AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-13, 09:39   Link #101
Kimmie-chan

Send a message via MSN to Kimmie-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcruz1014 View Post
hmmm.... i know its not a huge moment, but does anyone remember when sousuke was playing the light gun game in the arcade, and shoots the screen with his real gun when he needs to reload.... i liked that scene a lot
I found that scene really funny too. The games like 'RELOAD! RELOAD!' and then Sousuke panics and pulls out his gun ^^ I think of that everytime I'm at the arcade.

Love the first (?) eppie where Sousuke gets a love letter (detonates it ^^), and then he explains that there are professional's that can forge letters, and in the background is some macho guy writing in cute girly writing and draws the love heart.
Old 2007-07-14, 04:56   Link #102
A_AQUARE

which episode's that? i dun remember thou...

the episode i like ...... yeah rugby part was funny....

the virus infection was funny

i wonder wat does it feel like 2 be atk by a bunch of bontakun
Old 2007-07-14, 05:43   Link #103
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

^ this is part B of episode 1 : A Hostage With No Compromises

Old 2007-07-17, 23:59   Link #104
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
I actually want a Bonta-kun outfit with all that gear inside like Sousuke's...
Old 2007-07-18, 06:18   Link #105
A_AQUARE

ya who u gonna use it on?? i hate 2 be the one being atk by it... ill die.... laughing n tq Klashikari.... i'll check it out myself..
Old 2007-07-19, 00:54   Link #106
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

ep 11 (i think) the hot springs episode.
i did not stop lolling the entire episode, and by showing this episode to my friends i have managed to turn 4 of them into otakus (they previously didnt think they liked it lol). Such genious in this episode, like the "Go on without me - but you just burnt your ass a little - I know my body the best now go!!! burn the scene into your mind and tell future generations!!!" etc. Some people dont find sexual humor to be all that funny... but they suck.

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Old 2007-07-21, 08:02   Link #107
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeffs13240 View Post
There are too many memorable parts of Fumoffu, but after reading all the post I'm kinda of schocked that no one put down the part where Kaname gets kidnapped by the gang and Sousuke comes in the warehouse and the Leader of the gang told him to drop all his weapons. He unloaded so many weapons that the faces of the gangmembers were priceless then the Leader shouts out "Where the hell did you put all that!" (I guess the only reason why I love that part is because the next day I had to watch Bowling for Columbine. In one scene a kid pulls out a lot of guns from his pants and I whispered to my friend "Hey, it's Sousuke Sagara!")
The rugby episode was really funny and anytime Tessa and Kaname have an episode together you know that's always going to be a laugh
I also remember from that episode when he starts naming every single one of the members of the gang and making not-so-subtle threats with references to family members. Lol, a classic...
Old 2007-07-21, 08:11   Link #108
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Here's a funny YouTube filled with funny moments from FUMOFFU. It's also an AMV, so here ya go!

^ I love the beginning of this one.
Old 2007-07-25, 11:48   Link #109
Raishinshi
Your Master

Ahhh the Into you AMV, a Classic.

I'm surprised not many people have mentioned any funny moments outside of Fumoffu, Although throughout fumoffu I couldn't stop laughing, some of the funniest moments to me were in season one and TSR(including OVA).
Episode 9 of season one, was probably the funniest episode i've seen. The Dating SIM scene is a classic. Then in Episode 2 of TSR, when sousuke blows a hole in the classroom wall and charges, oh man. But I don't think I can choose a funniest moment because there are far too many for me to pick one good one
Old 2007-09-14, 21:46   Link #110
Jay911

Send a message via ICQ to Jay911 Send a message via AIM to Jay911 Send a message via MSN to Jay911 Send a message via Yahoo to Jay911
Tessa's retreat in the OAV after she realizes where she is and what she's doing.
Old 2007-09-16, 22:05   Link #111
Rehwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay911 View Post
Tessa's retreat in the OAV after she realizes where she is and what she's doing.
I love the Arbalest AI's comments during this whole scene, "You are losing your chance to pursue."

It's hard to me to pick a "funniest" moment though. There are so many and that's one reason I love this series.
Old 2007-09-17, 21:01   Link #112
Gotrek

One of my favorite scenes is when Souske forgets Kanames notes and all the madness that occurs because of said incident.
Old 2007-09-17, 21:59   Link #113
PlasmaFire
Graphite Wielder

I'm going with Rehwyn; AL is just too funny with his one-line jokes. And considering "he" is mounted in a ultra-powerful mech makes it even better.

Another funny part comes at the end of TSR when Sousuke was about to give up completely on his life, when Kaname suddenly shows up and literally beats the sense back into him--and then some. Then the awesome AS fight scene ensues, which props goes to Kaname for...
Old 2007-09-20, 01:03   Link #114
zakopayne

Funniest episode is in the first one when He blows up the locker because he thinks there is a bomb in it.
Old 2007-09-24, 16:25   Link #115
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakopayne View Post
Funniest episode is in the first one when He blows up the locker because he thinks there is a bomb in it.
You mean in FUMOFFU, of course...
Old 2007-12-15, 22:00   Link #116
mystic210

Send a message via MSN to mystic210
ep 7 of Fumoffu with the rugby team and when Sousuke was training the team and saying a buch of beeps to the Rugby Team xDD

another one is ep 10 and the scene with the Bontakun army lol Fumoffu!!
Old 2008-05-07, 22:35   Link #117
uruz_7

there's no question about this. it's the last episode of FUMOFFU. the one with the virus infection.

i had tears in my eyes from laughing!!! that was just a crazy episode.
Old 2008-05-11, 18:12   Link #118
LeoXiao
思想工作

"Art is cruel," "I promise not to forget this tragedy," "we must deal with this in a calm manner," and the entire rugby episode are probably my favourites, among others I can't remember so well at the moment. They seriously HAVE to make a second fumofu.
Old 2008-05-13, 08:48   Link #119
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Sobresaliente Send a message via MSN to Sobresaliente
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Here's a funny YouTube filled with funny moments from FUMOFFU. It's also an AMV, so here ya go!

^ I love the beginning of this one.
alright funny stuff but.... AMERICAN DUB!!! OMG AMERICAN VOICE ACTING IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if it was in japanese, would have been much better
Old 2008-05-21, 00:11   Link #120
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

everythings in fumofu
Closed Thread