AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-03-22, 16:25   Link #2641
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
Is that what it's implying? But why would Ruri be mad? I mean isn't Shuu being respectful here or was he overstepping his boundaries?
Ruri is mad because she pretty much hates shuu and his actions. he's trying to be respectful but fact is to ruri he's overstepping
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 20:09   Link #2642
tntsgoboom

I haven't read the manga but have been keeping up with the anime. I have got to ask, does Raku end up with Chitoge or Kosaki? From what I understand nothing much has really happened.
tntsgoboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 22:23   Link #2643
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsgoboom View Post
I haven't read the manga but have been keeping up with the anime. I have got to ask, does Raku end up with Chitoge or Kosaki? From what I understand nothing much has really happened.
Yeah 0 progress after 2 years.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 22:30   Link #2644
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Is that what it's implying? But why would Ruri be mad? I mean isn't Shuu being respectful here or was he overstepping his boundaries?
He knows a personal detail about Ruri's grandfather that he normally shouldn't know unless he is especially close with Ruri (and to her, he's not), or unless he's been eavesdropping like he normally does.

Imagine if it were Valentine's Day and I suddenly gave you mint chocolate, saying "these are for your mom. These are her favorites, right?"

The number one thought going through your head would be something like "why does this guy know? He has no business knowing that."
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 22:39   Link #2645
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Yeah 0 progress after 2 years.
in fact there's actually been negative progress because not only is there no decision but they've added more girls to muddy the water
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 00:56   Link #2646
tntsgoboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
in fact there's actually been negative progress because not only is there no decision but they've added more girls to muddy the water
Wow in two years, no progress at all and if anything it has been negative. All I can say is why LOL. Do we even know who exactly the girl was from Raku's past?
Old 2014-03-23, 02:57   Link #2647
Gundamx

Quote:
normally that happened in last chapter in this type of manga
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 03:27   Link #2648
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Quote:
Wow in two years, no progress at all and if anything it has been negative. All I can say is why LOL.
Come on, dude. This manga is on JUMP. Look at Naruto, Gintama, Kuroko's Basket, One Piece plots.
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 03:54   Link #2649
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Well there is the possibly of a devil's threesome with Raku, Shuu and Ruri as of last chapter. I guess you can call that "progress".

Actually doujinshi artists go!!!
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 05:00   Link #2650
tntsgoboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_noob View Post
Come on, dude. This manga is on JUMP. Look at Naruto, Gintama, Kuroko's Basket, One Piece plots.
Well I didn't know it was in jump. But as far as Naruto goes I think the plot progressed nicely minus some fillers(which I wasn't into). But from what I'm gathering here this shit is crazy LOL.
Old 2014-03-23, 08:38   Link #2651
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Well I didn't know it was in jump. But as far as Naruto goes I think the plot progressed nicely minus some fillers(which I wasn't into). But from what I'm gathering here this shit is crazy LOL.
You seem to be quick to form an opinion based on what a few people write. Nicely done good sir, you're the epitome of the internet masses.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-23, 18:29   Link #2652
tntsgoboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
You seem to be quick to form an opinion based on what a few people write. Nicely done good sir, you're the epitome of the internet masses.
If you had any knowledge on how an individual begins to form an opinion, you would know that the process begins immediately and that all further stimuli begin to shape it. You may be a person who says "I like to take a step back and really think about what I am seeing and hearing". However while you are thinking that all stimuli around you again are shaping your opinion to an extent whether you want to admit it or not. So before you post a RUDE comment, I would advise you to obtain knowledge on what it is you are saying, so that you don't come across as a completely ignorant individual.

Also I personally find the fact that nothing much has happened in this manga to be "crazy". That is my opinion and I am entitled to that. Good day to you.
Old 2014-03-23, 19:42   Link #2653
Dorsai

And you are making your opinion about manga when you openly admitted that you didnt read it... And you really still dont want us to judge you?

There was a lot of progress in last two years and whats important- most of characters develop a lot... Ofc their childhood story or final girl for Raku isnt solved, but its obvious that it will be answered in last arc of manga...

And i dont understand why people are still raging that much about "filler" chapters... Chapters like last one i could just read whole day and i would never be tired of them... So emotional, so good...
Old 2014-03-23, 20:27   Link #2654
tntsgoboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
And you are making your opinion about manga when you openly admitted that you didnt read it... And you really still dont want us to judge you?

There was a lot of progress in last two years and whats important- most of characters develop a lot... Ofc their childhood story or final girl for Raku isnt solved, but its obvious that it will be answered in last arc of manga...

And i dont understand why people are still raging that much about "filler" chapters... Chapters like last one i could just read whole day and i would never be tired of them... So emotional, so good...
I personally find the fact that nothing much has happened in this manga to be "crazy". That is my opinion and I am entitled to that. Is that hard to understand =) ? Ill read all of it in a few hours. Probably take me two days. Though I get the idea that I'll have the same opinion. Let's try to remain friendly.
Old 2014-03-23, 21:13   Link #2655
Dorsai

If you made your mind and dont think reading it would change anything why even bothering reading it? And you cant make opininons about manga you didnt read, its just wrong...

Like i said earlier in that two years in this manga happened a lot and most characters develop you just need to have open mind to not miss it... But first thing you asked here was about who is end girl, if its only one thing you care about then better if you will not bother reading it...
Old 2014-03-23, 23:27   Link #2656
tntsgoboom

Why bother reading it? That's simple, because you seem so adamant about the fact that "a lot" has happened while other's seem to say otherwise. Yes you can make an opinion on anything even if you have not read nor heard, said thing. It just comes down to whether you decide to confirm that original opinion 100%. Again the reason why I am reading it. Also you seem to enjoy this series which is great. But you certainly don't have to get emotional over the fact that someone may have a different opinion than you do.

I am not always a fan of side stories. I enjoy watching/ reading a series where they stay true to how the series began and answer the questions that arise due to the original plot. That's me though.
Old 2014-03-24, 00:47   Link #2657
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

^Ah, it's a troll.

This thread is always fun. Ragers, trolls, people who seem to have had zero experience with romantic comedies before. It's almost as fun as the Ukraine thread in that people-can't-be-that-stupid masochistic kind of way.

///

The commentariat's persistently amusing sideshow aside, I liked this arc. The execution wasn't the best, but Komi really pulled together a strong and subtly emotional conclusion.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 00:55   Link #2658
tntsgoboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
^Ah, it's a troll.

This thread is always fun. Ragers, trolls, people who seem to have had zero experience with romantic comedies before. It's almost as fun as the Ukraine thread in that people-can't-be-that-stupid masochistic kind of way.

///

The commentariat's persistently amusing sideshow aside, I liked this arc. The execution wasn't the best, but Komi really pulled together a strong and subtly emotional conclusion.
I'm not trolling. I came here to ask a question and was immediately attacked. Read all the comments before you say shit like that.
Old 2014-03-24, 01:02   Link #2659
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
I'm not trolling. I came here to ask a question and was immediately attacked. Read all the comments before you say shit like that.
You were only attacked after you said this

Quote:
But from what I'm gathering here this shit is crazy LOL.
You can't really complain when you've been the one that started to throw around expletives.
Old 2014-03-24, 01:34   Link #2660
larethian

Quote:
Why bother reading it? That's simple, because you seem so adamant about the fact that "a lot" has happened while other's seem to say otherwise. Yes you can make an opinion on anything even if you have not read nor heard, said thing. It just comes down to whether you decide to confirm that original opinion 100%. Again the reason why I am reading it. Also you seem to enjoy this series which is great. But you certainly don't have to get emotional over the fact that someone may have a different opinion than you do.

I am not always a fan of side stories. I enjoy watching/ reading a series where they stay true to how the series began and answer the questions that arise due to the original plot. That's me though.
I agree with Dorsai here. While you can form uninformed impressions based on other people's comments, you can't really form accurate and informed opinions, subjective as they may be, without first hand experience. Incidentally, I'm one of those who don't like this harem adding plot device
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life