AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD [LN/M] - Volume 25 Rating
Perfect 10 24 48.98%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 20.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 20.41%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-04-15, 00:03   Link #1321
Lucidrago

Sorry about that.

But just don't see it happening. It could happen. But in my opinion it won't. And I might be wrong. But that's just my current speculation.

Just giving my opinion on what I think.will or won't happen. And I'm just going off of really just how I feel. And largely just being subjective about what I think will or won't happen.

Just being subjective like always and ranting about stuff that ultimately Ishibumi's decision. Nothing to see here.

EDIT: @royalknight I accept your challenge to see whose predictions are more accurate. Just I don't understand how Shooting Star would be less of a god-class opponent than Sairaorg. Sure Shooting Star has nothing revealed about his strength but he's a Longinus possessor who has a high-tier Longinus as well. And plus he made it to one of the 16 spots. And has to face the other Longinus possessors, gods, and the others. There's no way he wouldn't be able to take them on. Plus Mahabali's an Asura and is extremely powerful. He just lost when he had to fight against two Super Devils, one of which was Dragon god-level.

Shooting Star is the possessor of [Star Buster Star Blaster] right?

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2018-04-15 at 00:14.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-15, 06:40   Link #1322
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Your imagination is getting too high, please calm down -_-
Old 2018-04-15, 10:45   Link #1323
Lucidrago

Again. That's nothing new. It's my strongest trait. I can write full essays if you want. I already have if you go back through the forums enough.

It's not like you have to accept it. What else would we talk about if we didn't have imaginstion? It's basically just speculation and then us providing proof why we think our speculation is correct.
Old 2018-04-15, 11:03   Link #1324
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

i just trying to make thing more fun though
Old 2018-04-15, 12:47   Link #1325
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Sorry about that.

But just don't see it happening. It could happen. But in my opinion it won't. And I might be wrong. But that's just my current speculation.

Just giving my opinion on what I think.will or won't happen. And I'm just going off of really just how I feel. And largely just being subjective about what I think will or won't happen.

Just being subjective like always and ranting about stuff that ultimately Ishibumi's decision. Nothing to see here.

EDIT: @royalknight I accept your challenge to see whose predictions are more accurate. Just I don't understand how Shooting Star would be less of a god-class opponent than Sairaorg. Sure Shooting Star has nothing revealed about his strength but he's a Longinus possessor who has a high-tier Longinus as well. And plus he made it to one of the 16 spots. And has to face the other Longinus possessors, gods, and the others. There's no way he wouldn't be able to take them on. Plus Mahabali's an Asura and is extremely powerful. He just lost when he had to fight against two Super Devils, one of which was Dragon god-level.

Shooting Star is the possessor of [Star Buster Star Blaster] right?
Well, that's the point that i am trying to make since star blaster team is a worthy opponent but not at the same level as other God team. The star blaster team might be as strong as sairaorg team. So, a worthy opponent for Mahabali but not necessarily able to kick his ass hard.

I actually like your idea for Rias vs Diehauser since i feel like it will be a huge stepping stone for Rias and who knows maybe Diehauser will become an advisor for Rias's team, if he gets defeated by Rias that is
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-15, 12:56   Link #1326
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Just correcting the spelling of Issei's father's name before people forget since I saw it was misspelled. It is Gorou not Garou. Anyway...

Just a bit of trivia: the name "Vortex" originated from the time when a number of fans mistook the kanji of "Khaos" as "Vortex" and also the fact that sometimes on the internet, their names were misspelled. So this is where Ishibumi derived the name "Vortex Bunch" from lol
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-15, 15:10   Link #1327
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I think when the name "Garou" was mentioned here, it was referring to Loup Garou. I could be wrong, though. [One question, to make sure in case I'm dead wrong here: is Loup Garou the werewolf in Sona's peerage?]

Thanks for that trivia, though. Man, Ishibumi taking a misunderstanding and using it to create an actual group. It's funny in a way.
Old 2018-04-15, 15:49   Link #1328
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

Yes Loup is the werewolf in Sona's peerage.
Old 2018-04-15, 19:39   Link #1329
Lucidrago

Yeah I was talking about Loup.

@Bennia Wouldn't you want to see Bennia on Issei's team? She's already a member of the ORC.

Crack theory: Zeno is Bennia's older brother.
Old 2018-04-16, 08:00   Link #1330
DragonOsman
Dragon King

When Godz asked who Garou is, he was probably also talking about Loup Garou (unless I'm mixing Godz up with someone else).
Old 2018-04-16, 09:33   Link #1331
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

@Lucid Yes I would.
Old 2018-04-16, 13:49   Link #1332
15sok

So what happened when Akeno and Rias told the college that they are dating/marrying Issei. Any quotes?

What lead to that? How did Issei find out?
15sok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-16, 14:31   Link #1333
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Did Ise find out? But yeah, I do want to know how the students at college reacted to it.
Old 2018-04-16, 14:59   Link #1334
Sauron12561

wait, where did that part come from, did i miss any of the spoilers?
Sauron12561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-16, 15:27   Link #1335
thefreakmike

It was mentioned that early in the volume that Rias and Akeno mentioned to their fellow college students that Issei was their boyfriend/fiancee
Old 2018-04-16, 15:41   Link #1336
15sok

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreakmike View Post
It was mentioned that early in the volume that Rias and Akeno mentioned to their fellow college students that Issei was their boyfriend/fiancee
How did the students react and or Issei?
15sok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-16, 17:07   Link #1337
thefreakmike

Dunno man, I am on the same boat as you, gotta wait for the volume to be translated or for some generous person who has the raw volume to spoil it for us
Old 2018-04-16, 17:33   Link #1338
Lord Kai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15sok View Post
How did the students react and or Issei?
Rias and Akeno used magic on the students so they wouldn't overreact.
Lord Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-16, 17:41   Link #1339
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Isn't that a bit unethical? Telling them but then influencing their minds? I guess that it was the only option to prevent the male students from forming a riot.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-16, 18:20   Link #1340
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, they probably understood that the college students may have tried to kill Ise otherwise.