AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2003-11-06, 22:58   Link #1
Ayla

Send a message via AIM to Ayla
Newest CG..

Yes, I know, the hands suck. lol. I'm trying though Also, not sure whats going on with the guys shoulders/arms? Any tips on whats wrong there?
K, the girl is suppost to look on freaked out or whatever, the guy is comforting her but shes like all nervous for some reaons...

Anywho, not sure I'm really improving at all, but I really like how I did the guys shirt for some reason..

C&C please
Ayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 16:31   Link #2
Ayla

Is it that bad? lol :x
Old 2003-11-08, 19:46   Link #3
@Naruto@
Mind Sweeper

No, not bad at all. You just need more practice that's all. I can say the samething for myself too. hehehe

Your right, the coloring of the shirt on the guy looks really good.

Keep on practicing. =)
@Naruto@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 21:01   Link #4
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

i think thats a nice pic! its nice, lol i keep saying nice..its kool ^__________________^
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 07:04   Link #5
get_a_life
hentai! banzai!

Send a message via AIM to get_a_life
first things first, did you draw with a mouse/tablet or did you scan in your drawing?

first thing i noticed was your anatomy and sketchy lines. try to keep it clean and smoooooth.

it looks like youve got your idea down and pretty clear. what works for me is that i draw the same idea at least 3 to 5 times before im satisfied. 2nd, tracing is not a crime, its an essential tool!! so yeah, use tracing paper or, if you're really serious Canson Marker Paper. why that? bc its got good transparency and a smoooooth surface thats perfect for pencils and inks. trace over your drawings and at the same time make needed changes.
get_a_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 22:56   Link #6
Ayla

Unhappy

Wow, those are sketchy lines? I thought they were pretty good myself..but I'm still a beginner. I do use a tablet..And I do a rough sketch, then go over it again making it smoother..however the program I use, I'm not sure how to make it smoother? I just got the program and am learning..You should see my first lineart with it, it sucked a lot more then this lol
Old 2003-11-10, 00:15   Link #7
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Not bad, not bad at all. Keep practicing and showing your work, I feel that with more practice you can get much better. Keep up the good work
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-11, 12:06   Link #8
Sukato
Kendo Fanatic

Pretty good! The guy's shirt is definately very nice.

Hmm..you might try making extra small pupils for a freaked out look. For instance, often in anime when a character is freaked out their eyes will slightly widen while their pupils will drastically shrink.
Sukato is offline   Reply With Quote