AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-03-24, 08:09   Link #2361
kitten320

But why no one in police office wondered where the hell did she dissapear to from the Police station?
Usually in questioning rooms like that there are cameras or someone is watching through the window.
Old 2012-03-24, 08:22   Link #2362
Meltyred

We should have a term for that thing yosuke did.
BroFight.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 09:28   Link #2363
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
Actually first victim was by mistake (he was not planning to throw her in TV).
But second one was not. He was testing if it will work again and if the TV really killed the first one.
That's just Adachi's way of justifying it. It doesn't make him any less of a sick bastard who doesn't care about the lives he plays with.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 09:37   Link #2364
inisipis

I was expecting Adachi to be the true human perp. He displays all the classic Agatha Christie's killer trope. I guess his power is much like Yuu and Namatame, that he has a persona without a shadow, He accepts that he's cock o crazy in a really bad way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Don't worry, I like Adachi too I'm even sad that almost everyone now hates him even though he exhibits pure evil without any ulterior or deep motives like mainstream villains.

I kinda agree and disagree about his statement that it's everyone in town that actually killed Konishi and the other girl. While it seems that in fact, the shadow world is the manifestation of everyone other selves; it's still a fact that he did kill someone eventhough he already knew what would happen to someone who went into the TV-world.
My take is that of a town that built a giant zoo with a large Lion's pit. Like in Goodfellas, they didn't kill the guy with a gun, they just throw him into the pit. Knowing full well what they intended with.

Since Adachi being the perp is known. I'd really like to point to other non-game players to this old funny Fan comic movie I saw in Youtube. Great dubbing too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C6khcmGnss&feature

I had a feeling most Game players fans had watched this already

Last edited by inisipis; 2012-03-27 at 11:43.
inisipis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 09:57   Link #2365
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

In all honesty, the Law of Conservation of Characters stated the last boss to be Adachi. Them throwing 2 red herrings into the mix failed to distract from that. Though in my opinion they should've been throwing in side characters that are saved without becoming part of the Investigation team to mix things up and not make Adachi stand out like a sore thumb for the last 6-8 episodes.
Old 2012-03-24, 10:22   Link #2366
dan-heron

There was Mitsuo for that
dan-heron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 10:30   Link #2367
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by inisipis View Post
Since Adachi being the perp is known. I'd really like to point to other non-game players to this old funny Fan comic movie I saw in Youtube. Great dubbing too.

http://youtu.be/-C6khcmGnss

I had a feeling most Game players fans had watched this already
Teddy: Chie do you know word start with F?
Chie: fSteak?
Teddy: excellent
I: Huh? was there word like that in English?
Translator: none
Dictionary: none
Persona 4 game: None... oh wait there is one in Chie vocabulary..... F-Steak.....

on topic
Quote:
That's just Adachi's way of justifying it. It doesn't make him any less of a sick bastard who doesn't care about the lives he plays with
He wasn't justifying his doing he was just saying what really happened.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 11:13   Link #2368
inisipis

Quote:
Teddy: Chie do you know word start with F?
Chie: fSteak?
Teddy: excellent
I: Huh? was there word like that in English?
Translator: none
Dictionary: none
Persona 4 game: None... oh wait there is one in Chie vocabulary..... F-Steak.....
If they ever release a Nendroid Chie, I want her having a large plate of Steak accessory.
inisipis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 12:19   Link #2369
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2 View Post
There's talk of there being an OVA to cover the true ending.
There will be an ova? because really. They don't have time for true ending at all
Old 2012-03-24, 13:35   Link #2370
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
There will be an ova? because really. They don't have time for true ending at all
Probably the studio will do it anyway since Blu-ray sales for P4A seem to be good. Of course, fans of the game want to see the True Ending anyway since we're still left with some mysteries in the anime. The OVA will have better animation anyway compared to the TV series.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 13:40   Link #2371
dan-heron

or maybe this is just a huge sequel hook because they will air Persona 3, and THEN they will make Midnight Arena, where every mystery will be finally answered and we will have three adorable robot girls running around in schoolgirl outfits
Old 2012-03-24, 13:54   Link #2372
tsunade666

3? then they need to air FES too and not just 3. And in all honesty. That will take them at least 4 cour to make it look good.
Old 2012-03-24, 14:02   Link #2373
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoiler?:
Spoiler for reply:
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 14:28   Link #2374
ookamigirl

Still looking for the culprit..
I'm glad Nanako is more or less ok.
So the plan was to merge the two worlds together.
That Adachi guy is a total nutcase.
So Namatame was just a collateral victim.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 15:01   Link #2375
dan-heron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
3? then they need to air FES too and not just 3. And in all honesty. That will take them at least 4 cour to make it look good.
FES will be the extra OVA segments sold separately, of course.

Then there will be a Midnight Arena S OVA to finally tie all the loose ends of the series.

Makes perfect sense if you ask me
Old 2012-03-24, 15:42   Link #2376
rpgman1

Highly doubt 3 and FES will ever materialize anyway after that debacle with Trinity Soul. Ever wonder why Adachi doesn't get attacked by the Shadows and has control over the other side? The Investigation Team gets attacked by Shadows frequently. Even Kuma who is a Shadow gets attacked by his own kind. Something greater is playing around the other side and probably be revealed in the last episode. There is no freaking way Lamedachi has control over the other side (he isn't a god), but thinks he is on that side.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 15:52   Link #2377
mochichan

Well both side is being play by someone else..kinda....that's the idea I got when I played the game.

Too bad we have to wait for the OVA to see the true ending :\
Tho the final boss was kinda random tbh. <__<
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 16:20   Link #2378
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
Highly doubt 3 and FES will ever materialize anyway after that debacle with Trinity Soul. Ever wonder why Adachi doesn't get attacked by the Shadows and has control over the other side? The Investigation Team gets attacked by Shadows frequently. Even Kuma who is a Shadow gets attacked by his own kind. Something greater is playing around the other side and probably be revealed in the last episode. There is no freaking way Lamedachi has control over the other side (he isn't a god), but thinks he is on that side.
Adachi doesn't control the shadows or that world, but he's very much in synch with it. For one, he accepts the real nature of that world.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 16:57   Link #2379
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I like Adachi too; although to be exact, I think I like the meme he spawned more than the character himself. Bitches and whores.

I never expected the reaper(s) to show up in the anime. That was a nice touch. That guy was a real pain in the ass in P3 (not as much in P4).
Old 2012-03-24, 17:00   Link #2380
Exilus5

maybe this is just a huge sequel hook because they will air Persona 3, and THEN they will make Midnight Arena, where every mystery will be finally answered and we will have three adorable robot girls running around in schoolgirl outfits
Exilus5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy