Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-04, 09:35   Link #1
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Is the anime moving to fast?

I personally think that the anime is moving very fast and is catching up to the manga at an alarming rate, this ultimately means that theyre is going to be a random insert of a filler arc which is probley going to be 20-30 episodes.
Old 2007-10-04, 09:39   Link #2
Rahan

That's the price to pay for a fast paced shounen. As long as the pace will be that high, there will be fillers arcs.

Naruto solved the problem by doing filler for 18 months and then making the new episodes slow as hell.
Old 2007-10-04, 09:44   Link #3
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
if they fillers like they did the hitsugaya group filler it would not be bad, as such fillers did not hurt the story, and gave some characters some more screentime. if they keep doing that everything should be alright.
Old 2007-10-04, 09:44   Link #4
DrunkenRyder
Segundo Arrancar

Ya, thats what Im saying I love the fast pace..But maybe they should slow it down a little like naruto.
Old 2007-10-04, 09:50   Link #5
benji000
You are not Gundam

I hope they won't make some crappy filler like the bount arc which introduced some crappy characters that are still in the show (you know the 3 stooges), they better just make some delay in episodes like maybe 1 episode for 2-3 weeks.
Old 2007-10-04, 09:58   Link #6
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenRyder View Post
this ultimately means that theyre is going to be a random insert of a filler arc which is probley going to be 20-30 episodes.
I really hope there will be.
Old 2007-10-04, 10:02   Link #7
benji000
You are not Gundam

If they really make a filler arc (which i really don't want them to) what would they talk about?
Old 2007-10-04, 10:46   Link #8
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by benji000 View Post
If they really make a filler arc (which i really don't want them to) what would they talk about?
OH imagine if a handful of characters sat around and discussed their feelings, "The View" style

AWESOME
Old 2007-10-04, 11:01   Link #9
Iambankai
Surprised Espada

If they intend to make a filler arc, I hope it's not one like the episode 130-133 or something...
those were so boring -.- can't remember exact episode(s) (numbers) but:
Spoiler for anime episode 130-133 I think:

anyway, that would be really fun to look for, I already read the manga, (till lastest chapter,((not this may be outdated lol))) then I will be excited for both the anime and manga chapter
anyway, exactly what do you mean with too fast?
Do you mean the airing dates, like one each week? Because the anime itself is pretty much doing well on fully following the manga + they add some extra scenes!
Old 2007-10-04, 16:00   Link #10
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenRyder View Post
Ya, thats what Im saying I love the fast pace..But maybe they should slow it down a little like naruto.
Oh god no, Shippuden was ruined because of that. Bleach anime has been great and at a very good pace, let it stay that way. If it's catching up to the manga, just make filler or go on a hiatus. I for one would rather have filler than have them ruin the manga material by "slowing it down a little".
Old 2007-10-05, 05:52   Link #11
Seraphis
Seldom Everything

Oh god most Shippuuden episodes are painful to watch for me, and I just sit through them as I kind of feel obliged. At the moment Bleach is leaps and bounds above Naruto for me, there really seems to be no contest. You can especially see the difference between the two when you watch an episode that doesn't have much fighting, Naruto will have so many distorted faces and etc. Bleach is doing better.

I prefer having a time period of utter crap, then really good quality like we have right now in Bleach. But 'never' mix the crap with the good if you catch my drift
Old 2007-10-05, 06:00   Link #12
Ryuk

The anime is catching up fast. I hope they decide to make episodes shorter "content wise" and focus on quality animation more
Old 2007-10-05, 06:02   Link #13
Seraphis
Seldom Everything

You think the current animation from the anime is bad?!
Old 2007-10-05, 09:08   Link #14
Kweck

Spoiler for Read this at your own risk:
Old 2007-10-05, 09:16   Link #15
Jarkeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kweck View Post
Spoiler for Read this at your own risk:

I'm thinking there will be about 5-10 more episodes, then we'll get a filler arc started. I don't really mind fillers, except for the dumb episodes with the Spirit hunter guy and Ichigo's sisters.
Old 2007-10-05, 09:37   Link #16
Kweck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarkeler View Post
I'm thinking there will be about 5-10 more episodes, then we'll get a filler arc started. I don't really mind fillers, except for the dumb episodes with the Spirit hunter guy and Ichigo's sisters.
I hope so too. As said what i wrote in my spoiler is not confirmed yet.

I guess it will be the next month.
Old 2007-10-05, 13:40   Link #17
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

I wouldn't mind if they expanded on some of the fights, like they did with Shippuden eps. 26., as long as they also don't have them stare at each other with a few words spoken for over 10 minutes an episode.
Old 2007-10-05, 14:41   Link #18
WhiteWings

Bleach is a series where fillers are necessary. I mean, the the manga is only 52~54 chapters or so approximately ahead in terms of storyline compared to the anime. Without the Bount arc in the anime the anime would have had to end half-baked in the middle of nowhere like the Inuyasha anime had. But even with the fillers and unique story arc the anime is in danger of catching up with the manga within a year at most at current speed. Hopefully, the manga would end sometime with an arc for the anime series to end a season with.
Old 2007-10-06, 10:16   Link #19
Darkling Lord

Red face

yeah, bleach anime is faster than naruto, the side story is less and had connection to the main story.

Spoiler for etc.:
Old 2007-10-08, 13:00   Link #20
kyogaia2

in my point of view, its good the episodes are fast...LOL....but there should upgrade their anime makings technique coz to me, im kind of disappointed...there should progress more. hav u guyz notice on the quality of the pictures they made...or maybe that's why they are going too fast (its hard to make quality animes)
Closed Thread