Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-10, 14:15   Link #421
Rima-Chan
lurker

I laughed my ass off watching this episode

Spoiler for Episode 10:

Next week: Finally Nonoha centered episode, can't wait for that She looks good in that swimsuit :3 Chie-chan too~
Rima-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-10, 17:16   Link #422
Kitsu Breaker

Why I can't hold all this Puzzle?

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 03:30   Link #423
Rima-Chan
lurker

Hahahahah! Just watched it with subs xD This episode was hilarious xD
Lol at Nonoha Kaito was right when he said he wouldn't be surprised if she swam all the way- And she did!
Old 2012-06-11, 04:36   Link #424
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
whoa! scary Ana fan/manservice.... my poor fragile eyes!! X_X & no one seems to notice poor Elena's assets........

next ep, Nonoha fanservice!! but wait, something's missing, her hairstyle, that hairband, remove the damn hairband like you did in the op!!!
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-11, 04:58   Link #425
EroKing

All of those facial expressions by Elena were highly amusing to watch.

^My best one
Old 2012-06-11, 06:36   Link #426
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
When the credits rolled I was like this

Spoiler for ep 10:

Then I watch the preview

Spoiler for preview:

As for the rest of the episode

Spoiler for ep10:
Old 2012-06-11, 19:57   Link #427
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

How dare they make us wait another week for Nonoha in her bikini. Those 4 really are puzzle freaks. Oh man Ana exposed his top! Glad Elena transferred so we can see more of her. Liked how they got it right that Nonoha would swim to the island.
Old 2012-06-12, 04:56   Link #428
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
Elena boobies ... *___*
And anyways, not that bad !
Old 2012-06-19, 17:44   Link #429
Diveman

Spoiler for Episode 11:
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 20:56   Link #430
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
i guess Gyammon's hardworking-ness even while having a day off has resulted him in thinking that he's a main character of Ore wa Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii ga nai, poor dude....
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 21:13   Link #431
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
i guess Gyammon's hardworking-ness even while having a day off has resulted him in thinking that he's a main character of Ore wa Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii ga nai, poor dude....
Well his imouto and the imouto from that show share the same VA

Fun episode, I always thought of Nonoha as a cheerleader but I guess she's more of a babysitter
Old 2012-06-19, 23:06   Link #432
Diveman

also I forgot but, lol at Anna yelling "Akuma! Oni!!"...I try to think of Anna as a girl so im fine, if not, my mind is gonna collapse.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-27, 07:27   Link #433
ShiroiRyu

12 : This ending ! O_O
Next time, i want our heroin to be one ...
Old 2012-06-27, 07:47   Link #434
kuromitsu

Due to some inconveniences I couldn't get around watching the last two eps until yesterday, uu~

The Nonoha ep was cute, although it's a bit sad that even though she now realizes she's not useless in the group, she still goesn't get any respect. XD;; Poor girl, I hope she'll have a chance to shine in the story.

As for last week's ep, wow, I didn't expect Souji to be the next target... I wonder how long this is going to last. Also, I can't say I missed Rook. ^^;; Wasn't he supposed to be on a trip to widen his horizons or something? Though I suppose he's still the acting head of POG... (Also, did he and Bishop kill those Orpheus Order guys??)

And I kind of want a showdown between Bishop and Whist.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 16:34   Link #435
kuromitsu

Wow, this episode was more intense than I expected.

Spoiler for ep 13 (? I think):

We're halfway into the second season - I wonder how the characters will come together for the plot.
Old 2012-07-08, 09:10   Link #436
kuromitsu

Am I the only one still watching this? Ah well...

Elena and Souji out, Bishop and Rook in. I hope this doesn't mean Elena is going to be written out of the story, Souji leaving was bad enough... And Elena was so cute in this ep!

Spoiler for ep 14:

Next time: little Freecell and his start of darkness. Apparently he used to be blond? O_o)

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-07-08 at 10:08.
Old 2012-07-08, 13:43   Link #437
Rima-Chan
lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Am I the only one still watching this? Ah well...

Elena and Souji out, Bishop and Rook in. I hope this doesn't mean Elena is going to be written out of the story, Souji leaving was bad enough... And Elena was so cute in this ep!
Hey hey yo HEY MAAAAn! (if you watched Durarara you know what that was xD about)I'm watching this too! Yay!

Quote:
Spoiler for ep 14:
Spoiler for ep 14:

Spoiler for ep 14:
Quote:

Next time: little Freecell and his start of darkness. Apparently he used to be blond? O_o)
Spoiler:

Really? I don't think that boy with dog is Freecel O___O I think he might be someone related to Melancholy, and we're gonna see more of "behind the scenes" of Orpheus Order next too :3.
Old 2012-07-08, 14:20   Link #438
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rima-Chan View Post
Hey hey yo HEY MAAAAn! (if you watched Durarara you know what that was xD about)I'm watching this too! Yay!
XDDDD I'm not alone, YAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rima-Chan
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
I think I saw Kumiki on tumblr point out that their names are pun for UNO]
.....they are, aren't they! *facepalm* I never thought of that (just goes to show how dim I am today). XDDD;;

Quote:
Really? I don't think that boy with dog is Freecel O___O
Hmmm, I don't know... It's the hair and the eyes (though I suppose the hair lacks the front bangs between the eyes?), also the fact that apparently Freecell is supposed to be blond... But yeah, it could be just a random kid. I don't know which I want more. XD I know I just want some more focus on the Orpheus Order, for villains they haven't really done a lot so far.
Old 2012-07-09, 15:43   Link #439
Rima-Chan
lurker

Quote:

I'm the opposite: I was never a fan, but I quite liked yandere villain!Rook because he was entertaining. But Normal Rook.... I find him uninteresting. I just keep thinking, his story is already over, why is he getting back into the main cast again? And yes, pixiv is already in OMG ROOK-SAMA IS BACK mode. XD;; I don't mind, btw, it's just that... what is Rook doing here again? We've seen enough of him, give me the Orpheus Order! But apparently the staff really likes his, ahem, friendship with Kaito. XD;;

And yes, poor Nonoha! I somehow thought she was going to make it somehow, but when Herbert said it was OK to change partners I already knew what was coming. >.>) She started well and then ended up being useless again. :/
Hahahah xD I guess everyone have something to like Rook for, even the one's who are not big fans of him to begin with, huh? xD ^__^

Quote:
Well, to be honest I think it was just to set up Rook's comeback. If it was someone else from the harem there would've been no reason to change because they're all competent puzzle solvers. Changing even Ana to Rook would've looked pretty bad, never mind someone like Gammon. But it's an accepted fact that Nonoha sucks at puzzles, so she could be replaced. >_>)
Yeah I guess so....-______- But like you said in previous quote, which I'm gonna quote again xD
Quote:
She started well and then ended up being useless again.
This might as well fuel further her feelings of uselessness, showing she's not quite over the fact that she doesn't fit n among her puzzle-oriented friends, and now that Rook is here who get's Kaito really well, as Bishop himself said about them (u know, because they were separated for so long but they know what each other needs naturally) can make her feel even more alienated and lead to some sort of plot twist with her leaving/betraying the group, like it's been predicted from the beginning because of the OP/ED and all xD.....

Quote:
Hmmm, I don't know... It's the hair and the eyes (though I suppose the hair lacks the front bangs between the eyes?), also the fact that apparently Freecell is supposed to be blond... But yeah, it could be just a random kid. I don't know which I want more. XD I know I just want some more focus on the Orpheus Order, for villains they haven't really done a lot so far.
Yeah, it's definitely random kid. Girl, to be more specific (I think) there's summary below preview here
http://www9.nhk.or.jp/anime/phibrain/
Old 2012-07-09, 15:57   Link #440
Rima-Chan
lurker

Also, there are three changes in the OP, not just one.
If you pay close attention you'll see Freecel's pendant shatters, and there is Herbert officially now in the Orpheus Order near the end where you see each member with armlet on.
http://pita.st/n/top/show/?guid=ON&t...hfc5cbn03na25&