AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-04-09, 10:34   Link #51901
I'm-here-present

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Isn't this much like the Devil Gundam from G gundam?

And I would think White Knight is the strongest IS, 1st generation or not.
True, very true. 1st generation IS focuses more on the skills of the pilot rather than technology.
Chifuyu said it herself in the novel "A skilled pilot in a 1st generation IS can run around you brats."
This must also mean that first generation pilots are very skilled as well. IS is just starting by their time and the advancements that the new pilots enjoy today are not present during the time of the 1st generation pilots.
But the White Knight is a different story. I'm sure everyone knows what it can do, it just took on an army and left unscathed. Add to that Chifuyu's god-like piloting skills, White Knight defines the power play of the IS generations.
I'm sure the world just seen the tip of White Knight's power, that IS is the crowning jewel of Tabane's hard work, I'm very certain that it packs more power inside its pure white armor.
I'm-here-present is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 10:52   Link #51902
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Sorry, that is Kurazakura I want to mention.

Say, that Hayabusa could be pretty much a prototype - a testbed for armanment developers.

Have anyone realize that by equips the Starlight directly with her torso, Cecilia could had done it much better:

- Less time to work - she can't do a pose.

- Better close-range combat - just need a beam bayonet.

- Stability, etc
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 10:59   Link #51903
demino_hellsin
That one guy

most likely equal when the 3rd wish is activated. It depends on the AI used for the 2nd wish while the 1st wish is purely dependent on the pilot. Overall I can't say since we still haven't seen the actual abilities of kurezakura.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 11:15   Link #51904
I'm-here-present

Kurezakura is pretty much the first generation Byakushiki colored black. Kurezakura is the first possessors of Yukihira that first initiated the Reiraku Byakuya for the first time.
Kurezakura has no other weapons beside Yukihira. And judging from how Byakushiki, the predecessors of Kurezakura, battles, I'm pretty sure that Kurezakura is a speed type unit that goes for the one-hit-kill shot.

Last edited by I'm-here-present; 2014-04-09 at 11:37.
Old 2014-04-09, 12:47   Link #51905
demino_hellsin
That one guy

wasn't it a second generation unit? And given what you say, if that is true then the 3rd wish would make things somewhat even. all things considered absolute defense won't be active considering the pilot isn't completely read as the pilot anymore and therefore no need is seen for the absolute defense.
Old 2014-04-09, 17:02   Link #51906
DarkJak2050

This'll likely be not related to this thread but...

Anyone had issues with females before? Especially those around your own age.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 17:09   Link #51907
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Shiroshiki has the single sword and arm blaster combo that 2nd Shift Byakkushiki is also sporting. It also, apparently, had the ability to 'resurrect' it's pilot, something which I can't imagine being needed with Chifuyu unless taking out those satellites were tough work. The sword ability and Reiraku Byakuya is/was exclusive to Kurezakura, but judging from what Kagaribi Hikaruno mentioned, something about Core 001 pulled the info on Reiraku Byakuya from Kurezakura's network drive and put it into its own. Which is...scary, since Core 001 pretty much acted on it's own to do that.

EDIT: 'Issues'? There are many issues to be had, which ones?

Last edited by Tempest35; 2014-04-09 at 20:16.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 19:58   Link #51908
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

What if we merge Byakushiki and Kurokishi?
Old 2014-04-09, 20:16   Link #51909
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
What if we merge Byakushiki and Kurokishi?
um, refer to I'm-here-present's fic. But in Sacred Twins remake, I have plans on having that Kuro Kishi IS under Tabane's command, but she lacked an IS pilot for it (Chloe is incompatible with it). But that Kuro Kishi and Shiro Kishi core were once a single Core, but Tabane separated it into 2 separate cores.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-09, 20:30   Link #51910
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Black+White=Grey

Byakushiki+Kurokishi=Haiiroshiki?

Say, maybe Golem does have an advantage: They could execute moves that could kill a pilot with G force.
Old 2014-04-09, 20:39   Link #51911
demino_hellsin
That one guy

How?

AND HOLY MOTHER OF FLYING POGOSTICK HOTDOG BUNS YOU'RE 8!?!?!?!?!?!
Old 2014-04-09, 20:48   Link #51912
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Oi! Forget that today is my birthday!

Oh well, nothing serious.

Merging IS? You could alway do a twin driver system, mounting two core on different positions, or swaping - Core 01 carries data from Shirokishi to Byakushiki, right? Then it would be logical if Core 01 when transfered to Kurokishi would morphing it according to the "memories".
Old 2014-04-09, 21:20   Link #51913
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Say, maybe Golem does have an advantage: They could execute moves that could kill a pilot with G force.
Yup. Imagine some years in the future, there'll be no female pilots, because every IS are then remote/AI-controlled.
Old 2014-04-10, 01:50   Link #51914
I'm-here-present

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Shiroshiki has the single sword and arm blaster combo that 2nd Shift Byakkushiki is also sporting. It also, apparently, had the ability to 'resurrect' it's pilot, something which I can't imagine being needed with Chifuyu unless taking out those satellites were tough work. The sword ability and Reiraku Byakuya is/was exclusive to Kurezakura, but judging from what Kagaribi Hikaruno mentioned, something about Core 001 pulled the info on Reiraku Byakuya from Kurezakura's network drive and put it into its own. Which is...scary, since Core 001 pretty much acted on it's own to do that.

EDIT: 'Issues'? There are many issues to be had, which ones?
You forgot to mention its ability to constantly maintain a supersonic pace and a omniscient Hyper-sensor that is able to pin-point the exact number of missiles fired.
Shirokishi, the most powerful IS.
Old 2014-04-10, 02:39   Link #51915
OHIMESAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm-here-present View Post
You forgot to mention its ability to constantly maintain a supersonic pace and a omniscient Hyper-sensor that is able to pin-point the exact number of missiles fired.
Shirokishi, the most powerful IS.
I won't argue with that.
But speaking of powerful IS, the Self-Aware IS or SAIS in your fic, they scare me at times whenever I re-read the chapters where they do battle with the protagonists. And they scare me even more when I knew that the first two that attacked where just holding back, geez what happens if they go all out.
Anyway can you at least post one of the abilities of the SAIS leader, Justice, just a request.
OHIMESAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 02:53   Link #51916
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD SON OF A WHORE

Someone stolen my modem and I completely lost contact with internet

BTW writing chapter 8 and 9 simultaneously, both reached 2000 words, will post it shortly
Old 2014-04-10, 03:30   Link #51917
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Of what? GBF or Mirrorverse?
Old 2014-04-10, 03:53   Link #51918
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Mirrorverse

Spoiler for Chapter 8 part 1:
Old 2014-04-10, 04:42   Link #51919
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
'Issues'? There are many issues to be had, which ones?
Let's just say they're only playing/toying with your emotions just for their own amusment and never take you seriously.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 07:12   Link #51920
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ah...well, that's quite a few of the girls nowadays - especially popular ones are more prone to it.

@ everyone - I'll be off the grid starting today. I'll be back around Sunday evening so don't expect a post from me until Monday. I'll get to work on Mirrorverse then.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest