AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-09, 06:48   Link #12621
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
DIARY OF A WINDTALKER
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL, PART IV

Beware. Superior trap detected. Proceed with extreme caution.

Spoiler for length:

The party hasn't even started,. and yet Hikki Hikari-

*runs*
EX FREAKING DEE

While I'd agree with Keroko on Hikki getting along fine with everyone no matter what age or gender he is, at least it's done for massive supreme LULZ

That part with Vivio though was GOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
*Once more finds himself intensely amused as the low threshold this thread has for disunity and conflict and mildly considers posting some of the more brutal pwning he’s seen executed…*
The reason this thread grew to OVER 9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
*grins* I'll see if I can get a german translation of Simon's first GAR speech.

That'd be OWNING beyond anything here before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I came up with this siscon ranking upon your description... Just to humor myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SISCON Level 0 : Common household everyday variety, cares within a understandable range, does not feel any particular obligation.

SISCON Level 1 : Common anime variety. Shows early sights of possessive nature, mildly aggressive towards any suitors or advancement. Noticable protective actions.

SISCON Level 2 : Uncommon anime variety. Stalkerish nature. Extremely possessive, protective, aggressive and destructive behaviour. Strong obligation to defend. Capable of sacrificing anything for their cause. Possible denial. Beyond salvageable.

SISCON Level 3 : Rare anime variety. Shed protective and aggressive behaviour in favor for romantic attraction. VERY strong sense of denial.

SISCON Level 4(ex) : Unique. Doesn't view her as a relative anymore. Has made advances...

WOW... the C2F Scale of Sisconism.

Quote:

Somehow, I must spoil the fact that despite that Hikari/Hikki enjoys the whole cross-dress stuffs
Spoiler:

I somehow feel the urge to suddenly kill Hikari rising after reading Keroko's post, but I'm holding myself right now.
We'll just have to wait and see this turning point then... why do I suddenly have a feeling Big Daddy Yo's gonna be lending a hand in this for some strange reason???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
So far... Only Lowe seems to get along perfectly well with everyone.
Quote:
Yeah... damn pussy won't fight!
I'd rather not get into fights I don't have to. I've learned the hard way never to sweat the small stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
If I wanted to do that I'd link to the thread about someone destroying Namibia with their swollen... member. Long story.
What the...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Times like this I wish Skane would just come in and post his Masa-class judgement.
Skane as Masa?

INTHUNKABLE

Next thing you know everyone's going gay for him

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-10-09, 06:56   Link #12622
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The reason this thread grew to OVER 9000
Well that and the fact none of us appear to have any kind of life of note...

Quote:
I'd rather not get into fights I don't have to. I've learned the hard way never to sweat the small stuff
Where's the fun in that?!

Quote:
What the...
You asked for it, it's nearly as funny IN context as out of it.

This place is a damn utopian paradise compared to the internet at large and stuff like this is also why none of the weak sauce you guys post can effect me.
Old 2007-10-09, 07:19   Link #12623
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well that and the fact none of us appear to have any kind of life of note...
Quite true...

Quote:
I've been there before, and I don't think it's fun trying to antagonize everyone for the smallest reasons Anger management anyone?

Quote:

This place is a damn utopian paradise compared to the internet at large and stuff like this is also why none of the weak sauce you guys post can effect me.
Ah yes, the crud people in the internet can dish out.

And that's another reason we like it here. At least we're not super-rabid radical extremist posters here in this part of the internet

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-10-09, 07:22   Link #12624
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
I came up with this siscon ranking upon your description... Just to humor myself

SISCON Level 0 : Common household everyday variety, cares within a understandable range, does not feel any particular obligation.

SISCON Level 1 : Common anime variety. Shows early sights of possessive nature, mildly aggressive towards any suitors or advancement. Noticable protective actions.

SISCON Level 2 : Uncommon anime variety. Stalkerish nature. Extremely possessive, protective, aggressive and destructive behaviour. Strong obligation to defend. Capable of sacrificing anything for their cause. Possible denial. Beyond salvageable.

SISCON Level 3 : Rare anime variety. Shed protective and aggressive behaviour in favor for romantic attraction. VERY strong sense of denial.

SISCON Level 4(ex) : Unique. Doesn't view her as a relative anymore. Has made advances...
o_O Seein this scale made me remember the incest kyodai in Shakugan No Shana

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-10-09, 07:31   Link #12625
Tormenk

This just came in from humbug.

Reposted from the Jokes thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
Has anyone thought before what the StS Nano artist can do if he puts his mind to making something serious? Strap on for a hell of a ride.

I think it's every bit as epic as the best scenarios one can find in the OC thread, too.Maybe better. Since it has godly art too.

Might I suggest the OC thread attempt our version of StarDust Memory?

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-10-09, 07:36   Link #12626
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post

Oretachi no "DestinyS" to "StargazerS" won't lose to this!

Or maybe we can call it our version of StarDust Memory when taken together.
Old 2007-10-09, 07:59   Link #12627
KBTKaiser

*pokes his head out of his bunker shelter deep in the cheesium ravine* Is the coast clear?

Spoiler for Aratana Bakusou!! Part I:

More plot, less action...I think the next post is gonna be purely action as we see just how crazy the battle gets with twin Adrenaline Drives colliding.

Okay, let's go over this weapon loadout.

Sabers: Nodachi(Vysaga)
Victory/Vanguard: Gauntlets(Soulgain)
Cyclone/Hurricane: Arm Guards and Leg Greaves w/ turbines(Dendoh)
Beat/Buster: Roller Blades
Blitzer/Lightning: All of the above.

And yes, I derived the shadow observer from the 3 professors in the original anime(Tsuchiya, Oogami, Ogata Tesshin)

Last edited by KBTKaiser; 2007-10-09 at 08:36.
Old 2007-10-09, 07:59   Link #12628
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

BACKLOG SMASHER: QUOTING SHIFT!!!

Quote:
THE MOST WIN NON-COMBAT SCENARIO YET!!!

Even better than the last chapter! Nice work!
The kiss was WIN!
Thanks

Quote:
And it's also quite ironic that Graf Eisen got a drill as a Limit Break. A reference to Gurren Lagann, maybe?

BTW, they never showed Signum's Limit Break... She should have one too.
Maybe...
And Signum's Limit Break...I have no clue what it might be

Quote:
Hurray for Maren/Koji kissing each other!

And they're going to the bed? I DEMAND THAT SCENE NA--

*Tenge Toppa Gurren Lagann >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USB500*
Like I said...still too early for them

Quote:
On the bright side, you gave me the motivation to write again...

How? Well, lets just say chaos works in mysterious ways...
Right...

Quote:
In other words, you chickened out

Even though it's not my specialty, if you need any help...
Chickened out? Not really...it's safer this way

Quote:
From what I've heard, Hyaweh is alot more GAR than he first looked so I do want to finally see what that dude is made off...
Me too

Quote:
Btw, is it me? Or does Priecia not seem to have many fans?

I wouldn't know her that well, all that it took to attract me was "Super Tsundere" + "Royal Princess"

I'm THAT simple
I like Priecia...and Kagura, and Fel, and Filia...and Little (though not as much as the previous girls)

Quote:

They actually kissed again? And for real this time! AWESOME And Koji CAN be... unintentionally suggestive

Now where's our hawt sexy steamy delicioh shi-
They're slowly getting more intimate with each other
*runs*

Quote:
As a cat owner, I can attest to this Although Maren's a fox though. Still I think there'll be no reason for her not to like a good ear-scratching, especially with Koji involved
True

Quote:
MOAR

Leave it to Chaos, he'll think of something...

Quote:
Yup, yup. Besides, scratching your girlfriend's fluffy ear is always good.

Quote:
You're overlooking something else that is even more important...

Maren was willing.
.................................................. .......

Quote:
Think about it, if you're looking for an intimate moment, the only way to do it is to have Koji on the behind/top of her...
*nosebleed*

Quote:

See? All we need now is for YOU to write it down... all the way

*runs*
A-all the way

Quote:
So... Doggy-style or missionary?

*runs very very very very fast*
*Crimson EXPROZION!!!*

Quote:
If it's as sensitive as you guys make it sound, then it would be as good as sex for Maren...
Hmm...well...I guess it would be the same as teasing someone's earlobe
*hides*

Quote:
But I cannot imagine a position for Koji to take yet I just have a rough idea of him on top and-
And the romance...where did the romance go to???

Quote:
I was talking about FlameSparkZ's version.
I'll think about it

Quote:
Regarding the ear-scratching, I was talking about the delightfully blissful sensation, not the erotically arousing feeling.
Yes, like that. It feels good, and it's relaxing too

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
They KISSED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
It is inevitable! Soon FSZ will have to comply to majority needs! Muahahaha! *sees USB blasting away from Giga Drill Breaker* Okay...I think I'll be quiet for awhile..
All in due time

Quote:

Hee~
Nicely done...though, I don't know where Koji would fit there
SISCON Level 0.5?

Working on part 3 right now...Hayate speech (not really...)
Not much development in the story, but Maren will tell part of her secret to everyone in the RF6, since she was already seen by Fate, Acous, Schach, Erio and Caro, why hide it?

*runs*
Old 2007-10-09, 08:31   Link #12629
Aaron008R

Quote:

Just level 2 is scary already!

Quote:

What? Must I spoil how he gets the REAL physiques?
Spoiler:
I was just overreacting.

Quote:

Somehow, I must spoil the fact that despite that Hikari/Hikki enjoys the whole cross-dress stuffs
Spoiler:

I somehow feel the urge to suddenly kill Hikari rising after reading Keroko's post, but I'm holding myself right now.
That much can be guessed. And don't worry too much about us. It's your way of having fun, right? Just noticing some stuff. You're not really harming us.

Quote:
Yeah... damn pussy won't fight!
E-eh? That's not what I meant!
It's just that he's pretty much the voice-of-reason type.

Quote:
"Friction" Heh man this is so tame I'm still laughing.
I'm a person who likes subtlety in my terms.
Actually, not too much. It's just that I prefer the lighter terms.

Quote:
It's fun if you remember that arguing on the internet is inherently stupid and don't take it to seriously.
Sometimes, it can get quite benefitial in certain circumstances, but I do get your point.

Quote:
Blah this isn't even technical, THIS is technical.
Even calculating the mass converson to gigajoules of a collision plus all the technical details down to the diameter of the impact on the screen plus a whole lot more?!?!

Whoa...

Quote:
At least you admit it... unlike say this guy. The entire thread is gold, but his descent into madness reaches it's peak on that page.

“Rocket Surgery” is just golden and went on to become something of a catch phrase on the board.
Rocket Surgery, huh?
That had me loling for a while! XD XD XD

And indeed, I find no point in bragging about knowing lots of things without means of backing it up.

Quote:
Kill is a bit extreme....

Quote:

Quote:
Living life in a more peaceful way?

Quote:

That guy's nuts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
*pokes his head out of his bunker shelter deep in the cheesium ravine* Is the coast clear?

More plot, less action...I think the next post is gonna be purely action as we see just how crazy the battle gets with twin Adrenaline Drives colliding.

And yes, I derived the shadow observer from the 3 professors in the original anime(Tsuchiya, Oogami, Ogata Tesshin)
There goes the danger signs...
Somebody stop those two!

Quote:

Okay...

Must... get my... thoughts in... order...

EPIC!!!

Quote:

What if DestinyS got the artist of StrikerS nano to draw it?

Too... awesome...

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-10-09, 09:04   Link #12630
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
You think so? I thought it was good. It reminded me how the Zersto aren't really that impressive when compared to the mages of the current timeline just because they're filled with lots of awesome.
Well, I had that purpose too. It's a good illustration, because working in the context, while I like to make my OCs powerful and unique in their own ways, I'd like them to be within limits as well. It's a personal beef.

Quote:
According to the data booklet from A's 4th DVD, which AS-Nano translated, incompatibility IS an issue.

To quote the translation, "However, at times these devices may “take over” the user and operate autonomously, causing a “Unison accident”, so these devices were nearly never manufactured practically."

Not so sure about the damage distribution in unison mode so I won't comment.

I think most of us here do like to stick to canon as much as possible, but then there really isn't much we can work with.
It does make one wonder really. This Unison incident clearly refers to Reinforce taking over Hayate, but the question is does the reverse work accordingly?

Rein Zwei is A+. Let's say she takes over Hayate, would Rein be SS, or would somehow be A+? And things like that.

Quote:
There goes theory 1 down the drain then. But was there any mention of how easy/hard compatabillity with ID's is?
Don't I.D specialization to their user comes first? Yuuno for one clearly wasn't in tune with R.H while Nanoha is 100% attuned to it by luck. I suppose things like actual heart-to-heart compatibility comes later, and depends on how the A.I develops.

Quote:
I'm THAT simple
Simple men are simple.

Quote:
What am I? Chopped -liver?!

I already done that scene!
Finish it.

Then it'll move the mindless masses.

Quote:

Imagine all of Simon's classic lines spoken in German
Tetsuya Kakihara can speak 5 languages, though he's clearly more attuned to German, being born in Dusseldorf.

I'd prefer he's speak Latin.

Quote:
Blasphemy! Mecha owns, yo!

and yes, go watch Gurren Lagann for great justice.
There's always Escaflowne for that mix of fantasy, magic AND mecha all in one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
I'm not sure about this. Zest had one foot in his coffin when he spoke that, and it seems reasonable to me that it was a more of a sign of his dying condition rather than physical incompatabillity (if that's what you meant).
Well, even when he fought Vita, it was already noted that there's a degree of incompatibility, and it didn't really make them feel strange, which means physical incompatibility isn't strange either. Agito is Ancient Belkan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Haha, Persona 3 did a better job. I just had one exciting boss battle and I'm back to normal.
Which part are you now?

Quote:

Spoiler for length:

*runs*

Quote:
HYou know... one of the things that has been nagging me about Hikki... isn't Hikki a little too perfect? I mean, everyone falls for him, all his plans suceed or otherwise end up with results that he has nothing to complain about...

Can't this entire halloween event simply blow up in his face?
I don't take those ~LOL~ scenes seriously if it's any comfort. Hikki's not a bad character, but the things he gets himself into and how he has ZA CANON WARP POWAH, I'd close one eye everytime I see Hikki distort things that make it feel contrived.

Quote:

How about...

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha : StrikerS to DestinyS ~ Stardust Memory ~?

???: They have lost.

The battle of which they thought was their greatest...

???: Without the King to lead our hands, even if they won they battle, it would not be our liberty.

Was nothing more than prelude to the final sonata...

???: Finally, it is time.

The final saga of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha...

Jail: The true prophecy...

DestinyS.

Jail: begins now.

Quote:

Too... awesome...
It's nice to dream.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-10-09, 09:17   Link #12631
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

[Dota] HOLY SHIT [/Dota]

StarDustMemory? This is going to be EPIC EPIC EPIC

Are they... dropping the moon? Don't tell me they're ripping GL... not that I mind

Quote:

So how could a practice match become a full-on danger like THIS? Youch, though the brothers requiring a SS-Rank barrier to contain them speaks volumes about their power :Eek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
You mean... he can take it ALL THE WAY?!

AWESOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ
Hee~
SISCON Level 0.5?
What I'm wondering is where Yui fits in

Level 1 I'd guess

Quote:

Too... awesome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

It's nice to dream.
Yes it is...

Old 2007-10-09, 09:38   Link #12632
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Just finished the drawing...and now for Part 2
Spoiler for Calm Days - Part 2:
SQEEEEEEEEEEEE

AWWWWWWWWWW!!! That's a great moment there! Keep it coming nice and slowly Don't give in to the rest of them... damm perverts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
SAYURI-NEE-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

My FAVORITE Kanon girl!

ALL OTHERS FAIL IN THE PRESENCE OF HER MASSIVE MAI WAIFU-MODO MOE!!!!
Someone else who recognises greatness!!!

Ahaha
Quote:
All these UD and ID devices discussion scare the hell out of me. So how about this instead?

================

DIARY OF A WINDTALKER

Spoiler for length:

*runs*

This so feels like HnG.... nekomini mode!!!

Vivio.. kawaii That's great stuff there... Fate-mama needs to learn some manners...

Hint's at Hikki's past here as well, some nice development.

(I can't find the post again but I wanted Mai to upstage Hikki at something... dunno what.. just something... perhaps an appearance at the party? )

Last edited by Liingo; 2007-10-09 at 09:57.
Old 2007-10-09, 09:39   Link #12633
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Jumping on the Gundam 00 bandwagon, here's a Trailer for LerykS.
Spoiler for LerykS promotional video:
This video was what it was based on.

No inspiration to do anything today... Almost like WoW withdrawal...
Old 2007-10-09, 09:49   Link #12634
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Jumping on the Gundam 00 bandwagon, here's a Trailer for LerykS.
Spoiler for LerykS promotional video:
This video was what it was based on.

No inspiration to do anything today... Almost like WoW withdrawal...
Man, I loved that freakin' trailer... and to adapt it here was

I see Gimmy's taking inspiration from our Dark God of Epicsium there And Amuro's comment is

No "I am Master Grade" line though?

Old 2007-10-09, 09:55   Link #12635
Erio
Hiromi

Yeah, I feel like replying to this, but I'm not continuing on with this topic; I dont like when I'm misunderstood, so just want to clear a couple of points, which are the gist of my whole argument.

Quote:
Stop back peddling; crap like this is probably why you got misunderstood to start with you are proposing things. Anytime someone throws out an idea about how something works or why they’re proposing something.

“I purpose that thing A works like this.”
Means the exact same thing as:
“I think thing A works like this.”

There’s nothing wrong with purposing theories and ideas though so I’m totally failing to grasp why you seem so determined to say you aren’t.

As for the point perhaps, but I still disagree and feel canon indicates that the damage is so muted that’s its effects on endurance are questionable and the risk to device when compared to the potential power boost which is clearly quite high in some cases (See Signum even when the device didn’t really like her that much) makes the risk worth it in most cases. See the 50 billion spells and powers in various games and fiction that boost up attack power at the cost of slightly weaker defense that are widely used.
Hehe, this is funny. I wonder, have you tried to understand my point? I dont know what you're disagreeing with, really, since I have not said otherwise. I have been giving CANON PROOF that UDs are damageable. Yup, that's my whole point, they are damageable. I never said that UDs do not enhance melee combat...and in fact, I actually said they DID. I'm just arguing with the taking damage part. What else is there to say? You say that the damage can be muted? And that there are 50 billion spells? I guess you havent taken any Economics classes. I recommend you do. And you also did not read all my posts.

But since I feel like telling you, my examples go to the far end, which are SS-level attacks and above (Zest and Reinforce), which ARE capable of dealing enough damage to hurt the UDs. And now you say, why would I just take into account SS-level and above? Because of the OCverse. You probably are trying to deny everything, but Kha in particular is going up against rank X enemies (I know, WTF, and I think its stupid too, but dont ask me, I'm not the one creating such enemies), and not only one, DOZENS.

So again, I do wonder what exactly you're disagreeing with, since you yourself are saying it: UDs can be damaged.

And this is not a proposal. I'm just stating the obvious.

Quote:
Perhaps, but canon repeatedly insinuates and pounds home that close combat was where Belka really excelled. Just as Mid magic can produce a fairly decent melee fighter (Fate) yes Belka can produce a decent nuker (Hayate), but the overall style and character of the systems is still (IMO) clearly indicated to favor close combat and as such one would expect nearly defining element of that system (UDs) to show that off. Clearly ID (one of the defining elements of Mid magic) do, with nearly all being geared toward shooting to various degrees so one would think that a UD would likewise enhance and flow with the Belkan systems noticeable melee bent.
Eh, dude, you sound as if I dont know anything. I never said Belka was not about melee. Want to know why I never explicitly said that Belka favors melee combat? Because that is OBVIOUS. I'm sorry, but I just dont say what everyone knows already. And I never said that UDs do not enhance melee combat. All I did was to argue the damage part, which I explained again above.
Old 2007-10-09, 09:59   Link #12636
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Man, I loved that freakin' trailer... and to adapt it here was

I see Gimmy's taking inspiration from our Dark God of Epicsium there And Amuro's comment is

No "I am Master Grade" line though?
When I saw it, the Spiral Nemesis took over...

Yeah, Gimmy's original devices (before I used Gale Paru) was a homage to one of the most epic writers we have. And Nighty was the one who reminded me why haven't I done a Blade Tonfa homage... So, here's the Knight who once trained under Schach and wields the twin forces of Night and Gale.

Gale Paru sux as a name, I'll just stick to Night's Gale.

The original phrase I believe is "Ore no Gundam ga" and should be translated as "This is my Gundam." So that's how I reverse-engineered the matching line "This is not what you think it is."

However, I was somehow fearful about Hiro saying "Gundam" in a Nanoha forum, so I swapped it to Destiny.
Old 2007-10-09, 10:38   Link #12637
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
I have two captains in mind... but I'm betting on just one.

Harlock?
Nope... look @ the post...

Quote:
Genius I tell you, Genius
That's 'cause you're just as much of a pervert as he is!

Quote:
If you ask me...

Arcas: No problem as onii-chan. Protective.
Mel: No problem as onee-chan. Very normal.
Sevasti: Erhm... I don't know... I don't have the slightest idea of how he'll handle kids.
Boomer: Not sure.
Arcas: A normal Onii-chan, although he tends to glower @ the boys in Vivio's preschool...

Mel: Hands down the "moe Power of Uguu;" a normal Onee-san otherwise

Sevasti: Goes OOC (WAY OOC) for his typical no-nonsense behavior - gives Vivio rides on his shoulders - leading the rest of the 82nd to wonder: "Is this the same Major?"

Boomer: Gives Advanced lessons in "Using Your Natural Moe for Fun and Profit;" Basic Lessons in "The Joys of Innuendo"

Quote:
DIARY OF A WINDTALKER

Spoiler for length:

*runs*
Okay.

Remember how last time, I said that Arcas would be getting a massive brain fart due to indecision about what to do regarding his revenge on the Aces?

Well, he wouldn't be anymore.

Right now, he (if he discovers who Hikari REALLY is) would be trying to kick the crap out of Hikki - "for taking this WAAY too far."

Meaning: Arcas doesn't mind a little payback on the Aces here and there, to remind them that THEY'RE not the ones in charge all the time, but nothing more. He'd view what Hikki's doing as excessive: not just putting them back in their place, but actively punishing them.

So be warned - if Arcas: 1 - finds out Hikari's true ID; and 2 - finds out what he's been doing to the Aces, Arcas will take the side of the Aces - "the fact that he's a fellow man be damned."

Quote:
Few do, because Keroko-chan is not the type to wear it in public, which is what makes it so fun for Hayate to put her in it.
Quote:
Well, USB seemed to have designed Hikki like that...
Lessee...

1) More powerful than ALL the Aces.
2) Bona fide PIMP.
3) TRAP PIMP.
4) Time stop.
5) Everybody's general canon attitudes are warped around him.
6) HAXX...
7) ZA WARUDO!
8) WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

And so on...
From what I remember of Hikki's 1st incarnation, he was MUCH more powerful than any of the GG cast... but he was strictly-battle only.

Translation: He'd take on an enemy (or group) that almost NO ONE (save the Badguy himself) would have a chance @ defeating, and win, but take massive damage in the fight, and have to spend the time between fight scenes recovering...only to be fully recovered by the next major battle.

USB can correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote:

This is good. Now I can quantify Arcas' SISCON Level:

Spoiler for Arcas SISCON Evaluation:
Old 2007-10-09, 10:50   Link #12638
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

WOW... the C2F Scale of Sisconism.
Was I wrong ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
o_O Seein this scale made me remember the incest kyodai in Shakugan No Shana

Unique

Quote:
Just level 2 is scary already!
:
But you've seen at least one of them before

Quote:
Like I said...still too early for them

Thinking of testing the bonds?

Quote:
Chickened out? Not really...it's safer this way

Po-tay-to, Po-tar-to...

Quote:
Me too
You know, even though I've only heard his original voice once, I thought it was pretty fitting

But this new one works as well I gues

Quote:
I like Priecia...and Kagura, and Fel, and Filia...and Little (though not as much as the previous girls)
Fel and Filia are super cute Kagura has great SD scenes

But come on! "Super Tsundere" + "Royal Princess" !

Quote:
They're slowly getting more intimate with each other
*runs*
Lets just skip to the ending, I've got a feeling...

(Point below)

Quote:
I hate it when other's are right about me...

Anyway, it's roughly something like this...

~,~~,~~,~~,~~,~~,~~,~~,~~,~~,~~,~~,~~,~~,~~,~~,~~, ~~

Valentine's night, full moon with a clear sky, bedroom covered with red drapes, candle lights around, smell of roses in the air, emptied oyster-shells...

The two of them kneel on the queen-sized bed (acquired through suspicious means) facing each other. The tension has reached breaking point, there's no turning back.

Maren: "Koji...Sama..."

Koji: "Maren..."

Koji leans in and kiss her... The softness of her lips was more inviting than he had ever imagine, especial now... The two of them couldn't deny themselves any further, the desires deep within the both of them rages like a maelstorm, their fiery passion taints the night a scarlet red.

Slowly and gently, Koji laid the girl of his dreams back down on the bed. Maren looked at him with eyes filled with affection.

She gave a soft yelp as one of his hand slips itself below her skirt while the other-

-=[click this button to comfirm that you are above 18]=-

Spoiler for "Adult materials":

Though it's pretty tame to me... Not good enough of a description...

Quote:

.................................................. .......

I notice these things

Quote:
*nosebleed*
I'm just saying...

Quote:
Hmm...well...I guess it would be the same as teasing someone's earlobe
*hides*
Maren (Blushing) : "N-Not here... There're people watching..."

Koji (clueless) : "Huh?"

Quote:
And the romance...where did the romance go to???
That's what you're for !

Quote:
Hee~
SISCON Level 0.5?

Who you trying to kid? At the rate he's going, it's probably a solid THREE!
Old 2007-10-09, 11:01   Link #12639
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
This is tiring, so I may not follow up on this topic. I'm kinda disappointed that for some reason whatever I say is taken in other contexts... I wonder if my communication skills suck that bad.
Don't worry, Erio, your communication skills aren't bad at all. I find them perfectly normal.

I guess whenever it comes to serious discussions that lay within the gray areas without the help of the (bloody!) canon can become rather heated, and almost anything within the realm of logical rationale can be accepted as the "correct" description of a particular issue. It doesn't matter whether it's UD or ID, it's the same for other things.

Even though I can't say that I'm a old-timer in this thread, I do know that none of them actually mean anything nasty. It's just that they have their particular stand/view on the matter, and it really is difficult to say otherwise unless there is canonical proof that it is so, which basically eliminate the point of the discussion at all.

Misunderstanding does happen without it, and tempers may flare, but it's just on the issue, not the person. Don't take it to heart.

Quote:
I think I'll just follow Lowe's footsteps and just ignore these serious discussions.

And BTW, its fun for you because you're not the center of attention. I'm alone against all of you here, and I'm trying to "defend" something that doesnt even concern me.
That move is both good and bad. I mean, if you do know that one of us is wrong and close one eye, then it isn't exactly the best thing to do. Discussions, after all, are meant to correct errors and ambiguity, so do participate if you can.

I know it sucks to be the one without support and "seem" to be wrong, but as long as it is done in good spirit, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Majority isn't always right.

Quote:
Blasphemy! Mecha owns, yo!

and yes, go watch Gurren Lagann for great justice.
Yes, yes, I'm basically getting the have-you-watched-GL-yet vibes from mecha-fans here, which I presume to be about three quarters of the posters here?

*feels subdued*

Quote:
She's just feeding the patients. Bad thought.
I'm rather sure the patient feels the same way.

Quote:
You have fallen, at last!

Welcome to the club, buddy.
It's difficult not to.

Quote:
Those very reasons are exactly some of the reasons we like them. And the fact that we're helpless metalheads.

Although I do like human interactions, and most of the stuff I write are about human interactions

And yes, Watch Gurren Lagann
*feels the vibes radiating*

Yes, yes.

It's not that I hate mechas, but I have the stereotypical thought that they have such profound similarity (some evil big tanks/robots/mechas/droids that wreck some heavenly cataclysm and a group of good tanks/robots/mechas/droids are sent to rescue the disastrously decimated planet/star) that it sort of whetted the appetite to watch.

Hopefully, GL can change that perception.

Quote:
Actually, I was waiting for Gundam 00 while attending the wedding.

Although Gundam was more lively than the marriage ceremony

Quote:
Oh, Rein's voice had saccharine levels that are off the roof... and yet we can't get enough of it
Yay, free sugar factory!

*plans to seek out FieryAeon on Raya for the Sound Stages, if he has them*

Quote:
At your local Midchilda Apple Store

Quote:
Isn't she, yes?

Accept the Dark Side.

Oh, yes. And I've already fallen, unfortunately.

Quote:
Right, thats what I was thinking. But like Tormenk said anything Chaos takes is turned into something else more...suggestive.

Well I was too, but well you know...having Chaos around, things just become chaotic or rather...erotic. *runs*
I'm thinking both.

Quote:
With a core drill that blasts holes in people?
Uh, this is rather suggestive. What holes?

Quote:
Painful eh? Even though our timezone is roughly the same...then again for me I don't sleep normal hours so its different.
Same here.

Quote:
Were you referring to me? If you're worried about expressions, don't! GL mechas can amazingly show expressions matching their pilots!

That's going to be interesting.

*robotic smirk*

Quote:
Oi oi...go find your lab rat somewhere else.
I just want the sounds, and you misunderstood.

Stingy! :cry:

Quote:
I told you nose-plugs don't work well here didn't I?
I noticed. Blood bags have much better practicality.

Quote:
You'll just make Chaos more intend on corrupting you.
I've already fallen! Thanks to the amount of blood loss I suffered, I was an easy pick.

Quote:
All these UD and ID devices discussion scare the hell out of me. So how about this instead?

================

DIARY OF A WINDTALKER

Spoiler for length:

*runs*
USB is another corrupter! And Fate, oh dear me, what was she thinking ...

Vivio is innocently filial (and straight) as always.

Quote:
So far... Only Lowe seems to get along perfectly well with everyone.
I'd do a recount of the recent debates, heated arguments and poster friction. But I guess it doesn't really matter to the current discussions.
Worthy of the title "aniki", yes?

I'm starting to think so as well. However, everyone's not that bad either, it's just whether the personal quirks and behaviors are adaptable to others. I find everyone here nice, to say the least.

(Without the oh-so-plentiful thread-spoilers in some distant forum, this is much, much better by several orders of magnitude. )

Oh, on a side note ...

can you lend me Backlog Zamber, Aaron?

Quote:
But rest assured, I'll be staying around. Even though I don't have hardly a quarter of the technical prowess of the bigger intellectuals here with regards to Real Life to Fiction Quantum Physics and Technological Jargon/Lingo.

Damn... That admission left me quite depressed...()
Le sigh... ()
We're the same!

Quote:
And that's another reason we like it here. At least we're not super-rabid radical extremist posters here in this part of the internet
Quoted for truth.

Quote:

Nice dual language, and the prelude to the clash is exciting!

======

For a spiral out of the UD/ID discussion, I have several questions that've been nagging me for some time.
1. Where are the Enforcer, Special Investigations, and Air Force Headquarters located? I know Ground Forces are located on Mid-childa itself, and Air Force is probably on the planet as well to protect its skies, but what about the other two?

2. What are the job boundaries of each units? I seem to have read this somewhere, but I forgot where =_=. Ground Forces are related to the land's protection, etc., but I seem to think that it's tied to Special Investigations as well, if it's Lost Logia related. If they clash, which one gains priority (unless it's agreed upon that they cooperate)?
Old 2007-10-09, 11:23   Link #12640
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Tonnes of backlog...phew...so, I'll be brief, and post more later.

Quote:

================

DIARY OF A WINDTALKER

Spoiler for length:

*runs*

Another interesting read!

And the whole cross-dressing scheme... Intriguing indeed...

Very enjoyable, here. Keep it up.

Quote:

Hm, hm!

Perhaps E could be included somewhere in this ranking list...

"Cinque...allow me, if you will..."

@Phoenix:

Yes...watch GL! Ad thereby change your view on the mecha genre! Do so!

@SparkZ:

WIN!

I say, a nice drawing there, too, indeed...and, as said, Koji can be suggestive, yes...

A very nice piece overall- splendid!
Closed Thread