4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.55%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.82%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-13, 17:25   Link #401
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I don't really object to chemical interrogation per se, but I'd like to know what Suzaku wants to do with Refrain. Can it somehow be used as a truth serum? Or does he just plans on making Kallen an addict so she'll spill everything she knows?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 17:26   Link #402
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

I reckon if Kallen is high on refrain then firefoxxx is going to have a field day.
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 17:31   Link #403
finalnight
Supreme Commander

I think the fanfic writers and hentai authors are going wild over a possible Suzaku/Kallen interrogation scene, rofl.
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 17:31   Link #404
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Well at least the Suzaku haters didn't get their wish and Rolo was, in fact, the killer.

Score one for my opinion, for once.

Problem now is that Suzaku is gonna f-up the whole good will thing with the Refrain. Damn.

As always, just as long as Kallen and Lulu don't end up together I'm all good.

Anyway:

Cornellia was awesome this episode, as usual. She is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters throughout the two seasons.

What I am most interested about is what the fallout will be within the OotBK over massacring the folks at the Order. That could be a catastrophic incident.

My biggest worry now, though, is no longer Kallen getting Lulu, it's...

Sayako... HELL. NO. If she kills either Ohgi or Villetta or both, I am gonna be REALLY ANGRY.

If that happens, I just might have to stop watching this series.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 17:35   Link #405
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

I wouldn't worry about that. Sure, it might look bad at first when Ohgi seems to be dating a chick from the Intelligence Agency, but if Zero's around he'll clear things up.
Old 2008-07-13, 17:39   Link #406
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
I wouldn't worry about that. Sure, it might look bad at first when Ohgi seems to be dating a chick from the Intelligence Agency, but if Zero's around he'll clear things up.
Well, when a character like Shirley gets killed, my hopes for characters with legitimate reasons for being suspected by their comrades go way down.

I just have a real bad feeling about this...

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 17:40   Link #407
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Sayoko already knows Viletta is anyway. She won't do anything rash without reason.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 17:43   Link #408
Sports72Xtrm

I think Suzaku gave up on the whole peaceful methods the moment his friends started getting murdered one by one. I also think that Suzaku is planning to get Kallen High enough on Refrain and wait for her body to go into withdrawl so that he plans to bribe her with refrain in exchange for zero's identity. A terrible form of torture but most likely effective. Also when were Kallen and Suzaku ever friends? I saw posts here that said they were and I was like, didn't Kallen try to assasinate Suzaku for Zero? Suzaku on the other hand sees her as a Japanese citizen that has the potential to see things his way but I never saw the both of them particularly chummy around each other. Now he sees her as a someone who is aiding and abedding a terrorist and a murderer.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 17:47   Link #409
FuzzyWuzzy

I really like Ohgi and Villeta so I don't really want them to die. Sayako did work with Villeta before so Sayako may not kill them. Lelouch doesn't have any personal relationship with Villeta and Ohgi. I don't think he will care if they both die because of a misunderstanding.

This episode is pretty good except Rolo didn't die. Ugh can't believe that guy didn't die. Stupid Lelouch, how hard is it to press a button? So what if he wasn't attached to the Siegfried. Just kill him!! So many people died and yet Rolo didn't die. Hopefully Suzaku kills him.

All of the characters that I really like are in danger. They all have possibilities of dying. I don't really want another Shirley episode. One good character death per season is the most I can handle. Characters that need to die aren't dying and the people that shouldn't die are dying one by one.

Rollo reminds me of that character in LOTR gollum. MY P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S Oniii-chan. It looks like he will die due to a heart attack. They wouldn't introduce or even mention that if it won't play some sort of role in the upcoming events. He probably told that weakness to Lelouch in the potato scene in episode 4 or was it 5.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 17:48   Link #410
Traece
:cool:

Kallen and Suzaku were both members of the student council and although they were never good friends, they were still colleagues. Suzaku never knew that Kallen hated him and he never knew she tried to kill him. I bet Lelouch will be wishing he let her kill him after he finds out about what happens to Kallen though.
Old 2008-07-13, 17:50   Link #411
FuzzyWuzzy

Suzaku and Kallen had that moment in that Island in S1.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 17:51   Link #412
Divinegundam

great episode 10 for me.

I could care less about Kallen and Suzaku. I want to see what VV was lying about.

I think Charles was really in love with Lulu mother and she was the only one that captured his attention and VV did something really bad.

" Yes; I watched Naruto 15 years ago, it was called Dragon Ball Z"

MY AMV of Tieria/Virtue/Nadleeh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKrCKoohjU
Divinegundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 17:54   Link #413
zalem

Man, yeah....any previous like I had for Rolo went out the window for sure. He's a little liar too. he knew full well Shirley wasn't going to hurt Lulu with that gun, he lied to make it seem like she was going after him and he was protecting his precious older brother. He's still ridiculously over possessive and twisted. He probably will end up dying for Lulu somehow though.
Old 2008-07-13, 17:59   Link #414
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runty View Post
Refrain is a drug that makes people relive happy memories from their past. Physically, it makes a person act all stoned out, and the aftereffects can be debilitating. This is what I at least know.

I personally thought this episode was freaking sweet. Seeing that Lelouch still plans to use Rolo as a tool is very much in character for him, IMO. Makes me wonder if Rolo might cue in on this and try to take Nii-san down. It still looks like, however, that Rolo has a part to play. Maybe in the next episode...

Lelouch's genocide of the Geass Cult was a really cruel act, but I can see how he's looking at things. He just lost someone very dear to him, and he's looking for someone to vent his anger at. Who better than V.V.? Well, sure, he tried to kill Rolo, but I don't think that'd be enough for Lelouch.

Mecha fighting in this episode was awesome, especially with the Siegfried. Still, I don't like how Cornelia and Lelouch managed to defeat that monster so easily where the Gawain had failed. But whatever, it's just me being nitpicky. The fight was still badass.

I'll agree with most people: Suzaku is really being a jackass. But I have to wonder: is his need for revenge against Lelouch all because of Euphemia? Probably, but the way Suzaku is going about it is really looking like overkill. He's about to pump Kallen full of Refrain to get her to squawk over an assumption (albeit a reasonable one)? Yeesh, whatever happened to his peaceful ideals?

Great episode, can't wait for the next one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Kallen and Suzaku were both members of the student council and although they were never good friends, they were still colleagues. Suzaku never knew that Kallen hated him and he never knew she tried to kill him. I bet Lelouch will be wishing he let her kill him after he finds out about what happens to Kallen though.
Even so. A few friendly moments aren't enough for a soldier to give a POW who is aiding and abedding a terrorist special treatment.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 18:07   Link #415
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Even so. A few friendly moments aren't enough for a soldier to give a POW who is aiding and abedding a terrorist special treatment.
I didn't say that. I was just confirming it for someone else.

You see... NOTHING gives Suzaku a right to use Refrain on a woman who is aiding and abedding a terrorist. That's what I think personally.

I'm curious to see what happens with Viletta and Ohgi, as well as the Black Knights entirely. I'm hoping that morale is raised once more, because this situation is similar to the last conflict in the first season except in this case the Order of the Black Knights is winning, but against people who are unarmed, and Lelouch disappeared again. Even Jeremiah and the Siegfried were involved!! Hah... As far as Viletta and Ohgi go, it looks like Viletta wants to see Ohgi again really badly, but that's probably going to cause a bit of a deadly uproar. v_v They were such a cute couple too.. It's too bad Ohgi didn't get to see Viletta walking about the school and displaying her sexy body to the world through a variety of highly inappropriate swimsuits and outfits.
Old 2008-07-13, 18:12   Link #416
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Now that I've seen this episode, I've come to a number of speculations:

One, I believe that Suzaku's actions, combined with the shrine confrontation to happen later, will make it so that Zero and Suzaku meeting is a mutual thing; both agree to meet there in the first place. There's no doubt in my mind that the Refrain will cause Kallen to involuntarily reveal Zero's identity.

Also, the whole "cursed prince" bit is now, in my opinion, just a curse/insult he threw at Lelouch. Also, Charles words... I think he doesn't want Lelouch said. I'm curious as to what he meant by saying V.V. lied to him again. That piqued my interest.

I'm glad Lelouch plans to end Rolo for Shirley. I can only hope it comes swiftly. And I'm glad Rolo admitted it, so I don't have to listen to everyone try to come up with bogus theories as to how Rolo didn't do it. Unfortunately, I and everyone else get to hear more bitching about Suzaku. Granted, its justified this time around.

I hope C.C. can allay the fears of the Black Knights about killing the children. Lelouch knew that if they didn't kill the children, the children would kill them, seeing how that one took control of Mori's arm to make him attack his ally. But if they don't take care of that, things are gonna turn ugly for Lelouch concerning his knights. I can also see Diethard being a Magnificent Bastard soon, with having Sayoko follow Ohgi. Speaking of him, that eyeshift from Viletta worries me a bit. Would be a bitch of we think she wants to atone, and when it comes down to it, she just kills him... bleh.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 18:13   Link #417
Stretch5920

I hope Sayoko kills Viletta. I liked her in season 1 but this season she has been nothing but a disappointment.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 18:17   Link #418
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Zero is recognized as a political figure, the Black Knights are nolonger terrorists and as such Kallen is technically afforded certain rights. She is a POW, a prisoner of war, not a terrorist.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 18:18   Link #419
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinegundam View Post
great episode 10 for me.

I could care less about Kallen and Suzaku. I want to see what VV was lying about.

I think Charles was really in love with Lulu mother and she was the only one that captured his attention and VV did something really bad.
I agree on all points.
JesseJamesRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 18:24   Link #420
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.

I don't think it even matters much if Kallen "Rats out" Zero's identity to Suzaku. Both V.V. and Charles know already. If Suzaku finds out, he'll be convinced that Lelouche killed Shirley, and What? Try to kill him/capture him again. Big freakin surprise... The only way this matters is if you are interested in seeing just how much Suzaku has sold out. To me, he's become meaningless and irrelevant, so I just don't care. Poor Kallen though...
JesseJamesRocket is offline   Reply With Quote