AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-29, 15:34   Link #541
Charkan
Raw Hunter

My first package from Amazon arrived today. I decided to just scan the cover of volume 3 of Kämpfer for this ad. I'm still finished another project shortly thereafter will begin Kämpfer Vol03.

Kämpfer Vol03 ~ Cover (1200 dpi - JPG Q95%)
Link to download the original size(3858x1600): check in my signature

Last edited by Solace; 2009-10-31 at 02:32.
Old 2009-10-29, 21:56   Link #542
yongshun

chapter 11 just got scanalated and a new Kampfer
Spoiler:

Head or Gut?
Old 2009-10-30, 00:06   Link #543
Charkan
Raw Hunter

Wangan appears desperate for cash. I do not understand this rush them. I hope you can evaluate accurately the translation and picture quality of them with the work of Stix and mine.

Recalling that they are using comic alive raws and messing all pages with the stamp them. I do not think a work of fan to fan.

Correction: they are using raws of volume 3 but with low dpi and standard resolution of 1200 px.

Last edited by Charkan; 2009-10-30 at 01:38.
Old 2009-10-30, 19:20   Link #544
FZero24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charkan View Post
I hope you can evaluate accurately the translation and picture quality of them with the work of Stix and mine.
Evaluation: I see faint diagonal lines across every page on your scans. Probably due to photocopying. But I guess you could say it's just a small detail. :\

Last edited by FZero24; 2009-10-30 at 19:44.
Old 2009-10-30, 20:40   Link #545
Charkan
Raw Hunter

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by FZero24 View Post
Evaluation: I see faint diagonal lines across every page on your scans. Probably due to photocopying. But I guess you could say it's just a small detail. :\
Refers to volumes 1 and 2? They were scanned at 300 dpi in another scanner that was not mine. Check my current work and you do not see it.

Following is the second cover of volume 3, high resolution only when I launch the complete package.

Second cover ~ low resolution (original: 2367x1600 / 1.06 MB) That the Wangan not added to Chapter 11.

Last edited by Solace; 2009-10-31 at 02:34.
Old 2009-10-30, 23:08   Link #546
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Why does'nt Natsuru and friends go ask Sakura where does she get those dolls?
I was thinking the same thing, but that will solve the mystery too fast. It is what I call the "clark kent syndrome". A pair of glasses and a hair style change shouldn't be able to fool so many people. The obvious always is in there just for the audience.
Old 2009-10-30, 23:55   Link #547
JokerD

Quote:
(random thought-yet another excuse to stop Shizuku's from raping him)
Natsuru:Stop! I have syphilis!(lie)We cant do it!
Shizuku: I always wanted to see the effects of a STD, medical interest of course...
strips Natsuru of his pants.
Shizuku: Naughty, naughty, liars must be punished
And Natsuru finds out that Shizuku's skills with chains translate to skills with whips (R18 scene follows)

Quote:
(random thought 2)
Natsuru:Shizuku, you have a psychological problem,believe me!
Natsuru:Your stress and boredom is really building up!
Shizuku:What stress and boredom?
Natsuru:Your sexual stress and your boredom causes you to need some male company!Please go and release it in some less cumbersome way!*then does a polite bow and runs away*
Shizuku: (chases down Natsuru) Ah so, you wouldn't mind helping me release that stress and boredom then (smirk)
Same scene as above follows.

My mind is sometimes so twisted that I scare myself, lol
Old 2009-10-31, 01:22   Link #548
Charkan
Raw Hunter

Here is a comparison made by Stix. On the left the raw, right in the translation with editing done by him.

Last edited by Solace; 2009-10-31 at 02:25.
Old 2009-10-31, 02:27   Link #549
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

As a lurker of the thread I feel the need to point out that hiding images behind spoiler tags does not prevent them from loading. Please use thumbnails when posting large images, for the convenience of all who view them. This is especially helpful in image heavy threads such as this one.

Thanks.
Old 2009-10-31, 03:58   Link #550
ThinkTank

ZOMG, Wangan Scans R DA BEST. I think its absolutely sad that anyone talks crap about people spending their free time to trans n' scan for others.

Any whooo.........

I like the manga and I think the anime has definitely turned the corner for the better.
Old 2009-10-31, 04:46   Link #551
Charkan
Raw Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
ZOMG, Wangan Scans R DA BEST. I think its absolutely sad that anyone talks crap about people spending their free time to trans n' scan for others.

Any whooo.........

I like the manga and I think the anime has definitely turned the corner for the better.
You can find what you want. If I can scan better, I can make any comment because I know that can improve or not an image. I'm also open to criticism from anyone about my work.

Also spend my free time scanning multiple mangas gender bender that no one gives importance but they have a captive audience. Fan really does not solicit gifts, people donate if they wish. And ask for donation with a job that I can do better, I have reason to be upset and criticize them.

They published a bad job by haste, they could do better than that. I wonder what reason such a hurry.

@topic: The manga is closer to the novel that the anime. The anime is distorted at the moment.

The gg fansub released the torrent of ep 5 minutes away.
Old 2009-10-31, 05:10   Link #552
Charkan
Raw Hunter

Quote:
by the way, if you posted that pg 1 up, is it safe to say Stix and co have gotten the raws from you now?
Yes.

I started to implement this idea now in the project. Any group interested in translating a manga of my project I give priority on the agenda and sending pages to speed up the translation and publication.

But not fail to publish the raw volume when I finish it. It is my ideology of sharing.
Old 2009-10-31, 08:02   Link #553
Ardeau

Quote:
Yes.

I started to implement this idea now in the project. Any group interested in translating a manga of my project I give priority on the agenda and sending pages to speed up the translation and publication.

But not fail to publish the raw volume when I finish it. It is my ideology of sharing.
I glad to see you scan Kampfer as soon as you got the book. Can you tell how many chapters are in Volume 3?

Now with the anime, Kampfer gained in popularity, so i hope it'll be translated soon. From what i saw the manga is much better than the anime (...well the anime is still a good show).
Old 2009-10-31, 08:28   Link #554
Charkan
Raw Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardeau View Post
I glad to see you scan Kampfer as soon as you got the book. Can you tell how many chapters are in Volume 3?

Now with the anime, Kampfer gained in popularity, so i hope it'll be translated soon. From what i saw the manga is much better than the anime (...well the anime is still a good show).
5 chapters (11 ~ 15) + Omake (dubbing of anime) + Gallery (5 images black & white)

174 pages

-----------------

Stix has received 32 pages: covers + index + Chapter 11
Later I will spend the first few pages of chapter 12. On my project site you can follow this count, I usually update it.
Old 2009-10-31, 12:01   Link #555
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Episode 5 translated, Manga vol 3 chapter 11 readable in crazymanga.be
Every one?! say thanks to Charkan and the gang
*bow to Charkan* Arigato Gozaimasu!

Adr-bro?
Natsuru can't go straight from Home > School > Home to avoid his Harem, Shizuku already know where he live from the data and his usual route. Mikoto even better, while Akane already go to his home twice. Even if they can't find their man at school, they still can ambush him at the street

And to apprehend Natsuru to force his harem kill each other is trouble some, Natsuru is Fiery Kampfer that can burn anything without matches and gasoline, so they need to lock him in some fire-proof place. Catch him is not easy either, he surrounded by 3 Sexual Predator Kampfer so they agent must join in the hunt to catch him. Not to mention Shizuku interest to Moderator, if they careless, they just reveal their hiding place to her. Shizuku can go crazy if she find Moderator Whereabout, just like what Shizuru Fujino do to Section 1 (Mai HIME anime) in the last episode.

random tought
-------------------
since all his attempt failed to fend off Shizuku, he confront her at roof top
Natsuru: I HATE YOU! *Yelling to Shizuku*
Shizuku: are you sure?
Natsuru: yes!!
Shizuku: and that's what he said *pull out an cellphone..already dialing Sakura's number*
Sakura: {I see......}*via cellphone*
Natsuru: NooOOoo!!!
Old 2009-10-31, 12:37   Link #556
surerman
Banned

Quote:
They don't really have to do it undercover actually they can get other kampfer to do it..And they can put Natsuru in hindering conditions like a really freezing place.
that's why I said the Kampfer they sent must join in the hunt of Natsuru, competing with other Kampfer to catch him since each of them also want to catch Natsuru for them self. But I think Natsuru Harem will cooperate to kick out the new contender first, before start their quarrel again

Quote:
But its simply funny how Natsuru is stuck with a harem he cant getaway from.
Agreed

Quote:
(random thought-3 reason Natsuru has to resist Shizuku)
Natsuru:Shizuku,we cant do it and I can give you 3 good reasons why,
1.We are on the opposite side of the spectrum.
2.I like Sakura.
3.Its too early to do it.Wait at least ten years, till its legal!
Shizuku answer for that:
1. "I don't mind to switch spectrum"
2. "I like her too"
3. "If yours already get it's "Morning Wood" then it's ready to be used, 10 years too long I want it now, and it's legal in this Seitetsu ground"

GyaHAHAHahahaha
Old 2009-10-31, 13:11   Link #557
Charkan
Raw Hunter

Here is a thing Stix said in another forum, I think you should read this:

"The more I translate volume 3, the more errors I find in the wang scans version...

If they paid for their translations, they got screwed. I've found places where they've confused lines between the characters, and at least 3 spots where the translation is completely wrong and breaks the storyline."
Old 2009-10-31, 13:19   Link #558
surerman
Banned

Quote:
another few reasons
4.My genes will dilute yours if they mix, go get someone who is similar or better than you for a better mixture.
5.We are incompatible in personality.
6.Its too soon, and i dont feel anything special for you.

7.I have a crush on Sakura.
8.I want to marry her.
9.I want her to be my lifelong partner
10.Sakura for the win.

Anyway, what's happening in the recent novels now?Anything special?
4. I don't mind
5. I don't think so, you are soo..my taste *cat smile*
6. No it's not, but I do feel you special to me
7. I will crush Sakura for you
8. I'll be your 1st wife, she the 2nd
9. same as no.4
10.If you mean Win for the Moderator, yes it is.

mmm...dunno, no body uploaded Novel 10 1/2 yet. Ask Kuroshinigami-bro for that. I think he have it

Charkan?,we prefer your scan than Wang. Till this time your scan is the best
Old 2009-10-31, 13:28   Link #559
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Here is a thing Stix said in another forum, I think you should read this:

"The more I translate volume 3, the more errors I find in the wang scans version...

If they paid for their translations, they got screwed. I've found places where they've confused lines between the characters, and at least 3 spots where the translation is completely wrong and breaks the storyline."
Can I get a link to that forum? I'd like to know what the errors are.
That, and I enjoy internet drama.
Old 2009-10-31, 13:29   Link #560
Charkan
Raw Hunter

Quote:
okay, btw, i saw in chpt 16, Kampfer Akane does have affection for Natsuru.

I just thought of something.
What kinds of Gewehr,Schwert and Zauber weapons/spells do you guys think is possible?
Rocket launcher?

@Dolrf: check my signature
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, romance, shounen