AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2007-01-28, 22:31   Link #1
Bmo0

Send a message via MSN to Bmo0
Any Def Tech, Ketsumeishi or M-flo Fans out there?

I'm a huge fan of all 3 and just wanted to know are there any people out there who enjoy their music. Post your opinions please
Bmo0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 15:37   Link #2
Flame-X
Anti-fan

m-flo is good, dont know about the other 2
Old 2007-01-29, 16:46   Link #3
j1m0ne

Hmmm, not too much into m-flo since lisa left. I'm rather tired of all the collaborations, the only one I really liked was the one with melody. and Ryohei. I do like some of Def Tech's stuff - Konomama, Cancion de la Expansion and My Way for example. It'll be interesting to see if they can follow up their initial success.

Now Ketsumeishi I really like. Bought their last two albums when they came out, and their singles are almost always top drawer stuff - Kimi ni BUMP, Natsu no omoide, Kachoufugetsu, Sakura, Tomodachi, Namida.... the list goes on and on. Haven't heard of them for a good few months though, wonder what they're up to.
Old 2007-02-01, 00:44   Link #4
Jordus

I never gave M-Flo the time of day until I saw the "miss You" music video. From there I actually started listening to the music and love it now.
Old 2007-02-01, 01:03   Link #5
Maceart
Doremi-fansubs founder
*Fansubber

Def Tech is quite an interesting group. A combination of rap and pop into a Jawaiian reggae style makes them quite interesting to listen to. Their performance on Kohaku 2004 was pretty good too.

AIR 2005! Kanon 2006! CLANNAD 2007-2008! Planetarian OAV/Movie 2010?
Maceart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-15, 02:54   Link #6
Cyber_chaotic
I recommend Souske!!!

M-FLO FAN HERE!!!
WHOOO~~!!!

GOOOOOO M-FLOOOO!!

i think i got like 5 of their CDs

^^
Cyber_chaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-17, 21:35   Link #7
mintyfresh
Altoid

I've been a fan of M-flo for a while, but not a very good one. I think I started to like them around the time of their Come Again single, but have since stop following them. I listened to something recent they did, but didn't like it at all -- it sounded too much like American music.
Not, of course, to say that I don't like American music. I just don't like when music from Japan (or any other country, for that matter) sounds like they're emulating music here. It sort of loses it's charm of being from another country. But I guess it would make it easier for them to eventually corss over here.

...Though on that note, I just remembered that I've once heard an M-flo song on a radio station here in Los Angeles..
mintyfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 14:31   Link #8
Pepz

Anyone know where I can get M-flo inside from? Can't find it anywhere!!! Thanks!
Pepz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-07, 18:18   Link #9
Nishi`Joichiro
Last Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintyfresh View Post
I've been a fan of M-flo for a while, but not a very good one. I think I started to like them around the time of their Come Again single, but have since stop following them. I listened to something recent they did, but didn't like it at all -- it sounded too much like American music.
Not, of course, to say that I don't like American music. I just don't like when music from Japan (or any other country, for that matter) sounds like they're emulating music here. It sort of loses it's charm of being from another country. But I guess it would make it easier for them to eventually corss over here.

...Though on that note, I just remembered that I've once heard an M-flo song on a radio station here in Los Angeles..

It might have been the teriyaki boyz,the song heartbreaker git a few spins on power 106,how? i don't know.
Nishi`Joichiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 00:41   Link #10
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
very yes to all 3. I have a hit and miss affinity with mflo (although it is my favorite group of the 3) but i think they do good work.

ketsumeshi i have only heard a little of, but like what i have heard so far. ketsuporisu4

def tech kind of gets monotonous if i listen it for too long, but good otherwise.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 14:16   Link #11
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

The first m-flo song I heard was m-flo loves CHEMISTRY - Astrosexy/Now or Never. I thought it was prety good, but what clinched it was m-flo loves melody. & Yamamoto Ryohei - Miss You.

That being said though, I'm not really a fan of the tracks that are just rap/hip-hop, since I'm no longer a fan of that genre. I really like the collaborations when they've got a good singer.

I've never heard of the other two though.
Old 2007-03-20, 10:51   Link #12
SatanicZero

def tech is good...but i heard they are gonna break up as shen is returning to the states...is it true?
SatanicZero is offline   Reply With Quote