AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 34 43.59%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 24 30.77%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 16.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 7.69%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.28%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-26, 10:46   Link #81
Hyack

Episode 13 my expressions.

Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-26, 10:59   Link #82
Ypocaramel

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyingturkey View Post
Poor Yunoha
FOREVER ALONE
There's a very good chance he'll be reincarnated in 12,000 years you know.
Old 2012-03-26, 11:17   Link #83
Sixth
Hu Tao

Jin - a character with potentials. Too bad the writer want to get rid of him. Sad Yunoha.

By the way, the barrier that protected Crea, whose skill is that? Her skill? or Fudo skill or a technology shield that activated from her table?
Old 2012-03-26, 11:17   Link #84
pingva

I've just realized that in this situation and circumstances(destruction of some part of Altair) Izumo would think that Kagura is Jin's murderer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Jin - a character with potentials. Too bad the writer want to get rid of him. Sad Yunoha.

By the way, the barrier that protected Crea, whose skill is that? Her skill? or Fudo skill or a technology shield that activated from her table?
It's a technological shield ( it looks the same as the glass of in the vector cockpit).

Last edited by pingva; 2012-03-26 at 11:35.
Old 2012-03-26, 11:38   Link #85
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fssjids View Post
I'm a little confused about Jin's death. Why didn't Mikage kill Jin right when he entered the vector? Why did he wait until after Jin did the union thing and defeated Kagura ???
Because Mikage is a bastard who likes to troll at whim. Is there any other explanation?

*places Mikage alongside Kyubey in the list of anime characters to be exterminated on sight with extreme prejudice*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2012-03-26, 11:44   Link #86
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by fssjids View Post
I'm a little confused about Jin's death. Why didn't Mikage kill Jin right when he entered the vector? Why did he wait until after Jin did the union thing and defeated Kagura ???
I really do hope that it's just a fake death and Jin would comeback later, brainwashed or whatever T___T Damn Mikage, why are you so good at breaking couples ( Donar, and now Jin)
Spoiler for theory:

But to the episode itself, there's many things happening like double aquarion, two pairing developed and many other things, but of course it's all overshadowed by Jin's death. It's quite an effective one too - judging by the reactions it's definitely a death that the audiences cares about very deeply, and really makes them hate the villain as they supposed to. It's Yunoha I'm the saddest about though, wonder what's in store for her character...though with their RomeoxJuliet coming to the tragic conclusion, they would finally start developing Zessica's character too.
Old 2012-03-26, 12:06   Link #87
Sixth
Hu Tao

By the way, is Crea said something funny or she just being sarcastic or it is just a bad translation?

" I'll thank you to stop right now!"
Old 2012-03-26, 12:06   Link #88
miketyson

"Breaking the rules" makes sense, good call. Thing is, if Zen is the good guy and cares about the rules, I'd expect "getting mad about broken rules" would mean he'd be *even more* serious about the rules from now on, just seems more like how he'd handle it. So "this means war", yes, but Zen will stay within the rules just to make his eventual victory that much more fantastic.
Old 2012-03-26, 12:08   Link #89
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
By the way, is Crea said something funny or she just being sarcastic or it is just a bad translation?

" I'll thank you to stop right now!"
I don't see anything wrong it. It's common phrase. Like "I'll thank you kindly to shut the fuck up" or something.
Old 2012-03-26, 12:11   Link #90
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Nooooo
This time it's feel Jin is really dead, not like what happened with Shrade before, with the next episode preview but mostly with Zen's changing expression like that >.<

On the other hand the episode was really great with some pairs moment (even Donar & Shiomiwww) and they used two sets of Vectors, w00t double Aquarion!! And Gepard finally got time to shine, even though Jin had to pay the price for it. Damn you Mykage D:
And hat off to Zess for keep great poker face even though she hurt inside

Btw, before he.... stabbed(?!) Jin, what Mykage did to Yunoha beside choke her? Or was the green energy is Jin using his isolate Elements power to keep Mykage off Yunoha?
Old 2012-03-26, 13:14   Link #91
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
This was the second best episode ever! (11 being my favorite)
First things first!!! OMG THAT BATTLE SCENES I love evol to death almost as much as I love SNA but one thing about EVOL that I found disappointing was the lack of battle scenes, something the OS was chock full of.

But omg --First off. Aquarion Spada is totally bad ass. It is the best out of all the version. I don't like Sol Evol's wings on the back...although if you peep it, they look like Cupid's Arrow

That combo form was reminiscent of Gerwalk mode and those tanks from Macross
Kagura was amazingly bad ass

I have decided that Kawamori hates all blond guys that have a loli love-interest and he really enjoys playing with the fans emotion. That said that was an epic moment!!!!!!!! I cried so hard over that part. Seriously I bawled like a baby. I love Jin he was such a woobie Honestly I had a feeling Jin will die--because he was the "last son" and you know what happened to the last "Last child born" in Aquarion. Jin actually had it a lot better. He was my second favorite character...damn you Kawamori You make him lovable then kill him. I almost hate you Kawamori (you created Optimus Prime so I have to let you slide)....Now Yunoha can go and cry with Klan-Tai

Lol at Sazanka, she's a fujioshi after my own heart. She loves bad boys and girly men I really hope she gets a "day in the limelight" episode.

So it's confirmed Mykage is Touma (I never had a doubt)
I do wonder what's Fudo's deal and is he blind? He reminds me of blind fortune teller and he's always staring into space. If he's blind it makes sense...because he can't see out the window anyway

As for Amata, I believe that he is Kagura's wings and that is why he doesn't have a smell. Because he's not a real person and he's basically a manifestation of Kagura's...I mean Apollonius' feelings for Celiane and that's why he's attached to Mikono. I also got Amata death flags when Kagura said he doesn't really exist.

The real highlight for me other than my Junoha moment was Kagura. I don't know how anyone could hate this guy and "reversal" haha that's funny. So he says the opposite of what he really means. Mikono's chest hurting when he called her name...nyaahhh *melts into puddle of fangirl ooze* He was declaring his love for her. He's hated Loved her since the day they first met. He's so cute you gotta love him. "I want to crush you in my arms forever" He wants to squeeze her tight. I love it and I LOVE YOU KAWAMORI (I can turn on a dime )

All in all this was great episode and they played Kouya No Heath....I love that song. Apollo ...Silvia!!!!

Perfect 10!!!!!

gtg...later!
Old 2012-03-26, 13:19   Link #92
ookamigirl

Never thought Jin was a kidnapper..
Action parts were really nice and intense.
Here we go again Amata-Mikono-Kagura love triangle.
Kagura doesn't seem like a bad guy when he's alone with Mikono, but when there are others who are trying to protect her, he just goes ballistic.
Those guys just have the wrong approach, no wonder they're desperately in need of some female guidance LOL

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2012-03-26, 13:51   Link #93
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamigirl View Post
Never thought Jin was a kidnapper..
Action parts were really nice and intense.
Here we go again Amata-Mikono-Kagura love triangle.
Kagura doesn't seem like a bad guy when he's alone with Mikono, but when there are others who are trying to protect her, he just goes ballistic.
Those guys just have the wrong approach, no wonder they're desperately in need of some female guidance LOL
I have a feelings that's going to be a shift on Mikono's end towards Kagura in a negative direction. She seems to have gotten even more scared of him and witnessed the fact that he so easily tried to kill Amata who she cares for really deeply.
Old 2012-03-26, 14:37   Link #94
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
So it's confirmed Mykage is Touma (I never had a doubt).
How is this confirmed at all? If anything, it's confirmed he isn't Touma (Touma never had rainbow wings or lipstick) since he looks 'exactly the same'. At least TV series Touma. He would know where the Wings of Sun are. Considering... the finale.

Zen, on the other hand, is a projection of someone who knows where the Wings of Sun are and his current 'ugly' form doesn't seem to resemble his real physical appearance.

Mmm....

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2012-03-26, 14:45   Link #95
Miraluka
Banned

Jin, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo!!!!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

First time I feel bad for a lolicon, and I didn't even find him creepy like others!!!

orz

But no!!! I need to gather the powah and call for the Lolicon Guild from AnimeSuki in order to revive him or save him from the death!

Mangatron is your time to shine!!!!!
Old 2012-03-26, 14:53   Link #96
pingva

Mykage's mentioning that ZEN's real body looks completely different, makes me suspicious of him. For the first time I think he might be someone else than I expected.
Old 2012-03-26, 15:14   Link #97
Zuul

I totally loved seeing Kagura destroyed the Aquarion evol. And his little time wit "Sylvie". He looks so guenuinely happy. It pleases me.

I didn't feel sad about Jin's death. Heartless me. But it's frustrating me plotwise. Izumo looks totally helpless now. He's all alone with no pilot, and his best card did die after betraying. I feel bad for him.

And Mykage was just awesome. It's the first time I saw Fudou lose his cool and it's all Mykage's doing. This gayngel is boss.
I love the way he knowked off Sazanka in a more classy way than Molloy because she acknowledged his beauty.

Finally it seems that it's not completelly failed oportunity for team Mykage/Kagura since they at least managed to get rid of Jin and his isolation abilities something Fudou apparently intended to use against them.

Next week episode looks boring. I really hope they aren't wasting all of it on the funerals. It would be nice to give us at least an outlook of what Izumo will be planing from now considering he is in a pretty shitty situation.
Old 2012-03-26, 15:21   Link #98
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post

So it's confirmed Mykage is Touma (I never had a doubt)
I do wonder what's Fudo's deal and is he blind? He reminds me of blind fortune teller and he's always staring into space. If he's blind it makes sense...because he can't see out the window anyway
Not necessarily. Toma is not Fudou's opposite number. In fact he is Apollonius opposite number.

Fudou and Mykage has known each other in each incarnation for both 24,000 and 12,000 years before. TV Toma was redeemed. OVA Toma died. Given they are opposites of each other that merely indirectly manipulate their pawns and has an understanding of such I think Mykage could very well be Elder Johannes.

Spoiler for Shadow Angel Elder Johannes:

We never saw Johannes face as it was covered by a mask.

They have unwritten rules of engagement. Which is why Fudou is pissed at him killing Jin.

Johannes in TV Aquarion was absorbed by the Tree of Life. Johannes in the OVA was further sealed in dimensional freezing.

Fudou has a new look or body, maybe reincarnated. Mykage has stayed the same form.

They've been at this game twice already this is the third time.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:01   Link #99
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Glad Jin to return and help everyone. Too bad he had to die. Amata was cool when he flew in and saved Mikono. Luckily Zessica was still in the vector to fire at Kagura. Mikage and Fudo know each other.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:04   Link #100
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Not necessarily. Toma is not Fudou's opposite number. In fact he is Apollonius opposite number.

Fudou and Mykage has known each other in each incarnation for both 24,000 and 12,000 years before. TV Toma was redeemed. OVA Toma died. Given they are opposites of each other that merely indirectly manipulate their pawns and has an understanding of such I think Mykage could very well be Elder Johannes.

Spoiler for Shadow Angel Elder Johannes:

We never saw Johannes face as it was covered by a mask.

They have unwritten rules of engagement. Which is why Fudou is pissed at him killing Jin.

Johannes in TV Aquarion was absorbed by the Tree of Life. Johannes in the OVA was further sealed in dimensional freezing.

Fudou has a new look or body, maybe reincarnated. Mykage has stayed the same form.

They've been at this game twice already this is the third time.
This is the same thing I have been thinking since I saw yesterday's episode.

I completely agree with you on that, I also have this feeling that Mykage might be Elder Johannes.
Closed Thread