AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2006-02-14, 19:28   Link #261
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

It does matter because you put down that Blueno did something when he actually didn't. You keep trying to pass off that you didn't basically exaggerate or outloud lie about what happen as apart of your rhetoric. Making stuff up slows down the conversation and you trying to pretend that you were voicing a what if is just plain sad. Blueno and other CP9 members taking by surprise an outnumbered enemy doesn't equate to meaning Blueno kicked Luffy's butt.

It remains that the two situations of Blueno and Luffy interacting are not exactly the same. The number of individuals that were the playing field, location, etc. clearly weren't exactly the same.

But of course it wouldn't be the first time you ignore multiple elements to suite your argument.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 19:39   Link #262
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by neodrag38
It does matter because you put down that Blueno did something when he actually didn't. You keep trying to pass off that you didn't basically exaggerate or outloud lie about what happen as apart of your rhetoric. Making stuff up slows down the conversation and you trying to pretend that you were voicing a what if is just plain sad. Blueno and other CP9 members taking by surprise an outnumbered enemy doesn't equate to meaning Blueno kicked Luffy's butt.

It remains that the two situations of Blueno and Luffy interacting are not exactly the same. The number of individuals that were the playing field, location, etc. clearly weren't exactly the same.
I am sorry I did not mean to type that their are you happy.man you are so sensitive Neodrag.

Actually it is the same so please quit making excuses.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 20:21   Link #263
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol
I am sorry I did not mean to type that their are you happy.man you are so sensitive Neodrag.

Actually it is the same so please quit making excuses.
Thanks for actually admitting it. Though you trying to change to the submit earlier is quite a show of sensitivity. While for me what I did was a matter of wanting to rub it in like the jerk I am at times.

And I don't remember simply making up excuses. Just that you seem to forget that it was Lucchi that kicked Luffy and Zoro's assess; not Blueno.
Old 2006-02-14, 21:31   Link #264
Phenomenal
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for actually admitting it. Though you trying to change to the submit earlier is quite a show of sensitivity. While for me what I did was a matter of wanting to rub it in like the jerk I am at times.

And I don't remember simply making up excuses. Just that you seem to forget that it was Lucchi that kicked Luffy and Zoro's assess; not Blueno.
Blueno could have if he wanted too.

Oh and thanks for admitting that you act like a jerk sometimes, but I like that personality keep it up.

I can also honestly say that I enjoy having discussions with you.
Old 2006-02-14, 22:04   Link #265
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Blueno could have if he wanted too.

Oh and thanks for admitting that you act like a jerk sometimes, but I like that personality keep it up.
Wouldn't be the first time I made clear that I could care less about the "feelings" of others on a forum when it comes to being nice. The truth of the matter is that I find human conflict to be a good thing; since a world devoid makes for a giant bore.

And Blueno could have but didn't. That the next time he fought Luffy he wouldn't have any real surprises on his side while Luffy would have some time to think through what he can do, Luffy actually not forgetting that Aokiji pwned him, and Luffy having any distractions or confusion. Pretty much what Nami said on the last factor for Zoro and Luffy.
Quote:
I can also honestly say that I enjoy having discussions with you.
Well isn't that precious.
Old 2006-02-14, 22:13   Link #266
Phenomenal
Banned

Quote:
Wouldn't be the first time I made clear that I could care less about the "feelings" of others on a forum when it comes to being nice. The truth of the matter is that I find human conflict to be a good thing; since a world devoid makes for a giant bore.

And Blueno could have but didn't. That the next time he fought Luffy he wouldn't have any real surprises on his side while Luffy would have some time to think through what he can do, Luffy actually not forgetting that Aokiji pwned him, and Luffy having any distractions or confusion. Pretty much what Nami said on the last factor for Zoro and Luffy.

Well isn't that precious.

Now that is the truth, conflict sometimes is nice.

Well what's done is done. Luffy already defeated Blueno so that is over. Lets just see how strong Lucci and Kaku are when they fight. I want to see if they have the skills to pay the bills, hell we waited long enough with Oda stretching Nico Robins past flashbacks like that. That right their is the only thing that pisses me off.

Crocodile vs. Ener who ya got?!!
Old 2006-02-14, 22:19   Link #267
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Enel could use his ability to overheat Crocodile to the point he turns into glass as a possibility. Either that or the feet is pretty much a draw since they couldn't hurt each other at all.

And do you have to admit, with the Robin flashback we do get to know more of the storyline, especially when it comes to what lead to her bounty and that the World Government is responsible for the whole Lost History thing.
Old 2006-02-14, 22:25   Link #268
Phenomenal
Banned

Quote:
Enel could use his ability to overheat Crocodile to the point he turns into glass as a possibility. Either that or the feet is pretty much a draw since they couldn't hurt each other at all.

And do you have to admit, with the Robin flashback we do get to know more of the storyline, especially when it comes to what lead to her bounty and that the World Government is responsible for the whole Lost History thing.
Yeah the Flashback did solve some unsolved mysteries. I guess the flashback was good for the most part.

Yeah and I think that Crocodile could defeat Ener because he is basically ground/sand. I also give him the edge becasue of his Clever Intellect.

Last edited by Phenomenal; 2006-02-15 at 00:26.
Old 2006-02-14, 23:31   Link #269
4BiddenKnight

If only Enel knew that pouring a bucket of water on Crocodile would do....
4BiddenKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 00:16   Link #270
Sinned

Sand is Earth...and as far as I know earth is a bad conductor for electricity. If Croc got wet then mabye Enel would have a chance. However, If Croc encircled Enel with his ability so that he couldnt get out of a sphere of sand, then Luffy isnt the only natural enemy to lightning. My money's on Croc
Sinned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 00:24   Link #271
Phenomenal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinned
Sand is Earth...and as far as I know earth is a bad conductor for electricity. If Croc got wet then mabye Enel would have a chance. However, If Croc encircled Enel with his ability so that he couldnt get out of a sphere of sand, then Luffy isnt the only natural enemy to lightning. My money's on Croc
Great Job Sinned this is totally true, Crocodile could Ground Ener easily.

"Grounding" refers to dissipating lightning into harmlessness by redirecting it into the earth...

For Crocodile... well, he IS ground. He's as likely to be immune to Enel. Crocodile still has brains over Enel, so I don't think it matters... I also thought that Crocodile can defeat Ener as well.

Someone on this form told me that Ener is Shichibukai Material.... Actually more than one person I won't mention any names Neodrag, MihawkXGP, Slayerx cough.. cough.. But I said Ener is weak and he is not top calibur. Ener is not Tough enough to handle the seas.

Let's not forget Crocodile by far was the toughest Bastard that the Strawhat Crew has faced so far.
Old 2006-02-15, 00:59   Link #272
4BiddenKnight

Why not ask Oda to draw those matches like Enel vs Croc, Arlong vs some obese pirate, etc, after this series ends?

I'm just curious about that thought.
4BiddenKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 01:00   Link #273
Slayerx

Actually, i think Enel could beat Crocodile...
Crocodile is sand, not ground...
I did a quick search on it, and lightning can indeed turn Sand into glass... so it sounds like that if there was a fight between the two of them, Crocodile may just end up as one big glass sculpture... which would probably shatter since the glass is very brittle

If enel did have another natrual enemy other then rubber... then maybe Stone or rock would be it, but not sand

And ofcourse Enel couldn't become a shichibukai... like blackbeard he's just not well-known enough to be a Shichibukai
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 01:09   Link #274
Phenomenal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
Actually, i think Enel could beat Crocodile...
Crocodile is sand, not ground...
I did a quick search on it, and lightning can indeed turn Sand into glass... so it sounds like that if there was a fight between the two of them, Crocodile may just end up as one big glass sculpture... which would probably shatter since the glass is very brittle

If enel did have another natrual enemy other then rubber... then maybe Stone or rock would be it, but not sand

And ofcourse Enel couldn't become a shichibukai... like blackbeard he's just not well-known enough to be a Shichibukai
Actually Crocodile can harden his sand to turn into rock or stone. Didn't you know that Crocodile could do these types of things, hell he trained his powers so good that he can even make the sand Cut through stuff. Crocodile will definetly ground Ener and win. Besides Ener's Lighting, their is questions that can Ener's Lightining harnish such heat in it? I doubt that.

Crocodile is a tough bastard who can take hits and has the intelligence to take out Ener. He will find a way to defeat him.
Old 2006-02-15, 01:14   Link #275
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Actually, it's simply a matter of Crocodile hardening the sand rather than actually turning it into permenant rock or stone. He just seems to manipulate the sand into a sharpened packed together form since we never see any left over stone type material left over when he does that spada attack of his. I just don't see how Crocodile could harm Enel using his ability much less that the only who can seem to have an advantage would be Enel would it comes sand being turned to glass through contact with a high level heat source like that of lightning.

EDIT: I have a feeling that your opinion stems a bit from what that idiot Sasori did with iron sand. Really, trying to turn sand into actual stone is kind of a waste when simply packing it together while letting it maintain its less weightful structure makes more sense when it comes to doing spada. Since a more physical cutting attack like that of Rankyaku can actually be effected in terms of its trajectory, as shown when Luffy defended against it the way he did against Blueno.
Old 2006-02-15, 01:19   Link #276
Phenomenal
Banned

Crocodile can harden his sand. How do you think he is able to cut stuff.
Old 2006-02-15, 01:25   Link #277
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

I'm guessing you didn't read my post when you put this down now did you. He isn't actually turning sand into a permenant form of rock. Packing it together doesn't make it a permenant stone.
Old 2006-02-15, 01:41   Link #278
Slayerx

Quote:
Actually Crocodile can harden his sand to turn into rock or stone. Didn't you know that Crocodile could do these types of things, hell he trained his powers so good that he can even make the sand Cut through stuff. Crocodile will definetly ground Ener and win. Besides Ener's Lighting, their is questions that can Ener's Lightining harnish such heat in it? I doubt that.

Crocodile is a tough bastard who can take hits and has the intelligence to take out Ener. He will find a way to defeat him.
Does it actually say that the sand was turned to stone, as in the sand fuses together to become one single rock... or is Crocodile just holding it together and making it really dense; meaning its as hard as rock, but still just millions of individual grains of sand... even when he used the sand blade move, the sand still looked like sand and not stone... No matter how hard he holds it together he never actually seems to fuse the the sand into a singular object... and as long as the sand remains as individulal grains, then the heat from lightning can be used to and fuse them together into glass

And why should we we doubt Enel ability to get hot enough to turn sand into glass? He is a lightning elemental, it stands to reason that he should be able to burn as hot as any natural lightning bolt...and a natural lightning bolt is capable of turning sand to glass... why should he not be able to get as hot as any nartual lighting bolt?

Indeed, Crocodile had definattly gone much farther then Enel when it comes to mastering and making excellent use of his powers... but so far, to me, it looks like Enel would be a natural enemy to Crocodile
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 13:03   Link #279
Phenomenal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx
Does it actually say that the sand was turned to stone, as in the sand fuses together to become one single rock... or is Crocodile just holding it together and making it really dense; meaning its as hard as rock, but still just millions of individual grains of sand... even when he used the sand blade move, the sand still looked like sand and not stone... No matter how hard he holds it together he never actually seems to fuse the the sand into a singular object... and as long as the sand remains as individulal grains, then the heat from lightning can be used to and fuse them together into glass

And why should we we doubt Enel ability to get hot enough to turn sand into glass? He is a lightning elemental, it stands to reason that he should be able to burn as hot as any natural lightning bolt...and a natural lightning bolt is capable of turning sand to glass... why should he not be able to get as hot as any nartual lighting bolt?

Indeed, Crocodile had definattly gone much farther then Enel when it comes to mastering and making excellent use of his powers... but so far, to me, it looks like Enel would be a natural enemy to Crocodile

I am afraid your Mistaken..

do you beleive someone as skilled as Crocodile that elevated his skills can not manipulate his sand and turn it into a shield guard. Please Crocodile uses his sand in different ways. Crocodile can harden it or leave it as sand, didn't you guys know that Crocodile can make the sand do different things. He also had a move called heavy which he turned his attack into some sort of power ball and it blew up the entire temple. This man truly can do more than anyone I 've seen so far with his ability. Hell he was the first one too tell Luffy, "Depending how you use your devil fruit it can become stronger." Crocodile can actually harden his sand because he is able to cut stones, rocks, Bedrocks, and Medal.

Crocodile will beat Ener, Crocodile also has intellect he will figure a way to beat Ener one way or the other.
Old 2006-02-15, 13:22   Link #280
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Dude, he just simply packs the sand to together into a dense form. He doesn't actually permenantly put them together since that in itself would be a waste of time and effort.

Clearly, that projectile attack he used wasn't simply a rock including when like of all his attacks what is left over is existing sand; not stones.

And that you need to keep in mind that your ambiguous comment about Crocodile's intellect doesn't mean much in the actual existing situation of lightning being able to turn sand into glass. That for all his intellect Crocodile got beaten by someone who was using a less godlike devil fruit ability. Enel isn't simply retarded, has the usage of mantra, and a devil fruit ability that is only effected by seastone or rubber which sand is not composed of either. Sand or even rocks aren't going to do much against something that was once named "God's judgement."