AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-01-23, 01:19   Link #18801
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of normal flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Wait, since when are we trying to give Hayate the Higurashi Delusional-Paranoid-Distrust-Betrayal treatment?


Ever since Tormenk wrote crack about it



Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
The point would be to make every single one of those true, instead of being a figment of her imagination as in higurashi...
...because her going on a rampage to kill her friends in delusional rage, although epic, would be a really short story.

Edit: Though, her going on a rampage to kill those who betrayed her in manic rage, although even more epic, would still be rather short...


DO NOT WANT
__________________

On Flying: "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
LoweGear is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 01:20   Link #18802
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Gensokyo
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
How "close up and personal" I wonder?

*feels a dark aura*



*runs*
Shh. Not that kind of "close up and personal". It's more... energetic and fiery.

*feels dark aura*

Crap. I forgot her.

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
The point would be to make every single one of those true, instead of being a figment of her imagination as in higurashi...
...because her going on a rampage to kill her friends in delusional rage, although epic, would be a really short story.

Edit: Though, her going on a rampage to kill those who betrayed her in manic rage, although even more epic, would still be rather short...
Eww. No way. I'll pass. D:

@ C2F: to quote Rena Ryugu: "USO DA!!!!"
USB500 is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 01:25   Link #18803
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Discord
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
The point would be to make every single one of those true, instead of being a figment of her imagination as in higurashi...
...because her going on a rampage to kill her friends in delusional rage, although epic, would be a really short story.

Edit: Though, her going on a rampage to kill those who betrayed her in manic rage, although even more epic, would still be rather short...

Wanna up the ente?

Play games with her. Make it so that HALF of those things are true, while the other half are made up.

In the end, she won't know what is true anymore.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 01:31   Link #18804
SpaceBrotha
Wild card
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Finland
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Wanna up the ente?

Play games with her. Make it so that HALF of those things are true, while the other half are made up.

In the end, she won't know what is true anymore.
Certainly, to add some additional wtf, stick to kha's idea: nanoha dead at some point, kha helping acous and carim...
vita and shamal loyal to hayate, yet signum and zafira against her...
Or, you could have the entire wolkenritter against hayate, because back when the book ate them, they really were made anew, and only acted out to the point where they betrayed her...
...yuuno and fate would be a toss of the dice decisions here, as no one said how nanoha got killed (probably back when she got badly injured in the canon), which could affect the division...
fun times, for readers anyway. Hayate might disagree though...
__________________
"Life is the only game in which the object of the game is to learn the rules." Unknown
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." Norman Schwarzkopf
"Whoever stands by a just cause cannot possibly be called a terrorist." Yassar Arafat
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 01:36   Link #18805
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Discord
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
Certainly, to add some additional wtf, stick to kha's idea: nanoha dead at some point, kha helping acous and carim...
vita and shamal loyal to hayate, yet signum and zafira against her...
Or, you could have the entire wolkenritter against hayate, because back when the book ate them, they really were made anew, and only acted out to the point where they betrayed her...
...yuuno and fate would be a toss of the dice decisions here, as no one said how nanoha got killed (probably back when she got badly injured in the canon), which could affect the division...
fun times, for readers anyway. Hayate might disagree though...

Hey it's on your conscience, not mine

But let me quote Max Payne,

"Like everything else that goes wrong in my life, it all started with a dead woman..."
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 02:00   Link #18806
dkellis
illusion control
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 36
Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBrotha View Post
Certainly, to add some additional wtf, stick to kha's idea: nanoha dead at some point, kha helping acous and carim...
vita and shamal loyal to hayate, yet signum and zafira against her...
Or, you could have the entire wolkenritter against hayate, because back when the book ate them, they really were made anew, and only acted out to the point where they betrayed her...
...yuuno and fate would be a toss of the dice decisions here, as no one said how nanoha got killed (probably back when she got badly injured in the canon), which could affect the division...
fun times, for readers anyway. Hayate might disagree though...
...

I will have no part in this.

-

Even more questions:

Where did Raising Heart come from? All signs in Season 1 seem to point to it being a Lost Logia itself, but I could be mistaken.

Way back in Season 1 when Yuuno crash-landed on Earth, what made him crash-land? What happened to the rest of the crew, if any?
dkellis is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 02:15   Link #18807
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Discord
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
...

I will have no part in this.

-
Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ >.>


Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Even more questions:

Where did Raising Heart come from? All signs in Season 1 seem to point to it being a Lost Logia itself, but I could be mistaken.
I'm convinced that Raising Heart is anything but a Lost Logia, base simply on the fact that for about 10 years working with TSAB, it was never identified as one.

And from what I could remember, they never said anything about it being a Logia ever.
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 02:56   Link #18808
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 32
Wow it's been a while since I've seen crack rush like Zerglings. This Higurashi episode is really fun to watch, but a pain to write...

BTW, Space and Chaos, I was refering to the Nanoha Must Die OC timeline. In that timeline, Nanoha accidentally pushed Kha into killing her as she was about to DB a Number caught flat-footed. It wasn't necessary; Nanoha had magic damage on, while Kha, using a nuclear buster rifle, had only lethal damage. As expected, it was a timeline of drama and epic...

Now wouldn't it be great if Kha, having Due's camoflage skill, disguised himself, features and all, as a priest in Belka while Due handled the TSAB side of things, and Hayate, like all the other timelines, nurses a crush for him?

But... With Nighty, the timeline's pioneer keeping it on hold, we'll never see the end of it.

So now, I'll just settle for Aaron (and other Hayate fanboys) screaming USOOODAAA!!! in unison.

On another note, shall we try putting Hayate in a Nice Boat situation?
__________________
Kha is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 03:02   Link #18809
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Doing Anzu's paperwork.
Age: 32
In a big rush, so can't reply much, but thanks to all supporters!

Now, finishing move!

Spoiler for Finishing Move! Flawless Victory! Super Lyrical Taisen!:



Basically, I'm very pissed off at my dad and brother. This is just to exorcise those feelings with the power of REAL MEN and HOT BLOOD.

Also, I have decided what the OP for Disrupted Tangent will be. It is THIS.



Also, anybody interesting in allowing cameos in DT is welcome to PM me... Tesla & Keroko are joining the party, as ar Smith and Wesson....

Also... WHAT THE FUCK, OVER?!

Kagerou makes Nanoha angsty and emo, and plans to bring her out of it, and the complaints pile on.

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO FUCK OVER HAYATE AND GET NO COMMENTS?! WHERE ARE THE FUCKING HAXBUSTERs?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DOUBLE STANDARD?! ARK I'M LOOKING AT YOU!

*angry*

It's not the plan I'm angry at. It's the double standards. This is something that's going to permanantly fuck over Hayate and people are gleeful about it. Kagerou was going to have just a temporary mindfuck and both of us get jumped on.

*sighs* Ah, well. That's life.
__________________
One must forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.Heinrich Heine.

I believe in miracles.


Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-01-23 at 04:52.
Wild Goose is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 03:15   Link #18810
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Gensokyo
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
In a big rush, so can't reply much, but thanks to all supporters!

Now, finishing move!

Spoiler for Finishing Move! Flawless Victory! Super Lyrical Taisen!:



Basically, I'm very pissed off at my dad and brother. This is just to exorcise those feelings with the power of REAL MEN and HOT BLOOD.
*cries hotblooded manly tears*



It's made of pure HOTBLOOD and MANLINESS, and because of that I shall now quote Zengar:

CHESUTOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You, sir, have won an entire Internet.
USB500 is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 03:20   Link #18811
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Also, I have decided what the OP for Disrupted Tangent will be. It is THIS.



Also, anybody interesting in allowing cameos in DT is welcome to PM me... Tesla & Keroko are joining the party, as ar Smith and Wesson....
Since its your timeline, you have full access to all my characters, from Allison to Zwei Linda. Even kill them off if you need/want to.

Yes even Kha. At least we'll know which timeline Kluize der Archer could've been summonned from

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Also... WHAT THE FUCK, OVER?!

Kagerou makes Nanoha angsty and emo, and plans to bring her out of it, and the complaints pile on.

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO FUCK OVER HAYATE AND GET NO COMMENTS?! WHERE ARE THE FUCKING HAXBUSTERs?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DOUBLE STANDARD?! ARK I'M LOOKING AT YOU!

*angry*

It's not the plan I'm angry at. It's the double standards. This is something that's going to permanantly fuck over Hayate and people are gleeful about it. Kagerou was going to have just a temporary mindfuck and both of us get jumped on.

Yeah, real smooth, ark.
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

I was just commenting how this would've fit right into a discontinued timeline, so no worries man, we're just toying with the idea. No one's gonna let this happen to Hayate, I'm sure of it. I certainly can't reconcile the woman who watched over Kha and Caren when they grew up after losing their parents, and the man that taught Kha how to be a good tracker and a even better skirt-caretaker, with that dark image first proposed by Tormenk. It would bend the timelines too much to it's completely OOC.

But you got to admit the possibility exists... That's what we're playing with.

I assure you, as I played out this crack plotline for the Nanoha Must Die timeline, I intended for Kha to be paired with Hayate or Lutecia in that timeline, so at the very least 1 person won't betray her. I'm sure she has the touch that turned Kha from a killing machine into the Cleric everyone knows as she always had in all the other timelines. That touch would be lost if she herself gives into the betrayals, for it were the Aces who taught him that Hope can light up even the darkest days. I would've properly time it such that Kha'd come for Hayate when she needed him to, whatever the case.

As for earlier, looks like I shouldn't be wanting an Usoda so much...
__________________
Kha is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 03:24   Link #18812
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of normal flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
In a big rush, so can't reply much, but thanks to all supporters!

Now, finishing move!

Spoiler for Finishing Move! Flawless Victory! Super Lyrical Taisen!:



Basically, I'm very pissed off at my dad and brother. This is just to exorcise those feelings with the power of REAL MEN and HOT BLOOD.
Lemme say this now...

*deep breath*

YOU SIR ARE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
Also... WHAT THE FUCK, OVER?!

Kagerou makes Nanoha angsty and emo, and plans to bring her out of it, and the complaints pile on.

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO FUCK OVER HAYATE AND GET NO COMMENTS?! WHERE ARE THE FUCKING HAXBUSTERs?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DOUBLE STANDARD?! ARK I'M LOOKING AT YOU!

*angry*

It's not the plan I'm angry at. It's the double standards. This is something that's going to permanantly fuck over Hayate and people are gleeful about it. Kagerou was going to have just a temporary mindfuck and both of us get jumped on.

*sighs* Ah, well. That's life.
I don't think they've looked it over yet

Also, there's a fundamental difference between Tormenk's concept and Kagerou's: Tormenk's was a one-shot crack, and we're just toying around with the idea, whereas Kagerou's is a serious attempt at bringing angst as part of Nanoha's character.

I'll leave you to duke it out later, just my two cents
__________________

On Flying: "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
LoweGear is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 03:30   Link #18813
SpaceBrotha
Wild card
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Finland
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Also... WHAT THE FUCK, OVER?!

Kagerou makes Nanoha angsty and emo, and plans to bring her out of it, and the complaints pile on.

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO FUCK OVER HAYATE AND GET NO COMMENTS?! WHERE ARE THE FUCKING HAXBUSTERs?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DOUBLE STANDARD?! ARK I'M LOOKING AT YOU!

*angry*

It's not the plan I'm angry at. It's the double standards. This is something that's going to permanantly fuck over Hayate and people are gleeful about it. Kagerou was going to have just a temporary mindfuck and both of us get jumped on.

*sighs* Ah, well. That's life.
I'm not the expert here since i only saw a comment or two about the "nanoha angsty and emo" story, but i thought that was about nanoha going like that more or less suddenly, without much outside influence...

...on the other hand, we're planning on having most of hayates friends blatandly betray her...

i think those two things are worlds apart, as i recall, people were jumping on the fact that no one could find it realistical that nanoha would just suddenly lapse to angst/emo mode...
what we're planning here, is a major AU where most of the friends and family that hayate has are going to turn her world upside down, shake it around and rip it to pieces, making it seem realistical that she'd get fucked up in the head...

Edit: er, not planning then, just thinking about it
__________________
"Life is the only game in which the object of the game is to learn the rules." Unknown
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." Norman Schwarzkopf
"Whoever stands by a just cause cannot possibly be called a terrorist." Yassar Arafat
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 03:35   Link #18814
Tormenk
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gaf's Room
Well decided to pop my head in during lab and what a sight here.

Kha and Lowegear has explained things nicely so I'll just explain the rest since I brought the idea here.

Following the idea that Belka has questionable connections to Al-Harazed brought forth by Melodius, I threw the pre-StrikerS foreshadowing about the Saint Church and it turned out into this: Acous and Carim being the current generation of a long line of believers that Al-Harazed is their true homeland and the Saint Church is their modern front for carrying out their plans.

Of course this is purely crack and even any serious attempts to follow up would turn AU as pointed out before by Kha, which I have none. Though the mutation of the idea of Acous being the bad guy into a paranoid Hayate certainly is very Higurashi-ish.

And the reason why this wasn't shot down in flames on first sight is because Tk hasn't express his opinion on it yet.
__________________


"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 03:39   Link #18815
Aaron008R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philippines
What's this, crack flying around that's going to screw over Hayate even more?

Feh, I'd rather continue reviewing for my exams. Fix it for me, ne, everyone? I'd love to give my loud reactions, but I'm completely not in the mood. I'm not in the best of moods right now due to annoyingly difficult 1st exams during this semester. Also taking into account my 0% progress in GenerationS which is also disheartening.

My comments? The idea is unique though quite morbid. And like Kha, I agree that nobody here would like that to happen. Wait till Tk sees this, it'll be grinded to pieces.

Oh, and of course, I don't like the idea one bit, naturally.

Now with that out of the way...

BTW, Evenagelion, that fic was BLOODY EXCELLENT!!! It certainly did a lot to improve my mood. Thanks a lot, buddy.

LOL, mood swing!

Ja ne.
__________________

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 04:13   Link #18816
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい?
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In the Horizon
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodius Trueheart View Post
Okay, that makes sense. That line by Jail might have been a bad sub or something like that. The fact that the Ancient Belkans were even able to modify it to that extent is pretty impressive then.

Two questions; how did the Belkan Empire fall? Did it fall in a violent cataclysm "rome is on fiyaaaaaaaahhhhhhh nononono" type thing? Or did it just fade away?

Would I be correct in assuming that Al Hazared has its own type of magic, neither Midchildan or Belkan?

As for my story path, it's seems that the Ancient Belkans were at least somewhat acquainted with Al Hazaredan technology, so I could turn it into "not only are we the descendants of Ancient Belka, but we aspire even to the Al Hazared that is apparently the origin of all magic (as suggested by Yuuno and Lindy in MGLN)." The point is that SIB are the descendants of a fallen civilization that rather than sitting back and going into peace, they elected to try to rebuild their fallen edifices.
Here's what is Nanohawiki has to say about Ancient Belka:

古代ベルカ †
古代ベルカ式魔法発祥の地であり、闇の書やヴォルケンリッターの故郷とも言える次元世界。
そこは、聖王と呼ばれる王が治めていたが、ロストロギアの暴走で滅びたとも言われる。また、少 数ながら難民 としてミッドに逃れた人もいるらしい。
聖王の遺伝子を持ったヴィヴィオが「遺伝子的に古代ベルカ時代、約300年前の人物が母親」と 言われていた 事から、少なくとも約300年前には古代ベルカは残っていた模様。

Basically, Ancient Belka was destroyed 300 yrs before StrikerS due to Lost Logia rampage (how, which and why isn't stated). Only a handful of survivors managed to escape to Mid after its destruction, perhaps (or rather most likely) via the Cradle. Nanohaverse's Elendil and folk, perhaps?
__________________

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 04:33   Link #18817
dkellis
illusion control
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 36
Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Basically, Ancient Belka was destroyed 300 yrs before StrikerS due to Lost Logia rampage (how, which and why isn't stated). Only a handful of survivors managed to escape to Mid after its destruction, perhaps (or rather most likely) via the Cradle. Nanohaverse's Elendil and folk, perhaps?
Now there's a plotbunny.

Do we know if Ancient Belka originated (or had its seat of power) on Midchilda (as in the planet), or did they come from somewhere else?

The Cradle was seen to be an ancient Lost Logia (or whatever the equivalent term was Back Then) by Ancient Belka, and they retrofitted it to serve themselves. So they finished using it, and then... buried it under the ground? Or something? Or am I wrong?
dkellis is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 04:56   Link #18818
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Basically, Ancient Belka was destroyed 300 yrs before StrikerS due to Lost Logia rampage (how, which and why isn't stated). Only a handful of survivors managed to escape to Mid after its destruction, perhaps (or rather most likely) via the Cradle. Nanohaverse's Elendil and folk, perhaps?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Now there's a plotbunny.

Do we know if Ancient Belka originated (or had its seat of power) on Midchilda (as in the planet), or did they come from somewhere else?

The Cradle was seen to be an ancient Lost Logia (or whatever the equivalent term was Back Then) by Ancient Belka, and they retrofitted it to serve themselves. So they finished using it, and then... buried it under the ground? Or something? Or am I wrong?
We thought Belka was Midchilda, as the Cradle was found on planet, thereinby rendering Saint X and my "Planet Belk" idea null and void.

Now this piece of evidence opens this possibility:

Belka came from another planet, running away from said threats. However, the ship was badly damaged from the escape, and the occupants bailed out in lifeboats over Midchilda. The Cradle then crashed, burying itself several strata underground.

The only problem here is the crash site:

A crash can't possibly end up several strata underground (as seen in canon) without disturbing the top layers around it, unless it landed in a giant Cradle-sized cave at the exact moment and angle. Something I don't think a captain wanting to save his passengers would want to aim his dying ship at.

A crash of something that big at reentry velocity would cover all of Midchilda in a dust cloud for centuries, causing mass extinction. This is something that puzzled me since the days of the UC colony drops. So how big does something have to be to kick up the eternal duststorm supposedly responsible for MEEs?

Anime shows that the Cradle must've been buried for ages, but then Wiki says it might've been just another Exodar. Which one is true?
__________________
Kha is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 05:07   Link #18819
selkirk
***y translator
*Scanlator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Here's what is Nanohawiki has to say about Ancient Belka:

古代ベルカ
古代ベルカ式魔法発祥の地であり、闇の書やヴォルケンリッターの故郷とも言える次元世界。
そこは、聖王と呼ばれる王が治めていたが、ロストロギアの暴走で滅びたとも言われる。また、少 数ながら難民 としてミッドに逃れた人もいるらしい。
聖王の遺伝子を持ったヴィヴィオが「遺伝子的に古代ベルカ時代、約300年前の人物が母親」と 言われていた 事から、少なくとも約300年前には古代ベルカは残っていた模様。

Basically, Ancient Belka was destroyed 300 yrs before StrikerS due to Lost Logia rampage (how, which and why isn't stated). Only a handful of survivors managed to escape to Mid after its destruction, perhaps (or rather most likely) via the Cradle. Nanohaverse's Elendil and folk, perhaps?
Actually, the bit about the 300 years says that because of the evidence of Vivio's genetic parentage, it appears that Ancient Belka still existed at least 300 years ago. People on Midchilda must have really short memories...

Hmm, first post in here I think...
__________________
selkirk is offline  
Old 2008-01-23, 05:16   Link #18820
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい?
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In the Horizon
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by selkirk View Post
Actually, the bit about the 300 years says that because of the evidence of Vivio's genetic parentage, it appears that Ancient Belka still existed at least 300 years ago. People on Midchilda must have really short memories...

Hmm, first post in here I think...
Oops, my bad . Thanks, selkirk, and welcome to the OC thread!

I hope I did get the part about how Belka went poof right, though.
__________________

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.