AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-03-03, 22:27   Link #101
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

Oh, really? I usually use their decal to tell them apart. They're quite distinctive. Most of the time the I'm focusing on the action too much to see details like that.

PS Has anyone tried ray=out's sub? How is it?
qmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 01:28   Link #102
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Static Icon Dump

Had made them earlier was lazy too upload : D Cant wait for the next episode

Quote:

Old 2009-03-04, 13:34   Link #103
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
The snipers chicks maneuver blade was pretty sweet looking. It was very easy to see that Rudra was attached to her this was not just a fling he actually cared for her. I understood the reasons for her wanting to die and Rudra has the same reason it could be him seeking death later down road. Neither of them can escape the blood and pain from the war and their lives revolve around yet ironically they both only feel alive when they are on the battle hence her saying she wants to return to it, it was actually quite sad. She could no longer take it and wanted the person who she cared about most to end it all for her.

I can see Rudra and Norma being a good pair because shes a strong women just like his previous partner was. She does not plaster herself all over him like other women do. Yet i felt strangely bad for her communicator chick its obvious shes got real feelings for him but knows where the line in sand gets drawn. She was very jealous but there is no helping that.

man these guys have some tainted past. i fucking love it
Old 2009-03-04, 18:54   Link #104
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Spoiler for Episode 5 hit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmeister View Post
Oh, really? I usually use their decal to tell them apart. They're quite distinctive. Most of the time the I'm focusing on the action too much to see details like that.
Decals in one thing. The weapons system is a clue for some of the Blademen.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 20:36   Link #105
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Saiki seems to not only have his own past, but also contribute to the other characters' pasts with his actions(saving and pushing Norma towards rescuing her daughter, destroying that electrical current thing for the mechs so that Rudra could have his showdown with Maya, etc).

I can't wait to see what the big guy's past is about.
Old 2009-03-04, 23:01   Link #106
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

His was partially explored...

Spoiler for Saiki's past partially revealed.:

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2009-03-04, 23:16   Link #107
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post

I wasn't referring to Saiki's past but the last guy in Viper Unit who hasn't been delved into...
Old 2009-03-04, 23:21   Link #108
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Garibu? Oh...

Well, someone did spoil it here though...

But yeah, you're right. I like to see Kariya's.

Old 2009-03-05, 08:46   Link #109
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post

Risk taker heart breaker not a life taker. sorry i had too i actually cant wait to see about his past he is the quiet one in the group so its easy to pass him by untill he starts fire double gattling guns. Which i want an avatar of so bad just waiting for request to be worked on.
Old 2009-03-05, 19:25   Link #110
qmeister
Tsukkomi power!

Where are all these random fansub groups popping out from? Huzzah's doing a fine job, leave 'em be.

(Just wish they'd get the next two eps out a little quicker, hah.)
qmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 19:46   Link #111
neoeagle

Episode 6 was epic in terms of story.So heartwarming.My respec for gharib just shot up 10 folds.I always thought him as jack ass but he has a good heart
neoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 20:42   Link #112
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Something to think about
Old 2009-03-06, 01:48   Link #113
Boduar

Its funny how after episode 1 you think that pretty much all the members of the team are cold and heartless. Then episode by episode you get the exact reason why they act the way they do and you see that they are not heartless but working as efficient as possible to reach their own goals (which at least in norma's case is good, sniper not so sure, gharib dont know his future but at least hes a nice guy and can cook).

Edit: Overall ep6 was very nice should be interesting now that we know their pasts/motivations how the next few episodes will move the overall story. I think this is probably the best anime of the season for me.
Boduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 07:20   Link #114
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Garibu's story was so heartwarming. Sad to see it end on a bad note, but in a good way too. Perfectly bittersweet.

And wow, the music in this show can be really incredible sometimes. Some parts sounded like a movie soundtrack or something.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 08:58   Link #115
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmeister View Post
Where are all these random fansub groups popping out from? Huzzah's doing a fine job, leave 'em be.

(Just wish they'd get the next two eps out a little quicker, hah.)
I need my VC fix too but we should be lucky its being subbed at all.
Old 2009-03-06, 09:47   Link #116
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Haven't had the time to watch Ep 6 but I pretty much know whats it about from a friend of mine who watched the raws . I too would have started watching them if it wasn't ep 6 release ^___^ Looking forward to it ....

Also are there any characters remaining ? I think backgrounds on V.Creed team is done : D
Old 2009-03-06, 10:01   Link #117
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Haven't had the time to watch Ep 6 but I pretty much know whats it about from a friend of mine who watched the raws . I too would have started watching them if it wasn't ep 6 release ^___^ Looking forward to it ....

Also are there any characters remaining ? I think backgrounds on V.Creed team is done : D
So i guess that means we are going to move into the main story soon. I cant see every episode being random.

btw anyone know how man episodes are slated to run?
Old 2009-03-06, 10:10   Link #118
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
btw anyone know how man episodes are slated to run?
According to ANN and Wiki V.Creed is stated to run for only 12 Epsiode unfortunately. For a transformer / mecha / motor bike freak like me it was a great run First with Blassreiter than V.Creed / Ride back .... I want this run to last forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
So i guess that means we are going to move into the main story soon. I cant see every episode being random.
Okay dont want to spoil you much so if you are really really curious

Spoiler for RAW ALERT:
Old 2009-03-06, 10:27   Link #119
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
According to ANN and Wiki V.Creed is stated to run for only 12 Epsiode unfortunately. For a transformer / mecha / motor bike freak like me it was a great run First with Blassreiter than V.Creed / Ride back .... I want this run to last forever

Okay dont want to spoil you much so if you are really really curious

Spoiler for RAW ALERT:
Ok cool so we are going to get a real baddie instead of just a group of terroist. I love seeing the man behind the mask. Only 12 is disappointing but its better than nothing its been a great season for mecha action. Nothing like sound of scrapping metal on metal and rapid gun fire to get the blood boiling.
Old 2009-03-06, 10:38   Link #120
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

MINOR SPOILER

Spoiler for RAW ALERT: