Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-07-27, 00:05   Link #5801
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
WTF video have been removed? anyone manage to get a copy or backup of it?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9RYN4EJV

Credit to Homeless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
With the two images back to back...I wonder if Setsuna and Graham really WILL fight again...
From the way the trailer is portraying, yeah it does seem a bit like it. Not that I'm againts it, they need like a super epic final fight truth be told with each other.
Old 2010-07-27, 05:38   Link #5802
BurningChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
A couple of pics more:

In the first pic... 00 Raiser?!?!

Also surprised at the Raphael having the GNT, although the missing backpack is more intriguing.
The 00 Raiser...Is the most interesting in all of the pics. Look at this

If you will look at the supposed "00 Raiser" in quantum burst like state, You can notice the very similar appearance to the repaired one in the picture (1st and 2nd). So how the hell it can still enter Quantum state with a GN CONDENSER and a possible 1 True GN Drive? ZOMFG?
BurningChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 05:54   Link #5803
v717

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
I would say he is trying to evade them.

I think, Raphael will have a Tau Drive in the beginning of the movie, which will get replaced with a True GN Drive when Tieria reunites with the Ptolemy.
Tieria is also wearing Setsuna's suit, for a moment i thought that setsuna was piloting Raphael
v717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 06:40   Link #5804
gekido666

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningChaos View Post

If you will look at the supposed "00 Raiser" in quantum burst like state, You can notice the very similar appearance to the repaired one in the picture (1st and 2nd). So how the hell it can still enter Quantum state with a GN CONDENSER and a possible 1 True GN Drive? ZOMFG?
answer is, that's mostl likely a flashback from 00 Raiser's trans am burst from 2nd season
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 07:00   Link #5805
solidvanz
Special Operative

Gundam 00 The Movie TV preview at 1:10 - 1:25 :
Old 2010-07-27, 07:01   Link #5806
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Clearly the 00 Raiser Repair is entering a Trans-Am Burst mode, that should be interesting, I'd also like to know what the weapon its holding is, possible our missing GN Sword IV?

EDIT: I believe we have our FIRST TV SPOT!! WOOT.

I'm more convinced than ever that the Raphael's backpack house the true GN Drive(s). Tieria is in purple again, and he's using his OBW!!!!

Looks like Rising Dragon is right after all something is attacking the ESF ship.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 07:12   Link #5807
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

A close look at the video,

It seems like the mobile armour(?) that attacked the ESF ship emits green particles (GN or not ambiguous), and fires a pink-like beam, and is red in colour.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 07:18   Link #5808
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Harute is the one shooting the ship, pause it as quick as you can after the ship explodes, and you'll see it.

This is interesting if true, mostly from all the footage we've seen thus far showed that CB might have had some neutral alliance with the ESF.

So many twists...
Old 2010-07-27, 08:14   Link #5809
solidvanz
Special Operative

Screenshots taken from the TV preview:
Spoiler for Long picture:
Old 2010-07-27, 08:34   Link #5810
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
Harute is the one shooting the ship, pause it as quick as you can after the ship explodes, and you'll see it.

This is interesting if true, mostly from all the footage we've seen thus far showed that CB might have had some neutral alliance with the ESF.

So many twists...
That ESF ship may have been hijacked, so Harute was obliged to destroy it since the enemies may have killed the crew off anyway..

The proximity of the ship to the mysterious ship would certainly raise suspicions over the intention/allegiance of that particular ESF ship.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 09:03   Link #5811
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Just had a thought....

What if...Tieria and Regene are duel piloting the Raphael? Tieria pilots the main unit, while Regene uses whatever the backpack turns into, and when (or if) they combine, they'll be two Innovades using their OBWs together, like Marie and Alle.
Old 2010-07-27, 09:07   Link #5812
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

This certaily looks as one desperate fight is going on there. Truth be told, I'm not getting any positive vibes about Setsuna's future. Also, wondering how 00R got there in the first place, even if it's the R version... and why is it using Burst when we have Quan[T]. Also, Setsuna's shout at the beggining, it certainly makes you feel that the Burst is not just a mere disruption but rather... an attack ?

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 10:07   Link #5813
So Zaku
Until the End..

I hope the OOR isnt going to play a huge role in the movie. The Qan T is so much cooler
So Zaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 10:41   Link #5814
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningChaos View Post

It depends, it can always be using two GN Drives......not that it helps the cqse much though.

Although a super large GN Condenser-Drive Replacement can produce a higher output in Trans Am in a short amount of time anyways; although it runs dry completl after thr usage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Zaku View Post
I hope the OOR isnt going to play a huge role in the movie. The Qan T is so much cooler
It definitely wont, they want to promote the 00Q as much as possible for the kits.
Old 2010-07-27, 11:17   Link #5815
BioRanger

The 00 Rasier in Trans-AM Burst part is exactly the same as in the anime, it appears after Setsuna hears Neil's voice. Tha "mysterious weapon" is identical to GN Sword III.
BioRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 12:21   Link #5816
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

It may look the same, but the weapon IMO is a dead giveaway to a new scene. It LOOKS like the GN Sword III, but there are some obvious differences.
Old 2010-07-27, 12:58   Link #5817
helois

Quote:
It may look the same, but the weapon IMO is a dead giveaway to a new scene. It LOOKS like the GN Sword III, but there are some obvious differences.
maybe is the GN Sword IV ?
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 13:05   Link #5818
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

That's my theory.
Old 2010-07-27, 13:12   Link #5819
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

This Trans-am Burst is different, notice how the GN-Sword is in it's rifle mode and not in it's sword mode, like the anime.
Se7enSword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 13:35   Link #5820
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Well they probably recreated that trans am burst scene again for the movie. The sameway they recreated the final battle of wing in the endless waltz movie with the customs. Trans am burst maybe the reason why innovators like Descartes have emerged, especially since it's suspected by ian in 00v senki that trans am partcles may have the ability to travel far and could reach earth.

Rapheals looks like it has a different more smaller backpack with a Tau drive. I wonder if this gundam like seravee has it's cockpit located on the backpack where the gn drive Is, if so then I would think tieria would get a standard gundam meister cockpit when he gets the bigger backpack equipped with a true GN drive but it would be cool if tieria stuck with this innovado GNZ cockpit since I would like to see how trial system would look in it.

Tags
gundam 00 movie