AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-12-13, 18:34   Link #81
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

That went dark real quick.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-13, 18:41   Link #82
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This show gets crazier with every episode, and I love it. Shame it'll be over in two weeks. Definitely the dark horse of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
I definitely did not have social commentary on AI art on my bingo card. We're somewhere between BTTF2 and the Matrix -- I'm guessing that feeding creatives into the bacta tank or whatever is what (un)stable diffusion runs on. People battery logic.
It's now quite likely Echo weren't aliens but just highly sophisticated androids who mastered time travel in the future.
Old 2023-12-13, 21:14   Link #83
grecefar

things were complicated why add more troubles?, to be honest I don't like were this went in this chapter.

the only thing is that they were on point with AI.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-14, 02:49   Link #84
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Wow, didn't think they would add on to the plot with only 2 episodes left. I wonder where this will go

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-16, 10:33   Link #85
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Although I've been pretty amused at how much the series just completely goes in its own direction rather than just following eroge production like the manga inspiration (since clearly it's not an adaptation at this point), I'm wondering if they're not taking things a little too far...
Old 2023-12-20, 20:05   Link #86
grecefar

nothing much to say, toya is useless and this just went more crazy.

one chapter left, let it be over already.
Old 2023-12-20, 23:47   Link #87
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Yeah, despite so much that needs to be done, ep12 didn't really do much to the story, so still worried it will probably end
Episode 12 itself wasn't bad though. Just that the question of if they can actually properly end the story continues to float in the air

On a side note, the end card is drawn by the guy that did Princess Maker
To be honest, not much to say here compared to last time
https://twitter.com/16bit_anime/stat...02619013427364

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2023-12-27, 20:04   Link #88
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

I'm going to miss this show even if it did kind of coast into the ending. One of the nicest surprises of Fall, I'll call it 8.7/10
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-27, 22:08   Link #89
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
I'm going to miss this show even if it did kind of coast into the ending. One of the nicest surprises of Fall, I'll call it 8.7/10
This is one of several shows I might have ranked at the top in any other season this year, but instead got bulldozed by their competition this season.
BBOvenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-27, 22:12   Link #90
grecefar

I did liked it but it went too crazy at the end, still I always love a happy ending.

7/10.
Old 2023-12-28, 00:14   Link #91
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

https://twitter.com/16bit_anime/stat...39333761953901

And for the final episode, we have good ol' Noiji and a reference to the legendary Nanatsuiro Drops
But I personally flapped to his Alice Parade

Old 2023-12-28, 07:33   Link #92
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a fun show. I would have liked to know what Mamoru's instructions to his younger self to merge the timeline actually was, but I don't think there was any realistic way his plan would have worked so it's probably better it all happened off-screen. I also strongly suspect the letter was mostly about the PC-98, because in the final timeline, we see an ad for the newest PC-98!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for final thoughts:

https://twitter.com/16bit_anime/stat...39333761953901

And for the final episode, we have good ol' Noiji and a reference to the legendary Nanatsuiro Drops
But I personally flapped to his Alice Parade
Thought the same thing about Toya, she felt like a pointless character in the end. She kept changing off-screen and it never led anywhere. Also thought it was funny she was shocked Konoha still remembered their promise to make a game together given that it's only been a few days from Konoha's perspective

Konoha revealing her secret to the others because her appearance gave it away was also funny given that only the guys visibly aged, the girls all looked exactly the same as 20 years ago
Old 2023-12-28, 12:19   Link #93
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Last episode gave me Charlotte vibes, in the sense that the story was clearly designed to continue in the past where we would likely see all the build up about Toya going somewhere. Didn't liked how it was announced Konoha was a time traveler and obviously the game the produced on the spot would change their world; in real life people would be shocked at the expectative the last 20+ years of their lives would get rewritten, especially if they are sucessful, a change in the timeline and you could end in a business with no future *coff* NFT *coff*
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-12-30, 14:38   Link #94
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

The show was great, really enjoyed the ride and all the references and topic it handled. It's rare to see such a good combination.
Old 2023-12-30, 19:23   Link #95
Alchemist007
*Author

While looking like a solid 8 for a bit, the last couple of eps decided to go ham with the story and take a rather odd yet dull path into the conclusion. I did enjoy the journey with the constant references and general intrigue of the story's direction.

7/10
Old 2024-01-06, 08:00   Link #96
Barstool74

Yeah was show was weird. I think it just shoulda have been set entirely in the '90s, all that matrix carp ruined the show for me. It felt like two different shows towards the end, becoming about the human spirit and inspiration. I think just a simple '90s sol about game creation would have a lot more fun. Or just start bringing in those themes earlier.
Barstool74 is offline   Reply With Quote