AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-03-14, 01:45   Link #1
Soliloquy
絶対領域に嵌り過ぎた。

[PC] Yandere Simulator

Yandere Simulator

The game is still at the early stage but it's already looking like rather a neat idea for a game. The amazing thing about it is at this time it seems only one guy that has been working on this game accepting some assistance from the volunteers. I feel this game is right up on the alley especially for this forum.
Old 2015-03-15, 21:02   Link #2
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

This is awesome! I'm supporting this game when it comes out.
Old 2015-03-16, 14:44   Link #3
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang
I absolutely need this game in my life. I'm giving a small contribution for the completion of this game! It's like a Hitman game, except instead of fulfilling an assassination contract, you're just... trying to get Senpai to notice you. As a Yandere-buff, this is something I really, really look forward to playing.

This is awesome!
Old 2015-03-16, 16:51   Link #4
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Awesome game, I'm downloading the current version, lets see how it goes.
Old 2015-03-16, 17:12   Link #5
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wang View Post
t's like a Hitman game, except instead of fulfilling an assassination contract, you're just... trying to get Senpai to notice you.
Funny, that was exactly the series that came to mind when I read up on this. I'm tempted to suggest that the creator toss in a pair of alternate outfits for Yandere-chan that would be an homage thereto. One would be the classic black suit; the other would be the all-white ensemble seen in the 'Requiem' scenario from Blood Money, nicely shown in this fanart...

And now I'm curious as to how closely one can stick to Agent 47's playbook in this game...
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 18:01   Link #6
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Sorry guy's I don't see this going any where, and I'm kind of glad it won't.

Last thing we need is to give FemFreq followers a game to play.
If the game were reversed, it would have never seen the light of day too. XD
Old 2015-03-16, 18:48   Link #7
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Sorry guy's I don't see this going any where, and I'm kind of glad it won't.

Last thing we need is to give FemFreq followers a game to play.
If the game were reversed, it would have never seen the light of day too. XD
He's been working on it for a year now posting updates every two months, so I'm surprised you think it's not going anywhere. It's come a long way from where it started too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly00 View Post
Funny, that was exactly the series that came to mind when I read up on this. I'm tempted to suggest that the creator toss in a pair of alternate outfits for Yandere-chan that would be an homage thereto. One would be the classic black suit; the other would be the all-white ensemble seen in the 'Requiem' scenario from Blood Money, nicely shown in this fanart...
Apparently in the final product you'll get to customize the characters like Yandere-chan and Senpai.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 21:07   Link #8
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

This is a game I've always desired...but never thought would possibly come into existence.

Can't wait to help yandere-chan get senpai to notice her. Along with ridding her senpai of those other...sleazebags.
Old 2015-03-16, 23:29   Link #9
Velsy

I like Yanderes for how uniquely crazy they are. However I dont like intentional murder <.<. Threats and pain is more suited to my Yandere enjoyment. Thus being said, the demo looked pretty cool. Mentioned there are other ways to do stuff apart from murder.

So I give it my stamp of Interest ^_^

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-16, 23:44   Link #10
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
He's been working on it for a year now posting updates every two months, so I'm surprised you think it's not going anywhere. It's come a long way from where it started too.
Haha really? I don't know if that's awesome or just weird that such a game is going strong................WELL... there is a game about being bread soo... -shrug- the hell do I know? XD
Old 2015-03-17, 07:10   Link #11
HasuMasu
*Artist

You can customise Yandere-chan?

I'm in.
Old 2015-03-17, 15:43   Link #12
Slayerx

eh, i don't know... I guess its somewhat interesting, but not as fun as what i was expecting from that title. Erasing evidence makes for decent game mechanic, but it makes things a bit too serious and feels a bit tedious. I was expecting something more knee deep in dark humor... I'm having trouble thinking of examples. Maybe something with a similar tone to like borderlands or Portal; or take something like saints row but add a more "Kawaii" skin too it. Something that comes off as being both twisted and funny. Some of the other videos show some more promise; namely the sandbox mode when she's just going around killing people and going nuts instead of covering everything up. Though the Dev does have some interesting ideas as far as social dynamics in the game. I just think it needs more dark comedy

One game that does come to mind is "Edna and Harvey: Harvey's new eyes". Its a point and click adventure game, where you take on the role of a sweet, innocent girl who has a way of accidentally/inadvertently killing everyone around her... and she doesn't even know it as she seems to live in complete denial and mentally blocks it all out. Its gives everything a cheery tone with this overly upbeat narrator. Twisted, but funny, dark humor.

Last edited by Slayerx; 2015-03-17 at 17:01.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-23, 02:03   Link #13
Chibiloli

I'll shell out money if this comes out on Vita or PS3, won't be getting a good laptop till AFTER college.
Old 2015-04-15, 18:17   Link #14
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasuMasu View Post
You can customise Yandere-chan?

I'm in.
You can change her hair and bust sized there is a hidden red uniform on the lone Sakura tree. There are multiple eye patches along with a toast and toaster for the mouth and a Big Boss(Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain) skin as well in the current build.

How to kidnap a girl

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-04-15, 18:43   Link #15
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

OMG! New update! There are boys in the school and now Senpai can see you and react!

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-04-15, 19:36   Link #16
JohnNiles

Sempai, you so mean. ;_;

Hah, the narration and voice acting are hilarious. So, are people screaming "no male characters" with regard to the latest build?
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 10:03   Link #17
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
Hah, the narration and voice acting are hilarious.
And so are a couple of the 'bug reports'; I couldn't help but chuckle after reading them. Specifically:

Quote:
Students that die will now stay dead after being killed.
The wording here is an amusing (and likely unintended) nod to a certain Shirou Emiya quote... well, I understand, a mistranslation of it, anyway.

Quote:
Removed button that would transform schoolgirls into nightmare-inducing Lovecraftian eldritch monstrosities.
Wait, Lovecraftian entities personified as cute girls? Now where have we seen this before...?
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 10:37   Link #18
Sagitta Luminis
Yousoro~

The developer seems to have so much fun with this game it's hard to not get swooped along with the excitement.
Old 2015-04-16, 11:22   Link #19
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
Sempai, you so mean. ;_;

Hah, the narration and voice acting are hilarious. So, are people screaming "no male characters" with regard to the latest build?
They'd be gigantic dumb a$$es if they are. lol
Old 2015-04-16, 17:09   Link #20
Jagger

I love how nerdy the developer sounds.

"That girl is talking to senpai, that's... unacceptable"
Jagger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action game, yandere