AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2016-05-24, 07:39   Link #41
LKK
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Virginia, USA
Age: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by c933103 View Post
I can't skip the https warning in my chrome for android browser (it have no button that can allow skip the warning) and thus unable to access the forum via my phone in HTTPS. (The only solution provided by Chrome is to change my phone's time but that's not what i want to do)
You should be able to change your URL in Chrome to remove the https (and even the http) leaving only the "forums.animesuki.com" and be able to access the site. That's what I had to do to in order to reach the site via Chrome on my tablet.
__________________

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-24, 10:47   Link #42
c933103
FTNR
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Hong Kong, UTC+8
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
You should be able to change your URL in Chrome to remove the https (and even the http) leaving only the "forums.animesuki.com" and be able to access the site. That's what I had to do to in order to reach the site via Chrome on my tablet.
Yes, that is the only way I can access the forum via android chrome now.
c933103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 09:36   Link #43
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
So when will the https thing for animesuki be resolved?
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 14:20   Link #44
monster
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
So when will the https thing for animesuki be resolved?
It's probably up to GHDpro, whose last activity was on 2016-05-08.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 18:18   Link #45
Kotohono
Yuri 'serator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL, USA
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
It's probably up to GHDpro, whose last activity was on 2016-05-08.
Correct, afaik he's the only one able to resolve it.
__________________
Kotori Minami - Love Live! School Idol Project
Sig by Patchy
Avatar by TheEroKing
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 04:31   Link #46
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Netherlands
Age: 38
Oops, sorry about that. As you have noticed I forgot to renew the SSL certificate in time. For some reason my (previous) SSL provider (Namecheap) didn't give me any warning about it.

I've now installed a new SSL certificate that's good until 2019 again. I've also added it to my calendar for 2019 just in case.
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 07:25   Link #47
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
^Thanks GHDpro.
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-26, 08:20   Link #48
Cosmic Eagle
西の魔女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHDpro View Post
Oops, sorry about that. As you have noticed I forgot to renew the SSL certificate in time. For some reason my (previous) SSL provider (Namecheap) didn't give me any warning about it.

I've now installed a new SSL certificate that's good until 2019 again. I've also added it to my calendar for 2019 just in case.
Thanks, can now log in properly again
__________________

す べ て の 想 い に  巡 り 来 る 祝 福 を
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-29, 16:09   Link #49
Dr.
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Thanks staff for the progression/maintainence. I've been a reader here for a while now and you guys managed to keep a straightforward site and community for us to use here and we appreciate it.
Dr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-06, 07:30   Link #50
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Netherlands
Age: 38
I've just implemented the following change:

The forum can now only be accessed through HTTPS.

All HTTP requests will be redirected to HTTPS. HSTS has been enabled so your browser will also automatically prefer HTTPS for the forum.
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.