AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-03-01, 22:47   Link #581
Top Sergeant

For me this anime is the best of the season. Another great episode.
Old 2017-03-01, 22:58   Link #582
Wandering Soul

The hot springs at the town must be really be something if people continue visiting that town. I can't imagine many people would willingly expose themselves to those followers otherwise.

This entire episode has just been one funny Darkness moment after another. I think my favorite moment might have been when she asked if they could move there, after she was just treated like a dog.
Old 2017-03-02, 01:22   Link #583
Sixth
Hu Tao

It seems that Kazuma wasn't scum enough after all in this episode or else he would have accept gift from the merchant.

Also it is nice to see Megumin and Darkness were attracted by Kazuma for being a reliable person.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 05:09   Link #584
lazy-hemisphere

I'm bothered by the lengths Darkness masochistic tendencies
she enjoys the goddess she worships being slandered like that?
I guess she isn't a devout follower then

also poor Kazuma
for nearly being fooled by a tainted loli
lazy-hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 06:45   Link #585
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazy-hemisphere View Post

also poor Kazuma
It's okay, but I'll be needing your signature. Please sign
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 07:13   Link #586
arkhangelsk

I found this episode quite funny, from Kazuma refusing to take the reward to their time at Alcencatrea (sp) and even the two Yunyun appearances (including the one at the end - I think your friends know). From this pacing, unless they really compress what's left of Book 4 into Ep9, we are indeed looking at a 10-episode series ending at Book 4. I'll really have to see how they land this plane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
i can enjoy things that are funny. The problem is that Konosuba isn't funny anymore because they've overdone it. Konosuba uses the same jokes pretty much every episode and they're not funny in fact they're borderline sad.
While I did find this episode pretty funny, I can actually understand your discontent, because they are doing Book 4 which is perhaps the least plot-important book of the series (at least until Book 10). If you smooth over some loose ends from Book 3 and 5, you might not even miss Book 4 so yes it is actually the place when things get a bit rehashed before the author starts actually "advancing" the characters.

Last edited by arkhangelsk; 2017-03-02 at 07:33.
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 07:52   Link #587
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazy-hemisphere View Post

also poor Kazuma
It's her they're insulting, not Eris directly. That's why she's loving it.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 08:19   Link #588
Sixth
Hu Tao

Those Axis Cult were really crazy and evil as Aqua. Also love Kazuma said "it is a sham" on the Aqua statue.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 08:48   Link #589
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Oh my... Kazuma traumatized that little girl by ripping her piece of paper!! I do wonder if he will get something nasty for doing that next episode.

This anime has been really awesome. And I'm now a bit sad that our cosplay group has invested on an Emilia costume instead of an Aqua costume. My friend Karen is visiting tomorrow... gonna try showing her this anime, to show that RE: Zero is not the only good "isekai" kind of anime.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 09:07   Link #590
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I just saw a town full of Aqua
This is what happened when you worship a damegami

I was looking at awe when Aqua used her AoE Turn Undead... but ended up laughing because I forgot about Wiz I laughed too hard
poor Yunyun for eating all that pork alone.. she is really destined to be a loner
and that scene... *putting a bone on the floor* "yes Kazuma.. let's move to this town"
oh gawd Darkness
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 09:24   Link #591
eiyuuou

if yunyun is a little more courageous, she should just tag along than pretending on coincidences
Old 2017-03-02, 09:33   Link #592
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiyuuou View Post
if yunyun is a little more courageous, she should just tag along than pretending on coincidences
For one thing, (as is made obvious in the show) she didn't even know they were leaving - the opportunity to ask to join them on the trip simply did not exist.

The funny (tragic) thing is that the moment she conquered her fears and actually started visiting, no one was there at the door.
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 09:37   Link #593
The Green One

Sadly Yunyun was born with the curse of the Buttmonkey. Circumstance and coincidence will continue to screw her over and get in the way of her making friends as the world itself will resist attempts to change things.
Old 2017-03-02, 09:43   Link #594
Peanutbutter

What a scary town. I sure won't want to live there.

And about those birds...they dun ram into stuff, yes? They just jumped for them? I dun quite get the joke, if there's any here.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 10:52   Link #595
James Rye

This town is in dire need of some EXPLOSION! xD
No wonder others call the Axis cult crazy, those people are nuts to think their "clever ploys" work though I guess they just keep doing them till people are so annoyed they sign the next paper given or got so weakened they fall for the cutesy trap like Kazuma nearly did. I wonder if Aqua is proud of her followers to be so devoted to gain more followers or if she is dishearten because she had a different image in her mind how her people should be like.

Darkness getting off to being treated like a dog and wanting to live in this town says everything you need to know about them Axis guys.^^

Also hawt damn, the outfit of that blonde mage girl with the wind blade spell was riiiiisky~ <3
Old 2017-03-02, 11:15   Link #596
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was the funniest episode of the season so far. The gags never stopped. My favorite one was the seemingly nice elf girl giving a bone to Darkness instead of food.

Those Axis cultists are fucking nuts. I guess Aqua has the followers she deserves.
Old 2017-03-02, 14:33   Link #597
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

When your goddess is pretty retarded, I guess the fact that the followers are such fanatics shouldn't be a surprise, eh?

The fervor they display seems to say a lot about them, as is their disdain for followers of Eris (hinting at the rivalry between the senpai and kouhai).

I nearly died laughing so many times, especially when Aqua nearly purified poor Wiz (who always seems to be on the road to eternal death with Aqua around).
Old 2017-03-02, 15:08   Link #598
Ulin

Probably best episode in the entire season I just couldn't stop laughing all through the episode. Axis cult is just so crazy that Aqua seems almost normal in comparision

I loved Darkness, she just such a M and it doesn't stop being funny I really pity YunYun... I just want her to have a friend
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-02, 18:29   Link #599
Router25
World Connector. I think

Now the question in the next episode would be how the punchline about revealing the true Aqua to the cult would unfold. I can't wait.
Old 2017-03-02, 19:24   Link #600
Chosen_Hero

Just think about this, if they were on earth Aqua would probably end up in the looney bin, diagnosed with some kind of mental disability and/or becoming female Hitler. As for Kazuma, he would be the same he originally was, but now he would be followed around by an uber pervert that is falling for him more and more by the second (who would probably end up getting arrested without a second thought) and a loli terrorist trying to blow shit up for fun... in a twisted sort of way, I guess he is lucky?... maybe?

My god, an entire town full of Aqua clones, we are going to need to get a purge going or something at this point. I mean, it wouldn't be bad if only they weren't as shady as Aqua herself, that truly isn't a church, it's a cult.

Last edited by Chosen_Hero; 2017-03-03 at 01:38.
Chosen_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote