AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-02, 15:37   Link #24981
nfsac

The first thing that called my attention on this was that there was a Female Vampire lead along with a Male Human Protagonist. It was fun watching Moka drinking his blood. It was the first vampire series that I could relate and like, even though the main plot was about monster, still a true masterpiece idea.

I tried to read Dance in the vampire bund, but the female lead is in a small body plus all that reverse-ecchi/ focus on male nudity, made me drop it. Simple it is not my taste at all.

I wonder if this series would have turned for the better if it followed the Pilot idea, setting in a human world school?

We all knew from start that Outer Moka was a ''fake'' personality since w/o the seal she did not exist, but still she is my favorite character.
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 15:45   Link #24982
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
We all knew from start that Outer Moka was a ''fake'' personality since w/o the seal she did not exist, but still she is my favorite character.
We can practically say that Fake surpassed real or fake Akasha was 100 times better then real moka .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 15:54   Link #24983
nfsac

The fun thing was the mix of them together, gentle and caring Moka vs cold and violent Inner Moka. The way it ended was that Akasha was the real love interest with Moka being just another member of the harem in the bus ending. It WAS rushed, he WANTED to end this, we'll have to accept that a great series got such a lame ending.
When the chairman showed himself to be young and with high muscular strenght, my I just face palmed and thought: This is totally lost.
Old 2014-02-02, 15:59   Link #24984
Tenzen12

I don't think that's truth. Afterall Tsukune stated he loves both sides of Moka equaly, which put Ura far above any other "side" love interest and she lives which makes her effectively winner. Putting Omote on piedestal just cause she died is pure sentimentalism.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 16:00   Link #24985
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
We can practically say that Fake surpassed real or fake Akasha was 100 times better then real moka
Well considering her memories were sealed and she was sealed inside her own body with a fake personality implanted, im sure most of us would have some personality flaws to get over. Everything happened so fast that we never get too really see how inner is now with her full memories and being free. Her personality was already the most developed throughout the series, but i imagine itd even be more evident now that all this is over. Itd be nice to see alot of her in the epilogue
Old 2014-02-02, 16:03   Link #24986
nfsac

I felt dam, having the 3 dark lords going down wit Allucard was so lame. If Akasha remained it would at least fun to see Moka fighting her mother over Tsukune. And another thing, WHERE is Issa all this time?
Old 2014-02-02, 16:15   Link #24987
kenjtr

well real problem was the development of real moka which author ignored till the end .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 16:26   Link #24988
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
well real problem was the development of real moka which author ignored till the end .
It is not that there has been no development of her before, is just that you don't notice it.

To be honest the author do the job, and we see her(real Moka) change during the story, is just that in this last part we see more.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 16:29   Link #24989
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Just wondering now that tsukune is same as moka does vampire weakness affect him like water and silver
Old 2014-02-02, 16:32   Link #24990
Soji

kusabireika@I'm not sure.....but if you want my opinion I think he still have his immunity toward them.

Of course we can't be sure until the author itself answer this.
Old 2014-02-02, 16:36   Link #24991
nfsac

after all of this I guess I'm just reading the serise I so far have. It's a shame but sometimes this is a waste guys, we read it for years for only the author trown it in our faces any lame ending he wants.
Old 2014-02-02, 16:37   Link #24992
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

@soji it's weird coz no one though this before so I ask question/opinion regarding it , in chapter 66 he remove his holy lock and miyabi/alucard told his holy lock that prevent his vamp blood going berserk instead it's a transition from human to vamp without side effect? So I'm bit confuse of the the weakness applies to him now
Old 2014-02-02, 16:40   Link #24993
nfsac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
@soji it's weird coz no one though this before so I ask question/opinion regarding it , in chapter 66 he remove his holy lock and miyabi/alucard told his holy lock that prevent his vamp blood going berserk instead it's a transition from human to vamp without side effect? So I'm bit confuse of the the weakness applies to him now
The Chairman said the Holy Lock was to cultivate the blood and make Tsukune a Shinso all along. LAME! Its not for it, you just that up in the last minute bcs you got tired of R+V, admit it MR Author!

Btw kusabireika, who is this girl in your avatar? She seems pissed off
Old 2014-02-02, 16:47   Link #24994
Soji

kusabireika@From what I understand was both. The holy lock prevent his vampire blood to go berserk and make him a Ghoul and like this Tsukune body have the time to adapt. You can say that the holy lock role was to give Tsukune the time he need to become what he is now.

nfsac@ Not really. The author always have this idea in mind from what I understand. You can find clues about this in the first season of R+v.
Old 2014-02-02, 16:51   Link #24995
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
The Chairman said the Holy Lock was to cultivate the blood and make Tsukune a Shinso all along. LAME! Its not for it, you just that up in the last minute bcs you got tired of R+V, admit it MR Author!

Btw kusabireika, who is this girl in your avatar? She seems pissed off
I still love the manga rushed or not because it's the first manga I ever read :3 beside it's not bad really

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
kusabireika@From what I understand was both. The holy lock prevent his vampire blood to go berserk and make him a Ghoul and like this Tsukune body have the time to adapt. You can say that the holy lock role was to give Tsukune the time he need to become what he is now.

nfsac@ Not really. The author always have this idea in mind from what I understand. You can find clues about this in the first season of R+v.
@Soji I guess well uhm still confuse if he is affected by silver and water weakness now

I notice too
Old 2014-02-02, 17:20   Link #24996
Manic
real men love pink

Id say he has the weakness of a vampire since he fully transformed into a shinso now. Plus i agree that the whole holy lock plot wasnt revealed out of thin air. Hell i remember 4 years ago that was the common thought. it was to slowly let tsu adapt to the vampire blood so hed eventually become one.

Last edited by Manic; 2014-02-02 at 17:59.
Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 17:21   Link #24997
Tenzen12

Let's see: Difference between vampire and ghoul is that laters goes barserk while former can control it. So it's perfectly logical way to stop Tsukune from becoming Ghoul made into full fledged vampire...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
I still love the manga rushed or not because it's the first manga I ever read :3 beside it's not bad really

Spoiler:

I notice too
Yeah, your avatar is indeed Felli Loss from CSR

And agree it wasn't realy that bad and there will be epilogue later.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 18:10   Link #24998
nfsac

I've read again the chapter. The Outer Moka was a fake personality based on Akasha that existed only in the Rosary. When the Rosary was destroyed she outer Moka was gone. But we got confirmation whe Tsukune used it to stop Allucard and Summon Akasha from inside it. So by proxy Outer Moka's memmories went straight to Akasha, who had a relationship with Tsukune all this time or it was Moka who felt it and Akasha only got a copy of the memories in the end. ok.
What I hated the most was after doing this killing Akasha along with Mikogami and Tohou Fuhai. Why? Because it makes it impossible to be changed, the author made Outer Moka gone for good and eliminated the leaders of the heroes. Making any season 3 unlike to happen.

The best we can get out of the epilogue is to Tsukune and Moka married with Moka giving birth to a girl who resembles Akasha/Outer Moka.
Well lets face it, no series that end have a good ending, we all get unhappy in a way or other. Though this one really pissed me off
Old 2014-02-02, 18:13   Link #24999
Esclair

Well, the author sure has guts to not only make the OTP the MILF but also kill her off at the end. It was a good ride and I'm looking forward to his next work.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 18:30   Link #25000
nfsac

Yes, overall it was a good ride, made me happy every month waiting for the raw, resisting to not look it, waiting the translation show up! I'll miss it a lot!

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire