AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-02-16, 18:21   Link #221
Mr_Niceguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
#1:Tobi-space jutsu is the hax and he subdued a nine-tails by himself.
#2:Pain-Has rinnegan and infinite bodies to fight for him with many special abilities each.
#3:Itachi-he defeated Deidara and Orochimaru,Madara feared him,he's a genjutsu master.
#4:Kisame-Suigetsu can't beat him (yet), and Suigetsu is hella strong.
#5:Orochimaru-mad scientist with a stronghold of his own?Oh and he killed two kages.
#6.Deidara-has great insight and fatal moves, although he tends to lose arms.
#7:Kakuzu-he got extra lives,mastered all elements.
#8:Sasori-puppet armies and mind control are not to be underestimated.
#9:Conan-As Pain's partner she must be somewhat strong...
#10:Zetsu-powers unknown although he sure moves fast.
#11:Hidan-immortal but a knucklehead.
agreed.

madara has to be on nr1 as for now. He is the leader of Akatsuki after all.

Pain should be on nr2 for the things we have seen from him so far in the manga

Itachi.... he could beat 3 jounins in Konoha effortless. no one other than he, pain and madara could do that.

the rest of the list is kind of blur..... but still i would put kakazu on nr4
Mr_Niceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 23:42   Link #222
kodok_balls

what is to do with suigetsu he just an ordinary above average jounin afterall ( perhaps at neji's level ). beng toyed by 8 tail will clarify that he is not near kage level at all. and all akatsuki is at S-level.

my rank for akatsuki is:
1. Pain and madara : they are in equal level. perhaps pain should beat madara if madara know nothing about him.
2. Itachi
3. Orochimaru = practically the strongest char below Pain, madara and itachi or maybe naruto
4. Sasori
5. Kisame
6. Deidara
7. Kakuzu
8. Hidan
9. Konan

zetsu is somewhere around 5 or 6. We don't see his power yet though.
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 01:40   Link #223
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
what is to do with suigetsu he just an ordinary above average jounin afterall ( perhaps at neji's level ). beng toyed by 8 tail will clarify that he is not near kage level at all. and all akatsuki is at S-level.
He is in Sasuke's team and has a fair ambition, that makes him strong-and 8 tails is not your casual above average ninja.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 02:22   Link #224
kodok_balls

nah.. he is farcry to be compared to akatsuki... and if he is on sasuke's army . so what ? sasuke even nearly dying when he fought deidara.
after all even 8 tail is strong no one assume he is as strong as pain or madara, or even itachi. we have to admit.. suigetsu is standard char in narutoverse.. nothing so special. same as jyuugo, some jounin from cloud country ( what country is it ? 8 tail village ), Neji, Shino, Karin, etc. doesn't mean to offense any oppinion, just to make a fair and non subjective description and comparrison
Old 2009-02-20, 02:36   Link #225
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Fair point...well,Kisame still beats most of Akatsuki in chakra reserves and has the title of the seven swordsmen, and with the chakra absorbing abilities of his sword he should be able to easily overwhelm the people below him, with the exception of 9 and 10 because their full powers are still unknown.
Old 2009-02-20, 02:52   Link #226
kodok_balls

Yup I agree by your oppinion about kisame. I'll also consider him as pretty strong. Stronger than deidara but weaker than orochimaru ( in term of battle capacities ). But comparing him to suigetsu will just doesn't make any sense..
Old 2009-02-20, 16:54   Link #227
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

i think that sasori should rank above orochimaru, and oro admit that he is scared of him.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 20:54   Link #228
Hiking_Bear

1. Madara
2. Pain
3. Itachi
4. Orochimaru
5. Sasori
6. Deidara
7. Kisame
8. Kakuzu
9. Konan
10. Hidan

Itachi has to be < Madara or else he wouldn't have had to do all that spy/Uchiha massacre stuff to save Konoha. Orochimaru < Itachi needs no explanation. I would place Sasori underneath Orochimaru because I got the impression that they were almost on the same level, except Orochimaru seemed confident enough that he could kill Sasori (even when Orochimaru's body was at the point of rejection). Deidara remarked that Sasori was the stronger member of their team-up, although it's debatable based on Deidara's skills. However, Deidara has a pretty bad vulnerability to lightning attacks. I don't see Kisame as anything spectacular. He's like Zabuza except with more chakra and a better sword. Then, Kakuzu, Konan, and Hidan. Hidan has to be last because he's garbage. First of all he has to draw blood with his weapon in order to do his ritual, and then on top of that the ritual must be completed inside of a circle. I mean, why not just lace the weapon with poison? Then, you could skip the ritual. If Ten-ten just added poison to her weapons her attack power would be the same as Hidan's. And yes Hidan is immortal, but he's not so dangerous with his head cut off.

Zetsu is somewhere on the list, but we don't know all of his powers yet. I'm guessing that he's somewhere around Orochimaru's level. It's not clear whether Pain is stronger than Madara. Certainly Pain's list of accomplishments are greater than MAdara's, but it also looks as if Pain is about to die soon.
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-21, 18:03   Link #229
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

Hmmm??

i would place them....

1.Madara (aka. Tobi)
2.Pain
3.Zetsu
4.Konan
5.Itachi
6.Orochimaru (would be if he hadn't left)
7.Kisame
8.Sasori
9.Kakuzu
10.Deidara
11.Hidan

It seems you guys are ranking them on how strong they are, but i think that they are ranked on how important they are to the organization.

Madara is the boss with Pain as his right hand man. Zetsu is important because he is the scout and gathers crucial info for them. Konan, not really sure, but i have a feeling she's important. Itachi is respected and one of the first members in Akatsuki. Orochimaru, played a crucial role because his chakra was stronger than most and he would've been useful in extracting the Bijuus, like Pain said. Kisame has as much chakra, if not more than Naruto. Sasori is one of the stronger Akatsuki members. Hidan is quite powerful and would prove to be a great asset in a battle (how he was killed was lame though). Deidara is one second most newest member, so he still has to earn respect. Hidan is the newest member to Akatsuki, so he's similar to Deidara.

well.....that's my opinion
Kishimyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-21, 22:05   Link #230
nutype
Future MD

probably better to put them into tiers

S class (best abilities)

madara (EMS, best space-time jutsu, controls bijuu, immortal?)
nagato (6 bodies, all hax abilities, rinnegan, never lost)
itachi (best genjutsu, best attack-type jutsu, a freaking stand-type summon, sharingan)

A class (immortals, decent abilities)

orochimaru
kakuzu
sasori
hidan (dont look down on hidan, his abilities were actually hax, but kishi killed him with plot-no-jutsu)

B class (decent abilities)

deidara
kisame

C class (uh...unless you got something else you havent shown us you suck)

zetsu (scout, collects dead bodies?)
konan (scout, paper stuff, nagato's nurse)
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-21, 22:11   Link #231
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post
probably better to put them into tiers

S class (best abilities)

madara (EMS, best space-time jutsu, controls bijuu, immortal?)
nagato (6 bodies, all hax abilities, rinnegan, never lost)
itachi (best genjutsu, best attack-type jutsu, a freaking stand-type summon, sharingan)

A class (immortals, decent abilities)

orochimaru
kakuzu
sasori
hidan (dont look down on hidan, his abilities were actually hax, but kishi killed him with plot-no-jutsu)

B class (decent abilities)

deidara
kisame

C class (uh...unless you got something else you havent shown us you suck)

zetsu (scout, collects dead bodies?)
konan (scout, paper stuff, nagato's nurse)
Ill agree about everyone except Kisame(because he has immense chakra) and zetsu....im thinking hes more powerful than he is letting on
Old 2009-02-22, 01:01   Link #232
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Zetsu eats or preserves dead bodies,Madara IS immortal although the reason why hasn't been explained yet,Kisame has three times the chakra Kyuubi Naruto had in the chuunin exam and Konan can create an infinite amount of paper sheets...(yes,I know it doesn't sound scary but it can be useful)
Old 2009-02-22, 01:20   Link #233
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

hmm... i think i would make a new list on the coolness of ak members, i would divide them in groups, and some members may be in more than one class

A group (insanely powerful)

pain
madara/tobi
itachi

B group (great personality)

tobi/madara
hidan
kakuzu
kisame

C group (hard woking)

dedara

D group (hardly working )

kanon

E group (simply cool to look at)

pain
itachi

F group (weird and awesome)

zetsu
sasori

G group (evil genius)

orochimaru
madara
sasori

H group (hot! hot! hot! )

kanon
itachi

I group (Just make you laugh)

deidara and tobi
kakuzu and hidan

K group (pure GAR)

kisame

that is all i could think of right now
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-22, 01:20   Link #234
nutype
Future MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Ill agree about everyone except Kisame(because he has immense chakra) and zetsu....im thinking hes more powerful than he is letting on
yeah it's subject to change as we find out more.
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-28, 11:13   Link #235
tkdtiger

I think pain is stronger than Madara followed by the rest...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-02, 10:48   Link #236
Zetrio
The Knight!

#1 Madara (Ultimate leader)
#2 Tobi (space jutsu, rinnegan, sharingan)
#3 Pain (rinnegan and six paths, weak mentality though)
#4 Itachi (Strong intellect and power, sharingan, not vicious enough)
#5 Orochimaru (immortal lives, many jutsu including genjutsu, pure evil)
#6 Kakuzu (many lives, learnt all elementals, killed many partners in akatsuki before partnering with Hidan)
#7 Hidan (immortal, can't be killed)
#8 Zetsu (can form a strong army, can mutate and cause enemies to turn on themselves, probably more valuable to akatsuki than many other members)
#9 Deidara (Can beat just about anyone/or suicide with his ultimate bomb, beat Gaara by exploiting on his kindness)
#10 Kisame (absorb chakra and trap people in water prison)
#11 Sasori (Strong but in the end, still show emotional side despite being a puppet, also I believe all the strong guys have some ways to counter his poisions)
#12 Konan (weak mentality. Does not seem to have the heart to kill anyone. How she learn her skill is also dubious.)
Zetrio is offline   Reply With Quote