AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-17, 23:24   Link #1481
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
You're assuming she wasn't there at Kuoh Academy from the start. If she did transfered to Kuoh Academy, Ise would have commented on her being a recent transfer student or just a transfer student in volume 3. Since he didn't it is safe to assume she has been there since Ise started school there.
Well he also proposed(in a way) to Akeno too when they were in bed. So while Rias was gone, he proposed to Akeno and to Asia too.
Well according to Ise, the shorten countdown may have been a side effect of JD.
didn't make an specific reference as to when. She could've found Ise and Ddraig quickly in his life but was more biding her time until Ddraig woke up. Kiryuu did only start to associate with Ise after Ddraig awoke.
Old 2013-02-17, 23:44   Link #1482
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
"The two legendary Heavenly Dragons" their status is slowly or little by little becoming pitiful..
No I'd say there status is becoming more perverted but really the 2 Heavenly Dragons were already pitful afterall they're in a cycle of endless fights with each other that really have no meaning since if one of the host dies the SG just moves on.
Old 2013-02-17, 23:51   Link #1483
XFire
150% done

While I almost laughed at the whole Panty Dragon thing, I was still too put off by the fact that those assholes created clones of the Phoniex clan, used them like livestock, and then shut them down. Seriously, what the fuck was that?
Old 2013-02-17, 23:57   Link #1484
WILD_LION

Excuse me, I have a question, I cant understand Sona's explication about ISE and Ophis relationship?
Old 2013-02-18, 00:00   Link #1485
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
While I almost laughed at the whole Panty Dragon thing, I was still too put off by the fact that those assholes created clones of the Phoniex clan, used them like livestock, and then shut them down. Seriously, what the fuck was that?
Well I did predicted before that the Stray Magicians would perform any experiments in thirst of knowledge, very similar to mad scientists. Though, there are many stories and myths I read that are "unpleasant", it certainly does not help when I encounter something similar to this one. I feel for Ravel, though these stray magicians may have dug up their graves from 6 feet deep to 50 feet deep.

Its one thing to attack the Underworld, the New Underworld is accustom to that due to Old Maou, but to experiment on a pure Devil Clan. Well................................I usually follow rules and such, but you can speculate how the High Class Society of the Underworld is going to act when they discover that piece of evidence.
Old 2013-02-18, 00:07   Link #1486
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost4321 View Post
Well its fine isnt it? arnt Rias and Ise already considered engaged by Rias' family?
Yeah, but I think Rias wants Issei to propose to her. Rias wants her relationship with Ise to go naturally, in other words be his girlfriend, then fiance, and finally his wife.
She wants him to say the words "Will you marry me, Rias ?".

Not counting Rias, so far Ise has 3 fiances, Koneko(she proposed to him), Akeno, and Asia.
Well it could 4 fiances, if the promise wtih Irina turns out to be a childhood promise to marry or Ise said something that sounded like marriage proposal toward Irina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
didn't make an specific reference as to when. She could've found Ise and Ddraig quickly in his life but was more biding her time until Ddraig woke up. Kiryuu did only start to associate with Ise after Ddraig awoke.
Are you saying she found Ise when he was much younger(as a child perhaps) before his Dragon power awoke? How did she do that ?
As to why Kiryuu only started associating with Ise after Ddraig awoke, could easily be attributed to a Dragons power of attraction members of the opposite sex.
Old 2013-02-18, 00:08   Link #1487
yellowperil

The new updated translation was funny and made me laugh the whole time reading it. Oh, can't wait for more translated!!
Old 2013-02-18, 00:12   Link #1488
Ghost4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well I did predicted before that the Stray Magicians would perform any experiments in thirst of knowledge, very similar to mad scientists. Though, there are many stories and myths I read that are "unpleasant", it certainly does not help when I encounter something similar to this one. I feel for Ravel, though these stray magicians may have dug up their graves from 6 feet deep to 50 feet deep.

Its one thing to attack the Underworld, the New Underworld is accustom to that due to Old Maou, but to experiment on a pure Devil Clan. Well................................I usually follow rules and such, but you can speculate how the High Class Society of the Underworld is going to act when they discover that piece of evidence.
Well, first off, I think Sirzechs might actually get involved and choose violence first instead of talking. Levi, since the whole attack on the school had something to do with her sister, will be with sirzechs most likely. Finally, the Phenex clan. We might see a big reaction out of the clan itself. They will most likely start something, on the basis of the magicians screwing around with there clan and long dead family members. Especially Riser Phenex, with his big sister complex, will most likely charge to where they are to stop them. The whole deal with Ravel being mind fucked by the magicians, and ballin her eyes out, Ise will deal with that and make her feel safe again(like always with the rest of the girls) This might be a Life part by itself in one of the future volumes of this arc. If it is, I'm most looking forward to seeing the Sir Phenex(Ravel's Father) and Ruval Phenex(eldest son of the phenex clan), and learning more about them. The magicians are most likely the reason behind why the Phenex tears went up in price, behind the chaos brigade.

Quote:
Not counting Rias, so far Ise has 3 fiances, Koneko(she proposed to him), Akeno, and Asia.
Well it could 4 fiances, if the promise wtih Irina turns out to be a childhood promise to marry or Ise said something that sounded like marriage proposal toward Irina.
and Xenovia will be next in her future volume where shes the main heroine
Old 2013-02-18, 00:18   Link #1489
cyberdemon

Quote:
Are you saying she found Ise when he was much younger(as a child perhaps) before his Dragon power awoke? How did she do that ?
As to why Kiryuu only started associating with Ise after Ddraig awoke, could easily be attributed to a Dragons power of attraction members of the opposite sex.
Well she could've been specifically looking for Ddraig. There are ways of identifying SG. Raynelle seemed to simply miss the signs and thought it was an inferior SG. If Tiamat was looking for Ddraig specifically then she would likely see the signs.

why are you so against it though? It's not an impossible theory. I don't claim it as truth, just a possibility to be looked into. The magicians proved there were loopholes to the barrier. It was said that she was really good at blending into society. There's nothing stated that make it impossible.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2013-02-18 at 01:01.
Old 2013-02-18, 01:12   Link #1490
sky black swordman

Quote:
Well she could've been specifically looking for Ddraig. There are ways of identifying SG. Raynelle seemed to simply miss the signs and thought it was an inferior SG. If Tiamat was looking for Ddraig specifically then she would likely see the signs.

why are you so against it though? It's not an impossible theory. I don't claim it as truth, just a possibility to be looked into. The magicians proved there were loopholes to the barrier. It was said that she was really good at blending into society. There's nothing stated that make it impossible.
Ok, that's possible.True. For Raynare, there may have not been enough signs for someone of her rank to tell. That is also possible.

I am not against the theory that Kiryuu could be Tiamat, honestly speaking if the theory turn out to be true it would be a great WTF moment.
But just as there is possibilities it can be true, there are also just as many ways to counter those possibilities.
Old 2013-02-18, 01:15   Link #1491
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Tiamat wouldn't have come to Japan in the first place unless she had definite info that Ddraig was there, if we go by your theory. That's impossible, since even Heaven, which has the Sacred Gear database is unable to detect this generation's Longinus, so unless she was in Japan already she wouldn't have found him. Frankly, it's pretty implausible that she would be wandering Japan and happen to come across Ise.

Quote:
why are you so against it though? It's not an impossible theory. The magicians proved there were loopholes to the barrier. It was said that she was really good at blending into society. There's nothing stated that make it impossible for this theory.
It's not completely impossible, but there is absolutely no basis behind it, so it's pointless to discuss it anyway.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2013-02-18, 01:48   Link #1492
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Tiamat wouldn't have come to Japan in the first place unless she had definite info that Ddraig was there, if we go by your theory. That's impossible, since even Heaven, which has the Sacred Gear database is unable to detect this generation's Longinus, so unless she was in Japan already she wouldn't have found him. Frankly, it's pretty implausible that she would be wandering Japan and happen to come across Ise.
The fallen angels stumbled across Ise. We don't know exactly know how long they had been investigating him. Just that at some point they sent Raynare to confirm. Tiamat could've picked up on it and moved to get closer. Or she happened to find the truth before them.

Quote:
It's not completely impossible, but there is absolutely no basis behind it, so it's pointless to discuss it anyway.
Well to be fair there is no basis at all for Tiamat other than the 2 lines that were said about her. Both of which may point that Tiamat could potentially be close by. If she hates (or loves) Ddraig it's understandable if she is closer to him either to be with him or kill him. If she's so good at blending into society, no one would even notice that she was there. She's managed to avoid dragon hunters for hundreds of years without aid from any side which says a lot about those skills.
Old 2013-02-18, 02:44   Link #1493
Shinon

Quote:
[……Onii-chan, who are you?]

………… Huh? I think I heard a weird phrase with Ddraig’s voice……

“……D-Ddraig-san……?”

I ask once again. Then, he replies like this.

[Yup, my name is Ddraig. I’m a baby Dragon.]
omg draigs mentality finaly broken down xd issei is legendary in his own way to make an legendary dragon into such state xd
Old 2013-02-18, 06:20   Link #1494
malason13
Forsaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinon View Post
omg draigs mentality finaly broken down xd issei is legendary in his own way to make an legendary dragon into such state xd
I couldn't agree with you more than now.
Fafnir is too amazing!! No wonder he can get along we'll with Azazel!! Vritra's reaction is just priceless!!

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2013-02-18, 06:26   Link #1495
Soji

Poor Ddraig he has finally surrendered
Also I agree about Fafnir ....I pity Vritra now
Old 2013-02-18, 07:44   Link #1496
yankky5

Panty is treasure!! how classic!! glad to see dxd hasnt lost its wtf factor. Irina might get a divine blessing from ophis when making a babby with ise!
Old 2013-02-18, 10:41   Link #1497
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
The fallen angels stumbled across Ise. We don't know exactly know how long they had been investigating him. Just that at some point they sent Raynare to confirm. Tiamat could've picked up on it and moved to get closer. Or she happened to find the truth before them.
Tiamat is supposed to have kept apart from other factions, right? How would she have noticed that they found Ddraig then, especially when they were keeping the info on a need to know basis?

As I've already said, it's nearly impossible for Tiamat to have happened upon Ise.

Quote:
Well to be fair there is no basis at all for Tiamat other than the 2 lines that were said about her. Both of which may point that Tiamat could potentially be close by. If she hates (or loves) Ddraig it's understandable if she is closer to him either to be with him or kill him. If she's so good at blending into society, no one would even notice that she was there. She's managed to avoid dragon hunters for hundreds of years without aid from any side which says a lot about those skills.
I can understand your reasoning for thinking Tiamat could be close by, though I wonder how she could evade the eyes of absolutely everyone there, including Ddraig, Sirzechs, Serafall, Azazel, Micheal, etc.

The thing is, there is no reason to think Kiryuu is Tiamat.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2013-02-18, 13:00   Link #1498
WILD_LION

Question Question

Someone can understand this?, is about ISE and Ophis, what try to say the author with this?
“……In your case, it will be more accurate to say that you have been possessed. Most likely, you have shouldered a karma that no God can purify.”

Does it means that Ophis hates ISE?
Old 2013-02-18, 13:16   Link #1499
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Someone can understand this?, is about ISE and Ophis, what try to say the author with this?
“……In your case, it will be more accurate to say that you have been possessed. Most likely, you have shouldered a karma that no God can purify.”

Does it means that Ophis hates ISE?
No, it probably,means that Ise will have to suffer the fate of being Ophis friend, and keep her company, for all eternity... and being the "friend" of the Infinite Dragon, is probably going to be a pretty dangerous task...
Old 2013-02-18, 13:20   Link #1500
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
No, it probably,means that Ise will have to suffer the fate of being Ophis friend, and keep her company, for all eternity... and being the "friend" of the Infinite Dragon, is probably going to be a pretty dangerous task...
Agree.
I can not see another interpretation for this.
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen