AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-12, 08:38   Link #1501
wuhugm
End My Suffering

Send a message via Yahoo to wuhugm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Teacher A: Hey, Suzune has good grade but too bad she is anti-social
Teacher B: Put her in Class D so she will learn the importance of teamwork and forced to team up with people to go higher place...
Teacher A: Brilliant idea. Once she learned her lesson, placing her in Class A would be no problem-
Teacher B: And then we put a psychopath with her, so she can ruin Suzune's chance to climb the ladder.
Teacher A: Uhhhhh....You have no intention to let her go to Class C,B or A ever since from the beginning, right?
Teacher B: And while we are still at this, let's put 3 dumbass into Class C just to spite at Suzune further.
Umm... Why do you assume the teachers care about Horikita in the first place?
Nobody cares about a single bookworm that is Horikita tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
LOL. that what Horikita's fans feel when you say Forced Kiss, Feeling Soiled and all.
I am not Horikita or Karuizawa fans, I am Sakayanagi, Ichinose and Sakura fans, so I dont mind with that joke, but if they make a joke for them, I will be angry too. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Hat View Post
SERIOUSLY?
I feel you guys now

Quote:
Ryueen will have Albert kidnapped Suzune, and then Ryueen starting to train her 24/7 in his room and since Suzune has no friends, so no one noticed her absence. And after few weeks of training, Suzune's mind broke and gave in. Ryuuen HAPPY END unlocked.
I support this
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-12, 08:39   Link #1502
Roxis
Grumpy poster

A petition for Ryueen as harem protagonist for spin off everyone?
Old 2017-10-12, 08:42   Link #1503
sparhawk1610
Asura

Well, all this jokes are pretty funny
Old 2017-10-12, 08:42   Link #1504
Sixth
True Momo v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Umm... Why do you assume the teachers care about Horikita in the first place?
Nobody cares about a single bookworm that is Horikita tbh
They do care (trolling her) because they put her in Class D instead of Class C or B. Those teachers were plotting for her downfall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
A petition for Ryueen as harem protagonist for spin off everyone?
We are already reading one since all Class C girls are HIS BELONGINGS.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-12, 08:45   Link #1505
wuhugm
End My Suffering

I want Ryuuen's POV in nocturne

Quote:
They do care (trolling her) because they put her in Class D instead of Class C or B. Those teachers were plotting for her downfall.
Just a valid assessment imho
Old 2017-10-12, 08:45   Link #1506
Grey Hat

Why everyone want to see Horikita get dirty...
seriously guys read some doujins don't worry I support Horikita and Ryuuen(in doujin) I'm a fan of R**E tag
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-12, 08:49   Link #1507
Roxis
Grumpy poster

@Wuhugm
Maybe you can write in fanfic of yours Elite Class: Ryueen Edition.
Where him rape all girls including Albert.
Old 2017-10-12, 08:51   Link #1508
Grey Hat

^well if you sums up all his posts/comments here I'm sure there's already a chapter 1-5 for that
Old 2017-10-12, 08:51   Link #1509
wuhugm
End My Suffering

^^
^I'm fully on the side that consumes

Quote:
seriously guys read some doujins don't worry I support Horikita and Ryuuen(in doujin) I'm a fan of R**E tag
Standard treatment for strong-willed girls
One day she will be made to say : "Kuh! Korose!"
Old 2017-10-12, 08:57   Link #1510
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

Quote:
I still want Ayanokouji who do the forced snusnu, I am not fans of NTR, of course it will good if Doujin make Hirata and Karuizawa a real couple and make Ayanokouji forced snusnu Karuizawa in front of Hirata (I love Netori).

That said, I agree with Grey Hat well I don't care who Ayanokouji end up with, I just don't like boys like that to end up with my type girl, for me, rather my type, it is more of heroines. it will leave a bad taste if heroine end with other then main character, for example like, Horikita x Sudo, Hirata x Karuizawa, Sakura x one of idiot, Kushida (she is still one of heroine, right?) x one of idiot or someone else, Ichinose, Sakayanagi, and Sae-chan too.

Last edited by Hujan; 2017-10-12 at 09:10.
Hujan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-12, 09:09   Link #1511
Sixth
True Momo v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
I want Ryuuen's POV in nocturne
Ayanokoji: Ah... a girl...yeah, a girl..

Ryueen: Ah...a girl? Let's me see the quality of that girl?....Amazing, such a rare finding.....Her skin was fair, and her long hair is pretty and shinning. That is it. She is going to be my next target of my conquest. I will have Albert to gather those information about that girl. I can't strategize and formulate a perfect plan to make her heart mine if I don't have enough information of her. Speaking of budget, how much should I spend on her? In my last conquest, I was spending like 10 points to get Ibuki became mine...but I have the feeling that I shouldn't use Ibuki, the low-tier product as a reference here. Perhaps I should consult on Hiyori on this matter as she is my right hand man? No, that is just too soon to get her help. While I am waiting for Albert, I think I should look for a perfect restaurant and room to increase my chances to ensnare and devour this new target. Even 30% chance increment will help.

End of Chapter 1 of Ryueen's spin off volume.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-12, 09:17   Link #1512
Roxis
Grumpy poster

Quote:
Ayanokoji: Ah... a girl...yeah, a girl..

Ryueen: Ah...a girl? Let's me see the quality of that girl?....Amazing, such a rare finding.....Her skin was fair, and her long hair is pretty and shinning. That is it. She is going to be my next target of my conquest. I will have Albert to gather those information about that girl. I can't strategize and formulate a perfect plan to make her heart mine if I don't have enough information of her. Speaking of budget, how much should I spend on her? In my last conquest, I was spending like 10 points to get Ibuki became mine...but I have the feeling that I shouldn't use Ibuki, the low-tier product as a reference here. Perhaps I should consult on Hiyori on this matter as she is my right hand man? No, that is just too soon to get her help. While I am waiting for Albert, I think I should look for a perfect restaurant and room to increase my chances to ensnare and devour this new target. Even 30% chance increment will help.

End of Chapter 1 of Ryueen's spin off volume.
Ryueen as harem protagonist definitely far calculative and assertive than Keima that for sure
Old 2017-10-12, 11:56   Link #1513
Endless_Despair

Quote:
That said, I agree with Grey Hat well I don't care who Ayanokouji end up with, I just don't like boys like that to end up with my type girl, for me, rather my type, it is more of heroines. it will leave a bad taste if heroine end with other then main character, for example like, Horikita x Sudo, Hirata x Karuizawa, Sakura x one of idiot, Kushida (she is still one of heroine, right?) x one of idiot or someone else, Ichinose, Sakayanagi, and Sae-chan too.
Well funny enough the heroines in this series can be paired with other male characters without it completely being a crack shipping:

Sudo x Horikita
Ike x Kushida
Yamauchi x Sakura

Although its a one-sided crush on the male side, plus I reckon Ike would drop Kushida if he knew about her bitchy side. Also I believe Yamauchi has already been rejected by Sakura when he sent her a love letter.

Regarding Hirata x Karuizawa well
Spoiler:

Ichinose seems to look up to the Student Council Vice-President. So there could be something there.

Sakayanagi seems to be the only one who doesn't really have anybody to be paired up with.
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-12, 11:57   Link #1514
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Despair View Post
Sakayanagi seems to be the only one who doesn't really have anybody to be paired up with.
she has a smug face, what else could she possibly need
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-12, 12:21   Link #1515
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

Quote:
Well funny enough the heroines in this series can be paired with other male characters without it completely being a crack shipping
That's why I said it will a bad after taste if heroine pair up other than MC, knowing there is male character who is interested with heroine and all.
also, I know about Hirata and Karuizawa, but except those three (Ayano, Hirata, Karuizawa), the whole class (maybe school) doesnt know about it. just this had leave a little bad taste (for me, knowing that Karuizawa is also a heroine).
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
she has a smug face, what else could she possibly need
Lol. So TRUE... but....
She need Ayanokouji love you know, (Sakayanagi x Ayanokouji, Banzai).
Just Ayanokouji and Ayanokouji only that need to be paired with Sakayanagi.

also, dont forget Sae-chan, although she is not proper heroine, she is good material for doujin.
Old 2017-10-12, 13:14   Link #1516
Grey Hat

Quote:
Well funny enough the heroines in this series can be paired with other male characters without it completely being a crack shipping:

Sudo x Horikita
Ike x Kushida
Yamauchi x Sakura

Although its a one-sided crush on the male side, plus I reckon Ike would drop Kushida if he knew about her bitchy side. Also I believe Yamauchi has already been rejected by Sakura when he sent her a love letter.
All I know is that ..if one of that 3 idiots end up with those ladies/heroines the ratings will drop.....
cuz some people are like this (SHIPS>STORY) (wait am I one of them?)

I'm pretty sure that Ike and Yamauchi didn't have a chance...
like you says Sakura already rejected Yamauchi n volume 4.5
well Ike hahaha

and then.......Horikita's fanbase will surely drop this novel if they became a real deal men~ my fellow fans still n rage just because of Sudou calling Horikita's first name hahaha and so it's just a first name calling so imagine if they became a couple..... (wait wut? pweh)

Last edited by Grey Hat; 2017-10-12 at 13:46.
Old 2017-10-12, 14:37   Link #1517
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

... I find it kinda funny when you all want mind break and stuff like that but uses Ryuen when Ayanokouji is far more likely, willing and capable at it. I mean, only his apatheticness is holding him back. Just changes it so that he go something along the line of "proves his father wrong by raising his own child right" then done.
Old 2017-10-12, 19:23   Link #1518
wuhugm
End My Suffering

^But that won't be NTR then

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-10-12, 19:42   Link #1519
Roxis
Grumpy poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
... I find it kinda funny when you all want mind break and stuff like that but uses Ryuen when Ayanokouji is far more likely, willing and capable at it. I mean, only his apatheticness is holding him back. Just changes it so that he go something along the line of "proves his father wrong by raising his own child right" then done.
He could but would be boring with that emotionless persona while Ryueen would give us a steamy fluid interaction.
Old 2017-10-12, 19:54   Link #1520
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:

also, dont forget Sae-chan, although she is not proper heroine, she is good material for doujin.
Uh, no! The Class B teacher will make a better material!
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller