Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-01, 17:02   Link #21
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by acefighter
lol. my mental capity is limited. know urs is.
Well at least he has a full capacity for English spelling, whereas you don't...
[
Quote:
i know america is screw. mainly because of cliton and the un
but china is never going to be a the top world power. thier population is to vast to achieve a that hieght. japaiese decide if they couldnt beat america one way, so why not another.
Um... you just stated a few blank statements without supporting details. What did Clinton do that screwed America? Why does a large population hinder a nation from becoming a world superpower?
Quote:
also the majority of technological advancements have been made by america companies, but due to america's economy rules.(monoplies) they never can market the like the japaniese can. shows how stupid u are. not know japaniese have no restrictions.
Care to list a comparison between American corporate advancements and Japanese corporate advancements in the last 10-20 years? (not saying you're lying, but not giving facts make your claims sound hollow).
Quote:
ibm could easily be the only computer hardware company
And we'd still be using 286's right now... Monopolies may allow technologies to be effected with greater speed, but it's very easily abused. Just as a dictator can really efficiently govern a nation, a dictator can also totally ruin a nation.
Old 2004-01-01, 17:55   Link #22
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

Quote:
lol. my mental capity is limited. know urs is.

i know america is screw. mainly because of cliton and the un
but china is never going to be a the top world power. thier population is to vast to achieve a that hieght. japaiese decide if they couldnt beat america one way, so why not another.

also the majority of technological advancements have been made by america companies, but due to america's economy rules.(monoplies) they never can market the like the japaniese can. shows how stupid u are. not know japaniese have no restrictions.

Dude, please just shut up. You have no idea what your saying. And if your from america, then shut up even quicker while you know nothing of the place you live either
Old 2004-01-01, 18:16   Link #23
Go-lytely

Acefighter is obviously a troll. I've seen a couple of other baseless comments he made in other threads that were completely off topic as well.

Last edited by Go-lytely; 2004-01-02 at 02:07.
Old 2004-01-01, 22:04   Link #24
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yeah, no doubt. You guys better stop trolling or Xris is gonna bring down the hammer on someone, and it ain't gonna be pretty.

Now, as the famous saying goes, "Ok, everyone, back to work. Nothing to see here."
Old 2004-01-02, 08:10   Link #25
Outkast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Squirrel
kj1980 is somewhat pissed at something we don't really know related to the fact that some gaijin used a program I don't want to mention for the sake of being nice, and that resulted in obviously slow speeds.... Since we are no match for the Japanese technology...
Actually, what he was saying was that YOU'RE stealing the bandwidth from the Japanese P2Pers, while don't give anything substantial back to the network (anime&manga? they've plenty of it already, no need for crappy fansubs with english hardsubs on them). If I were them I'd be pissed off, too. As long as there're only a few of you on it, it's ok. But the more people you're telling the more will come and the more the Japanese will become aware of the problem (and they are). While the developer of Winn* can't be bothered to update his software atm, the developers of Wind* can (or any other programmer of the next-gen p2p software in that matter). In the end you might just cut your own rope with your loud mouth. So please, shut up already.
Old 2004-01-02, 23:39   Link #26
lordwu

Quote:
And we could still be using the old IBM PS/2. YAY!
Closed Thread