AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-11, 06:35   Link #17561
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

@DBox Made even funnier by the faxct that Ichika's obliviousness keeps him from realizing these guys are trying to have him killed...

(GLOMPS Yachi)
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 06:37   Link #17562
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
(GLOMPS Yachi)
Chris Hansen: "Sir, please have a seat..."
Old 2012-01-11, 06:38   Link #17563
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

I'm 75% complete in chapter 5, and it's 4.5k words now ._.

Now I'm really out of ideas.

Anyone could help me revise this thing XD

Spoiler for EiR:

Would greatly appreciate if anyone can xD
Old 2012-01-11, 06:39   Link #17564
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
I'm 75% complete in chapter 5, and it's 4.5k words now ._.

Now I'm really out of ideas.
- Don't look at me, I'm struggling myself.

@Box: Have you ever seen any older anime like Shuffle? Imagine the guys are like the fanclubs in that show--only a lot LESS effective....
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 06:43   Link #17565
HasuMasu
*Artist

I get the concept, and I admit that it's something I've thought about as well...damn plot bunnies.
Old 2012-01-11, 06:44   Link #17566
Eratas123

Shuffle was epic Anyway, what do you need help with Yachi?
Old 2012-01-11, 06:46   Link #17567
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

I edited my post above, I just need a little revising in that part
Old 2012-01-11, 06:54   Link #17568
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
I edited my post above, I just need a little revising in that part
I don't know about revising action scenes much I do better on plot, story, and information analysis.
Old 2012-01-11, 06:57   Link #17569
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I don't know about revising action scenes much I do better on plot, story, and information analysis.
Oki. I also need a next scene about this. If you want to add something, I can send to you the document ^_^.
Old 2012-01-11, 06:58   Link #17570
Eratas123

Just post it here. I'm currently re-writing White Knight and it's a whopping 10,800 words.
Old 2012-01-11, 07:05   Link #17571
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Pseudo-shift is an ability that would be unique to Silver Gospel. It can go into various next gen shift but only to the immediate next in varying paths. When it engages pseudo-shift. Its shield energy is automatically restored.

However it's not without drawbacks. Since the pseudo-shifts aren't meant to exist, they are only temporary and Silver is restored to its default settings on its next deployment. But even so since they are "shifts" Silver Gospel can't just change out when needed, it needs to shut down first before the shift completely disengages. What's more, returning to the fact they aren't suppose to exist, it takes a lot of energy for the Silver Gospel to activate pseudo-shifts. The effect is that while it's in pseudo-shift, it will continuously lose shield energy at a rapid rate until it is forced to deactivate, much like the Byakushiki and its Reiraku Byakuya.
In mine, ByakuShiki Setsura is an incomplete second Shift. Because normally, Second Shift does not add too much weakness.

This is because ByakuShiki forced itself (herself?) to evolve instead of normal evolution than occur when the I.S. is NOT damaged. (remember I.S. prioritize repair over adjustment and upgrade)

By forcing evolution in damaged state, it's allows near-instant damage recovery, but at the same time, the evolution is not complete.

As the result, ByakuShiki pretty much has inadequate power output.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Still struggling with writer's block, and all of a sudden I get a stupid idea for you comedy writers out there:

How about a secret society of IS Representative Student fanboys who are constantly trying (AND MISERABLY FAILING) at trying to get rid of Ichika behind the scenes? Basically like the stereotypica cute anime girl fanclubs we see in real life (and in anime), and their wacky Wile E. Coyote/Three Stooges-style misadventures at trying to kill or remove Ichika...

...NO! I am not writing this, dammit, I have too much on my plate at the moment!
The master at work, I see.

Quote:
@ Senpai - It'll probably be a bunch of laughs when he goes there
Yes

Quote:
Ran might finally get a chance in the race
As if.

Quote:
Is Dan still scared of Ren? Gen pretty much shits his pants when she shows up By the way, Irish's parents really aren't that bad.
More like respect her, the same as how he shown his care for Ran and gratitude for Gen, by acting submissive. But unlike other two, Ren knew Dan hold himself back and took the blame in anything if he feels like it.

As for Irish, his dad is.

Quote:
So a scar on pale skin will look more noticeable just because the shape is more evident?
If protruding scar yes, line-shaped scar tend not too visible on such skin.
Old 2012-01-11, 07:06   Link #17572
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Just post it here. I'm currently re-writing White Knight and it's a whopping 10,800 words.
You want me to post the whole document? Nah, nevermind about that. I think I'll just come up with a new idea and explanations ^_^
Old 2012-01-11, 07:13   Link #17573
Eratas123

@ Yachi - Just the part you need help with.

@ Senpai - Why not? She stands a chance with Ichika just as much as anyone. His obliviousness and density applies to everyone.

Does this not affect how they treat Ichika? Dan only got involved because he was Ichika's friend? Also, his dad is a reflection of both Irish and his remaining parent.

Don't scars become jagged?

Side note - The feminism Doujin was released online I suggest you read it since it's non-hentai yet very funny. Reminds me of the Campy Ichika fic you were planning
Old 2012-01-11, 07:15   Link #17574
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
@ Yachi - Just the part you need help with.

@ Senpai - Why not? She stands a chance with Ichika just as much as anyone. His obliviousness and density applies to everyone.

Does this not affect how they treat Ichika? Dan only got involved because he was Ichika's friend? Also, his dad is a reflection of both Irish and his remaining parent.

Side note - The feminism Doujin was released online I suggest you read it since it's non-hentai yet very funny. Reminds me of the Campy Ichika fic you were planning
Yep. Anyways I got a new idea, so I'll come back here when I need help. Be right back!
Old 2012-01-11, 07:27   Link #17575
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
But the fact that he doesn't see her often, means he doesn't see her charm often (not that she's fanservice material to begin with), though arguably, sometimes the rarer the better.

Also, secondary character, with even less convincing reason than Cecilia.

Quote:
Does this not affect how they treat Ichika?
No

Quote:
Dan only got involved because he was Ichika's friend?
You mean in the fight? Ichika come to his darkside is part his own resolve, part Dan's persuasion. This is the reason Dan act submissive after the realization.

Quote:
Also, his dad is a reflection of both Irish and his remaining parent.
Huh? You mean an imaginary/symbolic figure or something?

Quote:
Scar indeed usually become jagged due to deepness.

Quote:
When I get my hands on faster Internet.
Old 2012-01-11, 07:35   Link #17576
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Maya stands a chance and he barely even talks to her. At least Ran already knew him for a few years, so she's got the time advantage

So his family still treats him like the unfavorite child most of the time like canon? Man, life stinks for him.

I meant the way he acts is reflected later. Irish's mother remarks when she saw him fight that his brutality when fighting reminds her of her late husband. Likewise, her way of justifying herself is similar in how he placed no blae on himself no matter what happened.

What happens if you kick a stab wound?

Side note - Here's a page link I found online: http://www.fakku.net/viewonline.php?...&page=1#page=4
Old 2012-01-11, 07:44   Link #17577
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Maya stands a chance and he barely even talks to her. At least Ran already knew him for a few years, so she's got the time advantage
From certain point of view, yes.

Quote:
So his family still treats him like the unfavorite child most of the time like canon? Man, life stinks for him.
There's a time where GEN of all people spoil him, Dan went to a breakdown and lock himself.

Oh, and Ren treat them equally, through sometimes siding with Dan when Dan is not at fault.

Quote:
I meant the way he acts is reflected later. Irish's mother remarks when she saw him fight that his brutality when fighting reminds her of her late husband. Likewise, her way of justifying herself is similar in how he placed no blae on himself no matter what happened.
Hmm...

Quote:
What happens if you kick a stab wound?
It'll burst out blood and causing a shock so huge the person can instantly fell down into disorientation, critical state or dead depends on the severeness of the stab wound and the power of the kick.

Quote:
Side note - Here's a page link I found online: http://www.fakku.net/viewonline.php?...&page=1#page=4
Fakku? My sister certainly won't like it...

EDIT: oh wait I have soft copy of it from blitz :|
Old 2012-01-11, 07:51   Link #17578
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I'm betting right now that Ran's school will be just like ISA when it comes to students.

Does Ran still beat up her brother here? I doubt she can kick or scare him considering what he's already done at this point.

It's also a bit symbolic. By killing one monster, she created another to take his place. This even shows an odd bit of generation xerox since his sisters are just like her mom was. Now they're fighting each other

So stabbing someone in the leg and kicking them will?

Side note - It's the only site that has it It's non-hentai. don't worry.
Old 2012-01-11, 07:53   Link #17579
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
I'll just leave this quick snippethere

Spoiler for Maria vs Elena : A Typical Day:

*goes back to killing more internet tanks and planes*
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-11, 07:57   Link #17580
Eratas123

Reminds me of a married couple

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest