coincidence,
his internal monologue seems to indicate that he is aware of a shadowy evil hiding in the background :O

all in all: 10/10, Magi is really a gem, long running, well thought out plot, no morality monopole for the MC and most of all: a well presented "nothing is pure white and black"-troupe

PS: last color page with the empress was so adorable, i will now support alibaba x empress even while knowing that it wont end like that
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-27, 08:59   Link #5206
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Sorry Morgianna x Alibaba
but Haku x Mor is real things
and Kyougyoku is the best girl for Alibaba.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-27, 11:01   Link #5207
Blaat

I wonder if Alibaba is now the shortest member of the main cast, Aladdin is certainly taller now.
Old 2016-03-27, 11:04   Link #5208
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Poor Alibaba . All these years and he's still single! Having him break down over that is definitely a refreshing thing.

Everyone though is still off on their own. Some of the people who would most want to see Alibaba again are....places. Obviously the fans of Haku and Morgiana will be running off with presuming that's a thing. Though honestly I have my doubts. I don't think Morgiana moved on that fast. Heck she was still figuring out her own feelings before that incident in the first place. So she had to handle that, handle the loss and grief and then you know figure out how to deal with the guy who freaking "killed" Alibaba. Probably still is just acting as his warden and a reminder of his guilt.

Things are going pretty well though. Alibaba has his team and they are moving along. I do think it's good on Reim to have been holding out on joining that Alliance. Keeping the world a bit more mixed up might be the best thing. If things really go bad....someone has to be outside that little tidy box to make a move.
Old 2016-03-27, 11:17   Link #5209
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Everyone though is still off on their own. Some of the people who would most want to see Alibaba again are....places. Obviously the fans of Haku and Morgiana will be running off with presuming that's a thing. Though honestly I have my doubts. I don't think Morgiana moved on that fast. Heck she was still figuring out her own feelings before that incident in the first place. So she had to handle that, handle the loss and grief and then you know figure out how to deal with the guy who freaking "killed" Alibaba. Probably still is just acting as his warden and a reminder of his guilt.
between than and now 3 years went by, i think this is enough time to think and sort out ones feelings
Old 2016-03-27, 11:41   Link #5210
Eblion77

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
between than and now 3 years went by, i think this is enough time to think and sort out ones feelings
To get over Alibaba, maybe. To move on from him to his killer, no. Even ten years wouldn't make that understandable.
Old 2016-03-27, 11:56   Link #5211
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Sorry Morgianna x Alibaba
but Haku x Mor is real things
and Kyougyoku is the best girl for Alibaba.
What is better than being the 100 years old Crimson Emperor of Burning Cactuar that rules over Kou country unchallenged?

Marry Kougyoku please.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-27, 12:47   Link #5212
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

btw why Alibaba bother to think about Olga and Toto child while before them he has met Masrur with children resembles him.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-27, 21:52   Link #5213
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eblion77 View Post
To get over Alibaba, maybe. To move on from him to his killer, no. Even ten years wouldn't make that understandable.
Is there any other way for Morg to take revenge on Hakuryuu than dominating and humiliating him on bed.
Old 2016-04-07, 18:52   Link #5214
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Did Alibaba get screwed this chapter?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-07, 19:01   Link #5215
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@thread: Alibaba hasn't been completely left behind yet. I'm sure Mor still loves him and that, like Chosen_Hero said, is basically just his warden now. She isn't going to move on from Alibaba to the guy who she thinks killed Alibaba. That wouldn't make any sense.

And I don't want Alibaba going with Kougyoku when he still loves Mor (and I'm sure he still does). I don't care how great of a woman she is, he still shouldn't choose over the one he really loves, since Mor also loves him.

But if it's about the last page of Chapter 301, then yeah, I think he may have just gotten screwed over. Not just him but Kou itself. I think that the Parthevian Parliament decided on"No" as their answer.
Old 2016-04-07, 20:33   Link #5216
Twi

I think it will be a set-back if Pathevian's Parliament decided "No", but not entirely screwed over.
Old 2016-04-07, 22:49   Link #5217
Chosen_Hero

I think that Parthevia might just try to hold off on a decision for after the time limit due to some members being conviniently away or something similar.

Dat shameless manga self-promotion though.
Old 2016-04-08, 00:09   Link #5218
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
I think that Parthevia might just try to hold off on a decision for after the time limit due to some members being conviniently away or something similar.
Why does this remind me on RL issues :/
Old 2016-04-08, 00:47   Link #5219
Sixth
Hu Tao

For those who interested on what happened and why on the next chapter

Spoiler for Raw 302:
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-08, 03:21   Link #5220
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post