AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-04-26, 06:00   Link #30021
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Economic stability where? If you have 467 I.S., you can pretty much secure anything and nobody will dare to oppose it, at all.

Unlike Armored Cores, they don't NEED money for keeping it, no need for spare parts because it'll regenerate, no need for ammo and fuel either.

And what use of foreign money if all the development are held inside that country instead of mega corporation with country-level power and influence? For have this kind of power, the country has to be self sustaining or systematically took resources from outer country, or else everyone will starve them instead.
Old 2012-04-26, 07:17   Link #30022
demino_hellsin
That one guy

That was the whole ppint of their trade. Everyday supplies and luxury goods for militant services rendered. Tech is something they have but natural resources are out of the way. Just because this one group has amassed great power doesn't mean conflicts will stop. Chances are that a cultural minority is being oppressed or a revolution or coup de etat is going on. Eventually one will get desparte and call for help from the group that an international boycott has been agreed upon.

Despite this way of working, they have rules and honor codes they abide by. So they are more professional mercenaries tham pragmatist marauders.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 07:36   Link #30023
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Never mind, my brain is overheating. Need to cool down and then change the topic.
Old 2012-04-26, 08:14   Link #30024
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I know it's stupid but would you believe a person who doesn't speak because they aren't confident about their voice? just like the girl from SZS
Old 2012-04-26, 08:21   Link #30025
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Reverse logic => if they speak then it's because stuff are extremely urgent, so much that they put pride aside. In similar vein to how emotionless character get more attention if they're visibly happy or angry.
Old 2012-04-26, 08:31   Link #30026
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Thing is, this character I'm making is very transparent with her feelings. She doesn't speak with words but her face and expression betray her thoughts and emotions.

If she talks, it's either important or she's extremely comfortable with you. Either way she's a motor mouth whn she speaks.
Old 2012-04-26, 08:37   Link #30027
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

*Head-desk*

Today's conversation is surprisingly heavy isn't it?

I have yet to met such case and therefore, I can't tell anything about expression =/= emotion. having a silent character turned motormouth would be a comedy gold however.
Old 2012-04-26, 08:44   Link #30028
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Imagine the last donut and everyone is staring at it. Everyone is vocally arguing about who gets it. She stres at it hungrily amd drools
Old 2012-04-26, 09:31   Link #30029
Eratas123

What's up guys?
Old 2012-04-26, 09:32   Link #30030
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Further point for TLR Stratos

It's seems that Japanese (or Eastern Asian in general) has statistically higher chance being a male pilot than other countries do.... this in spite of finding a suitable male in the first place is a pain in the ass for government.
Spoiler for List:

Some of them was however has different nationality, mostly due to change of residence. For example, Rito Yuuki moved to German just before he's screened as potential pilot candidate. And Yuu Kotegawa was a Representative of USA.
Old 2012-04-26, 09:40   Link #30031
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm sad. My beloved Yui has been gender bent
Old 2012-04-26, 09:42   Link #30032
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Genderbent? He IS her older brother! Notice the generation gap of three years.

Incidentally, this means Tsuda of Seitokai Yakuindomo never met his supposed harem in Ousai.... instead he have Chifuyu as senpai/onee-sama.
Old 2012-04-26, 09:47   Link #30033
Eratas123

Lies! Tsuda has a harem!
Old 2012-04-26, 09:48   Link #30034
demino_hellsin
That one guy

His name was Yuu? Meh I never pay attention unimportant details anyway

Can you imagine the OC I just described meeting everyone for the first time? Everyone assumes she's the strong silent type then suddenly becomes a silent klutz
Old 2012-04-26, 09:53   Link #30035
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
Because he DOESN'T enter Ousai, duh, he got... screened. And he isn't the type to complain too much besides a snark or two.

Incidentally the only male pilot trustworthy enough to be a teacher there, because he IS Tsuda.

@ Demi
Well, dunno, maybe like Sawako form Kimi Ni Todoke?
Old 2012-04-26, 09:57   Link #30036
Eratas123

The entire student council, plus his sister, and the judo girl, like him. On the other hand, I think Kirito is an awesome harem lead.
Old 2012-04-26, 10:02   Link #30037
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Almost everyone listed there went to Ousai though he DID met Shino purely on a strange chance, true to original source, Shino 'sexually harass' him which he replied with a snappy comment , his sister does follow him though.

The first time he talked with Houki, he said her voice and character reminds him of someone (Seiyuu jokes of course)

Who the hell is Kirito?
Old 2012-04-26, 10:10   Link #30038
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Does this make sense?

The LyowXing initially only mounts the shield condenser technology and is toured around the world as an opensource IS however it is later installed with the energy injection shell system so to keep it secret, they named the test pilot a rep candidate and then shipped her off to ISA
Old 2012-04-26, 10:11   Link #30039
Eratas123

From Sword art online Light novel. I recommend it since it's a good read. The lead is strong, but not unbeatable. His harem he got after getting a girlfriend, so not getting their affection makes sense. Best part is they show the true extent of being a Nakama.
Old 2012-04-26, 10:16   Link #30040
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi
Yes, yes it is

@ Eras
Will read it if I have the mood.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest