AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-02-12, 09:12   Link #18201
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
IMO, the "following you to hell" part was pretty much an afterthought.
It seems to me that Kallen will regret not following Lelouch for a lifetime, after she understood him. And under this mindstate she might become the second Noin if she was given the chance to take a time travel back to the point when she asked what his plans were.

But I still believe, had Lelouch told her about ZR, she wouldn't have agreed with it or at least, not the whole plan, esp the Lelouch dying part.

From a writer's perspective, it's safe to say that they avoided the clash between Kallen and Lelouch because Kallen's very existence would have also created some uncertain factors around Lelouch and ZR.

(Ugh, I've been too much into redology lately/)
Old 2009-02-12, 21:04   Link #18202
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

http://www.internationalsaimoe.com

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 21:34   Link #18203
Stephan

kallen won round 8 WOOT WOOT
Stephan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 21:49   Link #18204
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
IMO, the "following you to hell" part was pretty much an afterthought.

It seems to me that Kallen will regret not following Lelouch for a lifetime, after she understood him. And under this mindstate she might become the second Noin if she was given the chance to take a time travel back to the point when she asked what his plans were.

From a writer's perspective, it's safe to say that they avoided the clash between Kallen and Lelouch because Kallen's very existence would have also created some uncertain factors around Lelouch and ZR.
I agree with the regret part on Kallen's part since it seems that way. The following Lelouch bit could be an after thought.

You're probably right about how the writers didn't want Kallen to meet up with Lelouch again. Still, I thought it was going to happen like how Suzaku was determined to get to Zero near the end of season 1.
Old 2009-02-17, 10:36   Link #18205
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
The comic with labor and birth scene is near to finish.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 16:53   Link #18206
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

@Bonzo

that's great. Waiting patiently to see your work.

At everyone else. After reading an certain post in the romance thread. I was thinking has there been a discussion on what Kallen is going to do in the future? If there ever is a sequel, how would Kallen be presented in it(note:not only about romance, that much is pretty clear at least? I think they/staff could do quite a number of things regarding Kallen.
Old 2009-02-17, 18:06   Link #18207
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
@Bonzo

that's great. Waiting patiently to see your work.

At everyone else. After reading an certain post in the romance thread. I was thinking has there been a discussion on what Kallen is going to do in the future? If there ever is a sequel, how would Kallen be presented in it(note:not only about romance, that much is pretty clear at least? I think they/staff could do quite a number of things regarding Kallen.
here is a concept i had

Spoiler for kallen in any future story line:

well this is what i have so far
Old 2009-02-17, 23:17   Link #18208
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
here is a concept i had

Spoiler for kallen in any future story line:

well this is what i have so far
That's alot. Mine's going to be so short compared to that.

In terms of Kallen's portrayal. I would think much like the post stuff that she'll be content with everything that she will be doing in the future. Loving Lelouch would be enough for her and taking care of her mother would probably that up alot of time on her hands. I don't see Kallen going after her own happiness at the cost of spending less time with her mother(Imagine what Kallen's reaction would be if her mother died). Even if that's what Lelouch wanted but do what she feels would be best of her mother and what her mother would like to see her do in the future. I don't see Kallen telling anyone(Except Nunnally if one of them reveals that they know the truth to one another) about what Lelouch wanted for everyone.

I'm in the opinion that if anyone or one of her old wartime comrades started hating on Lelouch for whatever reason. She probably would go along with it and not comment about it. Much like her mask during season 1 as an weak person, not revealing what she truly believes on the matter. I can totally see Kallen being the only one out of her friends and comrades that will be still thinking about Lelouch after everything and not moving on with her life in everyway. Lelouch's death would make it very hard for someone to be able to do that. Especially if Kallen might believe Lelouch wouldn't have died if she was be his side and putting that loyalty factor in.

Her relationship with Nunnally, I would think be very important if they both revealed that they knew what Lelouch wanted for everyone. Much like her talks with Nunnally when she was captured. Probably will always be about Lelouch and how they'll never forget him. Nunnally forever lost her brother she loved and Kallen forever lost the only person she loved so passionately and deeply(Lelouch being known as the demon emperor is just too huge of an factor and considering how big Lelouch impacted her life).

If Kallen ever confronts Suzaku in the future privately. What happened between the two during turn 16 would more than likely happen again. I can see Suzaku revealing why Lelouch didn't want her involved with ZR just so she'll know even though Kallen already knows. They'll be friends but probably not trying to see one another too much.
Old 2009-02-19, 14:56   Link #18209
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

That storyline used more of my OAV ideas......who's that cursed thief?
Old 2009-02-21, 19:57   Link #18210
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

And now the new comic:

After a "suffered" reflection, Lelouch understand it's time to become a responsible person, Kallen give birth the twins, no time for sadness, it's time to become a sort of family:

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...n25.55enga.JPG
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...n25.55engb.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...n25.55engc.jpg
Old 2009-02-23, 01:51   Link #18211
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
oh lol I got flamed by a C.C. fan
http://wakarimasenlol.com/2008/10/26...-1#comment-556
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 02:21   Link #18212
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
Wow, been awhile since I had a good laugh. Kallen herself stated she was worried about Lelouch not Zero at turn 9 regarding turn 7. She stopped refering to Lelouch as Zero when their by themselves after the episode. The director himself stated Kallen loved Lelouch at their moment together at turn 22(Did the person even read that?). Just look at what she said during turn 21. If someone doesn't believe that then just look at her poem.

Just look at it from Kallen's POV. She asked him about everything and she got silence in return not even an lie. I never understood why people believe Kallen is stupid and doesn't understand Lelouch(She understood everything Lelouch was trying to do just by looking at Zero at turn 25) when Nunnally herself didn't understand him just like Suzaku for most the series.

Last edited by SonOfHeaven; 2009-02-23 at 02:38.
SonOfHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 10:29   Link #18213
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
Well, while the show was a bit ambiguous about Lelouch's feelings, I've never seen anyone claim so vehemently that Kallen didn't love Lelouch w/ the nnly evidence to back it up is his/her own interpretation of scenes. It's fine that that's how he interpreted it, but if it goes against what the director/writer says, I think he/she should do some research before claiming his/her own word to be truth.

Oh well, it was funny at any rate.

youngde, signing off.
Old 2009-02-23, 10:51   Link #18214
Grey Dawn
zzzzzzzz

If you go to the website he linked, you'll find it even more laughable.
Grey Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 13:03   Link #18215
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

I'll never understand why a person must to do a paranoia for a anime character.
Old 2009-02-23, 13:17   Link #18216
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Usually, I don't pay much attention to this kind of thing, but... quote from the link:

Quote:
"Karen DID NOT love Lelouch-Dono. (...)When Karen were given a choice - Loyalty to Japan or following Lelouch - She chose Japan."
It's interesting how people try to force their own views and values onto others.
Why does romantic love always have to be the most important thing in the world in order to count for something?
Oh well.
It was an amusing read.
Old 2009-02-23, 20:00   Link #18217
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Wow, been awhile since I had a good laugh. Kallen herself stated she was worried about Lelouch not Zero at turn 9 regarding turn 7. She stopped refering to Lelouch as Zero when their by themselves after the episode. The director himself stated Kallen loved Lelouch at their moment together at turn 22(Did the person even read that?). Just look at what she said during turn 21. If someone doesn't believe that then just look at her poem.

Just look at it from Kallen's POV. She asked him about everything and she got silence in return not even an lie. I never understood why people believe Kallen is stupid and doesn't understand Lelouch(She understood everything Lelouch was trying to do just by looking at Zero at turn 25) when Nunnally herself didn't understand him just like Suzaku for most the series.
yep, and s/he is not stopping it seems lol
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 20:19   Link #18218
Frostfire
No Eyes

The hilarity is that its all proven wrong by the creator of the show. Several pages of "wrong".
Frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 20:26   Link #18219
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Usually, I don't pay much attention to this kind of thing, but... quote from the link:

It's interesting how people try to force their own views and values onto others.
Why does romantic love always have to be the most important thing in the world in order to count for something?
Oh well.
It was an amusing read.

Because love is the guiding force of our lives. A wise person from the past said so. |D;
And romantic love at times, might not be actually as powerful as the family-love, but at the moment one feels it, it does seem that way. {see Kallen in Betrayal Turn 8DD}

But anyway, trolls are trolls. What can you say in the end?
Been there, done that, seen better days. XD
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 22:54   Link #18220
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

I loled at that... even answered it...
I donīt care if people says something against Kalulu but at this fact and others I hate people who has no arguments to back up their claims.... It makes them look like ignorants... Seriously...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote