AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-30, 22:32   Link #901
peinmaximus@

yes,but if is because of gasper then ise will fight in the side of the tepes family and he will have that fight against the ''girls'' of the camilla family,''girls''.and the ''when'' can be when valerie ask for help to gasper how you said(this is the opportunity for she join in ise harem,I hope for this).
in the discussion of ise against grendel,this fight show that ise is at least in maou level no,already that he fight well against a evil dragon and he nearly kill the grendel when he use ascalon.
Old 2013-01-30, 22:38   Link #902
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
yes,but if is because of gasper then ise will fight in the side of the tepes family and he will have that fight against the ''girls'' of the camilla family,''girls''.
and in the discussion of ise against grendel,this fight show that ise is at least in maou level no,already that he fight well against a evil dragon and he nearly kill the grendel when he use ascalon.
Depends on which Maou level you are currently talking about, if its former Maou than Ise has already surpass it. If its the current Maou, Ise will need more time to get there though at the rate at which he is progressing his power give or take a couple of months.

About the issue of the faction, haven't heard all the information about the factions yet so best not to guess that the Tepes family is comprise of all girls. Though like I stated before, we do not know which side is good or which side is evil. The faction that may be holding onto Valerie may be trying to protect her and it progress to Civil War or it could be the opposite reason and they are evil. Unless I read vol 14, I cannot make an accurate prediction there.
Old 2013-01-30, 22:41   Link #903
peinmaximus@

no reaper king,is the camilla family that is said to be comprise all for girls,but yes seems that ise will fight with the strongest opponent.and about the evil side of the war you have reason,maybe is the family of valerie that make she prisioner and not the camilla family.
Old 2013-01-30, 22:46   Link #904
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
no reaper king,is the camilla family that is said to be compirise all for girls.
Really, than that changes the situation. Still, we do not know the exact reasons for each factions' reasons for taking Valerie, well except for the obvious that Valerie can suppress the weaknesses of Vampires. Though I say there is more to it than that otherwise I expected more of a Chaotic War than a organized two faction war, each side must have more motives for capturing Valerie. It could be political to gain absolute power of the Vampire race or it could be other reasons.

Really don't expect Ise is to brutally fight girls, so I think the female faction more than likely is the good group. I don't see Ise fighting his usual way with girls, well there is the perverted powers but I think the author is trying to give Ise natural power ups than his perverted nature power ups. After all its hinted that Ise, though a pervert he will admit, he believes it very weird even for him that he is associated with all pervert encounters to the point that he has to say Oppai for the girls to believe that is Ise in vol 12.
Old 2013-01-30, 23:00   Link #905
peinmaximus@

then probably the tepes family,the family of valerie is the evil side of the war.maybe her own family the keep her how prisioner and ise will rescue her.then if ise fight in the side of the female vampire he can have others females vampires in love with him besides valerie already that the author mentioned that ise will have local wives how kunou in vol 13.the harem increasing while the relationship with the other girls already known will developing is most that probably that the author will make.

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-01-30 at 23:14.
Old 2013-01-30, 23:13   Link #906
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
then probably the tepes family,the family of valerie is the evil side of the war.maybe her own family the keep her how prisioner and ise will rescue her.then if ise fight in the side of the female vampire he can have others females vampires in love with him besides valerie already that the author mentioned that ise will have local wives how kunou in vol 13.the harem increasing while the relationship with the other girls already known will developing is most that probably that the author will make.
I think Kunou wasn't in vol 13, well I didn't read the volume with too much enthusiasm since it was a short story so I may have miss some details or forgot about it. I don't doubt that Ise's harem will increase in size.

.......................Also, do you know the meaning of a local wife my friend?
Old 2013-01-30, 23:20   Link #907
peinmaximus@

I not know the meaning of local wife guy,the author only said in the afterword of the vol 13 that much guys ask to him if other girls(abe,kunou and others)how kunou will be one ise servant then he replied that they will be how ''local wives''.because it I think that more that one vampire will join in ise harem.
and guy,besides that ise defeat grendel in the next volumes I too hope that ise kick the ass of euclid and the new leader of khaos briagade.

hey n0m@n or guys,you know the meaning of local wives?

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-02-01 at 03:21. Reason: merge double post
Old 2013-01-30, 23:31   Link #908
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I not know the meaning of local wife guy,the author only said in the afterword of the vol 13 that much guys ask to him if other girls(abe,kunou and others)how kunou will be one ise servant then he replied that they will be how ''local wives''.because it I think that more that one vampire will join in ise harem.
and guy,besides that ise defeat grendel in the next volumes I too hope that ise kick the ass of euclid and the new leader of khaos briagade.
Lets hope its the modern definition which is simply a women that a man has an affair with in another land or country. The original definition is very old and very dark and is forgotten thankfully. Lets not probe there and is something you would rather not know.

I think there will be several girls that will fall in love with Ise, but will not be added immediately to the harem since the main harem hasn't had all girls had development with Ise yet.
Old 2013-01-30, 23:38   Link #909
peinmaximus@

yes,probably they will be how ravel,if fell in love with ise now and added to harem after.
then is most probably ise,azazel,camilla family and gremory group vs the tepes family.ise fighting with the strongest enemy of the war.
and how I said before I really hope for ise kick the ass of the euclid and the leader of the khaos bidgade.
Old 2013-01-31, 00:16   Link #910
cyberdemon

Quote:
hey n0m@n or guys,you know the meaning of local wives?
Local wives are more wives that live in different locations from the rest. Kunou's role in Kyoto keeps here there a majority of the time. As such she can't become one of Ise's pieces in the future since she won't always be able to be available when needed. However she could become a wife who generally stays in Kyoto for Ise to visit.
Old 2013-01-31, 02:13   Link #911
n0m@n
C-Z

Ah. Sorry I forgot to mention one thing which might be important.
Angel can have sex and create babies without falling. They just have to purify themselves and do some kind of ritual doing it. And they cant have ill thoughts while doing it. I cant remember the actual detail but it was somewhere in volume 14.

So Irina joining the harem wont be a problem.....I think.

Last edited by n0m@n; 2013-01-31 at 03:10.
Old 2013-01-31, 03:01   Link #912
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Angel can have sex and create babies without falling. They just have to purify themselves and do some kind if ritual doing it. And they cant have ill thoughts while doing it. I cant remember the actual detail but it was somewhere in volume 14.

You do realize when I read this first thing in the morning I spilled my tea?

Anyway.
Spoiler:
Old 2013-01-31, 04:10   Link #913
NeutralZero

Is that even possible to have sex without any ill/perverted thought?
Old 2013-01-31, 04:43   Link #914
Newhope

I don't see why an angel wouldn't be able to have a relationship as long as it's love and not just lust, Michael would be pretty stupid not to include some way to allow sex into the card system as well unless he wants the fallen angel faction to have a population boom.
Old 2013-01-31, 08:14   Link #915
Tchadnis

Compare to Devil and Fallen angel , very little is know about the whole Angel tribe , it feel like they are the most secretive faction out of the three ..
Old 2013-01-31, 08:17   Link #916
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Is that even possible to have sex without any ill/perverted thought?
Actually it is not so hard, in England in the early 1900s it was similar to that. I think it was the same for many countries at the time. Sexual intercourse wasn't as......well evolved. During the early stages of the 20th centuries, many guys didn't know how to make sex pleasurable for women and the women didn't know how to feel pleasure from sex or what it was. The general thought of sex during the time was just to reproduce, not pleasure and enjoyment. Women in England were told this old phase "Just think of London" or "Just think of Big Ben" when having sex. They usually stay immobilize during the whole sexual intercourse just thinking of that phrase. Pleasure was pretty much non existent there at the time. So it is possible to reproduce without having ill thoughts, though very very and I mean very low in the sense that this is modern times so if a woman is not feeling it than the man fails.

P.S: I know it weird, but that is what I learnt from Women studies and Humanities 20th century in college. My professor was a female and she was one of those "dedicated professors". Also, I know it may be disrespectful for those British, but I had no ill intents.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-01-31 at 08:33.
Old 2013-01-31, 08:24   Link #917
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Angel can have sex and create babies without falling. They just have to purify themselves and do some kind of ritual doing it. And they cant have ill thoughts while doing it. I cant remember the actual detail but it was somewhere in volume 14.

Well, while it's a nice detail to know, personally I don't see, how can you have sex, without having ill thoughts during it - at least, to me, it sounds as a pretty difficult thing to do...

@Reaper

Well, that's a pretty interesting piece of information you have found, but in the case of Irina and Ise, both of them have been growing up in modern times.... and I think that Irina would be having a hard time, of achieving a similar state, as the women from the past, considering her developments / moments with Ise that happened so far...

Another problem is Ise's nature, I don't think that he would be capable of doing it, without his partner enjoying it, as well, since despite his perverted thoughts, Ise is still a pretty decent guy...
Old 2013-01-31, 08:37   Link #918
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, while it's a nice detail to know, personally I don't see, how can you have sex, without having ill thoughts during it - at least, to me, it sounds as a pretty difficult thing to do...

@Reaper

Well, that's a pretty interesting piece of information you have found, but in the case of Irina and Ise, both of them have been growing up in modern times.... and I think that Irina would be having a hard time, of achieving a similar state, as the women from the past, considering her developments / moments with Ise that happened so far...

Another problem is Ise's nature, I don't think that he would be capable of doing it, without his partner enjoying it, as well, since despite his perverted thoughts, Ise is still a pretty decent guy...
I know, it just I was saying it was possible to do it without having ill thoughts base off history. You are right about Irina though, she may have a hard time like the British Women in the early 1900s. Still, this is Ise we are talking about. I am pretty sure Ise, before he met Rias, already know what are the pleasure points of a woman's body so I think its not a problem for Ise to make Irina to feel pleasure from it. The problem is if Ise wants to make Irina into a Fallen Angel, its not a issue if he can do it, but if he should do it.
Old 2013-01-31, 08:40   Link #919
Wysth

Hey new on the forum!
I have a question, how come Ise has such a high demand from magicians? I mean his magic skill and demonic power level are both very low. Arn't these important for magicians?
Old 2013-01-31, 08:41   Link #920
peinmaximus@

hey raper king,you think that after the developing of the relationship with the girls already know other angel besides irina(I hope for gabriel)can join in ise harem?
and you think that the new leader of khaos brigade is a evil dragon?
obs:no wysth,the important for the magicians is know the magic and powers of the others faction and they too make contract for protection,then whom is best for protection of that ise?
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen