AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-05-10, 21:19   Link #1101
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

The touch of a blind doll

Revan out did himself. Superb. Definitely worth a read.

It was so beautiful, really. It brought out Nunnally's character rather well, the wording reminded me of sophistry, very emotional.

On a particular note, I think you described Rai rather well. I think the epilogue was beautifully sad.

That is my review on it. 8.8/10.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 11:31   Link #1102
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Any updates for Megiddo?

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-12, 16:30   Link #1103
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

*sigh* Do I wish, Paladinoras. But it's coming, I helped Wing on a few things, that's about it. I think it'll be coming anytime now, just set back and relax. I'm certain the next chapter will be good.
Old 2010-05-21, 11:26   Link #1104
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Ah Stuff It: Anger Fic: How Kururugi Suzaku Should Die.

Anger-Fic of Suzaku-hate, delightfully crossed over with Fist of the North Star and Ridley Scott's Alien.

.................................................. .................................................. .............................
How Kururugi Suzaku the honorless mangy cur should die.
.................................................. .................................................. .............................

Better to die a Samurai with a soul than to "live" a mere western knight; not even a human being, much less a Warrior.

Right, if you so love being a coconut clicking ni-saying knight, let's give you an end FIT for a coconut clicking ni-sayer.

In Souten No Ken (Fist of the Blue Sky) there is a pressure point known as "Jiu Shen Duo Ming" (Nine Gods Steal Lives) that was passed onto (Kasumi) Kenshiro by Zhang Yen Tai.

Quite simply, you literally insert your finger into the skull between the upper and lower brain, and it will compell the person to obey the command you give before you pull it out to the letter. And in the UNLIKELY case the idiot can resist the command, his head explodes.

This is the only way, considering Suzy-boy already has Lelouch's Geass in place, so can't be geassed a second time.

Have Kenshiro knock out Suzaku, and staple halved coconuts to each of its hands with nailguns (since it is no longer a human being for selling out its Samurai spirit).

Next, have Kenshiro slap the animal awake, and press its "Jiu Shen Duo Ming" pressure point, commanding it:

"When in pain, you WILL shout "NI NI NI" nonstop, the more intense the pain, the louder and faster you must shout "NI NI NI" on the top of your lungs. And the more intense the pain, the faster you must click these coconuts together."

Then chain its legs to a toilet and throw a Xenomorph Facehugger into the bathroom, run a camera and lock the doors....

Hey, it hasn't got a heart in that chest of its anyway, being the mere knight that it is, so a chestburster is as good a replacement as any. If it has still been a Samurai, it would have deserved a Warrior's death.

But hey, it isn't. So we get treated to the delightful pleasure of watching Suzaku scream "Ni Ni Ni" on the top of its shredded lungs and rapidly click coconuts like a spastic and retarded monkey as a chestburster rips its out of its heartless honorless chest, like THIS:

A fitting end for an animal that betraying the Eastern Warrior Spirit to be a mere soulless western knight. And those who insult Asian culture too.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 03:41   Link #1105
Cal-Reflector

Code Geass: Lelouch of Britannia
Chapter 24: Seduce and Destroy
Words: 6,880
Genre(s): Drama/Adventure
Rating: Rated: T
Chapter Summary: Socializing, plotting, drinking, showers and nudity.
URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3816236/24/
Old 2010-05-22, 04:45   Link #1106
Kittenlady

Fuck yeah! I've been waiting for this~

I've only read the first bit, but awesome so far.
Kittenlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-22, 05:15   Link #1107
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Excellent job Cal Reflector. All very well written, as usual.

I'm growing to like Marika even more, especially her role during the later scene. The 'I told you so' was spot on.

Vocabulary wise, you did splendid. As for length I expected something somewhat longer, but it's alright. Storyline wise I'm impressed you pulled that off without making it feel distorted.

9.2/10 for this chapter. Looking forward to the next. As usual.
Old 2010-05-23, 10:44   Link #1108
Cal-Reflector

Service Announcement:

Rewrite of "Lelouch of Britannia" Chapter 24 in progress: Reviews from several readers have convinced me the chapter could use some revision to make the climactic Shower Scene more persuasive and in-character. This will be done over the next few days.

Rewrite of "Lelouch of Britannia" in progress: Due to ff.net's update to their upload/text interface, all page breaks in previously chapters have vanished, which makes following the story difficult. Since I have to re-upload and add page breaks, I'm also taking the opportunity to improve old chapters. So far, chapters 1 and 2 have been reworked. There is about 10% new content.
Old 2010-05-23, 11:04   Link #1109
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I didn't see the problem with the chapter, actually. Maybe I'm being too lenient. Maybe I'm taking the 'It's different this time around' too far. Though yes I can expect Lelouch coming up with the answers he did being 'OC' because he is smarter then that -- Or feigning simple-mindedness.

Well I'm looking forward to the revisions I guess. I'd like to say "Put Rai/Lie in there!" but I'll restrain myself.

..."Cheers!"
Old 2010-05-23, 20:45   Link #1110
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
I didn't see the problem with the chapter, actually. Maybe I'm being too lenient. Maybe I'm taking the 'It's different this time around' too far. Though yes I can expect Lelouch coming up with the answers he did being 'OC' because he is smarter then that -- Or feigning simple-mindedness.

Well I'm looking forward to the revisions I guess. I'd like to say "Put Rai/Lie in there!" but I'll restrain myself.

..."Cheers!"
The rewrite is done. There were some major changes and the overall effect is now quite different. Hopefully people will give it a second chance.
Old 2010-05-23, 22:45   Link #1111
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

That's one of the things I hate about ff.net, excluding a ton of marks save for a mere few. In all honesty it's just downright irritating.

I'll have to give your rewrite a gander then when I got time to spare. :P
Tr3adst0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-30, 13:18   Link #1112
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
Code Geass: Lelouch of Britannia
Chapter 24: Seduce and Destroy
Words: 6,880
Genre(s): Drama/Adventure
Rating: Rated: T
Chapter Summary: Socializing, plotting, drinking, showers and nudity.
URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3816236/24/
I love reading this chapter. Hope for more Belligerent Sexual Tension between Lelouch & Kallen.
Old 2010-05-31, 08:07   Link #1113
Eleonore Magilinon
Dreaming Sorceress

Send a message via ICQ to Eleonore Magilinon Send a message via MSN to Eleonore Magilinon
Well, after a year break here I am again, with a new chapter.
Actually, I feel decidedly ashamed of the way the first four are written and I know I have to rewrite them (and I have things to add, so to say) and overall I feel like I could (and have to) do way better than this... But then again, I also want to move forward with the plot, so I'm planning to concentrate on new chapters.

Title: Consequences of Wishes
Author: Eleonore Magilinon
Pairings: Suzaku/Euphemia, some complicated Lelouch relations (no Lelouch/Kallen, sorry) and other
Genre: Drama, Adventure, Romance, Family, Friendship, slight Crossover
Rating: T
Summary: Through the wish-granting deal made by a certain person, two friends gain the chance to rewrite the past. Given both the knowledge of the future and the consequences of their decisions, what will they be able to achieve?
Knowing everything also means knowing the consequences of every action they take, with no more excuses but the variety of ways to ruin everything.
And also plenty of people once again refusing to be just pieces on the chess-board.
Warnings: Heavy spoilers of everything possible, both seasons included, some unexpected het pairings involved and many original characters in store.

Chapter 5: Reminiscences
Words: 7058
Chapter summary: While Euphie awaits her transfer, Shirley's leaving and C.C.'s appearing out of nowhere, the thoughts inevitably drift to the realm of things that has long faded into the past, things that feel like they're missing in the present and things that are expected form the future.
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5032132/5

I would highly appreciate all the reviews and especially the ones involving constructed criticism along with stating your ideas about the things in need of improvement.
I would also be really grateful for any comments on my writing style that I hope did improve at least a little during this long year.

Last edited by Eleonore Magilinon; 2010-05-31 at 08:18.
Eleonore Magilinon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 05:43   Link #1114
Jaen

Decided to write this on a whim. Hope people enjoy it.
================================================== =======
Chapter 1

"Hamada squad, support the left flank."
"Roger. All units, formation sigma. Focus on the Ward squad at five oclock, we'll halt the enemy's advance here."

An Akatsuki Jikisan flanked by several Akatsuki flight types on both sides flew in perfect formation. In another time and place it would've been an impressive display of precision piloting but here on a battlefield without mercy they were nothing more than numbers without names or faces, fuel for the raging fires of war.
Explosions rocked all around Jiro Hamada but his face was the very image of calm. He had been here many times before, a seasoned veteran who had done his share of the killing in the name of rebellion against a corrupt empire, a war of independence. Someone else's war.

Jiro studied his displays identifying his target. A Vincent Ward, alone, overextended outside the protection of his comrades. Likely a new pilot with no combat experience, too eager for glory, too foolish. His grey eyes unblinking he manipulated the controls and took careful aim.

The Jikisan raised its left arm and pointed its double barrel hand gun at the unsuspecting target. Rapid flashes, an indistinct rattling and the Ward exploded with barely enough time to realize what had happened.

Inside Jiro's cockpit a proximity alert sounded. Jiro glanced at his side display, one...two Wards were charging his position with their guns letting off a hail of bullets. Comrades or friends perhaps of the Ward he just dispatched. They were charging recklessly at Jiro.

The bullets never reached the Jikisan, a blanket of red caught the rounds, stopping their movement before completely incinerating the bullets. Still the Wards continued their charge, discarding their guns now in favor of their MVS lances.

The Jikisan showed no reaction, floating motionless in the air. The points of the lances were within inches of the Jikisan now, ready to draw blood in vengeance.

In the blink of an eye, Jiro's Jikisan made its move. With one fluid motion it dashed to the side avoiding the lances while at the same time the right arm of the Jikisan, wielding the deadly Katen Yaibatou, raised and made a sweeping strike. The blade bit into the Wards and moved through with little resistance severing the enemy knightmare frames at the torso. The pilots of the Wards ejected only moments before their machines exploded.

"Captain Hamada! Ther-"

The transmission was cut off. Puzzled, Jiro adjusted his display to show the source of the transmission.

Jiro recognized the voice was that of Yuji Kanada, one of the pilots in his squad. Instead of seeing Yuji's Knightmare his display instead showed a dark smoke cloud. Jiro could make out the shape of a knightmare in the smoke as it started to clear but something was odd, its shape did not resemble an Akatsuki. Suddenly four darts with their own smoke trails emerged from the smoke cloud. Missiles. Missiles targetted at Jiro.

With a display of dexterity Jiro's fingers flew rapidly over the controls.

The Jikisan flew upwards and backwards at high speed and at the same time a covering slid open in the knightmare frame's air glide wing pack. The Jikisan launched its own missiles flying in a grid towards the approaching threat. The missiles collided in mid air creating a brilliant flash.

"Oh, I see you've got some skill. Then perhaps the Great Luciano Bradley can have some fun with you."

Something about the man's voice bothered Jiro. Jiro's usual calm demeanor and expression-less face shifted into a face showing a combination of anger and fear. A fear that was reinforced as soon as he saw the knightmare frame that was attacking him.

It was a strange machine, light purple in color, it wielded a large claw on its arm and a great horn protruded from his head. This machine was unlike anything Jiro saw before, but yet it seemed familar somehow. He had heard the name before, and he seemed to recall the description of the machine. Jiro's eyes grew wide, his heart raced as he suddenly realized who stood before him. A phantom from the stories, this knightmare frame, this man, Luciano Bradley, was none other than the Knight of Ten, the vampire of Britania.

Jaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-01, 12:16   Link #1115
Knight_of_Zero
Knight of Zero

Time has passed since I was last here.

Anyways, I used to post a fanfiction. In retrospect, it was truly... awful. I rewrote a little a while ago, and I update it once in a while, so I thought I might put this up.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4513350/1/Code_Geass_The_Lost

Do feel free to criticise this as you see fit... just don't be too harsh. Remember; I don't have too much free time.
Old 2010-06-01, 23:17   Link #1116
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Haha, that was some good stuff, once I started reading I couldn't stop till I finished that chapter.
Spoiler for Lelouch of Britannia:
Old 2010-06-02, 00:14   Link #1117
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Haha, that was some good stuff, once I started reading I couldn't stop till I finished that chapter.
Spoiler for Lelouch of Britannia:
No, but everyone else on the planet will think they were, when/if word gets out.

Haven't decided if there will be any of that in the fic.
Old 2010-06-05, 14:35   Link #1118
Tr3adst0ne
Rogue Agent

Since this thread seems to be fairly active again I decided to post the link to my Transformers/Code Geass crossover for anyone interested:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5139042/...y_b_bComplex_b

Synopsis: Area 11 becomes a battleground in the war between the Autobots and Decepticons.
Tr3adst0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-05, 15:14   Link #1119
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

ClockMaker finally finished The Castaway Prince.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 00:22   Link #1120
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
ClockMaker finally finished The Castaway Prince.
I remember that story a long time ago. Just read the last chapter and it was great.

Tags
character, discussion