AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-21, 20:45   Link #8181
Lupus753

And then Gold Experience Requiem negates the weakness-creation. PLAN FOILED!
Lupus753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 20:47   Link #8182
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Power Level discussions due kind of get annoying especially if you add in Dragon Ball Z or GT into the picture but it is also fun as well.
Old 2012-04-21, 20:48   Link #8183
FFXFan13
Swag Level: Glasses

Fun you say...?
FFXFan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 20:54   Link #8184
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupus753 View Post
And then Gold Experience Requiem negates the weakness-creation. PLAN FOILED!
Ajimu can also negate the skills of others. She mentions that when she introduces herself.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 20:56   Link #8185
Lupus753

Here's how any fight between the two would go:

NA: I cut you up with this sword skill I have.
GER: lol no
NA: I will remove your negation power.
GER: lol no.

And so on until universal heat death. Which Ajimu probably takes care of while Gold Experience Requiem protects Giorno from its effects. The point is, it's a fight between the unstoppable force and immovable object, except both fighters have a bit of both in them. And fanboys will sooner create a 500-page topic than admit defeat or draw.

Also, Giorno is a main character in a Shonen Jump manga.
Old 2012-04-21, 20:59   Link #8186
FFXFan13

Quote:

And so on until universal heat death. Which Ajimu probably takes care of while Gold Experience Requiem protects Giorno from its effects. The point is, it's a fight between the unstoppable force and immovable object, except both fighters have a bit of both in them. And fanboys will sooner create a 500-page topic than admit defeat or draw.

An Unstoppable force, doesn't have to move in a straight line, and an Unmovable object has ways around it.
Old 2012-04-21, 21:11   Link #8187
telamont

Quote:

So...it's basically All Fiction? Didn't that fight already happen twice in the manga then? First time, Ajimu somehow got sealed. Second time, Kumagawa gave up. But yea, if they were to try and fight to the death, it'll probably WILL go on until universal heat death, lol.
telamont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 21:34   Link #8188
Lupus753

Quote:
Originally Posted by telamont View Post
So...it's basically All Fiction?
Gold Experience Requiem's power:
1. Any action or ability that would cause harm to Giorno (its owner), whether directly or indirectly, is reduced to zero. Giorno does not need to know of the ability, and GER was able to negate a time-skip.
2. Anyone GER kills (in the manga, one fist barrage was enough to kill a guy who could level small buildings) constantly has their death reduced to zero, so they die again and again (from different causes) for all eternity.

Last edited by Lupus753; 2012-04-21 at 21:37. Reason: better formatting
Old 2012-04-21, 22:54   Link #8189
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17Sevens View Post
"Big breast skill" [Burst Bust]

ORLY?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I was waiting to see if anyone else noticed that one! xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
Lol, anybody notice some of Ajimu's skills? Especially in the [BOSS SKILLS] section, there's things like:

BIG BREAST SKILL [BURST BUST], LAY EGGS SKILL [BOILED EYE], PULL SKILLS OUT OF DISHWATER SKILL [POTENTIAL HIT] BECOME PREGNANT SKILL [SUCCESS SUCCEED]...

Super curious as to how she used those particular skills during the fight
What is this feeling of sadness welling up inside my heart, ah, it seems at some point I must have become like the wind, invisible to all

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 22:59   Link #8190
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
What is this feeling of sadness welling up inside my heart, ah, it seems at some point I must have become like the wind, invisible to all
:<
I have no excuses, my apologies.
I would give you a cookie but it's kinda hard :|

However, you just reminded me of the Pregnant Skill...if she used it during the fight...then does that mean there will be a mini Ajimu running around 9 months from now?
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 23:12   Link #8191
Clarste
Human

She also created the universe and changed history. Might have been undone.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 08:09   Link #8192
FFXFan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
She also created the universe and changed history. Might have been undone.
Probably. I doubt she wants to be pregnant at the moment, given how incontinent it would be.
Old 2012-04-22, 10:31   Link #8193
yuzen003

Quote:
Gold Experience Requiem's power:
1. Any action or ability that would cause harm to Giorno (its owner), whether directly or indirectly, is reduced to zero. Giorno does not need to know of the ability, and GER was able to negate a time-skip.
2. Anyone GER kills (in the manga, one fist barrage was enough to kill a guy who could level small buildings) constantly has their death reduced to zero, so they die again and again (from different causes) for all eternity.
Never read JoJo's but would it treat Lip Service as harm? He gets a skill so on the whole he would still be in a 1 skill to 1 skill ratio and it doesn't cause any damage so theoretically it might not count as harm per se. If it doesn't count as harm Ajimu can simply swap another skill for Gold Experience Requiem then obliterate him.
yuzen003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 10:41   Link #8194
Lupus753

GER protects Giorno from, whether directly or indirectly. Since removing GER would allow Giorno to get harmed it would count as causing harm indirectly, so Gold Experience Requiem would find a way to prevent a smooch-out session. Gold Experience Requiem is that kind of brokenness . . . possibly. Reality warping might stop it, but, again, we're going into unstoppable force vs. immovable object territory.

This is all from the author's out-of-universe description of the power. He also said that GER can reduce the opponent's "will" to zero. I can only guess this means it could potentially make even the most determined of attackers go all "f*ck man I can't f*ckin' do this". I would guess.
Old 2012-04-22, 11:03   Link #8195
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Are we really going to keep up this comparison between two characters from completely different series/universes?
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 11:10   Link #8196
Lupus753

I had a small part of me in the back of my subconscious telling me this was getting off-topic. Best to give it a painful and gory death and stop arguing.

Incidentally, does this site have a character battle subforum? If not, I'll probably just take it to Narutoforums or some-such-place.
Old 2012-04-22, 12:54   Link #8197
anfera103

I don't know how Zen think he can save any of them, those six are clearly stronger, but since he is going I hope he take all his council
anfera103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 15:34   Link #8198
orangejuicetang

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfera103 View Post
I don't know how Zen think he can save any of them, those six are clearly stronger, but since he is going I hope he take all his council
He's obviously going to cause all 6 of Medaka's suitors to fall for him, causing them to lose interest and Medaka and the entire Jet Black Bride thing altogether.

Kidding, kidding. Would be somewhat hilarious though.

Jokes aside, I do remember Maguro describing Zen as 'the type of person who is loved by outlaws'? Is that right? Would be interesting if that came into play.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 16:43   Link #8199
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

This should be Anshinin's most broken skill: 神の視点
That allows her to even alter the text on actual written cannon material. This is serious fourthwall breaking.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 18:38   Link #8200
Cruor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
I wouldn't say they're typical (for starters neither Risuka, Monogatari, nor Katanagatari ever got this ridiculous). I really don't like dwelling on power level discussions, but I've previously commented that Zaregoto cast can tear Medaka's cast apart very easily if they were battling each other EVEN after Anshinin appeared, but I just so highly underestimated Anshinin's brokenness (welllll I can still bank on a certain character from Zaregoto to beat Ashinin, but cross series spoilers are not really encouraged here ... not to mention that I have 0 substantial fact to back up my claim ...).

Still for now, I would have to say Anshinin's still way too abnormal AND broken.
Well, from how godlike she sounded even before this I always imagined her to be on Nyarlethotep (Risuka's father. The one said to have something like infinite power or something) tier. But after this I dunno how strong Ajimu compared to him is now. We're probably gonna have to have him actually appear for us to get a gauge on him.

But yeah, just to toy with the thought who are you banking on? I can think of several. Well, I can think of people who could probably survive (a certain brother seemed to be pretty damn untouchable by anything in that sidestory. Don't think he could win but he can definitely survive) a fight with Ajimu easy enough but am unsure on who would win.
Cruor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council