AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-06-12, 00:24   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 634 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Spoilers have been released...

Last edited by james0246; 2013-06-12 at 09:34.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 03:12   Link #2
Lunarskylar

Well the raging this chapter will be enjoyable

Bulbasaur was hit by fireblast, it's super effective.

Apparently the 2nd was seen Sasuke's new flame element before? And alright Minato.... nice naming system you have there

Anyone else expecting an Edo Tensei of Jiraiya?
Old 2013-06-12, 03:16   Link #3
II Maestro

So the slug wasn't new it's still the same. To think that small frog evolved that much what a frighting growth he has.
Old 2013-06-12, 03:36   Link #4
HasuMasu
*Artist

So Tobirama's hinting that either Madara or Izuna have the same combination as Sasuke.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 03:53   Link #5
Eragon
Still Alive

Finally, finally Kishi showed Sakura doing something that's relevant to what she's been learning for so long. Nice going

Now, since Kishi seems to have turned his troll mode off for the past 2 chapters, here's hoping Oro screws everyone with surprise butt-sex
Old 2013-06-12, 04:04   Link #6
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post

Now, since Kishi seems to have turned his troll mode off for the past 2 chapters, here's hoping Oro screws everyone with surprise butt-sex
Yes!!!!!!!!!
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 04:11   Link #7
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Well, at least, Aoda is decent and polite snake, unlike Manda the bitch .

Seeing that Oro has arrived at where Tsunade is , the question now is whether he will help Tsunade recover or just end her misery right there (and maybe stab the Alliance from the back after that). I think next chapter will be full of plot. Me like .
Old 2013-06-12, 04:23   Link #8
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

What exactly does 'burn it down' mean? Sasuke planning on killing the Juubi? Maybe he hasn't completey switched sides afterall... there is still hope for bad Sasuke
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 04:41   Link #9
Apollian

Good to see Naruto remembering that Wind helps Fire, its as if Sasuke and Naruto are telepathic from there old Team 7 days.... they often say you don't know someone until you fight them, well they have fought for years, its no surprise that they can pull off a combo attack like that even though Tobirama said its next to impossible.
also good to see that ODAMA sized forms are back for Naruto!. just think of the damage that Mini Rasenshuriken and Rasenshuriken does, and to have one 10 times the size of a normal version, man thats deadly to anything on the planet......... I know you can't escape from the black flames of Sasuke's Amaterasu, but how on Earth can you run from the Vacuum of a Odama Rasenshuriken???.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 05:37   Link #10
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
Well the raging this chapter will be enjoyable

Bulbasaur was hit by fireblast, it's super effective.

Apparently the 2nd was seen Sasuke's new flame element before? And alright Minato.... nice naming system you have there

Anyone else expecting an Edo Tensei of Jiraiya?
I agree 100% with the jiraiya thing oro is gonna come to tsunade apologize get hit in the face and then will summon out Edo Jiraiya. But what i'm wondering is what tsunade will say when she sees her grandpa and her sensei again.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 05:51   Link #11
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

See? It's not even the frog boss. Its Gamakichi, his son. In the same way, Sasuke summoned a snake. Maybe Mandas son, or other relative.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 06:01   Link #12
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

well... good chapter.. but too short

I'm expecting more battles using Gamakichi and Aoda... but it seems the end for Juubi because Madara is too enthusiastic to fight with Hashirama

I really hope Kakashi will have chance to see his students right now... about how they unite and defeat Juubi together and become the center of battlefield
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 06:03   Link #13
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Oro can so flip the script right here
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 06:27   Link #14
Pentium
Uchiha

So Sasuke has other intentions from the looks of it? Don't think the Manga will end. As someone suggested, Oro or Sasuke (perhaps both) will bum sex everyone into another arc / season of Naruto.

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 06:37   Link #15
sayde

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Oro helps Tsunade out instead of screwing her over.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 07:19   Link #16
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Sasuke's snake summon seems nice and friendly(and that's first time a snake has been showed that way) and gamakichi is just great and huge,
i guess jugo is observing the people's reaction towards sasuke, but can't say about sasuke's motives,
Finally orochimaru appears, so now orochimaru fix all the kages and then who knows what
Old 2013-06-12, 07:42   Link #17
Tchadnis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentium View Post
So Sasuke has other intentions from the looks of it? Don't think the Manga will end. As someone suggested, Oro or Sasuke (perhaps both) will bum sex everyone into another arc / season of Naruto.
So i am glad someone noticed this too , look like Sasuke has something in mind too , so it look like this is far from over
Old 2013-06-12, 07:46   Link #18
Monster0

I felt some of the bad Sasuke "Burn it down" he says,what is his tone?

That was a great attack on the Juubi,but i don't think it was as effective as it looked.We'll have to wait and see if it jumps up and says surprise.

Orochimaru,could do something good could do something bad.I'm going with badish.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 07:59   Link #19
Tachibana
タチバナ

What really surprised me this chapter was Orochimaru, I have to say we can actually trust him this time, but I never imagined that he would be the one to not only help Tsunade, but the other kage as well.

Kishi really knows how to surprise us.
Old 2013-06-12, 08:19   Link #20
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Yes!!!!!!!!!
Your forgetting that Tsunade has no lower half. Soo no suprise buttsex for her :P. Still I want to know what Tsunade said to her summoning.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion