AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Old 2013-05-06, 21:19   Link #1561
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
An episode where he loses control and ends up biting a few people and trying to bite others with characters that know about his ability trying to keep it a secret?

Whose Haruto now?!

He's... Shoko?!

Saki...?

Who!?

You can check out woman's restroom. Haruto is probably exploring the secrets of each girl...

Nah.

Haruto is more likely to research his power as Dio.

Shoko can survive explosion. It may be an unusual trait.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust

Last edited by GundamZZ; 2013-05-06 at 21:37.
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 21:21   Link #1562
solidvanz
Special Operative

Some infos about Valvrave:

RM-011 Valvrave-I
-The first Valvrave, a humanoid weapon developed in secret by Jior. The energy it released possesses a special hardening ability, and for fixed armaments it equipped with “Variable Vulcans” on its head, “Hand Rays” on both its wrists and “Fold Sickles” under both its arms. The I is a unit that possesses standard weapons for close combat, shooting and defense, and when Jior is attacked by Dorssia, it was boarded by Haruto who coincidentally happened to be present. Its body color, initially with a white undertone, changed to a black undertone after being boarded by a pilot. Total Height 22.6m, Gross Weight 19.9t

The Valvrave is a liberator!?
-Starting with Valvrave-I, there are confirmed to be currently 5 Valvraves based on those that appeared in the opening. The question of who will pilot Units III to VI (which equals to giving up on being human) will become clear as the story continues.

RM-031 Valvrave-III
-Its special characteristic is the huge arms “Armstronger Cannons” equipped to both its shoulders. It is a power-type unit just as it looks. Total Height 26.3m, Gross Weight 27.1t

RM-047 Valvrave-IV
-It is a unit that specializes in high maneuver battle, using the “Spindle Knuckles” on both its shoulders. It seems to have leg-like devices on its back. Total Height 24.4m, Gross Weight 24.0t

RM-056 Valvrave-V
-It is a defense-oriented unit has increased armor applied everywhere. Part of its special mantle-like equipment “IMP” is molded together with a “Clear Fossil” that possesses a hardness that exceeds its armor material. Total Height 24.5m, Gross Weight 25.2t

RM-069 Valvrave-VI
-Its special characteristic is its special equipment “All Creation” (森羅万象), which covers its entire body with the “Senses Nerve” sensors that are shared by all the humanoid weapons. Its function is unknown. Total Height 19.9m, Gross Weight 22.6t

Credit: Anon from 4chan.
Old 2013-05-06, 21:38   Link #1563
Destined_Fate

Hmm..

Either more good guys get Valvrave's or new characters that will fight Haruto will get it. Clearly one of them will be crazy, for sure.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 21:48   Link #1564
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
RM-069 Valvrave-VI
-Its special characteristic is its special equipment “All Creation” (森羅万象), which covers its entire body with the “Senses Nerve” sensors that are shared by all the humanoid weapons. Its function is unknown. Total Height 19.9m, Gross Weight 22.6t
Magic. What else would you use a magic staff for?
Old 2013-05-06, 22:23   Link #1565
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

But I'm very concerned about that main switch that Haruto pressed in Ep. 1 before the OS asked him the question.

If you watched it carefully, the main switch has five colors; one is red and the following colors are the same as the different Valvraves in the OP.

There is a possibility that Haruto will be sole pilot of the unit and it's capable of changing into different colors and forms.

Remember the ED, where Valvrave and the other colors, was somewhat dismantle state, only the innards were took of the scene. Valvrave is most likely a one unit with 5 colors, like his initial color was white, right?

Although, it's still a theory.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 22:38   Link #1566
Destined_Fate

Yes but they're labled as different numbers so I'm going with that they literally are their own mecha and have nothing to do with the other options Haruto's Valvrave may have.
Old 2013-05-06, 22:47   Link #1567
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
"Speculated"... Heh.

At little late aren't you?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...art-in-october
Nah. I knew that it was gonna be a split cour with it airing later this year, but since I didn't have the link and was too lazy to find it, I rolled back from a definite stance to a more unsure one.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 23:54   Link #1568
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
But I'm very concerned about that main switch that Haruto pressed in Ep. 1 before the OS asked him the question.

If you watched it carefully, the main switch has five colors; one is red and the following colors are the same as the different Valvraves in the OP.

There is a possibility that Haruto will be sole pilot of the unit and it's capable of changing into different colors and forms.
The article outright says their seperate units.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 00:59   Link #1569
battleengine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
The article outright says their seperate units.
i seriously cannot see who will be the pilots for the rest of the mech from the current cast. ( cant be the 2 female characters and l elf )... dont tell me the student president is going to pilot 1...

Furthermore how they going to make more units? The one making it are dead? Neither the 2 nation have the knowledge to make it ( if they have they shouldnt be coming and trying to get it ) I know the students are rich but i doubt they have the time to make it. (unless they are already made and is stack up in some hole under the school until some student accidentally found it. )

Reason for l elf not getting a valvrave: he can kill off every character with his skills.

UNLESS the pilot for the rest of the units is so unsignificant that they are not important....
battleengine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 01:03   Link #1570
Aquaman OS

They're probably made already.

And L-Elf is definitely gonna get one. He has to pilot something, and I don't think Dorssia is gonna give him anything right now.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 01:10   Link #1571
battleengine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
They're probably made already.

And L-Elf is definitely gonna get one. He has to pilot something, and I don't think Dorssia is gonna give him anything right now.
if he getting one then the main character will be replaced.... 100%

I suddenly have the idea of the 4 pilot of Dorssia getting one each... and valvrave 01 have to fight each one of them

it not like gundam and code geass where u can see who are the pilots.... haha
Old 2013-05-07, 01:52   Link #1572
Destined_Fate

Nothing says more aren't already made and that they'll be discovered later to fight Haruto so that **** can really hit the fan.

I don't see Shoko getting a Valvrave but Saki may at least become a temp pilot for one if they plan to kill her off.
Old 2013-05-07, 01:54   Link #1573
cyoti

Quote:
Originally Posted by battleengine View Post
Furthermore how they going to make more units? The one making it are dead?
If the makers of the suit are dead then what is the point of the terrible EULA? They are clearly not gone or else the plot thread of the EULA will not be utilized.
cyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 02:04   Link #1574
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyoti View Post
If the makers of the suit are dead then what is the point of the terrible EULA? They are clearly not gone or else the plot thread of the EULA will not be utilized.
A couple of scientists dead but that does not mean the entire organization is destroyed.

The technology is so OCP for both factions that makes you wonder how a supposedly non-superpower who doesn't believe in military spending can develop it.

The EULA makes the so called Facility so ominously sinister that they may be worse than the Space Nazis.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 02:42   Link #1575
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
The EULA makes the so called Facility so ominously sinister that they may be worse than the Space Nazis.
The only thing worse than an evil government, is an evil corporation.
Old 2013-05-07, 03:26   Link #1576
battleengine

separate units then it around 1 unit per ep ( i dont think they launched all the unit in 1 eps ) look a bit rush for a 12 ep ( 1st season )
Old 2013-05-07, 03:54   Link #1577
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

They could be showing only half the number of suit in 1st season anyway. I'm thinking the II may appear only in 2nd season.
Old 2013-05-07, 04:04   Link #1578
battleengine

if showing half number of suit, then showing them in op and ed isnt a bit strange?

i want the girl in the OS to appear and snatch the main character away :P

Last edited by battleengine; 2013-05-07 at 04:37.
Old 2013-05-07, 05:22   Link #1579
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by battleengine View Post
if showing half number of suit, then showing them in op and ed isnt a bit strange?

i want the girl in the OS to appear and snatch the main character away :P
What if there is a different OS girl for every different Valvrave?
Old 2013-05-07, 05:33   Link #1580
Blizzard
KIRABOSHI☆!!!

What are the changes that ERUERUFU, the guy who's been planning a revolution since god knows when, got close to A-Drei deliberately to begin with? Considering he's a prince and all?
Blizzard is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, body swapping, fukujun, love polygon, mecha, sci-fi, space, space idol, vampire