Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-01-31, 16:11   Link #61
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
Katera is the girl from Season1. I wouldn't really call her an "end boss" though, as she wasn't directly involved with the Ryunka. More that she had an interest in seeing what kind of destruction a completed Ryunka could wreak. And it's obvious from the end of S1 that it was more than she bargained for

So for whatever reason now, she needed a place to stay on Earth and went begging to Iruma. So now she's stuck waiting on Iruma and her "clients" for comic relief
Yes we know that now after watching the second episode. We didn't know it before hand because it was only just talked about --- the reason why we were wondering about it.
Old 2009-01-31, 22:30   Link #62
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Yes we know that now after watching the second episode. We didn't know it before hand because it was only just talked about --- the reason why we were wondering about it.
Still nice the second episode confirmed it was her anyways. Pretty damn funny with her having to slave away for the old woman and trying to get back at Birdy by wringing the rag over the coffee. Naturally good comedy requires her to drink it herself later . Talk about the fall of a villain here.

Still plenty are going to feel bad when they find out Nataru is behind the killings. Birdy for obvious reasons since she'll have to go against him. Of course unlikely Shoko will find out, but pretty sad that she loses her brother and now the one person she has left is going around killing to avenge him.

A good second episode especially with getting to see small Birdy fight in the flashback. Also a bit creepy with Nataru ripping that guy apart.
Old 2009-01-31, 22:37   Link #63
the_firefly

Not sure where AoShen is getting Katera from...

http://www.birdy-tv.com/chara/05.html
カペラ --> Kapela/Capela

I am really loving that they picked up the pace with this season. Moving much faster than the previous one. It's certainly bloodier too...

Spoiler for Minor tibits about Episodes 3-4 - but mainly seiyuu babble:
the_firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 05:23   Link #64
JediNight
キズランダム

Yeah don't trust AoShen for names, sorry. I don't know if they are double translating from chinese, and that's why they are off, but almost none of them are right except for Birdy and Tsutomu and some of the other S1 characters. All the new villains names sound different than what's on screen.
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 18:13   Link #65
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
Yeah don't trust AoShen for names, sorry. I don't know if they are double translating from chinese, and that's why they are off, but almost none of them are right except for Birdy and Tsutomu and some of the other S1 characters. All the new villains names sound different than what's on screen.
Well i cant say i deny what your saying, but it doesnt happen all the time.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 10:25   Link #66
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

The loli-licking montage at the end has to be the weirdest end-episode montage I've seen yet.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-02, 16:00   Link #67
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Just watch ep 2 :

Oh yeah like i thought when i saw Nataru with the old man , he was the one who kill the previous monster ! Wow he really beats the crap out there . Poor him , with Kagami ! Ryunka touch him .
Birdy x Nataru pair ?
Iluma is scary lol his face is so ugly !
For Katara , how she becomes a maid ?? In S1 she was a (don't remember the name) special force ...... lol

Just watch ep 3 :

Well well well ! Dating session ?^^ yeah me my thought :

Hiamiya x The guy who gets a punch XD ah yeah its Ryou
Chiaki x The other girl who wear a pink sweater
Birdy x Tsutomu (but now its Birdy x Nataru ouch)

Tagami and Marina's story reminds me the real story where there were 2 childrens of 6 years who love each others and escaped their house for travel in Africa and live there but they have been stopped .

OMG , i don't like really the 3 bastards who sold people !! Birdy should let Nataru's madness to kill them !! They disgust me !
Ahah laugh when Birdy was talking and get out to the car !XD The bullets !! LMAO !
So Birdy love "this man" who looks old (when she was a child) but now it will be a old old man !

Last edited by -Sho-; 2009-02-02 at 16:34.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-03, 14:16   Link #68
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Much as I dislike those criminals they were damn lucky Birdy showed up. Much better record in a fight where humans are involved. You know avoiding punching the people in half . Good thing Birdy stepped in since that scene was going to get messy. Sure you dislike those criminals but no need to traumatize those kids by seeing Nataru in action. That guy is definitely planning on taking Birdy's title as a berserk killer.

Too bad for the kids since they had to be separated. But wow pretty deep connection between the two of them. Really did everything they could to stay together longer.

But once again Tsutomu shows an amazing ability to not know when to shut up. I mean come on it doesn't require being a genius to know the current status of Violin. No need to push about details that really aren't his business.

Can't wait to watch episode 4. Things are about to get really messy here.
Old 2009-02-05, 08:23   Link #69
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

one word for episode 3

EPICNESS

Spoiler for GOD LIKE:
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-05, 08:32   Link #70
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im still loving seeing Chibi Birdy at the beginning of the episodes and in the OP. Shes so damn cute not mention her appetite for food looks it own grown worse as she got older.

Looks like the next episode she finds out who has been killing off the criminals. Her voice during her mono log at the end was very sad and her words made it sound like she found a terrible realization
Old 2009-02-06, 05:05   Link #71
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Im still loving seeing Chibi Birdy at the beginning of the episodes and in the OP. Shes so damn cute not mention her appetite for food looks it own grown worse as she got older.

Looks like the next episode she finds out who has been killing off the criminals. Her voice during her mono log at the end was very sad and her words made it sound like she found a terrible realization
same here dude i found loli birdy to be so quite MOE in its own way

and the sad monologue

seems like it has something to do with the nataru being found out as the criminal killer
Old 2009-02-07, 01:35   Link #72
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Having just caught up with ep 2, that was great. If this is any indication of what to expect from this season, it's going to be way better than the previous one.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 14:17   Link #73
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 5 was amazing and unexpected...
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 04:00   Link #74
karinvampire
Ka Ra Ku Ri

Great episode this week and next week looks good as well.
karinvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 15:59   Link #75
hai_san

I think season 2 is better than season 1 so far, for me the story is more interesting than 1st season. Also i like the 2nd ED more while the OP of the 1st season was better then the 2nd.
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 21:22   Link #76
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Spoiler for Ep4:
Old 2009-02-10, 23:43   Link #77
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

question

um what eps are the subs at now???
Old 2009-02-11, 06:29   Link #78
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
question

um what eps are the subs at now???
Episode four subbed was released yesterday.
Old 2009-02-11, 07:49   Link #79
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hai_san View Post
I think season 2 is better than season 1 so far, for me the story is more interesting than 1st season. Also i like the 2nd ED more while the OP of the 1st season was better then the 2nd.
I think the first season was more like one big appetizer for the second season. Things are a lot more unpredictable this season, there's the Birdy-anime's equivalent of The Incredible Hulk and finally some meaningful backstory on Birdy herself, which seems to play out like the Alterians' version of 9/11.

Just one interesting turn after another. I can't wait for the subs now!
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 12:27   Link #80
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Episode 4

Episode 4 has some little tidbits to give us as we find more about Nataru's father and that he was actually part of the Alterian terrorist group and he was pretty damn famous too. Who because of their actions with the bombing of the tower made Nataru and his father seek refuge on earth. I however did not expect him to die but after reviewing the events this is the perfect set up to put Birdy and Nataru or a collision course which im sure will be heartbreaking.

Nataru is one bloody bastard you could see anger and the rage in his eyes and hear it in his words. I actually felt bad for the little toad dude as he pleded for his life. It sucks but even though you were only researcher you still took part in the plan and thats how Nataru sees it. Watching his arms being ripped off actually made me a little uneasy as they got the sounds effect of bones and flesh being torn along with his screams of agony perfect.

Things are not going well for just about everyone and Birdy is going to be hurt most of all once she learns what Nataru is doing. However, he may be so full of rage by time she finds out that she may be force to kill him. Unfortunetly, it looks like the baddies are blaming the deaths of their comrades on Birdy according to the episode 5 preview which is kind of logical since she is an inspector located on earth. Im hoping she doesnt get too banged up hurting my Shion de ari desu is a

Shion de ari desu!!!!!!!!!!! in a two piece and with a hefty and healthy bounciness to match OH YEAH . Looks like our reluctant male hero Senkawa without a body of his own was little uneasy. Was it because birdy looked hawt as hell or was it because he kept imagining his body wearing a bikini? LOL