Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-08-18, 21:42   Link #21
warmachine v2.0
philisophasizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Sasuke fire is strong agianst against Narutos wind.
But it wouldnt be against water
warmachine v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 04:25   Link #22
amOKchen
duel me

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96 View Post
If Naruto's element is water, I think he will just totally trump Kisame at anything water and make Kisame's lake look like a puddle when Naruto summons an ocean worth of water with his immense chakra pool.
Neji said that the Kisame clone with 30% of his chakra, had as much as Naruto before the timeskip.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 15:13   Link #23
xAdvo

you all seem to be only thinking of naruto vs sasuke and what elements kishi would want to work best just because sasuke has fire doesnt mean naruto too cannot have fire i dont even think sasuke and naruto will battle again that is not the main goal naruto wants to save sasuke not kill him if he anything naruto will end up helping sasuke defeat itachi hoping that after that is all done sasuke will return to konoha
xAdvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 16:04   Link #24
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

If he's really supposed to become hokage then he will need all five elements to use all the advanced sealing jutsus.
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 16:27   Link #25
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingard View Post
If he's really supposed to become hokage then he will need all five elements to use all the advanced sealing jutsus.
Maybe not. Tsunade doesn't know all the elements and neither does Shodai or Nidaime.

My point is you don't need to know how to seal to become a kage. You just need to be stronger than your people .
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 23:14   Link #26
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Why would that be necessary? I doubt any of the preivious hokage mastered all five elements.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 02:26   Link #27
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

I think one of the coolest combinations of chakra elements was the combination of the 3rd's earth/fire attack in the fight against Orochimaru.

I'd like to see Naruto get lightning next. Sure, he already has Rasengan, but recall back to the old old episodes when he was so anxious to learn Chidori from Kakashi, combined with how excited he was to train with Kakashi learning FRS. Also consider how Sasuke was able to improve Chidori to explode from his entire body. What might Naruto be able to do to improve Chidori in another way?

In all reality, I expect Naruto to learn either Earth or Water next. What with the heavy Yamato influence on Naruto in the later manga chapters, I wouldn't be surprised to see Naruto learn an elemental affinity related to his (apparently) new teacher/leader.
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-20, 02:50   Link #28
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Why would that be necessary? I doubt any of the preivious hokage mastered all five elements.
Yondaime, Orochimaru and Jiraiya did, so I'm assuming Godaime and Sandaime did as well.
Old 2007-08-20, 03:05   Link #29
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Yondaime, Orochimaru and Jiraiya did, so I'm assuming Godaime and Sandaime did as well.
When did we ever see Orochimaru or Jiraya use water or lightning? And Yondaime??? I don't recall him ever using any elemental attacks...he had some special kunai and the Shuinshin no jutsu (forgive the bad spelling), but I don't recall ever seeing him use elemental attacks either. And as for Sandaime having mastered all five elements; recall the astonishment of the onlooking ANBU when Nidiame created water from nothing during the fight with Orochimaru. Surely that wouldn't have been so surprising for them if Sandaime had the same mastery of the water element. Mastering all 5 elements is not essential to becoming hokage, it's just a nice bonus.

Lastly, when have we EVER seen Tsunade use ANY element attacks? I can't recall a single time...
Old 2007-08-20, 03:17   Link #30
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
When did we ever see Orochimaru or Jiraya use water or lightning? And Yondaime??? I don't recall him ever using any elemental attacks...he had some special kunai and the Shuinshin no jutsu (forgive the bad spelling), but I don't recall ever seeing him use elemental attacks either. And as for Sandaime having mastered all five elements; recall the astonishment of the onlooking ANBU when Nidiame created water from nothing during the fight with Orochimaru. Surely that wouldn't have been so surprising for them if Sandaime had the same mastery of the water element. Mastering all 5 elements is not essential to becoming hokage, it's just a nice bonus.

Lastly, when have we EVER seen Tsunade use ANY element attacks? I can't recall a single time...
Oro, Jiraiya and Yondaime used the five-element seal on Naruto, so it would make sense if the last Sannin was able to do it as well.
Old 2007-08-20, 03:25   Link #31
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Oro, Jiraiya and Yondaime used the five-element seal on Naruto, so it would make sense if the last Sannin was able to do it as well.
I might be wrong on this, but I thought it was the 5-point seal, not 5-element. From what I understood, it was the point of an even numbered seal (the 4 point seal of the Kyuubi) being stacked against an odd numbered seal (Oro's 5-point during the chuunin exams) that caused Naruto all the chakra channeling problems. I don't recall anyone ever saying it had anything to do with chakra elements...
Old 2007-08-20, 04:46   Link #32
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

http://www.leafninja.com/seals.php

Quote:
Gogyou Kaiin (Five Element Unseal)
After Orochimaru placed the Gogyou Fuuin (Five Element Seal) on Naruto's chest to disrupt Naruto's chakra, Jiraiya was able to remove the seal with the unsealing method. Jiraiya gathered chakra into his hand, with each finger utilizing one of the elements, and then with a quick strike struck Naruto on the seal on his stomach and dispatched Orochimaru's seal.
Old 2007-08-20, 11:10   Link #33
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Tsunade used a Raiton to fry Kabuto's nervous system.
The Five Element Seal/Unseal doesn't refer to the same 5 elements Kishimoto uses for the jutsu but to the chinese's so don't read too much into it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 03:30   Link #34
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
And as for Sandaime having mastered all five elements; recall the astonishment of the onlooking ANBU when Nidiame created water from nothing during the fight with Orochimaru. Surely that wouldn't have been so surprising for them if Sandaime had the same mastery of the water element. Mastering all 5 elements is not essential to becoming hokage, it's just a nice bonus.
When Sarutobi was still in his prime, and therefore in the front lines (when he would have used such elemental techniques) those very same ANBU members were all still little babies or not even born. Those ANBU guys couldn't have been much older than Kakashi, and Kakashi was trained by the student of the student of Sarutobi, so it's possible that he stopped using elemental jutsus way before those ANBU guys even existed and was the reason for their astonishment at Nidaime's jutsu. I mean, come on, he's The Professor.

I'm not saying he did master them all, I'm just giving my opinion on your example.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 08:58   Link #35
SamuraiX

Send a message via MSN to SamuraiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by quashoko View Post
if sasuke uses lighting, naruto will use wind.
in my eyes water just does not fit naruto's fighting style.

if naruto gets water then he will have total jutsu advantage over sasuke, and i can not see kish doing that. all sasuke will have is taijutsu, cause naruto will find a way to counter genjutsu eventually, and sasuke may go far agianst naruto with just taijutsu, but he will not go very far.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The title of the anime is Naruto so you know he is going to surpass Sasuke sooner or later thats just how it is. It happened post time skip and it probably will happen now.
SamuraiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-21, 09:16   Link #36
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
When Sarutobi was still in his prime, and therefore in the front lines (when he would have used such elemental techniques) those very same ANBU members were all still little babies or not even born. Those ANBU guys couldn't have been much older than Kakashi, and Kakashi was trained by the student of the student of Sarutobi, so it's possible that he stopped using elemental jutsus way before those ANBU guys even existed and was the reason for their astonishment at Nidaime's jutsu. I mean, come on, he's The Professor.

I'm not saying he did master them all, I'm just giving my opinion on your example.
Good point *removes feather from mouth.* Damn, this crow tastes terrible
Old 2007-08-21, 09:43   Link #37
Psychotic
Nothing important

Fire ofc, since hes from fire county, and it's not weakness agains Sasuke.
Psychotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 15:33   Link #38
xAdvo

I am more convinced that it is water now because of the newest revelation in the latest manga of narutos mother being from the former "whirlpool" country makes me believe that he will combine water and wind to form whirlpools of some sort but i also hope he has some sort of fire in him because he has so many possible combos with fire and his toads/wind but I'm pretty confident in saying water now because it might also be possible that pein is a relative of naruto and he is very good with water as he said HIS rain was disturbed by jiraiyas presence
xAdvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 22:47   Link #39
tkdtiger

How bout a whirl-pool that sucks everything into his hand...that would be cool...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 23:26   Link #40
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
How bout a whirl-pool that sucks everything into his hand...that would be cool...
You've been watching too much Inuyasha