AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-11-29, 12:17   Link #7661
Franckie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Unfortunately, I think she jinxed it by telling Negi not do to it in front of the Queen... now you know it'll happen several chapters later
It may very well happen. Imagine how many international incidents Negi could cause by "accidently" sneezing at the wrong time.
Franckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 01:15   Link #7662
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank-Mage View Post
Great, so half of 3-A is going to do everything in their power to ruin Negi's life at the worst possible moment. At least, that's the impression I get.
To be fair, due to Negi's attempts to keep them in the dark, most of them have no idea it's the worst possible moment.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 03:55   Link #7663
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
Unless the issue that comes out on December 7 is a double issue as well.
no, 2/3 is the X'mas issue, 4/5 is the New Year one.

Spoiler for 346:

so my guess is
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hata; 2011-11-30 at 09:41. Reason: corrections
Hata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 04:51   Link #7664
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Spoiler:

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 07:13   Link #7665
Hata
時の異邦人

partial post from translation thanks to Flamer
correction added on previous post

Spoiler for 346:

Last edited by Hata; 2011-11-30 at 09:39.
Old 2011-11-30, 12:34   Link #7666
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata View Post
so my guess is
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-30, 12:52   Link #7667
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
partial post from translation thanks to Flamer
correction added on previous post

Spoiler for 346:
Y'know, I don't think this fact has been stressed as often as it should.

Spoiler for He's Ten!:
Old 2011-11-30, 13:36   Link #7668
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Y'know, I don't think this fact has been stressed as often as it should.

Spoiler for He's Ten!:
That also goes with one of the problems I pointed out in my post:
Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-30, 14:12   Link #7669
ellifeedn
Thinker

Spoiler for theory:
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 15:38   Link #7670
Kurush

Send a message via MSN to Kurush
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Spoiler for theory:
Spoiler for *ahem*:

"The objective is not to win. It is to eliminate every option for the enemy except the one to lose."

Knowledge is power. It should be shared.
Kurush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 02:17   Link #7671
Hata
時の異邦人

just want to put the whole 346 thing under context...

1. simply from the chapter cover you can tell Ken is trolling us, or may be people are unable to comprehend, let me put it this way, there is no way Negima is ending without taking care of Negi's father. so the rumor of Negima ending soon is just that, a rumor.

2. don't ever believe something in the story just because some character said so,
Spoiler:

3, while people might bitch on what is happening in the story line right now, please, PLEASE, the last thing you want to do is to send an English wording post to Akamatsu sensei to complain about it on Facebook or Twitter, not because it is in bad form, (which it certainly is.) but because what you would be doing is the equivalent of a THIEF stolen something then complain back to the rightful owner for bad quality, THERE IS NO WAY A WESTERNER WHO DO NOT KNOW JAPANESE SUPPOSEDLY ABLE TO READ THE LATEST MANGA CHAPTER FROM JAPAN LEGALLY. you would be as asinine as those people who wrote on Akamatsu sensei's blog to talk about scanlation which forced him to close down the English forums. (yes, there used to be an English forum on his blog years ago.)

4. this had been said many times, but worth repeating, this is Akamatsu sensei's story, good or bad, it is his way of doing thing, don't like it? stop reading or write your own dojin story, nobody is taking a gun to your head to force you read a story you hate so much, and keep in mind story can have twist or turn before reaching the conclusion, don't start complaining about things which had not even happen, just sit back, relax, and let the story come to you, in good order and complete fashions, if a serial manga can keep readers follow the story from beginning to the end, then it done its job as a money maker for its creator, its job description is certainly not making the readers happy EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER.
Old 2011-12-01, 14:14   Link #7672
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
3, while people might bitch on what is happening in the story line right now, please, PLEASE, the last thing you want to do is to send an English wording post to Akamatsu sensei to complain about it on Facebook or Twitter, not because it is in bad form, (which it certainly is.) but because what you would be doing is the equivalent of a THIEF stolen something then complain back to the rightful owner for bad quality, THERE IS NO WAY A WESTERNER WHO DO NOT KNOW JAPANESE SUPPOSEDLY ABLE TO READ THE LATEST MANGA CHAPTER FROM JAPAN LEGALLY. you would be as asinine as those people who wrote on Akamatsu sensei's blog to talk about scanlation which forced him to close down the English forums. (yes, there used to be an English forum on his blog years ago.)
People actually have the gall to do that even now? I heard that Kubo felt depressed/angry when people did that to his twitter.
Old 2011-12-01, 18:00   Link #7673
zibi88

well but man I kinda feel that current gag chapters will go on like for 3-4more... since like misa said there are 18 girls with pactio... all of them might want some revenge or say their feelings before graduation... in current chap we didnt even got 1 girl fnished (next will focus on ku and maybe 2-3more) but still its more than 10girls for confessions... so it will take some time

my guess current chapters are kinda a "feelings ease" before we return to serious stuff again.... now its all fun and happy... but after this the whole class might learn about asuna and it will become sad and gloomy (like they wont see her for 100years so mostly they will never see her again so a goodbye in their eyes)

there is still the nagi / lifemaker issue... stuff about Arika (where is she and what hapepend to her)... what happened to the master of gravekeeper palace (mostly amateru)... since she was guarding dynamis,the fate girls and 6th fate... but than with LM appeared dynamis and 6th fate were there so what happened to her...

the same where is shiori right now... soooo many things to look for... manga wont end soon

for now its kinda making negi realize that there are girls ready to follow him anywhere which have feelings for him.... so kinda its to make negi realize that he needs help and that with class 3-a his plan can come to fruits faster and he will feel happier to have everyone close... the same asuna might be glad that negi wont be alone...

so maybe next chapters will be some space adventure like negi and class go to space or to mars (via the space elevator).... or we will enter the "where is arika" arc. to make negi gain the ancient magic passed by vaspertia blood and possible gaining status of prince/king of ostia (for future harem posibility)

the same mars/magic world = meeting with shiori and rest...

but for now negi must get throught his skull that other girls exist and he should pay some attention to them too and not totaly focus on his father ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 22:22   Link #7674
OverMaster
Zok, Biff, Pow, Wham.

Quote:
I think mangaka in general should stop acting as if the elephant isn't in the same room as them and going "Ah! An elephant!" in surprise when the elephant makes a noise.

Quote:
this had been said many times, but worth repeating, this is Akamatsu sensei's story, good or bad, it is his way of doing thing, don't like it? stop reading or write your own dojin story, nobody is taking a gun to your head to force you read a story you hate so much, and keep in mind story can have twist or turn before reaching the conclusion, don't start complaining about things which had not even happen, just sit back, relax, and let the story come to you, in good order and complete fashions, if a serial manga can keep readers follow the story from beginning to the end, then it done its job as a money maker for its creator, its job description is certainly not making the readers happy EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER.
I don't have enough faith left on Akamatsu to "sit back, relax and let the story come up to me" anymore, and the serial manga can't keep me "following the story from beginning to the end" now, so I think I'll take the "stop reading" part of your advice. True, it'll be hard to break the habit, but I really shouldn't continue following a story that only annoys me with each new major plot/characterization decision.

So long, Negima, despite everything, you gave me years of good times, and I prefer to leave you while I still have a good image of you. I guess I'll read everything once the end is reached (I hope it happens in my lifetime. And Akamatsu's), to reach an overall conclusion on the general outcome, ill or good. And if I hear the plot is going in a direction I can actually like again, I might come back before that, too.

But in the meanwhile, as much as it's Akamatsu's right to write the way he wants, it's mine to stop reading if I find that way unpleasant.
OverMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 02:47   Link #7675
Kurush

Send a message via MSN to Kurush
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
I think mangaka in general should stop acting as if the elephant isn't in the same room as them and going "Ah! An elephant!" in surprise when the elephant makes a noise.

I don't have enough faith left on Akamatsu to "sit back, relax and let the story come up to me" anymore, and the serial manga can't keep me "following the story from beginning to the end" now, so I think I'll take the "stop reading" part of your advice. True, it'll be hard to break the habit, but I really shouldn't continue following a story that only annoys me with each new major plot/characterization decision.

So long, Negima, despite everything, you gave me years of good times, and I prefer to leave you while I still have a good image of you. I guess I'll read everything once the end is reached (I hope it happens in my lifetime. And Akamatsu's), to reach an overall conclusion on the general outcome, ill or good. And if I hear the plot is going in a direction I can actually like again, I might come back before that, too.

But in the meanwhile, as much as it's Akamatsu's right to write the way he wants, it's mine to stop reading if I find that way unpleasant.
I'll be there to tell you if/when things are starting to go good again.

"The objective is not to win. It is to eliminate every option for the enemy except the one to lose."

Knowledge is power. It should be shared.
Kurush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 20:12   Link #7676
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
are you paying anything to Ken for Negima? including the latest chapters/story direction which seems to be your complains?

if not, you really have no right to complain at all,

Quote:
so according to your post I won't see you again in this forum? I will bookmark your post just in case you come back to complain again after free reading the latest chapter.

(Didn't I just say Negima is one of the most trolled manga out there? all those people complain about how bad or how much they hate it, yet can not break the habbit of reading it while without paying a single dime so they can come back to argue about the same thing week after week, it has been 36 books and 9 years running! you would think people can stop the self inflicted torturing of reading something they don't like long before that, almost as bad as narcotic...)

Last edited by Hata; 2011-12-04 at 22:40. Reason: tones
Old 2011-12-04, 20:23   Link #7677
ellifeedn
Thinker

Can someone explain to me why everyone's hating (that's the impression I got) on the recent chapters?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 22:18   Link #7678
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Can someone explain to me why everyone's hating (that's the impression I got) on the recent chapters?
As one of the complainers, the basic gist of it is that
Spoiler for recent chapters of Negima:

Last edited by TnAdct1; 2011-12-04 at 22:29.
TnAdct1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 14:53   Link #7679
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
As one of the complainers, the basic gist of it is that
Spoiler for recent chapters of Negima:
Spoiler for well...:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 18:23   Link #7680
osorito

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for well...:

Doesn't Mahora Academy have a High School too? I got that impression at the beginning of the manga when they where competing dodge ball with the elder girls for who got to keep him. If i'm not mistaken the only difference is that Asuna wont be there anymore but Negi could still be they're english teacher of Fate in the worst case scenario for the girls.

It would be fun if the girls from MW do visit now that Yue regained her memories back, if would be a relief for her friend that accidentally erased her memories. Even if the Class rep came to visit, it would be a great visit to be close to Negi in her case maybe it would be another pactio card. With any luck she will have a nosebleed like the class rep from 3A.
osorito is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy