AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-01, 19:35   Link #61
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
ehhh, thats too big of a power up for ichigo, even for bleach standards. At this level he is literally stronger than every known bleach character by quite a ridiculous margin, there is no way this manga can go on much longer, everyone will be useless in comparison to ichigo.

or, maybe this is a temporary boss tier form and aizen will somehow break the chain on his arm reverting him back to fail status. I can see no other way.
Old 2010-09-01, 19:51   Link #62
Frostwake

Agreed, I dont see how Bleach can go on after this fight... Even if some super powerful villain showed up next, the previous "good" characters (aka the captains) are now completely powerless in comparison
Old 2010-09-01, 20:04   Link #63
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone

I'm curious to see what happens to bleach now that ichigo is now the strongest person in the manga. So much is still left to be done ( unrevealed bankais, people in hueco mundo).

I guess I could see an aizen bankai next chapter or he will use the hogyukyu to evolve into a t-rex or something.
Old 2010-09-01, 20:07   Link #64
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soconfused View Post
ehhh, thats too big of a power up for ichigo, even for bleach standards. At this level he is literally stronger than every known bleach character by quite a ridiculous margin, there is no way this manga can go on much longer, everyone will be useless in comparison to ichigo.

or, maybe this is a temporary boss tier form and aizen will somehow break the chain on his arm reverting him back to fail status. I can see no other way.
Well, technically we have yet to see the Royal Guard, which in theory should be far stronger than every known shinigami...

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

Old 2010-09-01, 20:24   Link #65
MoonWolf

Send a message via MSN to MoonWolf
eh as always more useless talking T.T
Old 2010-09-01, 20:27   Link #66
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Ai-chan really lost his cool this chapte
100% this epic part...But echigo will be good or bad guy in the end?!? and what about the key city if Ai-chan dead? ichigo strength bugged me.
Old 2010-09-01, 20:34   Link #67
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Wow Ai-chan really lost his cool this chapter, kind of sad really. And did anyone else notice that Ichigo wiped away Ai-chan's Black Coffin with just his hand?
That and the mountain...Afternoon Tiger? Or FGT (non-physical energy)?
Old 2010-09-01, 20:38   Link #68
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

1. Ichigo's Reitsu is in his sword
2. He's too strong that Aizen senses nothing
3. Aizen is right
Old 2010-09-01, 20:51   Link #69
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
I don't get it. This is exactly how Ichigo was right after he learned Bankai. He 3 shot the 3 vice captains.

Ever since then he always had to go vaizard for every little thing.
Old 2010-09-01, 20:55   Link #70
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Okay, I admit it. I had to look up "agglutination" in the dictionary. My vocabulary is big, but not THAT big.
Old 2010-09-01, 20:59   Link #71
AnbuItachi

highly doubt the royal guard can match up to ichigo at all. they may be somewhat stronger than captains but def not by a lot
Old 2010-09-01, 21:00   Link #72
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Maybe. But then again, look at Dragon Ball Z. That went on for a LOOOOOOONG time, with massive powerups at least a dozen times per season.

Ichigo basically went through a combined hyperbolic time chamber and super-gravity generator simultaneously.
Old 2010-09-01, 21:03   Link #73
pampz21
ShipCore

One thing I knew....Ichigo only showed his raw strenght and ones he goes Hollow he's reatsu will probably destroy the world!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2010-09-01, 21:08   Link #74
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Okay, I admit it. I had to look up "agglutination" in the dictionary. My vocabulary is big, but not THAT big.
LOL so did I, was thinking to myself "what in the world is that word?!" and so off I went to look it up, it's quite the fancy word ain't it.

I just hope to god Ichigo doesn't beat around the bush in beating the crap outta Ai-chan.......oh wait he's already doing that.....

God just kick his arse already I implore you Ichigo!

Be done with it before he "figures out your weakness"
Old 2010-09-01, 21:12   Link #75
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
What is this royal guard/zero squad? They probably don't even exist at this rate lol. Ichigo defeats Aizen and Bleach ends.
Old 2010-09-01, 21:20   Link #76
sayde

Quote:
My sentiments exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
Well, technically we have yet to see the Royal Guard, which in theory should be far stronger than every known shinigami...
Ehh...Maybe. Though we can at least say that none of the shinigami who've entered the zero squad within the last 1000 years are stronger than Yamamoto based on what he stated in chapter 394. We can also assume Ichigo has become so ridiculously powerful that he's beyond the old man at this point.

Things aren't looking good for Aizen. Usually when you have a calm and composed, know-it-all villain like Aizen, there's no turning back once they give that up. And with all the yelling, shouting, and dumbfounded facial expressions seen this chapter, I've no choice to assume the likely possibility that Aizen's end is drawing near.
Old 2010-09-01, 21:24   Link #77
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

And, like Pain (looks at sayde's avatar), his face will experience extreme distortion in the anime version of the fight.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-09-01, 21:49   Link #78
secretzfan
*Fansubber

This chapter shocked me. How is this going to work animated. Aizen has never lost his cool before.
Old 2010-09-01, 21:58   Link #79
Langus
Optimus Prime

I don't know why people are really surprised by Ichigo's power up. From the beginning he has always been the strongest character in the manga, just that his powers were not as of yet revealed. That's how shonen works. The main protagonist is ALWAYS the strongest unless he is learning from someone but eventually they leave the picture as well.

I'm wondering if Ichigo's crazy new power doesn't garner the attention of the King. He might not look too fondly on someone with the amount of power Ichigo has freely roaming around upsetting the balance of power. Ichigo's next opponent might just be the King.
Old 2010-09-01, 22:06   Link #80
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I'm wondering if Ichigo's crazy new power doesn't garner the attention of the King. He might not look too fondly on someone with the amount of power Ichigo has freely roaming around upsetting the balance of power. Ichigo's next opponent might just be the King.
I find that interesting the king, Ichigos next opponent.... that would be kinda awesome
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread